Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

7Randall's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7Randall's Profile / 7Randall's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 by 7Randall: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
When you cheat, will your man be compensated too?
Better dead that your all men are promiscuous mentality. Cos it will do more harm to your relationship/marriage than good.
Family / Re: My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother by 7Randall: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Talk to your husband, not us
Food / Re: I Bought 5 Cups Of Rice For #50 Today by 7Randall: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
You are a terrible person. You are worse than Tinubu
Family / Re: Married Ex by 7Randall: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
You can't tell him but you are telling us. Okay continue
Politics / Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by 7Randall: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
stacyadams:
.u mean "Only a useless person will vote APC on 25th grin
That is exactly what i mean
Politics / Re: The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) by 7Randall: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's quite amusing. I wonder how a sane human can be fooled by these APC politicians. You think they care about you? If is affecting them that's why they are speaking up. ASUU strike didn't affect them as they have their kids schooling overseas. Insecurity doesn't affect them cos they move around with enough security. And some of these f00ls think they mean well for us. Only a stupid person will vote APC on 25th.

16 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Plot Against Yoruba Thickens by 7Randall: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Of all candidates yoruba could present and the best y'all could bring was Tinubu? And now you are blaming people for not backing him? Lol. Una mumu too much abeg.

1 Like

Politics / Re: They Moved The Exchange Rate From N200 To N800 - Tinubu At Cross-river APC Rally by 7Randall: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is this man even aware that he is APC candidate? May God punish everyone supporting this man to be president. It shall never be well with all of you

12 Likes

Politics / Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At South South Business Summit by 7Randall: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mr president. If na one mumu now, he go don sleep

7 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline For The Second Time by 7Randall: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Urchins won't like this
Politics / Re: I Want To Sue Peter Obi? by 7Randall: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
If the other vibrator tries it, dead body go surplus

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by 7Randall: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Your father is the solution. But he is not contesting
Politics / Re: Obi Writes But Tinubu Sleeps In Palace by 7Randall: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Foolish urchins will justify it. Dumb f00ls

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why It'll Be Disastrous For Tinubu Or Atiku To Win by 7Randall: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Urchins will come under this post to work hard for their last 30k. After this one, no more salary for you slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Prof. Uche Ikonne Is Dead by 7Randall: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
One sick candidate dead. Okay
Politics / Re: Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement by 7Randall: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
All these things are glaring. Yet some stup1d people insist on voting Tinubu. Well, na all of us go suffer am shaa

3 Likes

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
He can never win. He will lose.
Have you won anything in your life before?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

In general yea but don't be a zombie pay more attention and find out why zombies like you are refusing or undecided compared to their online gra gra.

Losing grounds in rhe South but gaining mostly in NC and NE but NW is flat
Gaining grounds in your oppositions state is a win. Are you always this stupid?
Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Peter Obi can never win
When he wins, you go and declare him loser. Oluku

1 Like

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
vicdom:

Shut up! I would rather obi gain in the overall computation than lose in the southeast region. Southeast votes alone can never give him victory. The overall gains in the whole region matters, not sectional. He gained in SW, NC, NW, NE, while maintained in SS, but lost some in SE. In the overall, do you actually think Obi gained or lost??
Arguing with him is so difficult. These urchins are as stupid as their candidate. Very dull and daft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Online poll? Hahahaha! I laugh. Our polling units are not online. Wake up.
Na those wey dy go polling unit go vote them call. You think its robots that did the poll?
Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

All of you zombie quoting me are so zombified the chart is the cumulative of all zones. When you go to individual zones he lost grounds in SE, SW and stayed same in SS

Una go just dey show how iberibeism dey worry una
He lost ground but he is still leading. Don't forget that there are undecided voters and those who refused to disclose their choice of candidate.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
That is my zone. He is rejected already. Let him go to Kwara now. Let him go to Niger to be disgraced.
Lmao. Who be this one? You get zone? He is leading in your zone. Look at the chart na. Na me do the poll?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
vicdom:

You no sabi read chart?? From what you posted, Obi had gained 3% from the last time result conducted in September. While Tinubu remained same and Atiku lost 3%
You dy mind the olodo wey no go school

1 Like

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

Lol which North?
You are not smart. That is why you don't understand the chart

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
This election will shock the world....

The structureless party leading in all polls and so shall it be...

The structure is both online and offline...

And I used to wonder how urchins will come online and assumed that, Obidients do not have voter's card, but wants us to believe that urchins all have their voter's card...

Isn't it foolishness?
Don't mind them. They are consoling themselves with that. There are more offline Obi supporters than online

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

Prof Chike Obi please school me. Please
Blue was conducted in september and red was conducted in December. Check the candidates and tell me who gained more voters? Or are you as dumb as your candidate?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
In the north central? Obi will fail. Look at his failed campaign in kogi. Kwara will be worst. Let him go to Niger and be disgraced. Benue and plateau are the two place he can boast of and he will still fail.
Lol. You are consoling yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:
For sure the next president is coming from the South and I know it is not a South Easterner.

PO has not gained much traction he actually lost 10% in the East, Atiku stayed the same and Baba Sope gained grounds
Lol. You are poor at math

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Jchi9876:

Shut up my friend. This is not zombidient analysis
Stop crying bro. Tinubu is losing ground from the polls. Even in his South West, he is not doing too well there. Una go learn lesson next year. No worry

12 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
All we know is that Tinubu is the next president
Lol. He is losing ground in the North central. Even in his stronghold, he didn't win by much margin. Many undecided voters will vote Obi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ANAP/NOI Polls: Peter Obi Leading With 23%, Tinubu A Distant second With 13% by 7Randall: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
They will come and cry soon. Watching it live on channels now. Labour party VP is really doing well in the north

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.