Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

7Randall's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7Randall's Profile / 7Randall's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Super Proud Of His Achievements In Anambra by 7Randall: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Choke them

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by 7Randall: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is generally how humans behave, especially women. Once you do what they have been doing to you, they'll get upset and rant about it till thy kingdom come.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by 7Randall: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
solmat:
fools are always fools no matter how u bat(h) them.
No matter how you bath them.
Politics / Re: Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election by 7Randall: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Everybody using Peter Obi for clout. Is he the only candidate? Foolish Kemi. An idiot. Keep Peter Obi out of you f*cking mouth c**t.

3 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) by 7Randall: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Have stopped subscribing for gotv max. Na gotv jolli i dy sub now. I use electric cooker often. Limited my outings. I now cook and stock the fridge rather than eating out. Buhari na you do this one. Thunder fire anybody campaigning for APC

11 Likes

Politics / Re: What An Insult, Tinubu Should Debate With Third Class Graduate by 7Randall: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stup!d goat
Politics / Re: Omokri, Others Knock Shettima’s Outfit At NBA Conference { Photos } by 7Randall: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Man looked so unprepared. I wonder why Tinubu refused to attend. Lmao

22 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by 7Randall: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fo0lish boy
Politics / Re: The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by 7Randall: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good choice
Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution by 7Randall: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Goodbadboy009:
Who Sabi this lady ahbeg?
Big scammer o. Run for your life
Politics / Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by 7Randall: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
The northern votes will be split between Atiku, Tinubu, Obi and even. kwankwaso. The South west may be narrowly won by Tinubu. The south east and south south are down for Obi. I feel the north central will be the deciding factor. Tinubu is taking a huge risk by ignoring some zones.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Paul Enenche And PO Supporters Will Gather But God Will Scatter Them. by 7Randall: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
You dumb af

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000 by 7Randall: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Stupid set of people. The president is over 70 and the same foolish governors are projecting men of over 70 years to be president. Yet civil servants are your problem. Who cursed us with stupid leaders? Who?
Politics / Re: 2023: Obi’s Supporters Not Rude, Frustrated By A Failed System – Prof Nwaokobia by 7Randall: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fact

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Seen At An Event Been Assisted To Walk by 7Randall: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
The man is obviously sick. They won't tell him the truth. Well, he will retire next year February.
Education / Re: Extinct Animals (pictures And Names) by 7Randall: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Most of them used in Ice age animation. Good to know
Politics / Re: Shallow Thinking Of BAT Supporters. by 7Randall: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
donjazet:
The same thing on nairaland.
What you are seeing is a coordinated strategy of misinformation amplification.

Many of the Tinubu support accounts you see on nairaland are by paid posters who open multiple accounts to boost their likes and tinubu support posts to make it seem like he is as popular whereas he is a deeply unpopular and hated aspirant. S
See these examples and posts below.
I'm not surprised by this.
Politics / Shallow Thinking Of BAT Supporters. by 7Randall: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
If this isn't stupidity, i don't know what is

Politics / Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Not Aware Of Abduction Threat Until I Told Him- El Ru by 7Randall: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Man doesn't even know what is going on. Still probably thinks a dollar is N400
Romance / Re: This Is A Dustbin,oya Throw One Musician Inside by 7Randall: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Portable

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Big Brother 9ja Housemate Wearing Peter Obi Branded Jacket. ( Photo) by 7Randall: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
As it should be
Politics / Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers .... by 7Randall: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
TimmyA:
The only pity is that his followers are blindly following him, they have been brain washed and bewitched by religion sentiments
Maybe religion will make $1=N1
Politics / Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers .... by 7Randall: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
TimmyA:
Do you mean that most SW head slammers need mental evaluation because they are blindly following the Agbado Plus Cassava evil convener
His only campaign tool is religion and tribe. Cos no one would vote him based on competence. A Tinubu presidency would be a disaster. We should avoid it

2 Likes

Politics / Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers .... by 7Randall: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Anybody who votes APC after all this needs mental evaluation.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Apc Supporters Are The Worst Enemies Of Nigeria. by 7Randall: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
These lots make it look like they are buying things at cheaper rates than others. Everyone is suffering it. But suffering and justifying those responsible for your suffering is the most stup!d thing i have ever seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: No More Middle Class In Nigeria ,thanks To APC. by 7Randall: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Its just one UK based guy, who feels that Tinubu will end his suffering if he wins, creating several accounts on nairaland.

The good thing is that the fake monikers wont vote.
Yea. Thats the good thing. I noticed most of the monikers were recently created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: No More Middle Class In Nigeria ,thanks To APC. by 7Randall: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Some people are still defending the government and even support Agbado man for continuity. Na all of us go suffer am

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CAN : A Terrorist Organization? by 7Randall: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
naijaking1:

Stupid? Look in the mirror
Its you i see clown.
Politics / Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by 7Randall: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
The man can't wait for 2023 so he can go back to his farm and rest

2 Likes

Politics / Re: CAN : A Terrorist Organization? by 7Randall: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thinkam:

Christians are minorities, the majority must have their way.
May Allah uplift Islam
You are a dummy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.