Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows (1505 Views)

250,000 Naira Gifting For Widows / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / How Do I Double 500 Naira Each Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14
Glad to hear that.

Take care for now and thank you for being a decent human being.

guobe:
I just received the alert of 200,000 naira.God bless you can't believe this.
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by detopea1: 9:08pm On Feb 14
guobe:
I just received the alert of 200,000 naira.God bless you can't believe this.
Wow wow wow

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by guobe: 9:09pm On Feb 14
detopea1:

Wow wow wow
Can't believe people like this exist

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:10pm On Feb 14
I am no angel .
Blessed is the hand that giveth and the one that taketh.

guobe:

You are an angel God richly bless you..
I still can't believe this.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by detopea1: 9:11pm On Feb 14
guobe:
Can't believe people like this exist
Elijah thought he was the only prophet left till God told him there are many.
There are many philanthropists like you.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by guobe: 9:12pm On Feb 14
I will raise a new post for this that the money should be given to any widow in nairaland or outside to benefit from the 200,000 naira for 10 people.
I am challenged as I will also add 10,000 naira each for 5 people too.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by guobe: 9:14pm On Feb 14
detopea1:

Elijah thought he was the only prophet left till God told him there are many.

There are many philanthropists like you.
I am truly touched
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by superintendents(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14
NemoDatQuod:
I am no angel .

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by guobe: 9:14pm On Feb 14
NemoDatQuod:
I am no angel .

God bless you sir.
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by superintendents(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14
guobe:
I will raise a new post for this that the money should be given to any widow in nairaland or outside to benefit from the 200,000 naira for 10 people.
I am challenged as I will also add 10,000 naira each for 5 people too.
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:54pm On Feb 14
Hope some people won't kill their husband overnight 😂 Nice gesture..

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by marsup: 10:10pm On Feb 14
NGArmyTerrorist:
Hope some people won't kill their husband overnight 😂 Nice gesture..
For 20grand? grin grin grin
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:23pm On Feb 14
marsup:
For 20grand? grin grin grin
Nothing is impossible in this country again.
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by Aremu01(m): 12:48am On Feb 15
NemoDatQuod:
It is heart warming to read this.

You are a decent fellow. I hope you are decent in all your ways.

Please just state your bank account details and I will send you N200K for you to use and find ten(10) widows and give them N20K each.

Thank you for your kindness. You were not shy or ashamed that people will think N5K is small money. I am proud of you.

May your source of income never dry.
Amen
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by yudee233: 7:21am On Feb 15
hodusglobal:
Good morning sir/ma. May the Lord Almighty continue to bless you and me too... What if I recommend someone who is a widow to you. This person really needs help, even she got an appointment with a doctor tomorrow for medical test but she hasn't got a dime for her transportation talk less of the test payment. I promised to give a little that I have to her but won't be enough for her. If you wouldn't mind to give your support, I can dm her contact number to you for verification
Send me the details
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by hodusglobal(m): 11:53am On Feb 15
yudee233:

Send me the details
0-8-0-8-0-0-5-5-5-0-7... Tell her that her number was given to you by Baba Nabeelah

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by guobe: 12:52pm On Feb 15
hodusglobal:
0-8-0-8-0-0-5-5-5-0-7... Tell her that her number was given to you by Baba Nabeelah
Okay
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by hodusglobal(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15
guobe:

Okay
Hi Engineer... The woman just called me now that you have called her but she was scared to attend to you due to how fraudsters are all over everywhere now... She asked me to apologize to you on behalf of her. You can call her back if you wouldn't mind...
Thanks!
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15
NemoDatQuod:

Please just state your bank account details and I will send you N200K for you to use and find ten(10) widows and give them N20K each.

Thank you for your kindness. You were not shy or ashamed that people will think N5K is small money. I am proud of you.

It is well
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by Verbtips(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15
abba190:
why widows?
you no go understand how many responsibility u cari
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15
NemoDatQuod:

Boss disabled people are here as well. Walai it has not been anywhere close to easy for us. Please remember us o.
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by Saybal(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15
Here is a 65yrs old widow living in masaka,nasarawa state her number is 08066350671 she need help
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by MisterBanny(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15
hodusglobal:
Good morning sir/ma. May the Lord Almighty continue to bless you and me too... What if I recommend someone who is a widow to you. This person really needs help, even she got an appointment with a doctor tomorrow for medical test but she hasn't got a dime for her transportation talk less of the test payment. I promised to give a little that I have to her but won't be enough for her. If you wouldn't mind to give your support, I can dm her contact number to you for verification

Instead of u to say you're the one that needs the help, your pride wouldn't allow u to tell the truth. Who are u recommending to him to Help? You're the one OGA. Stop this rubbish. It's childish
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by MisterBanny(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15
SkengRay:
You valid Bros but Widows no dey nairaland. Checkmate your street u go find people wey really need am

No mind the guy. 5k each to two widows, he brought it online to announce to us. Is he saying he doesn't know of any two widows around him that he can help?
Any widow whose challenge is 5000 naira is not expected to be on Nairaland here. A young widow is hustling, an old widow is without interest in Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by hodusglobal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15
You must be very stupid... I have a good job and am a well understanding Muslim... In Islam, if you have enough to feed yourself, you don't need to beg... I'm an Haulage driver which I have a Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2009 model that am driving to finance myself and my family. So think twice before you spit rubbish out of your mouth and sense... Eleribu
MisterBanny:

Instead of u to say you're the one that needs the help, your pride wouldn't allow u to tell the truth. Who are u recommending to him to Help? You're the one OGA. Stop this rubbish. It's childish
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by hodusglobal(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15
MisterBanny:

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by MisterBanny(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15
hodusglobal:
You must be very stupid... I have a good job and am a well understanding Muslim... In Islam, if you have enough to feed yourself, you don't need to beg... I'm an Haulage driver which I have a Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2009 model that am driving to finance myself and my family. So think twice before you spit rubbish out of your mouth and sense... Eleribu

Then go and help the person u want to recommend for help. It's simple!
Ode!

Ozuo!

Oloriburuku!!

Oshi-radarada!
Oponu!!
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by hodusglobal(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15
E pain am... I won't exchange words with you because am very sure you must be a very small boy to me...
MisterBanny:

Then go and help the person u want to recommend for help. It's simple!
Ode!

Ozuo!

Oloriburuku!!

Oshi-radarada!
Oponu!!
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by 3ice9ce: 11:01pm On Feb 15
MisterBanny:

No mind the guy. 5k each to two widows, he brought it online to announce to us. Is he saying he doesn't know of any two widows around him that he can help?
Any widow whose challenge is 5000 naira is not expected to be on Nairaland here. A young widow is hustling, an old widow is without interest in Nairaland

People like you usually die in penury because they have used their own mouths to chase away those who could have been of help to them.

I don't know you but I sense you are talking from a place of deprivation. I hope you change your attitude.

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by imagrg(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15
You must be selfish.
Why not put this widow on at least a N10,000 monthly allowance?
Of course you can afford it.
There are orphans around me that I give monthly allowance to and even feed with my less than N200k monthly pension.
There is joy in giving.
I'm a Widower with minimal source of income, yet I give the little I can to charity at the detriment of my comfort. See?
hodusglobal:
Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by Mbabula: 12:19am On Feb 16
NemoDatQuod:
Ok.
For some reason it didn't or has not come through.

Please check your account. Flutterwave has confirmed the money is in your account. If it is still not there in thirty minutes, please send me a message.

Did you see my email about @Mbabula?

Thanks and Regards

I'm just seeing this mention, I guess it's about the widow I've talk about earlier. if been favour, please permit me to go ask for her details.
Edited:
Wow I saw what you donate, your river will never run dry..God bless you

cc: guobe

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:43am On Feb 16
Wetin man do man?

2k to anyone that finally finds me the answer to this question.

Just outline wetin man do man. That's all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Imagine What Life Would Have Been,without You. / Please, Who Can Help Me / My Pathetic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.