Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death (16743 Views)

The Asagba Of Asaba, Professor Chike Edozien, Is Dead / Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death by Magnetic010: 6:04pm On Feb 14
blowjohn:

What are governors doing with money?

And to u, how many people poorer than u have u blessed this year?
Y can't Nigerians answer questions without attacking people? Rather than explain toy what it is these traditional rulers do to help their subjects and the citizens at large you went into full defensive mode....tell me brother how has they help enlighten me? Have you done any good by comparing our traditional rulers to the governors we all know are total failures?
Re: Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death by blowjohn(m): 6:05pm On Feb 14
Magnetic010:
Y can't Nigerians answer questions without attacking people? Rather than explain toy what it is these traditional rulers do to help their subjects and the citizens at large you went into full defensive mode....tell me brother how has they help enlighten me? Have you done any good by comparing our traditional rulers to the governors we all know are total failures?

In essence, if the head is rotten the body will be?

Now u understand.
Re: Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death by AwokenVawulence: 7:29pm On Feb 14
Rip your royal highness, may you have everlasting peace
Re: Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death by Magnetic010: 2:15pm On Feb 15
blowjohn:

In essence, if the head is rotten the body will be?

Now u understand.
so basically you're saying they too have to positive impact on our lives

1 Like

Re: Asaba Market, Schools Shut As Palace Announces Asagba of Asaba’s Death by blowjohn(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15
Magnetic010:
so basically you're saying they too have to positive impact on our lives

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos And Yorubas Have Historical Ties – Ooni Of Ife / Oba Gbadewolu Ogedengbe Fagbohun Is Dead: Father Of LASU VC Dies / Aina: A Yoruba Term Of EuroAsian Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.