Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs (26982 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by freemi(m): 7:51am On Feb 14
VeryWickedMan:
So far e no affect sepe.
e go affect soon
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by mcameo: 7:54am On Feb 14
fergie001:
The Company's brands include Star lager beer; Gulder lager beer, Legend Extra Stout, Heineken lager beer, Climax,Goldberg lager, Life Continental lager; Ace Passion; Star Lite and Star Radler, 33 Export lager beer, Williams dark ale, Turbo Kings dark ale, More lager beer, Star Radler Red Fruits, and Desperados, which is a premium beer brand with a distinctive tequila flavor.

Causality of War.!!!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Orinechi: 7:57am On Feb 14
Does it mean that the review we experienced during Christmas celebration was not done by them?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:05am On Feb 14
Thank God. The one bottle I take once in a while with guilt (health), will be completely stopped.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by silverkings: 8:07am On Feb 14
Ezewuzie01:
That's good. Demand will drop and drunkenness will reduce especially in Anambra state where Peter Obi's Hero beer is a strong competitor and a strategic tool used by Obi to keep Anambra people drunk during elections.

EZI
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:08am On Feb 14
Finally it has gotten to me 😭
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Hifeylove: 8:13am On Feb 14
Am happy dem no mention Trophy…
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by IgboWarlord(m): 8:13am On Feb 14
FourQu:
4 months ago my favourite cigarette Chesterfield sold at 2 sticks for N50. 2 months ago it became 3 sticks for N100. Yesterday I bought it at 1 stick for N50.

Well, if there's any good thing I might achieve from this tinubu regime its like I will finally be forced to quit smoking cigarette undecided

I swear to God..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Judd007: 8:18am On Feb 14
Monkey Tail
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by EdiskyHarry: 8:24am On Feb 14
If na this kind things dem dey increase price leave garri, bread and rice for common man
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by zoomzoom(m): 8:25am On Feb 14
[quote author=superCleanworks post=128444941]

recession or retrogression?.

No, nah depression!!!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Kendrick80(m): 8:25am On Feb 14
My desperados cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by MartinsD12(m): 8:28am On Feb 14
fergie001:
The Company's brands include Star lager beer; Gulder lager beer, Legend Extra Stout, Heineken lager beer, Climax,Goldberg lager, Life Continental lager; Ace Passion; Star Lite and Star Radler, 33 Export lager beer, Williams dark ale, Turbo Kings dark ale, More lager beer, Star Radler Red Fruits, and Desperados, which is a premium beer brand with a distinctive tequila flavor.
That one concern them when they don't see people to buy their beer na them go complain or even go on strike like baker's are planning to do
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by sukar886: 8:40am On Feb 14
I think protest is the solution to all this rubbish, is getting out of hand, which one is too increase beer, wetin sup self
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by spiceadole: 8:49am On Feb 14
successmatters:

And more BP cases to handle grin

You must be kidding,right?
Alcohol is risk factor for developing hypertension.
Less alcohol...less hypertensive patients
Those who are already hypertensive will have better control
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by EmperorFred: 8:50am On Feb 14
And most Tinubu supporters are drunkard. They should also increase the price of those bitter. Them go hear wen!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Ganjafama(m): 8:54am On Feb 14
God1000:
I want to organize a protest in Lagos and Abuja, how many of you are ready to join me?

We can't continue like this.
Inasmuch as I am unhappy with the current situation of things in the country, calling for a protest here on nairaland would only put the site in jeopardy. Twitter would have been a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by slowice(m): 9:02am On Feb 14
E go touch everybody but I pray for those of us that stood for good, for progress and growth, what we stood for will stand for us in this trying times
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by crossbreedwears(m): 9:14am On Feb 14
Don't waste your time! Protest Don't work in Nigeria
God1000:
I want to organize a protest in Lagos and Abuja, how many of you are ready to join me?

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Bestbeelieve: 9:21am On Feb 14
ah! wee wee nat takit!!!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Sleekfingers: 9:47am On Feb 14
superCleanworks:
one bottle will sill reach 1,300 even in the cheapest bar.

everybody go turn born again by fire by force 😂

I drink Guinness stout. If dem like make e be 3000 naira. That won't stop me from drinking it.

I started drinking beer, when it was 25 naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by senetorjboss(m): 10:05am On Feb 14
This is the 3rd time they are increasing price this year
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by superCleanworks(m): 10:05am On Feb 14
Sleekfingers:
I drink Guinness stout. If dem like make e be 3000 naira. That won't stop me from drinking it.

I started drinking beer, when it was 25 naira.
Correct man. If dem like make e be 5k, bottles must go down.

Come to think of it..
the first beer I ever bought with my money was "33" for 15 naira.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Feb 14
superCleanworks:

Correct man. If dem like make e be 5k, bottles must go down.

Come to think of it..
.e first beer I ever bought with my money was "33" for 15 naira.

Can you imagine? This country don finish ooo. Then fried chicken laps was less than 50 naira. Offal pepper soup was around 20 naira.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by malaria(f): 10:28am On Feb 14
On palmwine we stand who beer been epp .. not like they taste good of recent
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Smyk13: 10:45am On Feb 14
Thank God, Smooth no among.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by Tonididdyx: 11:06am On Feb 14
Why don't we see public memos like this from dangote?

I was chilling at my tenants cement shop yesterday for some hours while he went to supply.
A customer came and said he wanted cement, ( in my heart I wanted to confirm truly how stupid Nigerians are), I boldly bluntly told him 12k per bag (against the current 10k it's currently sold at).
Lo and behold after murmuring some stupid word like ya'all do online. He requested for 10bags.
I went into my componud to drive out my car and supplied him myself. He was like "ah this fine car for cement, I replied my boys carry cememt motor go supply... You nor fit wait!

My tenant returned, I transfer him 100k and chuckin 20k.

.... It's at this point I concluded of the stupidity of many Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by MrGerald(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14
gasparpisciotta:
People will still drink beer

Beer has been saving lives since it was first brewed in 1856🤣
1856? How come then Guinness stout come be 1759, that's a minute to 6?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by ogbe88(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14
blacknp:
You have a good 7 years to go, you better brace up, don’t know if you can keep up with the wailing momentum for that duration?

Well if you can good luck to you, or you get with the program.
What a foolish man.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by gasparpisciotta: 4:31pm On Feb 14
MrGerald:
1856? How come then Guinness stout come be 1759, that's a minute to 6?

Oblimey, thousand apologies, I’m not a beer historian.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by robbase: 5:14pm On Feb 14
Comrades; Espirit de corp;

Let's change brand to local beer( um koboti, burukutu) na.
A custard rubber is N1k, while half is N500. In fact the charging of Quarter which is N250 is equivalent to one bottle beer. This local brew doesn't have chemicals for preservation, and no hangovers, and its really loaded with nutrients, as per guinea corn level.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs by BBIA: 5:31pm On Feb 14
God1000:

Benue man and booze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dont Peel-off Yam Skin Before Cooking, Dietician Advises / Bkr Small-chops Price List / A Curious Bachelor's Own Version Of Eforiro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.