Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

7Randall's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7Randall's Profile / 7Randall's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by 7Randall: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
anonimi:

Who will do the needful work of making most Nigerians understand what they stand to lose by selling their vote/conscience for a few naira or food etc
Nigerians are stubborn. We never listen
Politics / Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by 7Randall: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2022
anonimi:

Who will make the credible people have political power and how will they do so
We Nigerians tend to applaud everything negative. A Nigerian will support a thief if he is paid a few thousand naira. We have few credible people in our political space in Nigeria. But they will never be president.
Politics / Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by 7Randall: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
anonimi:

Who else is there
That's the problem. The credible people we have don't have much political power.
Politics / Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by 7Randall: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
I honestly don't think any candidate can defeat Atiku in 2023. But the question remains "do we really need Atiku? "

4 Likes

Romance / Re: My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered by 7Randall: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Most of you ladies are so blinded by love and pay little or no attention to certain details. If you were more attentive to him and asked the right questions, you would have noticed this. He called her mother of his house and you let it slide. Lmao.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by 7Randall: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
I have always said it. A man will save himself a lot of trouble and stress if you are in control of your sexual urge and penis.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by 7Randall: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
So why is he in EFCC custody?
Politics / Re: Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese by 7Randall: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
These politicians lie a lot. He will eventually join sooner than later. Embarrassing set of people
Investment / Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by 7Randall: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Greed has always been our problem as Nigerians. After MMM people still fall for things like this. It's really sad. The man has scammed people of their money. We will move on from it in few days
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview by 7Randall: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigerian men. Embarrassing us Home and Abroad. Smh A man who can control his sexual urge is powerful

37 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Abia State To Pay N2 Million For Each Murdered Cattle Trader In Abia by 7Randall: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I've Just Been Sacked by 7Randall: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
brimdans:
Okay, here is the thing.
I was working with this woman in her organization. Shes high handed, toxic and domineering, but I was coping well with her, she insults me and talk down on me, all I say mostly is sorry Ma.

So this particular day, which was yesterday. There's this particular room in the lab which we were constructing, which she categorically told me not to open that room, because it contains equipment. And I don't handle the keys, but another person holds the keys.

Now water entered the room, from a faulty pipe, and did a little damage to one of the cabinets, and it touched some of the materials.

The woman, now began insulting me that it will be deducted from my salary, because it was my fault?

I asked how is it my fault Ma, you said that room shouldn't be opened by anybody. So I can't accept fault for what I didn't do. I'm sorry. She shouted and shouted to the point of almost slapping me, but God saved her she didn't. I kept my calm and told her sorry.

Again she asked for some remaining boards that were used in constructing some cabinets in the lab, I told her I don't know, but lemme check and ask the person who has custody to the keys. Another tirade began, she insulted the hell of out me. I remained calm, that it will be removed from my salary, and those things according to her is about one hundred thousand naira. I told her ma, I didn't take them, but lemme ask oga Patrick who is in charge of the lab, she refused, that I shouldn't l. That I must pay for all of these things. I kept my cool all through.

She now said I should remove her uniform and submit her company materials, actually some of the materials are at home, so I couldn't get them that night.

She texted and called me countless times to send the company materials, I then told her, I'll send them but I need my salary that I've worked for, for the last month. She now said, before she wanted to pay and forgive me, but that she's not paying me again.

It is Worthy to note that I came purposely to work for this woman from another state, I needed my salary to help me plan my life after my sack. Right now I'm confused, because I've no money, nor accommodation, I can't even travel back. Please nairalanders, I need your advice, legally and all.
Thank you for reading
PS, there might be errors, I didn't have time to edit. Currently in church.
It is always difficult to work under women. The Lord is your strength. Ensure she pays you before you return the materials. You deserve your pay.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East? by 7Randall: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Itopalucky:
Senator Rochas recently went to the Nigerian public. He announced to the Nigerian people his desire to serve as president.

Aspirants to the presidency these days, all go to Aso Villa as a new kind of pilgrimage. The senator though did the right thing. President Buhari would like him. It was a big plus for their political party. He detailed his guiding beliefs to the Nigerian people and put forward a brief account of the programs he thinks is mandatory to take the country to greatness. An envious critic said he thought he was Obama. No, it is called doing things right. It is the revolutionary way, to benchmark - a point of reference against which things may be assessed.

Senator Rochas Okorocha understands that true allegiance is owed to the people and to the constitution. All the time he has shown regard to any and all Nigerian presidents as well as reverence for the highest office of the land. However he does not sell himself short. That has made Rochas to be the candidate for the youth.
Even those who are not his active supporters, admit that he is one senator who wears that toga with the dignity and gravitas of the office. He thrives on challenge and constantly sets goals for himself.

This is no longer the era where political office holders point to kilometers of roads built or dilapidated school blocks they have renovated as achievement in office. These things are the barest essential thing to do in public office.

When he was governor in Imo state, he rather showed remarkable courage in doing whatever needed to be done. To a visitor, Owerri the state capital seemed to be defined by one or two major roads only. Governor Rochas carried out a robust and courageous town-planning expansion to the city that was remarkable. He was very deliberate and careful in doing the work. In fact it became the pin-up piece for architects and town planners. This kind of courage and vision is essential, in fact necessary for today's president.

In his agenda, the senator Rochas places a high premium on education. How did South Korea develop so quickly? That country has almost no natural resources but has nonetheless a high population density in its territory. So similarly in our case Rochas wants a highly motivated and educated populace to spur high tech boom and bring rapid economic development. Senator Okorocha seems to like what President Buhari has achieved in agriculture. He has elaborated on his plans for security, on law and order, on what to do to grow the economy and achieve our rise to greatness.

In a political season that has pitted merit against zoning, Senator Rochas Okorocha has taken the option out of the thing. He is the choice that satisfies the zoning consensus without sacrificing merit. He straddles both options.

So what is left obviously, is for the South East to get their ducks in a row and for the party to which the Owelle Rochas Okorocha belongs to understand its zeitgeist, the defining political spirit or mood of the time we are in.
http://2023.ng/2022/02/23/how-can-nigeria-choose-rochas/
Lol. Suddenly you guys are rooting for him. And one person is creating about 5-6 accounts to comment on the post. Shameless lots. Stupid fools. Okorocha will never rule Nigeria
Romance / Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by 7Randall: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
A king!!!
Politics / Re: 82 Boko Haram Fighters & Their Families Surrender To Army In Borno (Photos) by 7Randall: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Elections are close. Boko Haram will be defeated before 2023.

7 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by 7Randall: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Souzin:
Please help me out.

I have an issue in my relationship and it's getting me really pissed.

So let me say this, I have only dated two persons, one sometime in 2016 and this new relationship that's been at it for 2 years.

My girlfriend seem to think it's cool for her to hangout with guys that are toasting or want to sleep with her.

These are the same ppl she calls friends, not ppl she has known for long oh but ppl she just met and want to sleep with her.

NOTE: my gf has really big ass, big enough it causes stares when we go out.

So you can imagine the number of advances she gets.

I really want to know from people, guys, do you allow your girlfriend hang out with such ppl?

Ladies, you do entertain such invites? why?
This is one of the biggest red flags�� i have seen
Crime / Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by 7Randall: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who'll now turn the yams back to human beings? �

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by 7Randall: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Men are the prize

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

It's a yes or no answer. Why should I contact you for a simple question? Drop the details here. U dey fear them?
It's more complicated than that. But okay
Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Did they deduct from you after you were done with repayment? This scares me as my loan repayment will be done next month.
Kin
Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cantonese:

Is there no way you can get cash to deposit directly into their account? This way when your IPPIS issue is sorted out, the loan people would make refunds to you.
Of course. They have accounts you can pay into to them. But the problem is that i think it takes long for them to refund. They'll keep asking for payslip and other documents
Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Did they deduct from you after you were done with repayment? This scares me as my loan repayment will be done next month.
Mine was done last month. So i'll wait till month end to give you that information

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. by 7Randall: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
TnoMai:
Hello all,

So quick intro: I've been a startup founder since I graduated in 2014 (Computer Science) and I've always done that. This year my co-founder and I decided to stop working with private organizations (this was how we got funds to take care of our needs and reinvest into our startups) as they don't pay well and mostly owe you money.
We needed a more stable and lucrative source of income so we can keep pushing our startup ideas on the side.

I started applying for jobs in August and decided to only look for remote work with Startups in the UK, US, & Asia. Nigerian companies don't pay well (maybe can't) for many reasons.
My co-founder doesn't have this problem as he lives in the UK (we met in Uni) so getting a good coding job would be very easy for him.

My startup skills are mostly focused on sales, project management, and business development. As you can imagine my CV is very weird, as I only have work experience with myself as the founder, this made it a bit difficult to make progress with job applications.
As I continued to apply, I eventually realized mistakes I was making and improved on my selection of jobs, since then I've had 5 video interviews, 3 went with someone else with 2 hopefully getting back to me this week or next.

The major thing I noticed is that they're quite a few job opportunities that are open to people from Nigeria (Global Remote), other remote jobs still require you to be in the UK or US. More interestingly, some of them don't require you to have a specialized skill like coding or finance, just a good command of English (speaking and writing) then good time management.

Most of these jobs are virtual assistance, data entry, appointment setter, customer care, telemarking, etc.
They're very entry-level but most have an average pay of $5/hr.
That's $40 per day, which is $200 per week (excluding Saturday & Sunday), totaling $800 per month.
Approximately N450,000 per month, that's really good money for most Nigerians!
Let's not forget these are still entry-level jobs, some applicable to fresh Uni graduates (blame our trash economy/exchange rate).

So I decided (startup habit) to build something to help Nigerians look for remote work online.
It's a website with hints on how to apply, interview, and get paid.
It also has a list of sites that are very helpful in finding those jobs (from experience) and finally, I personally search for the most entry-level jobs that are global remote and post them there every few days for others to see and apply.
If you're interested, please check it out, ask me if you have any questions, and please share with anyone that you think might need/want it.
https://workabroadfromhome.online/

P.s - This is version 1 of the site and it's MVP, not super impressive.

Edit: Please I am not the one offering these jobs, I am only giving you information on the site, so you can make progress, I can't hire you, I'm also looking for remote work (we're in this together) lmao.
We can only give you updates on good entry-level remote jobs on the website (job listing page), you still need to prepare and apply for the jobs.
Thanks a lot for this bro. I should get a laptop ASAP.

1 Like

Family / Re: He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. by 7Randall: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Annabelle12344:
I just created this account to post this.
I'm really Disturbed.

My wedding is approaching and I'm so excited about it.
Before I met my husband to be, there's this married man I know. Right from day one he told me who was married but his family based in a different state. I told him I'm single and I can't marry a married man nor date a married man. We both laughed about it.

Years passed, he became so close to my family and everybody around me. He comes to my house, gist with my mum, siblings and my family members are very accommodating.
I had my boyfriend whom everyone knows, that I have nothing with this man.
he support me financially some times. I have been helpful as well in my own ways. most times, I helped him out with cooking, even followed him to supper market to pick beautiful clothes (wears) for his wife and children. I have known this man for about 4 yrs now, but never have I had intimat.e relationship with him. He's like a big brother to me although he deeply loved me and have asked me out severally, but i have never involved myself with him s.exuallly.

This man have been so good to me, but now, I want to get married and he's so angry with me, he appears so hurt and heartbroken. He's behaving as if I betray his love. He's acting as if nothing mean anything to him any more. He almost lost his job last week due to lack of concentration. He takes his job carelessly now,

How can I help him heal emotionally, without distracting my own marriage?

Is ignoring him at this point the best option?

How should I handle this? Pls advice
I wonder how you introduced him to your family. Did you tell your family he is married? Is his wife aware of your relationship with him? You go and visit and cook for a married man. Lmao. You put yourself in this mess. I wonder what you were expecting

3 Likes

Romance / Re: See The Gift This Man Gave His Girlfriend by 7Randall: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
PhotoComedy:
When you think your mumu is the highest just know that another person's mumu pass your own.
Lmao. She'll leave you for someone with teeth
Politics / Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by 7Randall: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Emmanuel6286272:
Read below
If you get these correct scores right, do you really need 5k or 10k from people? When you can bet with your money and get hundreds of thousands and millions. Why are you scamming people?

28 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity by 7Randall: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Victorfresh008:
I SAW THIS ON her wall again. I think it was posted 4days ago. Question is How? How does she does it?
You are just a scammer. Why defraud people?
Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
PHIPEX:
Am aware the govt did not pay those loan companies doing direct deductions for about 3months so they might be saying the truth.
I'm sure they were not paid for 2months(September and October last year) for my agency. I just want to be sure they'll stop the deductions once mine is due
Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2021
enumerica:

No
I was given a promise of a refund unfortunately, no refund yet.
y Bro. Can you please respond?
Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2021
enumerica:

No
But have they stopped the monthly deductions from your salary?
Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2021
enumerica:

No

Mehn. It's sad. Cos i am in the same situation right now. Mine expires next month and i am getting worried. I am thinking of sending them a mail or calling them
Politics / Re: Zedvance Loan Company Has Been Over Debiting My Salary From IPPI Since May by 7Randall: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
enumerica:
I took a loan from Zedvance: a loan company that has an affiliate with IPPIS which enables the loan company to debit directly from my salary, I have paid up the loan in full based on the repayment schedule generated by the same loan company but my salary is still being debited directly from the source from IPPIS. I have laid complaints to the loan company with a copy of my payslip. the Zedvance company claims it has not received my repayment from the IPPIS and that it will keep debiting me indefinitely. This has happened to me for 2 months and I do not know when it will stop.

I equally repaid a loan from another loan company, which promptly stopped my repayment immediately after the loan was exhausted by June 2021. Zevance claims it has not received any of its customers' repayment from the IPPIS which may not be true.

Please keep eye on this loan company called zedvance.
I just saw this now. Have you rectified your issue with IPPIS and zedvance? Please a response from you will be nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.