Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Your Secondary School And University? - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Secondary School And University? (54691 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... / Rep Your Secondary School! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Genial(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2006
(coughs politely)

. . . erm. . .
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Zahymaka(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2006
Hello Genial. I went to Sulacad too -- but the name was changed during my second term.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Genial(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2006
Yes, man. I'm an oooooold man! How's it going with you?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by 4Play(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2006
Some of my former schools threatened to sue me if I admitted I graduated from them.

But i graduated from FGC Enugu in 98
UNN IN 2005

Doing A masters course with the University of London
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Zahymaka(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2006
Genial:

Yes, man. I'm an oooooold man! How's it going with you?

I'm cool. I'm not on your level -- I graduated in 2004. I was the Red House Captain.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Genial(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2006
Oh, goody. I left before you came in. . .

Cheers bro!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by toshmann(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2006
@zahymaka,
u did not tell me u were related to OBJ.
just saw ur picture in ur profile.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hotstepper(f): 11:40pm On May 20, 2006
@ 4 play, i know alot of people that graduated from fedi enugu, have u sen your school's website?

do u know Chimezie Ginikandu, Chukwudinma Madumelu, the eriwona's etc
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by 4Play(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2006
@Hotstepper
I know Eriwona's set.It was the 99 set if I recall correctly

Where u in Fedi too?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hotstepper(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2006
nope, i was partially at fedi onitsha
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by 4Play(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2006
Ah Fedi Onitsha -The den of lesbians
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hotstepper(f): 5:09pm On May 21, 2006
don't even start and be ignorant like most ppl, every skool whether mixed or not gat lesbians and maybe even worst dan only one sex skools, well didn't see no lesbians when i was dere and hmm didn't know such words existed den.lol, been 2 fedi enugu zillion of times tongue, lata
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by tochi(f): 7:10pm On May 23, 2006
Hey whiizkid, i also went to Hopebay college in Alaba oro a.k.a ajegunle! What year did you finish?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by bumbaby(f): 6:21am On May 24, 2006
I went to Stella Maris Nursey school in Delta
Then Igbinedion Primary school Benin city
Then Loyola Jesuit College Abuja
Now am In university in America.
smiley
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by buffead(f): 3:10pm On May 24, 2006
hi all
secondary school:
corona sec school agabara
queens college yaba lagos
our lady of aposltes secondary school yaba

primary school
home science association school ikoyi

well well well
i left nigeria when i was in ss1 year 2004 so i didn`t get to finish my sec school in nigeria but i a have now finished it in uk am at college at the moment
lost contact with most of my friends, hope to hera from them soon , morenike durojaiye, seyi adelokiki BIG UP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!1
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Briz(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2006
ain't there no babcock uni pips here. uhn

c'mon
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Idekeson(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2006
STC - Bonum Eligere

Great Lion - UNEC
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Oracle(m): 3:44am On May 29, 2006
An FGC- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hotstepper(f): 3:59am On May 29, 2006
fed. gov't college where
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:26am On May 29, 2006
Briz:

ain't there no babcock uni pips here. uhn

c'mon

I have two cusins who went to that school, Ton Sango and Awan Nyam, You know them?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by toshmann(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2006
so there nobody in the forum that went to FGC Okigwe, or Unical? I feel so lonely now. where are my colleagues?

1 Like

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by 4Play(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2006
@toshman
What do u expect?Who will want to admit that he or she went to such crap instituitions?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hotstepper(f): 1:40pm On May 29, 2006
I know 2 brothers that went there IFEATU AND CHUKWUEMEKA MADUMELU aka FATOOO, FGC OKIGWE WAS HMMM HARD SKOOL, THINGS HAPPENED DERE OHHHH, well, do u know dem?

1 Like

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by pfowighz(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2006
OK, here goes:

Sec. International School U.I.
Univ. U.I. (First and, well, lets just say worst from behind!)

Thnx. wink
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by toshmann(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2006
4 Play:

@toshman
What do u expect?Who will want to admit that he or she went to such crap instituitions?

i wanted to ignore u but i felt i should educate u so that u can be freed from ur crap mindset. the schools i attended were, as it were, the best at the time. FGC ok was the best in Imo state, and say what u may about unical, the only uniquely bad thing u can say about unical is the question of violence, but i'll tell you this--

in unical, little arguments can lead to violence and deaths, so people respect themselves as you don't know who is in cult. but i've been to some nigerian schools where someone just calls another and extorts money from him openly, or beats up fellow students, that cant happen in unical b/c u never know who is in cult as he may be quiet only to return at night for the kill

bad as it seems, good thing is that if u live a queit life in unical violence wont come ur way, u'll read ur books and pass out peacefully like toshmann.period.

academically, unical remains in the top ten universities in nigeria, structurally it is arguably the most beautiful universities in the country

so get educated buddy
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 31, 2006
hi yall i ave been trying to hook up with my old secondary skol mates.i attended command day secondary skol ikeja 99 set .i finishd from university of ibadan last year
any commandos can please holla at me
my email addy is femilangy@yahoo.co.uk
safe yall
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by DaHitler(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2006
I never went to school. I was raised by wolfs out in the forest.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by RealZ: 2:52am On Jun 06, 2006
Nice thread perharps a great place to meet old folks,

Attended Barakaat Nursery and Primary School, Bodija Ibadan
Abadina College University of Ibadan
Wesley College of Science, Eekuro Ibadan
King's College London (University of London)
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by tluv2(f): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2006
i think i ll go all d way too

pry school: k.kotun memorial nursery and primary school
sec school: FGGC, Akure
Omolaja Sodipo Memorial Anglican School, Abeokuta
University: Babcock
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Idekeson(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
Afeni:

I never went to school. I was raised by wolfs out in the forest.

I remember you back in the JUNGLE. You got to stop by some more. The Wolves miss you.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by bami(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2006
primary school- stepping stone educational center(S.S.E.C)1996 in port harcourt
secondary school- new covenant secondary school(NCSS)2002 in port harcourt
and currently in the Rivers State University of Stress and Tension(RSUST) in port harcourt
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Hotstepper(f): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2006
stress and tension ke, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.