Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone (25645 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by jimcaddy(m): 9:34am On Feb 14
U see this present Gen Z youths, many of them just don't have sense. Their love for money and material things is just too much. If you don't use iPhone, shebi you'll be sick abi?? Mumu generation...

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Nomerci: 9:41am On Feb 14
Not even iPhone 15 Pro max
Na xr wey don turn obsolete
Kill him on the spot.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Ladymillion(f): 9:44am On Feb 14
End time children with misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by HRMK: 9:55am On Feb 14
obviously this must be a very expensive iphone!well,this isnt the time to ask about how she too got the iphone as a student!
THE BOY MUST BE PROSECUTED IMMEDIATELY!!
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Bearfruit(f): 10:21am On Feb 14
when someone envy you,they will be looking for an opportunity to slay you.
Avoid envious people as much as possible.it is not only iPhone related,this is just the peak of the madness called envy!!!

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Gordson: 10:34am On Feb 14
Ykc2:
loan app 🤣🤣🤣🤣before dem give you the loan the whole nigeria don dey call you to pay back 🤣🤣I ve 3 phones wey I don pay finish here in vienna and those phones still be like new ones

grin grin
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by SaLongs1(m): 10:58am On Feb 14
post=128446667:
Because Of iPhone, You Stab Lady To Death.
They should help us to stab one his eyes before any other judgement.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Segzy19: 11:30am On Feb 14
Thank God the killer has been found, and the reason for the murder has been revealed.

One mumu dey talk nonsense here the other time that the girl must have been killed for her sharp mouth; that he knows her type....

May same fate that befell this girl befall you or your loved ones....
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Ibkay32(m): 11:37am On Feb 14
DenreleDave:
Broke ladies..

All their lives is about show off and iPhones

Sleeping with every dvck just to show off

You dey read at all?
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by delishpot: 12:06pm On Feb 14
Over a phone that will lose value in 1 yr time
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by farem: 12:35pm On Feb 14
post=128446667:
Because Of iPhone, You Stab Lady To Death.

All his life, He would wish he didn't wake up that day.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by RIDOO: 12:40pm On Feb 14
merits:

Take a live because of high phone 🤳 rubbish.What is so special about this iPhone seff?

If l see one self l no even recognize am..The devil made him to kill a whole human being cos of a phone.... if the phone ifalls like this the end don come...l once bought a new phone and took it with me to use the toilet that was how it fell inside the sink by the time l took it out... it's already a gonner.

Parents should always take time to explain some things to their teens and youth... that Rome was not built in a day...that bad company corrupts good manners. They don't understand a lot of things about life and this shows in their behavioral attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Belleful: 12:46pm On Feb 14
Na jungle justice I dey prefer for this kind matter. Beat craze commot for he head, put tyre for he head burn alive. I hate nonsense
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Biggers82(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14
He just kill the Owner of the school's daughter why nah ?
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by dominique(f): 1:33pm On Feb 14
KillahPriest:
it's quite simple, the phone was tracked to him. People forget that all security agencies in Nigeria have these equipments especially the police and SSS. If the police doesn't arrest any criminal in Nigeria, it's because they haven't had his/her time

The phone was found with him but is that sufficient evidence that he killed the girl? What if the killer killed the girl and and put the phone out there so that whoever picks or will be the eventual suspect. Knowing that very few people will jump and pass free iphone on the floor, a tactical killer can use the phone to change the course of the investigation. We've heard cases of people being made to sign confessions for crimes they didn't commit. I can't put anything past our police

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by NaijaGoBetter2: 2:03pm On Feb 14
DonBenny77:

Not really
The universe has a way of balancing things...

Who knows!

Indeed universe has a way of balancing things, even when we don't know what might have happened in the past.

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Johnn87: 2:03pm On Feb 14
maasoap:
What? You meant a final year student, after spending five years in the university would commit murder over a phone that he wanted to steal? That he still didn't know that the phone would be tracked to him? Honestly speaking, this man's action didn't make sense to me at all. You threw away two lives and put families in sorrows over a mere phone!
shocked
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by merits(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14
RIDOO:

If l see one self l no even recognize am..The devil made him to kill a whole human being cos of a phone.... if the phone ifalls like this the end don come...l once bought a new phone and took it with me to use the toilet that was how it fell inside the sink by the time l took it out... it's already a gonner.

Parents should always take time to explain some things to their teens and youth... that Rome was not built in a day...that bad company corrupts good manners. They don't understand a lot of things about life and this shows in their behavioral attitudes.

You make a good 💯 point.

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by RALPHOW(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14
This guy is real Devil Deputy.
Killed someone's daughter because of ordinary phone.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Bennycollins: 2:29pm On Feb 14
Yankiss:
Things in the news nowadays are horrible. A student stabs another to death because of phone that's not his, to steal and parade? There's a certain atrophy of humanness in the present crop of youths that's very unsettling. Parents get butchered, etc etc, Anything for money and influence.
I am just weak.😥

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14
No, I honestly can't believe this report. Shitty investigation, it does not add up.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by anthonyabidemi: 2:40pm On Feb 14
The type of beastly youth coming up in this generation is a different thing altogether. You kill another person because of material things, how did we get here as a nation, who bewitched us as a people?

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by iamoyindamola(m): 3:47pm On Feb 14
dominique:

The phone was found with him but is that sufficient evidence that he killed the girl? What if the killer killed the girl and and put the phone out there so that whoever picks or will be the eventual suspect. Knowing that very few people will jump and pass free iphone on the floor, a tactical killer can use the phone to change the course of the investigation. We've heard cases of people being made to sign confessions for crimes they didn't commit. I can't put anything past our police
You skipped the part he confessed to killing her because he love her phone
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by karmaolu1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14
Let the police stab him to dead too.
And eye for and eye.
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Osnuf34(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14
Are you normal at all, just asking ni o cos I don't think you are.
DenreleDave:
Broke ladies..

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by m948: 4:05pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Slurity(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by DenreleDave(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14
Osnuf34:
Are you normal at all, just asking ni o cos I don't think you are.
walai didn't read the content...

Na as I dey see mentions I go read am

I see say I don fok up grin
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by BabaAduras: 4:51pm On Feb 14
DenreleDave:
Broke ladies..

Are you by any chance supporting the killer?
Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by Osnuf34(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14
Oya chop knuckle, ur head dey there
DenreleDave:
walai didn't read the content...

Na as I dey see mentions I go read am

I see say I don fok up grin

Re: Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone by winner37(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14
Why keeping him alive?
He has no idea of how the ipekuse suffer how how hot the nipps was before she got the iPhone and one idiot come and kill her ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beninese Cook Arrested For Stealing Politician’s $22,000 (N7.9m) In Abuja (Photo / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack / Woman Selling Her Twin Babies For N350,000 In Katsina Arrested By Police (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.