Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,135 members, 7,860,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

7mm's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7mm's Profile / 7mm's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Adverts / Re: Salient Partner/investor Needed.300% After 3months by 7mm: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2009
What kind of business are you talking about here.

Can you give me the full information. workfromhomebiz@yahoo.com
Business / Goals And Goal Setting Quotations by 7mm: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2009
[center] Goals and Goal Setting Quotations

The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret to outward success.
Henry Ward Beecher

The ability to concentrate and to use your time well is everything if you want to succeed in business--or almost anywhere else for that matter.
Lee Iacocca

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
Francis Bacon

In everything the ends well defined are the secret of durable success.
Victor Cousins

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.
Vince Lombardi

Failures do what is tension relieving,
while winners do what is goal achieving.
Dennis Waitley
(as quoted in Brian Tracy's book, Eat That Frog)

A man should have any number of little aims about which he should be conscious and for which he should have names, but he should have neither name for, nor consciousness concerning, the main aim of his life.
Samuel Butler

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

The great and glorious masterpiece of
man is to know how to live to purpose.
Michel de Montaigne

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
or what's a heaven for?
Robert Browning

The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.
Kahlil Gibran

Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right.
Aldous Huxley

If you don't know where you are going,
you'll end up someplace else.
Yogi Berra

We can always redeem the man who aspires and strives.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Life can be pulled by goals just as surely as it can be pushed by drives.
Viktor Frankl

There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.
Henry Ford

Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind.
Seneca

In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia.
Author Unknown

Don't bunt. Aim out of the ballpark.
David Ogilvy

There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second.
Logan Pearsall Smith[/center]
Business / Re: Orderbay.com by 7mm: 4:48am On Feb 20, 2009
orderbay is a great site.

I use them.
Business / Tips on selling your services on online forums by 7mm: 4:40am On Feb 20, 2009
Forum marketing is extremely popular, especially in the making money online niche. Six figure a year businesses have been built from participating in forums. However, there is an art to doing this. One wrong move could get you thrown out of your favorite forum like yesterday's trash. I am going to give you some valuable tips on how to make this work for you. Ignore these at your own risk.

Let's start with the don'ts because these seem to be the things that most people can't seem to avoid doing. For one thing, NEVER spam a forum. Most forums do not allow direct advertising. That means no posts where you're either giving a link to one of your money making programs or directing other members to your signature. This is one sure way of getting you tossed out on your behind. Plus it is just bad manners. Forum etiquette is something you will want to be very familiar with.

Avoid arguing with other members, especially the ones who have been there for a long time. Healthy debates are always welcome. However, getting nasty and abusive is crossing the line and if you get too nasty, this can also get you banned quickly. In other words, learn to play nicely with others. Use your common sense here, as a forum is just like any other form of socialization.

Another big do not do, is bragging about your income and accomplishments and then making pronouncements on what things one MUST do in order to be successful. When you start speaking in absolutes, you run into problems. For one thing, you're giving information that is based solely on your own experience and may not apply to everybody else. It's okay to give an opinion, but don't quote it as gospel.

As for the do's, essentially, follow the forum rules and regulations, which means you have to read them first. Many members don't do this and it's a HUGE mistake. You can't possibly know how to govern yourself at a forum if you don't know what the rules are. If you're not sure of something, ask. There is no crime in asking a question. The only crime is assuming something that may not be true.

If you follow these simple tips, you'll find that your forum participation will be a pleasant and profitable one. Not only that. You will ultimately end up making a lot of friends, some of whom may end up playing a big part in future successes that you have, such as potential JVs. So don't abuse the forum you're at.

It may just turn into a gold mine for you if you treat it right and with respect. So do not abuse the forum you are at and you could be making money online.

To YOUR Success.
Business / Affiliate Marketing Income - 5 Tactics To Increase Your Affiliate Income by 7mm: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2009
Hi dear,

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online, but it is at the same time difficult since it takes a lot of time and effort to really make a sale or to recruit a member into your team. If you're planning on going into this kind of online business, here are some strategies you'd want to try out:

Tactic # 1: Willing To Be Committed To Your Business

You definitely won't be earning much if you do not put your energy, time, and effort into your affiliate campaign. Affiliate marketing takes time so if you want to make it big in this kind of business, you need to put some sweat and blood in it.

Tactic # 2: Taking Consistent Action To Drive Constant Traffic

One way of gaining more customers is increasing your site traffic. Try using different kinds of internet tools like search engine optimization as well as joining other websites and site promotion programs.

Tactic # 3: Making Good Use Of Social Networking

Another great way to succeed is to gather as many people as you can. One way is through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. By setting up groups of keywords to your site, you'll be able to use site applications that will lead followers to your website.

Tactic # 4: Promoting Extra Products

If you're making great sales with your main product, don't forget to promote special products related to it for extra sales. You'd want your customers to be satisfied to the maximum, so providing them with choices like free trials of certain products will definitely get their attention.

Tactic # 5: Giving The Customer Product Discount

Another marketing tip is to promote product discounts in order to entice your customers into buying your products. If you think you need to boost sales, bring down some of the prices and promote them as limited discounts.

Here are the 5 tactics which you can use to boost your affiliate marketing business. Do use some of the tactic and you will see the increase in your affiliate income in the long term.
Adverts / "make $200 Minimum Daily From Affiliate Marketing!" by 7mm: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2009
Hello Dear,

I want to tell you my story how I started from zero and created an extra income of $200.00 per day in just 2 years -- while still holding a full-time job. And I did this working less than 1 hour a day,

If you've been online for any amount of time you've probably heard about the people earnings hundreds of thousands of dollars EVERY year.

Listen, some people are exaggerating while others are actually telling you the truth.

Now I'm not going to lie and say I make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year online because that's just not true - well, not yet anyway :O)

However, over the last 2 years I've been marketing other people's products and in that time I have developed a formula that works for me -- and I think it will work for you too!

As of 1 January 2009 I am now making $200.00 per day as an affiliate marketer (that means I've TRIPLED my normal "day job" income). I do all this while working full-time in my day job (because I just don't want to give it up yet) AND without spending more than 1 hour a day on marketing affiliate products,

Now, For A Limited Time - You Can Download My Latest eBook titled: The Power Affiliate Marketing Package for FREE.

To download your own copy, log on to http://www.NwabuezeOkafor.com

To your success.
Webmasters / Monitor Your Websites 24/7 To Know Instantly When Your Sites Are Down! by 7mm: 3:40am On Feb 06, 2009
Dear Friend,

One of the big drawbacks of running your own web business is your reliance on web hosting technology.

Statistics show that the average web host is down for over two and a half hours each month, but for some hosts it is much worse than this.

If your web host is down, your whole business is completely shut down.

Potential customers arriving at your site will simply click away to your competitors.

Existing customers and users may be frustrated and go elsewhere.

Worst of all, expensive advertising and pay-per-click costs will be wasted.

Although most web hosting companies monitor their servers regularly, they do so at the server level, not through accessing the hosted websites.

There are many faults that do not show up at the server level, which means that websites can be down for considerable periods without anyone even knowing about it.

This problem has led to many site monitoring services being set up, which continually check websites and tell the owner (usually by email) if the site goes down.

This allows the website owner to contact his or her hosting company to get the site restored as soon as possible.

The drawback with these services is that they generally involve paying a monthly fee. Even $10 a month can soon mount up, especially if you're just starting out.

Accessing this type of online service also generally lacks the convenience and ease of use offered by a Windows software tool.

Now there's a quick and easy alternative, which runs on your own PC, continually monitoring all your websites automatically.

Quick And Easy Website Monitoring From Your Own PC

Watchman Pro is a very easy to use Windows software tool

Simply download Watchman Pro, run it (no installation needed) and enter all the web addresses you want to monitor.

This software is safe, virus-free and easy to use.

Visit

http://workfromhometeam..com/2009/02/monitor-your-websites-247-to-know.html

and download it FREE!

You are blessed!
Business / Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by 7mm: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hello Dear,

Please visit www.graphcard.com, create a free personal account, fund it through www.virtualterminalnetwork.com, then within 5 minutes you will be able to generate a virtual visa debit card which you will use to buy whatever you need from any website, clickbank inclusive,

Cards from nigerian banks are not accepted on all website.

But you can use the one generated from graphcard, it is accepted worldwide.

Good luck!
Adverts / How To Make Money Online Without A Website by 7mm: 2:29am On Feb 03, 2009
How To Make Money Online Without A Website

You don't need to have a website to make money on the Internet. Here is a proven strategy to make money online without a website:

Step 1: Affiliate Product

Find a product to promote where you make good commission on each sale. Generally, you will get the biggest commissions on digital products. Digital products are defined as something that is downloaded directly to a customer's computer after purchasing, like electronic books or software.

Since there is no extra cost per unit, no inventory and no shipping, the commissions are much greater than on regular "physical" goods. The most common commission on digital products is 50%. The best place to find such products is Clickbank.com.

Sign up as a reseller (also called affiliate) for a product that looks the most appealing to you. After you sign up, you will get a unique affiliate link where you need to send people to purchase the product.

Your affiliate link will have a special code that will tell the product owner that it's you who referred the customer. The affiliate link code will allow your commissions to be tracked correctly and assigned to you.

Step 2: Domain Name

Get a domain name to redirect to your affiliate link. A domain name is a .COM name (like yourproduct.com). You can get it for under $9 at GoDaddy.com. GoDaddy.com will allow you to redirect your domain name to your affiliate link at no extra cost.

So when someone types in your .COM domain in their browser, it will go to your affiliate link. The visitor will see the website with the product you promote, and the commissions will be tracked correctly.

The reason why you need a domain name is that it's memorable and it makes you look more trustworthy. Affiliate links tend to be too long and arouse suspicion. For example, most people would rather click on the link bestwidgets.com as opposed to abcwidgets.com?reseller=john

A domain name will make your affiliate link look like it's your own website. So basically, you will have a product to promote and a website to send people to and get commissions - without really having your own website.

Step 3: Drive Traffic

In order to make sales, you need to get visitors to your domain name (which will forward them to the website of the product that you resell). You can pay for advertising and hope that your profit will be greater than advertising cost, or you can use free ways to generate traffic.

The most effective way to get free targeted visitors to your domain name is by writing and submitting articles. You can write short articles on the topic related to the product that you promote. At the end of the article, you include your author bio and your domain name link.

You will then submit your articles to various websites, and allow them to publish your articles as long as your link is included. Your articles will get published in many places on the Internet, and will be advertising your affiliate link at no cost to you whatsoever. People will read your articles, like what you have to say and click on your domain name link ready to buy.

Once you start getting regular sales from your articles, you can go back to step 1 and find another product to promote using this strategy. After a while, you will build up a nice source of Internet income - without even having a website.
Adverts / Where Affiliate Marketers Will Make More Money This Year 2009! by 7mm: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2009
Hello Dear,

Are you an affiliate looking for quick cash this year 2009.

Then here is your opportunity to discover the latest
trend for this year.

There are specific products that will outsell others this year, I have written down virtually all the products that will make you BIG money this year. This products will be HOT and HIGH demand because of the current economic recession.

Download the manual below to get all the gist.

It is absolutely FREE!

http://akanze.webasyst.net/DD/2.0/file_link.php?sl=802a46b7e7de48c83db512e4135ade51&DB_KEY=TkwyODU2
Technology Market / A Fairly Used Internet Enabled Multilinks Table Phone Is Up For Grabs! by 7mm: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2009
Hello,

A multilinks phone is for sale.

It has been configured for 24 hours browsing. It is a table phone.

If you are interested, call me on 07033080980 for the price.
Business / Re: How Genuine Is Graphcard? by 7mm: 5:09am On Jan 25, 2009
Yes dear,

Graphcard is very good, I have been a member since 2006.

It's a fantastic website.
Business / Re: Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList by 7mm: 4:59am On Jan 25, 2009
Hello Sure,

You are a imaginative person, I just like you very much.

Keep up the good job.

You are manifesting this year.

Amen.
Nairaland / General / Yes! You Can Make A U-turn: A Motivational Article For This Year 2009! by 7mm: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2009
Hi,

A wonderful new year to everyone here.

I have finished writing a new manual titled: "YES! YOU CAN MAKE A U-TURN!"

This manual gives you a fresh idea of what you should do this year if you desire to be extremely successful and guess what? It is completely free of charge to this first 100 downloads.

Please click on the link below to download your own copy FREE!

http://rapidshare.com/files/182367610/2009_Motivational_Article.doc

When you get to the page, click on FREE USER and you can download it free without creating an account with rapidshare.

It is absolutely FREE.

Remain blessed and have a great year!
Adverts / Yes! You Can Make A U-turn: A Motivational Article For This Year 2009! by 7mm: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2009
Hi,

A wonderful new year to everyone here.

I have finished writing a new manual titled: "YES! YOU CAN MAKE A U-TURN!"

This manual gives you a fresh idea of what you should do this year if you desire to be extremely successful and guess what? It is completely free of charge to this first 100 downloads.

Please click on the link below to download your own copy FREE!

http://rapidshare.com/files/182367610/2009_Motivational_Article.doc

When you get to the page, click on FREE USER and you can download it free without creating an account with rapidshare.

It is absolutely FREE.

Remain blessed and have a great year!
Nairaland / General / How To Make Money At Christmas! by 7mm: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2008
How to Make Money at Christmas

By Okafor Nwabueze

Making a few extra bucks at Christmas is something many of us need to do. The Christmas season offers some good seasonal opportunities for you to make money. Get creative and make some extra money at Christmas while having fun, too.

Step 1
Start a decorating service; decorate homes for a fee. Charge for each separate decorating job you will do, from the Christmas tree, to a stairway to outdoor lighting. You will need ladders and tools but will use your customer's own decorations. Be sure to specify if your charges also include removal of decorations.

Step 2
Offer gift-wrapping services; you can charge by the package or by the job and make extra money by offering a pick-up and delivery service as well.

Step 3
Answer letters to Santa Claus; offer parents a personalized letter to their child from Santa. Make a small form to answer questions about the child, like his name and his pets' name and use it to write a personalized letter to the child; use Santa stationery.

Step 4
Bake cookies and special Christmas treats for busy people. If using your own recipe, charge by the dozen. If you will be using your customer's recipe, charge enough money to cover 1 or 2 failed attempts. You can also make money by delivering the cookies.

Step 5
Become a personal shopper to make money at Christmas; offer this service based on the amount of time spent shopping and the distance to the stores.

Step 6
Get crafty, make handmade soaps or candles. Package them in holiday baskets with colorful ribbons and sell them at county fairs or flea markets. Build handmade toys if you are a wood-worker. Make toy trains, whistles and even child-sized chairs. Sell your handmade toys at flea markets or online.

Step 7
Sew personalized gifts if you can sew, knit or embroider. Embroider initials on towels and linens, knit matching caps, scarves and mittens, sew personalized aprons and chef hats.

Step 8
Hold an online garage sale right after Halloween; take photos of the items you want to sell, write a good description of the item and sell it online using an online sales or auction service.

I Wish You A Very Merry Christmas & A Prosperous, Happy New Year!

Take Care Of Yourself This Christmas & Most Importantly, Remember To Give God All The Thanks & Glory For All Of Your Achievements This Year.

The Scripture Says: Let's Give Him All The Thanks Due To Him, If You Want Him To Do More For You, You Have To Thank Him For The Ones He Has Done For You.

The Level Of Your Appreciation To The Handiwork Of God In Your Life Determines The Level Of God Awesome Deeds In Your Life!

Remain Blessed!

GOD BLESS YOU!
Business / How To Make Money At Christmas! by 7mm: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2008
How to Make Money at Christmas

By Okafor Nwabueze

Making a few extra bucks at Christmas is something many of us need to do. The Christmas season offers some good seasonal opportunities for you to make money. Get creative and make some extra money at Christmas while having fun, too.

Step 1
Start a decorating service; decorate homes for a fee. Charge for each separate decorating job you will do, from the Christmas tree, to a stairway to outdoor lighting. You will need ladders and tools but will use your customer's own decorations. Be sure to specify if your charges also include removal of decorations.

Step 2
Offer gift-wrapping services; you can charge by the package or by the job and make extra money by offering a pick-up and delivery service as well.

Step 3
Answer letters to Santa Claus; offer parents a personalized letter to their child from Santa. Make a small form to answer questions about the child, like his name and his pets' name and use it to write a personalized letter to the child; use Santa stationery.

Step 4
Bake cookies and special Christmas treats for busy people. If using your own recipe, charge by the dozen. If you will be using your customer's recipe, charge enough money to cover 1 or 2 failed attempts. You can also make money by delivering the cookies.

Step 5
Become a personal shopper to make money at Christmas; offer this service based on the amount of time spent shopping and the distance to the stores.

Step 6
Get crafty, make handmade soaps or candles. Package them in holiday baskets with colorful ribbons and sell them at county fairs or flea markets. Build handmade toys if you are a wood-worker. Make toy trains, whistles and even child-sized chairs. Sell your handmade toys at flea markets or online.

Step 7
Sew personalized gifts if you can sew, knit or embroider. Embroider initials on towels and linens, knit matching caps, scarves and mittens, sew personalized aprons and chef hats.

Step 8
Hold an online garage sale right after Halloween; take photos of the items you want to sell, write a good description of the item and sell it online using an online sales or auction service.

I Wish You A Very Merry Christmas & A Prosperous, Happy New Year!

Take Care Of Yourself This Christmas & Most Importantly, Remember To Give God All The Thanks & Glory For All Of Your Achievements This Year.

The Scripture Says: Let's Give Him All The Thanks Due To Him, If You Want Him To Do More For You, You Have To Thank Him For The Ones He Has Done For You.

The Level Of Your Appreciation To The Handiwork Of God In Your Life Determines The Level Of God Awesome Deeds In Your Life!

Remain Blessed!

GOD BLESS YOU!
Webmasters / 7 Steps To Identify Scammers. by 7mm: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
This is how I normally do to identify scammers, with this, you should be ok for quite some time.

First of all, I do Google search with the name of the company and the word scam. Normally, there should be no page with the company listed with the word scam next to them but if you see at least one, maybe it is a scam. No need to have several pages, only one is neccessary.

Secondly, I go on a very good website, www.fraudwatchers.org who have a list of all website and company listed as scam. They just saved me from sending sample to a scam company.

And thirdly, just ask people around on forums just like this one. I saw a mate who've done that.

Fourth steps is that you can verify the address they gave you and find out what's really on this. Go on www.whitepages.com and enter the address they gave you to find out if the address is really registered as their business address or at least at their names.

Fifth test is to ask them to phone you. Normally scammers won't do this but beware, some also tries to call you. Please be aware that some scammers uses call redirection which is call callback (I'm not sure of that) or they can use fax to email. Using this, they get number that are listed in U.S.A., U.K. or any European country where in reality, they are located elsewhere.

Sixth, always inquire about the mail address. This is a mistake scammers often made. Try to see whether the email address comes from a free mail server. Suppose you get a mail from economicdevelopment@mail2cameroon.cc, be sure this is a scam. The mail address (it truely exist and they tried to scam me) is not from the Cameroon government, but from a free mail server. This is how I caught my first scammer.

Seventh and last advice for the time being; JUST COME To THIS GREAT FORUM AND ASK PEOPLE. Yes, you can come here and ask and many people will help you. I've been for so much time victim of scammers, who fortunately failed in their attempts, that I've got some pretty much experience.

This is approximately all I can remember for the time being but again, if you need advices, please post them here and am sure other forumites will give you quick answers!

God bless!
Business / 7 Steps To Identify Scammers. by 7mm: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2008
This is how I normally do to identify scammers, with this, you should be ok for quite some time.

First of all, I do Google search with the name of the company and the word scam. Normally, there should be no page with the company listed with the word scam next to them but if you see at least one, maybe it is a scam. No need to have several pages, only one is neccessary.

Secondly, I go on a very good website, www.fraudwatchers.org who have a list of all website and company listed as scam. They just saved me from sending sample to a scam company.

And thirdly, just ask people around on forums just like this one. I saw a mate who've done that.

Fourth steps is that you can verify the address they gave you and find out what's really on this. Go on www.whitepages.com and enter the address they gave you to find out if the address is really registered as their business address or at least at their names.

Fifth test is to ask them to phone you. Normally scammers won't do this but beware, some also tries to call you. Please be aware that some scammers uses call redirection which is call callback (I'm not sure of that) or they can use fax to email. Using this, they get number that are listed in U.S.A., U.K. or any European country where in reality, they are located elsewhere.

Sixth, always inquire about the mail address. This is a mistake scammers often made. Try to see whether the email address comes from a free mail server. Suppose you get a mail from economicdevelopment@mail2cameroon.cc, be sure this is a scam. The mail address (it truely exist and they tried to scam me) is not from the Cameroon government, but from a free mail server. This is how I caught my first scammer.

Seventh and last advice for the time being; JUST COME To THIS GREAT FORUM AND ASK PEOPLE. Yes, you can come here and ask and many people will help you. I've been for so much time victim of scammers, who fortunately failed in their attempts, that I've got some pretty much experience.

This is approximately all I can remember for the time being but again, if you need advices, please post them here and am sure other forumites will give you quick answers!

God bless!
Business / Re: I Need Data Entry And Ready To Pay by 7mm: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2008
Hello Dear,

They've said it all, when you sound desperate, people will take advantage of you.

Thats by the way, for genuine work from home jobs, this twom sites are simply the best

1. www.odesk.com

2. www.getafreelancer.com

If you're not lazy, you will get lots of jobs.

Good luck.
Business / Re: Are There Really Short Cuts To Riches? by 7mm: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2008
I want to appreciate all those that have responded to this thread.

To everything in life, there are short-cuts. It's left for you to discover it yourself or purchase the product of someone who have discovered the secrets.

How To Discover Those Who Have The Short-cuts?

Ask for proofs.

That's all.
Business / Re: Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo by 7mm: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2008
Well making money on the internet is not really hard if you have the right and timely information just as one of the poster said.

Apart from that; you've got to have a mentor who can trust and rely on.

It's the function of your mentor to provide you with all the tools and resources you require to make it big online.

Once you have these two things; making money online will truly be easy.

Thats just the simple truth.
Religion / Shiloh 2008 Is Here Again: It's Time To Manifest Your Sonship: by 7mm: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2008
Hello Dear,

Permit me to use this medium to invite you all to Shiloh 2008: Manifestation of the sons of God.

It's starting tomorrow; 9th of December; 2008.

Be there.

Please visit www.davidoyedepoministries.org for more info.
Adverts / Special Free Report: How To Be A Millionaire In 7 Month Without Sweat! by 7mm: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2008
Hello Dear,

Would you like to know how to become a guaranteed millionaire in just 7 months?

If yes, then download this SPECIAL FREE REPORT by sending a blank mail to free@7monthmillionaires.com

It is 100% free; no string attached!

Happy Salah and Christmas in advance.

See you at the top!
Business / Re: Feedback On VTN (www.virtualterminalnetwork.com) Required! by 7mm: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2008
I have used VTN to fund my graphcard account. It works.
Webmasters / Advanced Strategies To Get Web Site Traffic Using Myspace! by 7mm: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2008
To have your site flourish you need to get web site traffic. The amount and quality of traffic you get to your web site will dictate how profitable your business will be. One needs to be constantly searching for new ways to find more effective strategies to promote your products and get web site traffic. One of these strategies to get web site traffic is to make use of Myspace. Below are some advanced strategies to get web site traffic using Myspace.

Get Web Site Traffic - Myspace Strategy #1

Optimize your Myspace profile by making use of keywords ans search phrases that target your niche. Add lots of keyword-rich content throughout your Myspace blog and about section. Add your keywords as anchor text on links back to your web site.

Get Web Site Traffic - Myspace Strategy #2

Brighten up your Myspace profile. Add colors and images that reflect your product. Giving your profile a new look will help it stand out and gain more attention. Don't over do it and make your text hard to read, or users will soon leave your site.

Get Web Site Traffic - Myspace Strategy #3

Possibly the most popular means to boost your Myspace popularity and therefore get web site traffic is to add lots of friends. Share you're myspace profile with your friends. Take part and contribute in groups that are centered on your niche. Start your own niche group for even more exposure.

Get Web Site Traffic - Myspace Strategy #4

Exchange links with other myspace users. Building backlinks in this manner will offer mutual benefits. Make a daily habit to request link exchanges from other Myspace profiles that complement yours.

Get Web Site Traffic - Myspace Strategy #5

Make your Myspace profile a top resource of related web sites. Encourage others to bookmark your profile on authority sites like digg, del.icio.us, StumbleUpon and others.

Put this to work you'll see results!

Good luck.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.