Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' (30351 Views)

Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol to Track Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by emkz: 7:43am On Feb 14
ozo13:
the immediately past attorney general of the federation from kebbi state comes to mind.I don't know how he became very rich Sha under that 8yrs of Buhari govt but there are lots of projects he established in his state (he got his rice farm/factory now and his rice is in the market here in kebbi , there is this gigantic structure (company) I got to know belongs to him yesterday when I pass through it in Kebbi, he already got a university, standard primary and secondary school here.He got a mall , a hotel and a futball arena with swimming pool, eatery, radio station all in Kebbi state.i learnt he got lots of businesses in places like Abuja, sokoto, Kano.
Like I said I don't know how he got his money during Buhari Tenure but to tell you someone from my town was the attorney general under Jonathan before this same guy and noting ,not even any of his business in my home town or say state and he was still in efcc custody for a while before he was released by the court and just last month I think the efcc told us they got no malabu oil deal case with him anymore.Same Malami gave plenty of his people good positions in CBN,efcc(immediate efcc chairman from kebbi) firs,nnpc .
The northern political class know what they are doing whenever they got opportunity in that Abuja and others will be forming protocol when it comes to helping there people.Na why the northern guys choke Abuja in good positions while others from south and Middle belt are forming protocols for there own people.

You can never find a northern graduate who is jobless. They'd put him somewhere and support him gradually to grow. But our southern leaders see young graduates as competition. That is why many of them are useless after their time in public office.

If the former attorney general used his money to establish businesses for his people to employ them, he has ingratiated himself to his people. Those same people may resist the government from taking over the assets. I still do not support looting, but investing the loot to help people is a way of protecting the loot.

As a person, we do not need much, let us help those who are in need by establishing businesses.

For example, we can have a fruit and yam powder packaging factory in Benue State. We can be sending trucks of refrigerated meat from Kano to all parts of the country. We can establish gravel processing plants in Kogi State and export gravel to different countries. We can establish ethanol processing plants in states producing starchy crops.

Nigeria is too rich, I just wish the ministers would have the brains to use their heads for the good of the nation.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Chikel20000(m): 7:46am On Feb 14
Hopium:

What's there to verify when the Ewemele - the CBN governor - was the master chef in the kitchen.
u guys are really daft....blaming CBN governor instead of d presidency
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by lexy2014: 7:46am On Feb 14
Biodun556:
There was revenue shortages under Buhari government leading to constant borrowing but ironically it seems the loans that we are paying now with crude oil has been looted under his government.

A whole central bank governor forging the president's signature.

where did the story say anything CBN governor forging signature?

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by lexy2014: 7:47am On Feb 14
emkz:

You can never find a northern graduate who is jobless. They'd put him somewhere and support him gradually to grow. But our southern leaders see young graduates as competition. That is why many of them are useless after their time in public office.

If the former attorney general used his money to establish businesses for his people to employ them, he has ingratiated himself to his people. Those same people may resist the government from taking over the assets. I still do not support looting, but investing the loot to help people is a way of protecting the loot.

As a person, we do not need much, let us help those who are in need by establishing businesses.

For example, we can have a fruit and yam powder packaging factory in Benue State. We can be sending trucks of refrigerated meat from Kano to all parts of the country. We can establish gravel processing plants in Kogi State and export gravel to different countries. We can establish ethanol processing plants in states producing starchy crops.

Nigeria is too rich, I just wish the ministers would have the brains to use their heads for the good of the nation.

@ the highlighted, how did you arrive at that conclusion?
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by freemi(m): 7:49am On Feb 14
Biodun556:
There was revenue shortages under Buhari government leading to constant borrowing but ironically it seems the loans that we are paying now with crude oil has been looted under his government.

but der have mentioned the signature forgers and it wasn't Godwin's name

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Anguldi(m): 7:51am On Feb 14
KillahPriest:
It's funny seeing Bulaba bandits heaping all the blame on Buhari now, seeing that Jonathan's tenure is too far for them to be föolish but like I asked before, do you know what it means to forge a president's signature ? If indeed that allegation is true then, it's an indictment on the security apparatus around Buhari as at then seeing that the alleged forgery happened within the confines of the villa but I'm not surprised, things really shelle that period cool
Have you forgotten that the president driver cashed out 80M because of Buhari dementia
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Segxydube: 7:53am On Feb 14
123yes:
Placing them on watch or arresting and bringing them to Justice. Which kind talk be this. This matter really surprised me. How can these kind of money be withdrawn without verification. This is to show us the kind of wicked leaders we have running down our life everyday.

You no sabi read? Those 3 people are on the run... That is why they were declared wanted.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by erniok(m): 7:56am On Feb 14
Biodun556:

The report claims someone else did the forging. My concern is the channel then then CBN governor used to authenticate the genuineness of the documents before paying.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:25am On Feb 14
Toosure70:
Last regime is the worst
I can tell you for free, buhari and his cohort obtain that money and use those 3 to cover up, how can CBN governor pay out such amount without a verification from the letter source? You see why Nigeria will never be better? They know whom to arrest but chasing shadows
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:26am On Feb 14
Interpol ?

Untouchables might be hiding them.

How can all of them be at large?

Sorry, I forgot we're not serious here.
Just the usual noise before it goes under the carpet.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Procashtips(m): 8:26am On Feb 14
Blame
Blame
Blame
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by youngrichnigga: 8:31am On Feb 14
So the necessary checks were not performed before releasing the funds abi. Dey play ▶️▶️▶️
How was it arrived at that the letters were not written by Boss Mustapha and that the signatures were forged, I see the dog being called a bad name in order to be hanged...... anything to exonerate Buhari in everything that was his fault is being done by the Tinubu administration undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Iamanoited: 8:35am On Feb 14
RE: Emefiele: Witness Confirms $6.2m Payment For Foreign Election Observers from MARADI AND ZINDER DEPARTMENTS OF NIGER REPUBLIC.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Kukutenla: 8:36am On Feb 14
Chicagograduate:
Tinubu is chasing shadows.These wanted names may not even be in existence.
Don't they have pictures?
Boss Mustapha and Buhari ordered the release of the funds.
The only person with sense!
Look at those two daft Zombies on fp fooling themselves thinking they impress anyone with their nonsense.
A bunch of civil servants are accused to have forged the president's signature and the response is for one yeye special investigator who may not even be recognised by interpol to ask that they be put on watchlist. No background info, no pictures, no tips on their location. What is the job of DSS, NIA EFCC etc that this kind of national security calamity will be treated with kids gloves if remotely true. The same security apparatus that was used to extradite nnmadi Kanu had suddenly become extinct.
Don't be surprised that those guys if they really exist are in their houses drinking tea while reading the news just like us.
To any sane mind, this is just mere playing to the gallery by the so-called investigator.
Nobody forged anything and he knows.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Kukutenla: 8:39am On Feb 14
Tareq1105:

Why would Emefiele release Cash? Why not transfer to the foreign Observers? If he had insisted on transfer directly to the beneficiaries, they would not have succeeded. Paying such amount in Cash is financial crime, it's money laundering and he knows.

Let's agree that Emefiele doesn't know anything about the forgery, he could have confirm from the president. He has access to him or go see Boss Mustapha the SGF but I know that even if he was not part of the forgery deal, he was settled by those guys. If he wasn't settled, he would not have given Cash.
Lol. See burukutu analysis
Emefiele was settled by "those guys" to release $6m
You must really think a CBN gov operates at your poor level
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Johnjustice: 9:07am On Feb 14
This is a very serious offense, and witnesses have appeared in court. This is a litmus test on the Tinubu's administration fight against corruption. Let's see the sincerity of the federal government.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Jogs1900: 9:10am On Feb 14
Mindlog:
And CBN released such amount without verifying from the Presidency?
Who is supposed to verify? Was it not Emefile who was involved in the deal?
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Jogs1900: 9:11am On Feb 14
ElSudani:

The people who paid it out were probably in on it or paying such money is routine in the Central bank.
Amazing how no one bothered to verify.
The main culprit Emefile was supposed to verify.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by ozo13(m): 9:15am On Feb 14
emkz:

this picture was in 2020 I had it.every blessed evening of week days and morning of weekends people are always there playing football and socializing

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by udemzyudex(m): 9:16am On Feb 14
All this forge scam, just to exonorate the former president.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by KillahPriest: 9:21am On Feb 14
Anguldi:

Have you forgotten that the president driver cashed out 80M because of Buhari dementia
like I said, things really shelle that period. That wasn't the only Villa madness that hit the news, it was virtually a free for all
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by BJanta: 9:23am On Feb 14
Toosure70:
Last regime is the worst

The mostest worstest .Please, pardon my grammar. Can't think of anything worse way to express it.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by jimcaddy(m): 9:37am On Feb 14
Hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. These men don't even have mind. You forged the signature of a whole president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to obtain 6bn Dollars? Chai, Nigeria is gone to the abyss walahi, no hope again. You don't even fear.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Glassysea(m): 9:56am On Feb 14
Where is others passport from the north, why put only one person face on social media, so the northern face has to be protected right
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Bahamas95(m): 10:30am On Feb 14
Blackfire:
Ordinary 6M
Dollars
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Mrexcell(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14
They might run to hostile countries like niger or Mali where the nigerian govt can't arrest them.
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Ategberoson(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14
If Emefiele is not hanged all the talk talk is rubbish, that balded head would have been killed secretly if I was Nigeria President
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Blackfire(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14
ekhai:
6 million dollars is ordinary to you? Can you pay the Federal Government on their behalf?
Fraud is fraud, no matter how much is involved.

Keep quiet
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Blackfire(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14
Bahamas95:
Dollars

So
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Blackfire(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14
yahmohy27:

Are you one of them ni... Better come out oo

Poor people think the law is made for rich people

I spit on poverty
Re: FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' by Babalegba(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14
itsene:
Same thing is going on at the state level.
Some governor s need to be on interpol list.
All governors are not clean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.