Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

7mm's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7mm's Profile / 7mm's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: When Are You Mostly Online? by 7mm: 5:45pm On May 01, 2009
alwaysssssssssssssssssss
Business / Re: just forget it by 7mm: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
try to get a visa card that comes from niger.

that will help.
Business / Re: Help! Forex Has Ruined Him! by 7mm: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
Is this story for real or do you want to use this strategy to know how to travel to other african countires without visa.

speak the truth.

Anyway, if you said is the truth, running is not the best option. Explain to these guys,, am sure they will understand, while you look for ways of raising the money.

One more thing, Jesus is willing to help you miraculously if you can come to Him.

Cheers!
Business / Re: Nil by 7mm: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2009
Why not generate a visa card with your graphcard account, and then use it to fund your account.

That will be a lot easier and cheaper too.
Business / Re: Open A Bank Acct In Usa Or Uk by 7mm: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2009
Opening such bank and operating it from Nigeria is nearly impossible.
If you search online, you will see several sites promising to get the accounts for, please don't patronage them except you're ready to kiss your money good bye.

I rather suggest you go for paypal, Get a paypal account. We have many paypal folks in this forum who can help you get those accounts.
Business / Re: AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? by 7mm: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2009
AIMS is not a scam my brother.

When the stock market was good, they turned my bros N100,000 to N300,000 within 3 months.
Business / Re: Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by 7mm: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2009
The answer is obvious,

GT Bank.
Business / Does Vinefire Pay? by 7mm: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2009
Hello guyz,

I recently saw this site www.vinefire.com, I want to know if they pay.
Business / Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Advert On Sky - Great And Makes Me Proud As A Naija Man. by 7mm: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2009
Am not surprise.

GTbank is going places, its fast becoming a bank that every Nigerians wants to have an account with.

Their service is fast.
Webmasters / Ideas For Creating A Professional And Informative Website: by 7mm: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2009
Determine Your Objective:
Are you selling something, educating your audience, is it meant for entertainment, etc? Let your
objective guide you. Be specific. Don't add unrelated material.

Determine Your Audience:
Use this as your guide when deciding what your page will say.

Inform and Educate Your Audience:
What is unique about your product?
Try to show why someone would be interested in it.
Know what your competitors are doing. Use their good ideas and do it better, express it clearer,
make it more attractive.
Describe your product or service well. What is it? What does it do? Who is it for? How can
someone benefit?
If your brochures, press releases, news articles, etc., have been working well, use them.
Determine what your web page will consist of? Text, forms, guestbooks, links, graphics,
backgrounds, icons, sound, etc.

Incorporate "Hot Links" to Other Websites:
Use links to other web pages to enhance your site.
Save time and money by not having to recreate similar information.
Don’t over-do it. Include what’s important or what will enhance your page.
Make sure all your pages link to each other, your community, and other willing sites.

Information to Include:
What address do you want published, i.e. home, business, P.O. Box?
What phone numbers do you want published?
What e-mail address do you want published?
Do you want to keep personal information separated from business?

Other Helpful Tips:
Keep pages short and simple - remember that other countries (if that is a consideration) may not
have sufficient bandwidth to allow fast loading of complex graphics or pictures.
Ensure pictures use the lowest resolution, without compromising them, for fast loading.
Make sure the text is clear and understandable.
If you have a lot of information to show - it is better to split that information into a number of linked
pages rather than one big one.
Include a counter that keeps track of your hits.

Promoting Your Website:
Search Engines
Links to other pages that are relevant to yours; web rings, if appropriate.
Purchase advertising space on the web.
Become active in News Groups & Mailing Lists.
Post ads in Internet Classifieds.
Include your e-mail address and URL on company advertising, stationery and business cards.
Send out Press Releases to various newspapers.
Pay a Company to send ads via E-mail.
Hire a company to promote your web site like google.
Business / How To Develop Money Making Ideas by 7mm: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2009
Everyone wants to make money. The question, however, is how do we make money? Here are some pointers that could help you come up with money-making ideas that will bring you personal and financial success.

Ideas.

It isn't the billions of ideas, that pop up in the minds of humans around the globe that make money. Very few ideas are worth the time it took for the thought. Most ideas are fleeting "sparks" that go no place and are forgotten before the next day. Of the ideas that are good, very few are followed up and ever end up as a worthwhile development in the market place. Most people are just not oriented to do anything about their ideas, while others believe it would take too much of their time and money to follow through to completion. This leaves the market place wide open for the person who learns how to "Create" Profitable Ideas!

There are three major formats you can use to create profitable idea:

1. Find something that already exists, the presence of which has never been known before.

2. Invent something. Most inventions are merely new arrangements of things that have already been invented,

3. Alter or improve in any number of different ways something that already exists.

As you "Create" ideas, write them down. What you dream up can be your key to great wealth. Keep your mind "open" as you go through each day. What did you notice in the department store that would reduce costs, save money or increase sales if some simple procedure were added or something changed?

Ideas for improvements are one of the most valuable things you can contribute to society and at the same time add to your bank account. To create ideas for improvements, consider every possibility and alternative for the thing you want to improve.

Learn to create ideas by evaluating all the different aspects of the product, method or concept you are interested in. Put your imagination and subconscious to work and write down your thoughts pertaining to each of the things you expect to improve. Use the New Wealth, "Idea Format" that follows as your guide for creating Money-Making improvements.

Idea Format:

List the things you want to improve:

- Why should it be improved?
- Who will benefit from the improvement?
- What is wrong with it at the present time?
- Did someone else cause a problem with it?
- How do you propose to improve it?
- Do you have the facilities to do the work required?
- Do you have the know-how to do the work required to improve it?
- Exactly what part needs to be improved?
- Should it be smaller? Larger?
- Should the color be different?
- Would more activity help make it better?
- Could it be combined with something else to make it more practical?
- Would a different basic material work better?
- Is it too complicated, could it be simplified?
- Would a substitute be more meaningful?
- Is it priced too high?
- Would a change in personnel help the situation?
- Can the shape be changed to advantage?
- Can a new marketing plan make the difference?
- Is it safe?
- Can it be mass produced to bring the unit cost down?
- Should the appearance be changed, streamlined?
- Is there an adequate guarantee?
- What can make it appeal to a bigger audience?
- Would new packaging or trade name enhance it?
- Can it be made heavier, lighter, higher or lower?
- Can it be franchised?
- Is there a good maintenance program to back it up?
- Can financing be simplified?
- List ways to increase production:
- List ways to increase sales:
- List ways to reduce costs:
- List ways to increase efficiency:
- List ways to improve quality and increase profits!
- What can be done with it to satisfy more people?

This New Wealth "Idea Format" will start the ideas "sparking" and as related ideas come to mind write them down in every variation you can think of. Do not judge the good or bad points of the ideas as they materialize to you, just write them down and judge them afterwards. You will stop the flow of ideas if you are critical of your thoughts before you put them on paper. When you have answered everything you can about the product or concept and know how it fits in with your plans, sit down and evaluate all the details you have written.

After you have found (created) a good idea, follow it up with questions on what should be your next move in order to do something about it, then act! Get it moving. Expose it to the world with sufficient tests to determine the value!

Come up with ideas that are still in the processing stage rather than get stuck on several vague points that may be worked out later as your subconscious goes to work. If your idea fails, so what; you are just that much closer to finalizing another one, then another, until a useful more valuable idea is born. Every manufacturing plant, retailer, attorney, accountant; every business person, large or small, cannot continue to operate in the competitive world of today without someone in the organization constantly coming up with new and better ideas!

Old ideas drop by the wayside as new ideas take their place. Old companies without new ideas fade away.

Those who learn and know how to create ideas and anticipate the changes needed, as the future evolves, have the opportunity to be a great success with big money-making potential!

Another "tool" you can use to help dream up that million idea, is to spend several minutes each evening, relaxed with your eyes closed. Pick any object that comes to mind and try to change it in your "mind's eye". Change it in every manner you can think of to improve it.

The following evening pick another subject or object and repeat the process. Soon you will be using 20% of your brain power instead of the 10% normally used by the average person. As your knowledge and "brain power" increase so will your bank account.

Protecting Your Idea

When you have come up with a good idea, write a full description of it and make a sketch if necessary. Place the written information, the sketch and any other pertinent facts or documents in an envelope addressed to yourself. Have the post office seal the envelope with a date stamp over the flap, then send it to yourself by registered mail. Keep the envelope, unopened, in the event you need to prove ownership. Of course if your product has a properly registered trade mark, has been copyrighted, or you have a U.S. patent you are protected from infringement.

A Few Idea "Sparks" !!

When you come up with an idea, program or product that is so superior in style or performance that it is unbelievable you may need a notarized statement to assure your customer you are offering an honest deal.

Make a habit of examining each piece of correspondence you receive, taking care of it right at the time, do what is necessary right then. Never put it aside to be handled a second time if it all practical. This can save more time than anything else for an executive who handles a large amount of correspondence and mail. You can also save many more hours each week by doing several of the most important things that need to be done each day before you take up other, time consuming important details.

Another good way to "spark" ideas is to go through the classified and want ads in the newspaper , Also the yellow pages of your telephone directory. As you read, think of something that would be of value to the company or person, or enhance the item you are reading about.

In summary, learn to develop ideas from observing everyday things and details. Think of what could make something better. Dwell on things that have a large marketing audience, something that everyone needs and wants. Write your ideas down. Put a pencil and pad at your night stand. When you remember a good dream, don't just lay there, by morning you will forget it, Jot it down on the pad. You will be surprised what you can dream up! Maybe the million dollar idea will magically appear on your pad tomorrow morning!

Comments welcomed!
Technology Market / Multilinks Phone Is For Sale! by 7mm: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2009
I have a multilink 24hours internet enabled phone to sell.

It is a table phone. Whoever is interested should signify his or her interest by replying.

Thanks
Adverts / Liberty Reserve Investment Program That Works 247! by 7mm: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2009
Secrets Of How To Make Mega Money With $10 Using Your Liberty Reserve Account.

After several years of researching on how to make EASY and QUICK CASH online, I finally found a simple yet effective strategy which I currently use to make up to $5000+ monthly with just 30 minutes work. This strategy has produced very encouraging results since I started using it, and it is completely legal.

Proven by Oprah show … make easy money using Liberty Reserve. Spend $10 to make thousands – proven by Oprah & 20/20

There are thousands of people out there, regular people, like you and me, searching for a way to make money legally and easy, well here is a way you can do that. Give this program a chance, everything on it is true and it can help you get that kind of money you dreamed of. And you are only investing $10.00!!! When I first read this, I thought I figured at least 6 people would respond out of the millions of people that use the Internet. And wow!! In about 24 hrs, I made my $10 back and my liberty reserve account is growing even while I sleep. You should give it a try too! You have nothing to lose, and thousands to gain!

10 Reasons Why You Should Take Part In This EASY Program

1. You spend only 20 minutes, then sit back and make UNLIMITED MONEY!!!
2. “You’re the BOSS,
3. No recruiting,
4. No DOWNLINES to worry about,
5. No 3RD PARTY controlling payouts,
6. No RECORDS TO KEEP,
7. No MATRIX PLAN,
8. No COMPENSATION PLANS,
9. No NEED TO RE-INVEST MONEY AGAIN and it incorporate Liberty Reserve INSTANT PAYOUT!!! You do not need to send cash by mail (which has a high risky of getting lost.)

This program has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However thanks to libertyreserve and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what is more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!

Make about $5,000 with just $10 in 30 days with liberty reserve. I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. I turned $10 into $5,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!

The only things you will need are:
-An email address.
-A Liberty Reserve account with at least $10 deposited in it. (It is
free to sign up go to www.libertyreserve.com)
-And just 15 to 30 minutes of your time. (The more time you put into
it, the more you’ll see in return)

If you really need to make MEGA $$$ BUCKS $$$ REALLY FAST, then please take a moment to read this simple program I am sharing with you. You DO NOT have to send money to five people, buy their reports or recipes or anything like that. Nor will you have to invest more money later to get things going. THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAMM YOU WILL EVER DO. BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED… YOU WON’T BE DISAPPONTED!!! … This service is 100% legal, a product or service must be exchanged for money received. Your SERVICE: Sharing this opportunity with others. Even if you are already in a program, stay with it but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW! It’s simple and takes a very small investment.

It will pay off long before other investments even begin to trickle in. Just give ONE PERSON $10 of libertyreserve. That's all!

Because of the LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED, and PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! Just $10. That's your investment!!!

This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program. Let’s get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then get prepared for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here’s what you need to do…

NOTE: if you’ve never used Libertyreserve, I included some info in the SIMPLE steps below.

How Can I Do It ? FOLLOW THESE SEVEN SIMPLE STEPS:

STEP 1. You need to have a libertyreserve Account. If you already have one, go to Step 2. To open a Libertyreserve account, go to www. libertyreserve.com, and create an account. Once you have created an account, come back here and go to step 2.

STEP 2. Fund your liberty reserve account locally from listed Exchangers. [You can use exchanges like www.e-naira.com, to fund your account]. When you open your libertyreserve account, put in US$10.00. Once you have a libertyreserve account with at least US$10.00 in it, go to Step 3.

STEP 3. "It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive." Now all you have to do is Access your libertyreserve account and transfer US$10.00 to the libertyreserve account number in position #1 on the list below and

*** Make sure memo field says***PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR LIBERTYRESERVE LIST***
(This keeps the program 100% legal so please don’t forget) The
following are the libertyreserve numbers:

#1) U7802935
#2) U0860416
#3) U8928181
#4) U2282048
#5) U5020528

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! If you have any doubts, please refer to title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal Laws. However, do not spam. This means, you should never send it to an email that was not given to you willingly by the owner. This makes your business completely legal.

STEP 4. Copy This Entire Message to at least 200 Newsgroups, message boards, etc or you can start send this free e-book to your email list if you have one.

STEP 5. In your own message, delete the first (# 1) account number. Move the other five numbers UP and ADD YOUR libertyreserve ACCOUNT number to the list in the fifth (# 5) position [**MAKE SURE THE LIBERTY RESERVE YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT **].

NOTE: placing your libertyreserve number in position #5 ensures mass distribution of your account number, before it is finally replaced, so don’t place it at the first but at the fifth position.

STEP 6. Send out as many copies of this program as you can. Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups. On-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.

EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, Google.com, altavist.com, excite.com-then search with subjects like millionaire message board or money making message board or opportunity message board or money making discussions or business bulletin board or money making forum etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups). All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make-as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people see this message as possible. So they will make you rich!!! Click the message boards one by one then you will find the option to post a new message. Visit these message board and post your message {the message you have edited with your libertyreserve account at the fifth position} as a new message by highlighting the text of your message and selecting select All, then go to the message board and paste from the Edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message bulletin. You’re done with your first one! Congratulations! THAT"S IT!! ALL you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

STEP 7. Sit Back, Relax, and Watch the Start Money Coming In!!!

NOTE: Consider this: MILLIONS of people surf the internet everyday, all day, all over the world! Fifty thousand NEW people get on the internet every month! An excellent source of names is the people who send you other programs and the names listed on the letter they send you. Your contact source is UNLIMITED! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your account reaches the first position in a few days (maybe even a few hours!), it will be your turn to collect your payments. The payments will be sent to you by people like yourself, who are willing to invest $10. The fact that you have made the investment into this program purchases you the Right to distribute it. Your POTENTIAL is UNLIMITED US$$$$$$ ------- the more the recipient the more money you make.

===========================================

NOTE: Because of some feedbacks, please allow me to clarify something regarding libertyreserve accounts. You can cash your money with libertyreserve Merchant Sell/Buy using exchange services. You can still use e-naira.com.

WOW!! DO IT NOW!!! - You have nothing to loose and so MUCH to GAIN!! The FACT that you have received this free e-book and read this far, MEANS that you can see the Endless possibilities in this Program and are DESTINED FOR PROSPERITY!!!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**. That’s it! You will begin receiving money within days!

$$$$$ Wishing YOU a Golden Prosperity!!! $$$$$

EXPLANATION OF WHY IT WORKS SO WELL.
The things to remember are thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now! So can you afford $10.?? And see if it really works?? I think so! Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of those having the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn’t another one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $10.00, it works! Thank you for reading this message. Now give yourself the opportunity to try it out, there is really nothing to lose.

$$$$$ REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON’T PASS THIS UP. STILL NEED
PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $10 and half an hour of their time to participate in this program

"what an amazing program! I have just made $730 within 10 days!."
Paul Osawuta, Delta

"Well, what can I say? THANK you so much! I SENT 40 E-MAIL OUT LIKE YOU SAID AND THEN I JUST FORGOT ABOUT the whole thing. To be honest, I didn’t really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my LIBERTY RESERVE account a week later, there was over $1500 in my LIBERTY RESERVE account. After 30 days I now have over $4,000 to spend! I can’t thank you enough!"
¨Juliet Ezeh , Nsukka.

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my libertyreserve account. Within 5 weeks my account balance has grown to over $3,000!"
-Bayo Abidemi, Lagos

MORE PROOF? Below is a screenshot of my liberty reserve account…

FOR ANY ENQUIRY CONTANT: mailto:workfromhomebiz@yahoo.com or Call Me On 07033080980
Business / Re: What Kind Of Job Can A Full Time Student Do Online? by 7mm: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2009
You can do freelance jobs or for faster results, then go for fixed odd.
Business / Re: Any Solution To Changing Of I.P? by 7mm: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hello dear,

Kindly visit www.onlinemoneymakingclub.com/ipchanger to download a free software that will automatically change your ip address.

i hope you will enjoy it.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.