Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

7Randall's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7Randall's Profile / 7Randall's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders Endorse Peter Obi, Pledge Block Votes (Video) by 7Randall: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Nlanalyst:
No current Igbo political leader has endorsed Obi. Most drummed support for a northern candidate. Yet Igbos think Yorubas are their problems.

By the way, I'm from Umunede, Delta State and my vote is for Tinubu.
You dy do me?
Food / Re: What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria by 7Randall: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lets vote Tinubu and APC to take the price to N80,000

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by 7Randall: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
your demented and miserable father is a rif raf grin
Tinubus health is a reflection of your generations destiny. Bumbling idi0t
Politics / Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by 7Randall: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Any Yoruba, Hausa, fulani or Niger delta man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
You are an id1ot

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by 7Randall: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2022
People are angry. People are hungry. What do you expect?
Politics / Re: Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team by 7Randall: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Kewtt:
You did it to yourself by becoming an ipob
F00l. May APC happen to you and your family. Senseless bast*rd

1 Like

Politics / Re: Non Partisan Analysis Of Tinubu At Chatam House Today by 7Randall: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2022
Oluku
Politics / Re: Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team by 7Randall: 4:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Who did this to us man? Who?
Family / Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by 7Randall: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
People here complaining of sapa and hardship will still go ahead and support and vote APC. I have never seen such thing in my life before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Collection Of PVCs Commences December 12 – INEC by 7Randall: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol. No Agbado urchin or Mikano boy is encouraging people to collect PVC. Does that mean that no newly registered voter is for APC/PDP? This election go hard una o. Obi/Datti 2023
Politics / Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by 7Randall: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
People who are benefiting from a crumbling nation. Continuation of APC government will do them more good. February 2023 we await
Politics / Re: APC Raises ₦‎190 Million In Donations In Less Than Two Minutes by 7Randall: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
People who are benefiting from a crumbling nation. Continuation of APC government will do them more good. February 2023 we await.
Politics / Re: Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina by 7Randall: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yet you are supporting a sick man to rule.
Buhari has clocked out. I doubt if he cares about any other thing. We can't afford to vote someone who wants to be president for the sake of it. Please Vote Peter Obi for president

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by 7Randall: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na person wey no get structure people dy scrutinize like this. Everytime going tribal with their comments. Appealing to the north. Always making the north look like people who can't think for themselves. Peter Obi morning afternoon and night. Ya'll should do better na

18 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children by 7Randall: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Poverty, Illiteracy is all high in the north. Yet somehow, they always vote the worst of the worst. Peter Obi is here to the rescue, if una like, make una vote Tinubu. I will suffer it, but you will suffer more.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by 7Randall: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu is to blame for this
Politics / Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by 7Randall: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2022
Their points are valid though
Politics / Re: Chidi Lloyd In Tears, Apologises To Wike For Attacking His Government (video) by 7Randall: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Clown
Politics / Re: 2015 Was A Mistake by 7Randall: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2022
People go through this and still want to vote Tinubu. I am watching Arise now and a stupid man is trying to defend him. We really deserve this suffering in this country. We deserve it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku Is The Only Candidate Nigerians Need. by 7Randall: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2022
He is the only candidate your family needs.
Romance / Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by 7Randall: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Newbaby:

I'm obidient
Congrats on the birth of your child. Everything will be fine
Politics / Re: Kadaria Ahmed Has Hosted 3 Presidential Candidates & No One Is Talking About It by 7Randall: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2022
They will talk about it once Obi attends tonight. Watch out. They said he can't win yet they can't keep him out of their mouths

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by 7Randall: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Do you support Tinubu?
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Leads By 40.37% In New Election Poll, Tinubu At 3rd by 7Randall: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2022
Won't make the FP. If it's that old sick Bastard leading the poll, it would.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by 7Randall: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu will not attend
Politics / Re: 2023: We Didn’t Endorse Tinubu – Northern IPAC by 7Randall: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Who in their right senses will endorse and support a man with questionable life?

1 Like

Education / Re: Human/Chimpanzee Crossbreed. Photos. by 7Randall: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
This is a movie. Dawn of the planet of apes or something. Get a grip dude
Family / Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by 7Randall: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Are your behaviour punishable to death?
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him by 7Randall: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2022
XerXers:
Mod will soon put this nonsense front Page
Any negative news about Peter Obi, their d1ck go stand. Few mins, its already on front page
Politics / Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by 7Randall: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2022
hammerT:

HE WANTED TO PROVE BUHARI BODY ODOUR AND HATE, THINKING THIS GENERATION IS THE OLDER GENERATION THAT TOLERATE SHIT.

WE ARE BEGGING HIM TO COME AND HOLD RALLY.

THE BEST PART IS OUR GUNS DONT DISCRIMINATE, ONCE U ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE, U ARE DEAD MEAT.

No be me and you dy do that gun matter o.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by 7Randall: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Lmao. I thought he had balls. I thought he wanted to prove a point to Peter Obi. Shameless old man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.