Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React (2363 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo / Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14
jmoore:
'If you join APC, your brain stops working' - Bwala

We can see his brain has stopped working, his brain don knock engine.

He threw out a challenge, u didnt verify or even nullify his claims

He dropped some points, u didnt counter any logically

See how an average Obidient react to facts and records....Its all about insulr and abuse

I thank my star that i never associated with this group of clowns....This group is the lowest place to be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by jmoore(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14
EmperorCaesar:

He threw out a challenge, u didnt verify or even nullify his claims

He dropped some points, u didnt counter any logically

See how an average Obidient react to facts and records....Its all about insulr and abuse

I thank my star that i never associated with this group of clowns....This group is the lowest place to be
Babablu bulabu!!

I only repeated what Bwala said, which is anyone that supports APC doesn't have a brain.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by Xiaohei(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14
PortHarcourtcit:
obi is not in the level of TINUBU, that's why he'll send SHETIMA...

You’re right. Obi is on a higher level; that was why Tinubu was scared stiff to debate him. Anyways, let’s enjoy the cruise that Nigeria is, and hope for the best for our country.
Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14
Xiaohei:

You’re right. Obi is on a higher level; that was why Tinubu was scared stiff to debate him. Anyways, let’s enjoy the cruise that Nigeria is, and hope for the best for our country.
Can you compare a third class for a first class?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by BeardedMeat(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14
PortHarcourtcit:
Daniel bwala is a good man who worked with bad losers in the past and thank God he is back to normal again... Obi doesn't like Nigeria... He's a pretender... All he knows is china Indonesia Malaysia Egypt Japan and Hungary... If you put obi and SHETIMA on a debate i promise you that SHETIMA will dust him up... He knows nothing about governance...
But you dodged every debate when it was debate time.

Walahi, by the time tinubu finishes with Nigeria, they would have learned not to vote in idiots because they have a huge financial war chest of stolen money to dish out.
Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by Xiaohei(m): 11:58pm On Feb 14
PortHarcourtcit:
Can you compare a third class for a first class?

Audio first class who has literally ran our nation aground! You funny ooo!
Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by gidgiddy: 5:57am On Feb 15
The only job people like Bwala, FFK, Reno and others like them now have is to after Peter Obi, so they can deflect attention from the failed government of Tinubu
Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by Difrent: 6:25am On Feb 15
richiemcgold:

If you call Bwala a betrayer, a disgrace, empty brain or whatever, you are right.

Bwala at the same time is right to call obidients thugs who are notorious for insulting and laying curses on people.

In a nutshell, both obidients and Bwala are right in whatever they call themselves.

QED
It's a family affair
Re: Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Feb 15
Welcome home bro. You have successfully carried out the assignment we gave you and now you are back home.
Please help me and give it to them wotowoto. Even though most of them are my kinsmen but don't spare them. Even me no dey fear to point out their hypocrisy and bigotry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Caught Prostituting In Saudi Arabia / Nigeria Fighter Jets For Sale By Estate Agents ! / Nigeria Has Started To Dump The USD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.