Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone (25660 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by AntiChristian: 8:09am On Feb 14
motionarena:

So because is using XR she is likely into runs.

Daft mumu

Look for those suffering from anencephaly at home!

It can be positive runs (eg online B2B buying and selling) or negative (whoring) runs! But your mind is always attached to the -ve!

Better keep mute!
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:10am On Feb 14
triple996:
what happened to capital punishment in Nigeria

PETER OBI THE TRAVELLER grin

Self-appointed ambassador plenipotentiary cheesy
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by yewit37486: 8:11am On Feb 14
Jonathan:

Senseless questions
Don't you have sisters that uses iphone?
Are they all into runs?

As in, we clearly have some people who are NOT normal in this place. When a person is poor in body, spirit and soul, they make those kinds of statements.

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Feb 14
Jonathan:

Senseless questions
Don't you have sisters that uses iphone?
Are they all into runs?

Same thinking!

So if I say I'm into runs? So I be LovePeddler?

Jettison your -ve thoughts!

And yes, they are into B2B runs!
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:13am On Feb 14
tongue wink
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Confirm4real(m): 8:15am On Feb 14
Evil generation shocked

They should kill him asap we don't need such people roaming around...
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by gentleg87(m): 8:20am On Feb 14
The issue is beyond that phone!

It’s a case of rape that might lead to him taking the iPhone,

Probably he has sent some treat messages to her, which could later lead to his arrest still…
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by IkeAbuja: 8:21am On Feb 14
I weep for this generation. Where is our fear factor? Imagine someone taking a precious life because of Iphone 14 that will fade in months time

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by SaturnNick(m): 8:23am On Feb 14
Haaa... Na iPhone go change im life shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by just2endowed: 8:24am On Feb 14
post=128446659:
See Previous Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/7991053/ifeoluwa-adekunle-aaua-student-found

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/final-year-ondo-varsity-student-arrested-for-killing-female-colleague-over-her-iphone-2.html

If police want to work, they will work but corruption has finished this country.

Go to police station and report you want to track your phone. One must pay heavily
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by fredrickmyers(m): 8:27am On Feb 14
If u stab ur colleague over an iPhone XR wetin go sub if she dey use iphone 14 pro max undecided ??

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by AnonimusdeTerra: 8:27am On Feb 14
Mad crazy things are happening everyday. WTF!
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Exceed15: 8:27am On Feb 14
Haba! U killed this beautiful promising young Lady beacuse of ordinary iPhone. It will never be well him . May he rot in prison. As if I should strangle this animal to death.. Kai so painful.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Feb 14
At what point in modern day human evolution did owning an iPhone become so important to warrant taking lives?!!!
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Jewessgratitud3: 8:41am On Feb 14
All this chicken brain generation raised by irresponsible parents. Why does he have to kill to steal a friend's iPhone and thinks he won't get caught? Dumb head.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by sterlingD(m): 8:44am On Feb 14
post=128446667:
Because Of iPhone, You Stab Lady To Death.
On top phone ? I am shocked and afraid
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Kinzo0917(m): 8:44am On Feb 14
post=128446667:

Very very annoying of d guy

How can you kill someone becos of mere phone 📱?

We no dey use I phone 📱, we don die?

The guy should be sent to police gas ⛽ chamber
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Abudu2000(m): 8:45am On Feb 14
Angel55555:

Clown. 280k is a reasonable excuse to kill a person.
no its not but you down talking iphone XR makes you sound like a yahooboy with no value for money
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by obrian888: 8:50am On Feb 14
Radiant01:

What is this one saying now,can't you read

I am sure he can read but he probably chooses to be foolish today.

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Successlane: 8:51am On Feb 14
DenreleDave:
Broke ladies..

All their lives is about show off and iPhones

Sleeping with every dvck just to show off

Re-read the story again, this time slowly, and let's know if you have issue with comprehension.

Lazy youths
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by SpaceAngel: 8:55am On Feb 14
Final year student killing fellow student over phone. Speechless. Very stupid man. Well at least he can spend the rest of his days in jail. Wasting someone's child just like that. The value system is messed up in this generation.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Ykc2(m): 8:59am On Feb 14
Gordson:

You can borrow money on to buy from loan apps, easy buy and spread for 12 months in Nigeria grin
loan app 🤣🤣🤣🤣before dem give you the loan the whole nigeria don dey call you to pay back 🤣🤣I ve 3 phones wey I don pay finish here in vienna and those phones still be like new ones
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by barinedan(m): 9:01am On Feb 14
Where do some guys learn wickedness or heartlessness from? I find it difficult slaughtering chicken but you will see someone boldly picking up an object to stab his fellow human just because Money or phone. May God have mercy and I hope he should be made to taste death too

2 Likes

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by BBIA: 9:07am On Feb 14
post=128446667:
XR for that matter.

when villages people want to use someone to shine, it can be amazing grin

Iphone 10 oh! chai 😳

A Lifetime of watery beans earned because of Iphone X that no one will want to use in the next 5 years.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Patojargz: 9:12am On Feb 14
Thief man dey acquire knowledge. Em own finish. So em dey plan 2 grad come wreck havoc 2 d society... Cage d mofo
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Raylight2(m): 9:18am On Feb 14
post=128446667:

Only you create post, you still collect "First to Comment" space. Later we'll say Tinubu is bat.

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Adewale1603(m): 9:22am On Feb 14
This guy na big time mumu o, no wonder he's just 21yrs old, already a final year, instead of you to focus on your life, dreams and aspirations, those are the big picture, you went and kill someone for a mere materialistic possession, even if you're attracted to the possession, there's way you can execute your plans without killing anyone, you can get a dummy or toy gun, dress up and mask up to collect that iphone without killing anyone. She's just a lady, she would freak out and surrender. Just brain and sense
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by dominique(f): 9:23am On Feb 14
I hope the boy wasn't coerced into making this confession? The whole plot and motive is just not making any sense.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by casppyjay: 9:24am On Feb 14
post=128446667:
According to the CP, the suspect confessed to killing the victim because he was attracted to her iPhone.

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by KillahPriest: 9:30am On Feb 14
DenreleDave:
Broke ladies..

All their lives is about show off and iPhones

Sleeping with every dvck just to show off
you're a despicable human being for saying this
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Ashirioluwa: 9:32am On Feb 14
This bastard deserves the death penalty for taking someone's life over a phone, therefore they should just put him to sleep.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by KillahPriest: 9:34am On Feb 14
dominique:
I hope the boy wasn't coerced into making this confession? The whole plot and motive is just not making any sense.
it's quite simple, the phone was tracked to him. People forget that all security agencies in Nigeria have these equipments especially the police and SSS. If the police doesn't arrest any criminal in Nigeria, it's because they haven't had his/her time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Barrister Shot Dead In Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) / EFCC Docks Man For N17.4 Million, $6,300 Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.