Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy (24814 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / My Mother Wants To Remarry / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Mryacks: 5:57pm On Feb 14
Just get a few respected matured family members involved then you guys investigate..
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by frozen70(f): 7:43pm On Feb 14
KingintheNorth:
Hi Guys. I am posting for a friend who doesn't want to be named but he seriously needs your advice and possible suggestions on this matter.

He is the only son and has a sister , his father is also still alive .the problem is his mother, she keep borrowing money in hundreds of thousands and expecting the son to repay those loans. She wouldn't even inform him before taking loans, he only gets to know about it when the loan sharks come knocking. He has been paying back loans that have run into millions for the mother for the past 6 years. The painful part is when you ask her what she is using those monies for, she will always say she doesn't know or does not remember.
Each time after promising not to take loans anymore ,before you know it she will take another one. The son usually pay her monthly upkeep money so she is not lacking anything.

Right now she is in serious brand new debt and she's running to the son for rescue and he is fed up. He can't abandon the mother and also can't keep paying back loans he doesn't know anything about.

She needs to be taken to a rehabilitation home or a remand home where she will start using a new sim card for another six months

Let's know if she is still normal or she is under a stupid spell
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Tzar(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14
If your mum doesn’t have sense and you keep rewarding her bad behavior, what do you want us to do?
Nobody is beyond chastising, so be a man & ensure your mother learns about CONSEQUENCES, even if she has to learn the hard way.
You also need to do DNA with your mum. She may know you aren’t her son & doesn’t mind if she kills you.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by zakkxx: 10:40pm On Feb 14
This is to tell you the kind of useless wife your mother has been to your Father. This same son will crucify his father for doing same and na your father train you for school. Pls give father’s their flowers

1 Like

Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Teeneyo(m): 1:48am On Feb 15
KingintheNorth:

Isn't this too harsh??
U dey speak English
Oya naaaa
Make e continue dey pay d debt
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by FuckYeyeMods: 7:11am On Feb 15
KingintheNorth:

She has been asked about all the above , she denied having anything to do with the above. But still wouldn't or doesn't know what she does with money.
The guy should download the mum account statement on her banking app.
Check and trace all her transactions.
It should be one-on-one with the mum.
Incase sex/nudity blackmailing is involved, to save her face from the sibling and the dad.
He should get to the root of her spending.
Date of loan and where the money went immediately afterward.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by rexesq(m): 8:10am On Feb 15
KingintheNorth:

So if someone gives a suggestion that doesn't entirely make sense I'll keep quiet?? What do you mean by "for the thread to grow?? Whether it grows or not, do I earn any money from it . If you don't have anything valuable to suggest just ignore the post ok.

The one that makes sense to you use it. The way you keep replying to every comment is boring. Take down the thread if people's suggestions do not "entirely make sense" to you. You weh get sense tell yourself what to do and stop boring is here.

Wait...
Now,
Abuse me.
Insult me.
Ridicule me.
Kpim! You won't read my reply any longer.
Take down the self promotion thread.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by TENHEU22(m): 9:46am On Feb 15
KingintheNorth:

Isn't this too harsh??
No is not harsh, she's been given monthly upkeep so that should be enough for her.
Re: My Mother Wants To Throw Me Into Bankruptcy by Dshocker(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15
KingintheNorth:

She has been asked about all the above , she denied having anything to do with the above. But still wouldn't or doesn't know what she does with money.

Were you guys expecting her to say the truth?

The son has to hire an investigator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? / Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters? / Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.