Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal (27851 Views)

List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US / Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by nairalanda1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14
Belial06:
Off course this is true . I know a lady who used someone to pass her license exam. Omo the thing is expensive but that's the only way a lot of them are able.to.get their license.

No be new thing 😎

And that is wrong, and not right.

Would you want someone like that treating you or your loved ones?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by femi4: 12:47pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

Thanks . I see. Thought they took part of the test in the UK, like the doctors do.
No, they have a centre in Ibadan Nigeria that leaked the questions. Imagine people finishing a 45mins test in 15mins

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by nairalanda1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14
femi4:
No, they have a centre in Ibadan Nigeria that leaked the questions. Imagine people finishing a 45mins test in 15mins

shocked

(Yeah I can recall finishing what they now call Junior WAEC Paper fast back in the day, but it took me 40 minutes at least)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by femi4: 12:51pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

shocked

(Yeah I can recall finishing what they now call Junior WAEC Paper fast back in the day, but it took me 40 minutes at least)
Reading questions alone is more than 15mins. That's how they usually catch malpractices over there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by KaptainAfrika: 12:52pm On Feb 14
Awwww see all the future presidents of Nigeria... cool
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by advanceDNA: 12:53pm On Feb 14
pquaver:

The labor party presidential candidate is also a Tax evader both in Nigeria and Uk..

Please what's the aim of this comment??

What's my business with labour party candidate?? Is he the one ruling Nigeria...

What happened to the remaining party candidate??
U don't have anything to say about them as well??

Shioor

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Greenvaiper: 12:56pm On Feb 14
Emekaonline:

A fool will always be a fool. That is why many fools will not ask themselves to know if the issue of NHS certificate scandal just started now or since early last year even before our president contested election. They accuse president of being a drug baron and yet they have the highest number of families in foreign prisons for drug trafficking some of whom have been executed in Asian countries

But hushpuppy the biggest criminal in Africa whose asshole is currently being dissected in an American jail is an agbadorian. So what do you have to say about it?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Codes151(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14
Stop writing shit.

Stop all this witch hunting of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Madeade: 12:59pm On Feb 14
Old news

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by guysbewise: 1:02pm On Feb 14
The 48 are due to face individual hearings, starting in March, at which they will be asked to explain how they apparently took and passed the computer-based test (CBT) of numeracy and clinical knowledge taken at the Yunnik test centre in the city of Ibadan. At the hearings, a panel may direct the NMC to remove individuals from the register. The times recorded raised suspicions because they were among the fastest the nursing regulator had ever seen.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by laivwire(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14
The clampdown is starting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Patojargz: 1:05pm On Feb 14
Normally, Dem dey follow baba footstep. Baba don make every country kana say every naija person na certificate forger... Hence the Check

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14
When Commander In Chief na Forger In Chief, what tha f**k were you expecting?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by SeriouslySense(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14
There was a video circualting on how nigerian nurses, were maltreating a white old woman, that might have added to their complications too grin grin grin grin

It has gone virus or viral

Patojargz:
Normally, Dem dey follow baba footstep. Baba don make every country kana say every naija person na certificate forger... Hence the Check
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14
Emekaonline:

Is it the same reason your Agulu failure deported from the UK? Hahahahahaa failure will always have execuse to profer

You just wan satisfy your conscience because you know say no be true, I am against anyone abusing anybody even Tinubu. He don try, but trying to bring lame excuses to talk down on Obi who did business in the uk that generated 5m pounds and more yearly for so many years is bad. Very bad.

We are all Nigerians and should not because of politics, behave abnormal. Respect everyone. Peter has tried in his lifetime. Chairman 3 banks, built successful businesses and companies, sat abroad boardrooms to chair high stakeholders, chairman SEC, only governor to lead a state for 8 years without borrowing a loan, still invested, and saved.

Common give him credit.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14
NHS UK needs to keep up... Forgery is not a crime in Nigeria.

The Judiciary made this clear a couple of months ago. cool

They should free the nurses.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Neddstark: 1:13pm On Feb 14
Deport them😁
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by PROPHETmichael: 1:14pm On Feb 14
"It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes." Psalm 133:1

If you know you know

Long live the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by seguno2: 1:15pm On Feb 14
AfonjaEkiti:
The president of Nigeria is a certificate forger

Does this mean that we are truly represented and reflected in the looters we mistake for leaders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Patojargz: 1:15pm On Feb 14
SeriouslySense:
There was a video circualting on how nigerian nurses, were maltreating a white old woman, that might have added to their complications too grin grin grin grin

It has gone virus or viral

Naija we country always on the news for a bad topic

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by seguno2: 1:18pm On Feb 14
Belial06:
Off course this is true . I know a lady who used someone to pass her license exam. Omo the thing is expensive but that's the only way a lot of them are able.to.get their license.

No be new thing 😎

I imagine her cursing out the leaders in her local, state and federal government offices instead of accepting them as true reflection of her own wọtọwọtọ ways.

Are we not our own worst enemies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by seguno2: 1:19pm On Feb 14
trulymatters:
Omo make e no be mass deportation.

Why not

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by dettolgel: 1:20pm On Feb 14
eazzzy1:
Why is the test to qualify as a nurse in the UK conducted in Nigeria? Or why is the UK not in charge of the conduct like IELTS or ACCA.

The UK needs to tighten the exam process but I disagree that patience lives are at risk. Sitting and passing an exam doesn’t always reflect ability to do the job. I know people who speak fluent English who can’t pass IELTS.

The UK government is not serious that is what you get when you run a government based on diversity. Ireland you have to do the license exam upon arrival. In that way they are sure you are the one writing your exam.

UK thing just tire me, their court system is a joke, their police force nothing to write home about. No wonder those headslamers have a lot of sex rings involving young white girls and the force is unable to put an end to that shit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by seguno2: 1:21pm On Feb 14
eazzzy1:
Why is the test to qualify as a nurse in the UK conducted in Nigeria? Or why is the UK not in charge of the conduct like IELTS or ACCA.

The UK needs to tighten the exam process but I disagree that patience lives are at risk. Sitting and passing an exam doesn’t always reflect ability to do the job. I know people who speak fluent English who can’t pass IELTS.

What do you suggest to let people know that they speak AND write English fluently

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by ChukwuObe: 1:23pm On Feb 14
tegrianonigltd:

You just wan satisfy your conscience because you know say no be true, I am against anyone abusing anybody even Tinubu. He don try, but trying to bring lame excuses to talk down on Obi who did business in the uk that generated 5m pounds and more yearly for so many years is bad. Very bad.

We are all Nigerians and should not because of politics, behave abnormal. Respect everyone. Peter has tried in his lifetime. Chairman 3 banks, built successful businesses and companies, sat abroad boardrooms to chair high stakeholders, chairman SEC, only governor to lead a state for 8 years without borrowing a loan, still invested, and saved.

Common give him credit.

You are against anyone abusing Tinubu? Hahahaha. Please could you point to any of your past comments where you have come against those abusing him or you are just playing to the gallery?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by dettolgel: 1:24pm On Feb 14
guysbewise:
The 48 are due to face individual hearings, starting in March, at which they will be asked to explain how they apparently took and passed the computer-based test (CBT) of numeracy and clinical knowledge taken at the Yunnik test centre in the city of Ibadan. At the hearings, a panel may direct the NMC to remove individuals from the register. The times recorded raised suspicions because they were among the fastest the nursing regulator had ever seen.

SW are the king of olowole if you know you know. Our president comes to mind grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by ChukwuObe: 1:25pm On Feb 14
Greenvaiper:

But hushpuppy the biggest criminal in Africa whose asshole is currently being dissected in an American jail is an agbadorian. So what do you have to say about it?

Hahahaa hear yourself. you are talking about one hushpuppy among the twelves disciples. Why dont you talk about 11 bad disciples among the twelves? Go to South Africa, Ghana, India, Indonesia and other Asian countries. Count the number of Nigerians in their prisons and identify where they come from so that you can understand the scale of criminals you have in your land

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by seguno2: 1:25pm On Feb 14
Judolisco:
Dem Wan close window again... Nigerians Don give dem reason... If no be suffer, how mechanical engineer go dey do health care work for UK dey pack old people shit... Kai

Is this what he deserves for not caring enough about his communities and country to work hard for better people as local, state and federal government officials in the legislative and executive branches

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by seguno2: 1:28pm On Feb 14
laivwire:
The clampdown is starting

I hope and pray that it lasts long enough to send all the forgers back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Nauttyprof(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14
AfonjaEkiti:

Bola na bad influence

We talk as if this problem started in the year 2023. It's sick to reason this way.

Was it Bola Tinubu that made countries like Sweden who implemented laws many years ago for transcripts to be sent directly from our institutions here in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Belial06: 1:30pm On Feb 14
seguno2:

I imagine her cursing out the leaders in her local, state and federal government offices instead of accepting them as true reflection of her own wọtọwọtọ ways.

Are we not our own worst enemies

I never saw it from this perspective. Ideally you are right ,it's wrong but. The reality is, the government has made the country so unlivable that anyone will do whatever it takes to get out of here.

I was talking with a relative who works in Chevron, mind you he is very rich and has been in Chevron for over 15 years as a full staff yet he told me this very morning he is relocating from Nigeria.

So if someone that rich is afraid due to insecurity and chooses to japa , what more the rest of us who are middle class or what more of the poor.

The blame still rests with the government

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by tollyboy5(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14
AfonjaEkiti:
The president of Nigeria is a certificate forger
You can as well forge yours and end up in kirikiri grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage / See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.