Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs (27041 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Flame333: 6:41am On Feb 14
Who will console beer consumers now..
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by nnewsnjobs: 6:42am On Feb 14
Nigeria is going down, this is how it start and continue.

After price increase comes low sales which will then cause low turnover and this will eventually lead to retrenchment of some staffs to cut cost.

I never expected this from Asiwaju. I was thinking anybody could be better than Buhari, but I was wrong.

Tinubu place all his hope on Cardoso and Wale Edun, and these guys are really confused. You can't move someone that took first in JSS1 to even SS1 and expect them to perform same. Lagos is not Nigeria. These two guys are local champions in my opinion. The position they occupy now is far bigger than them.

He needs to set up powerful economy advising team with a mandate to rescue the country from continuous deterioration.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by israelmao(m): 6:45am On Feb 14
This is a luxury item it is not food.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by phorget(m): 6:46am On Feb 14
God1000:
I want to organize a protest in Lagos and Abuja, how many of you are ready to join me?

We can't continue like this.

Is it protest against the increase in beer prices?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by membranus: 6:47am On Feb 14
OKEIYIOKODU:

First invite your family members,villagers and your neighbors,when I see them I will join. Protest at your on risk.A man that didn't promise us anything during his electioneering campaigns other than "Emilokan" and who have nothing to offer than the selfish reason to rule Nigeria can do anything to disrupt any form of opposition against him.If i don't see beer I will buy sobo mix it with chelsea gin to have my favorite red wine because na only belle talks what it ate.

Fake red wine,
abi na red gin.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Salowise: 6:47am On Feb 14
blacknp:
Peter Obi go happy for this news.
Hero dey increase tomorrow 15th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Ravenna: 6:48am On Feb 14
God1000:
I want to organize a protest in Lagos and Abuja, how many of you are ready to join me?

Nooooo..

We cannot continue like this
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Burruchaga71(m): 6:48am On Feb 14
By the tym druggie is done with u guys na Sudan una go de run enter.
Ndi iberibe.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Salowise: 6:49am On Feb 14
kokoA:
Nice one. I've been looking for a way to stop shayo since. The regular bar I patronise in my neighborhood now sell my brand "STAR" for 1k, I can confidently say for the first time in one year I've gone 4 days without a drop of alcohol in my system.
Please don't stop πŸ™ na here i dey make my own money
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by zubinike(m): 6:52am On Feb 14
he never reach 5 month when this fellas increase beer, now again. I think it's time
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by phorget(m): 6:53am On Feb 14
The great TINUBULATION is here!
Those Tilumbu supporters ain't nowhere to be found in the comment section, they have all been touched by the hand of hunger and shame.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Johel(m): 6:54am On Feb 14
fergie001:
The Company's brands include Star lager beer; Gulder lager beer, Legend Extra Stout, Heineken lager beer, Climax,Goldberg lager, Life Continental lager; Ace Passion; Star Lite and Star Radler, 33 Export lager beer, Williams dark ale, Turbo Kings dark ale, More lager beer, Star Radler Red Fruits, and Desperados, which is a premium beer brand with a distinctive tequila flavor.

Na dem go loose.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Johel(m): 6:55am On Feb 14
God1000:

Na when e reach beer ,you know sey day don break Abi?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by merits(m): 7:04am On Feb 14
fergie001:
The Company's brands include Star lager beer; Gulder lager beer, Legend Extra Stout, Heineken lager beer, Climax,Goldberg lager, Life Continental lager; Ace Passion; Star Lite and Star Radler, 33 Export lager beer, Williams dark ale, Turbo Kings dark ale, More lager beer, Star Radler Red Fruits, and Desperados, which is a premium beer brand with a distinctive tequila flavor.

We go still buy am,no beer no life thank God Azu no dey seff.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by superCleanworks(m): 7:04am On Feb 14
Skodiswayze:

Retrogression

βœ…
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Streetdoctor: 7:05am On Feb 14
blacknp:
You have a good 7 years to go, you better brace up, don’t know if you can keep up with the wailing momentum for that duration?

Well if you can good luck to you, or you get with the program.
Funnily enough some women in Ogun are planning to beat up Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Streetdoctor: 7:11am On Feb 14
SisterAnn:
A child tied to his mother's apron strings just dropped a quote.
Omode ti ko mogun...
Don't u k ow that some of this idiots Agbado reasons upside down
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Streetdoctor: 7:12am On Feb 14
Absuchat:

As long as there's Yoruba in the picture, Nigerians can never vote without tribalism.
As simple as that
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Emman08: 7:16am On Feb 14
What? We go riot grin
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by mu2sa2: 7:19am On Feb 14
Drunkards na your wahala - you now have to dig deeper into your wallet to drink away your life.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by spencekat(m): 7:21am On Feb 14
nnachukz:
We will only reduce number of bottles consumed. We will never abandon our loyal friends in our turbulence days (the bottle dweller) that always calms our nerves and take away our worries.
grin
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by spencekat(m): 7:22am On Feb 14
superCleanworks:
one bottle will sill reach 1,300 even in the cheapest bar.

everybody go turn born again by fire by force πŸ˜‚
Nobody can stop reggae, you can only reduce the volume or tune.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by superCleanworks(m): 7:23am On Feb 14
spencekat:
Nobody can stop reggae, you can only reduce the volume or tune.
after the Reggae play the BLUES.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by spencekat(m): 7:24am On Feb 14
superCleanworks:

after the Reggae play the BLUES.
Confam
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Streetdoctor: 7:32am On Feb 14
faceland:

How did it happen?
Everyone is saying it.
So it is possible for someone to be worst that bubu?
Tinubu has proving it. If we're told that somebody would be worst than bubu I would hv doubted it. I couldn't belive that Tinubu would be d person

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by verybadmouth(m): 7:33am On Feb 14
Must we drink beer. Weed is cheap
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by riverbird: 7:39am On Feb 14
Well I don't think any sane person with family to cater for will still choose to spend his hard earned money on alcohol while neglecting the money important pressing needs of his/her family.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by riverbird: 7:41am On Feb 14
verybadmouth:
Must we drink beer. Weed is cheap

and more nourishing to the body, weed make you look younger while beer makes you look older than your age so choose wisely.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by riverbird: 7:43am On Feb 14
Emman08:
What? We go riot grin

Ndi nkwu riot grin
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by riverbird: 7:43am On Feb 14
Emman08:
What? We go riot grin

Drunkards riot grin
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Anunakeeh: 7:44am On Feb 14
God1000:

What has protest ever solved in the useless manmade contraption?

When you organize a blooody Revlution which will lead to Disintegration of the useless contraption.

Let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by verybadmouth(m): 7:48am On Feb 14
riverbird:

and more nourishing to the body, weed make you look younger while beer makes you look older than your age so choose wisely.
You gerrit bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foods You Should Never Eat Past Their Expiry Date / A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro / How Much Does Your Favorite Bread Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.