Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal (27847 Views)

List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US / Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by AfonjaEkiti: 6:24pm On Feb 14
AareGaa:

Biaflan man!
The election still dey pepper you!

Obi go contest tire!

Like your mother?
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by AfonjaEkiti: 6:24pm On Feb 14
lekonso:

It is time DSS start to arrest you people, this insult is too much, no respect for the office of the commander in chief and the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. With the hatred and attitude of you people, it will be more and more difficult for any one from the south east to rule this country
Daft animal
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by AfonjaEkiti: 6:25pm On Feb 14
seeme2:
Omo Igbo your papa wey dey push drug nko? Useless people
Your daft father?
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by AfonjaEkiti: 6:25pm On Feb 14
WorldRichest:

This is how you know mentally unstable youths

Like your mother?
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Jamesclooney: 6:32pm On Feb 14
eazzzy1:
Why is the test to qualify as a nurse in the UK conducted in Nigeria? Or why is the UK not in charge of the conduct like IELTS or ACCA.

The UK needs to tighten the exam process but I disagree that patience lives are at risk. Sitting and passing an exam doesn’t always reflect ability to do the job. I know people who speak fluent English who can’t pass IELTS.

So you want to be treated by a doctor or nurse who didn’t pass their licensing exams? Continue…

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by verybadmouth(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14
Na dose caregivers worst pass. Majority of them are totally unqualified and lied so much in their resume. UK government have been fooled
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by o123456789(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14
When I said 80% of Nigerians abroad are into one type of criminal act or the other, some people called me unpatriotic...But I have been outside the chores of Nigeria on countless occasions, so I speak from experience... the mentally of the average Nigerian is become rich overnight, even if it means breaking the law!!!
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by sunsweet33: 7:31pm On Feb 14
gaskiyamagana:

Stop the generalization.

Generalisations still carry an element of truth!

I only said out loud what everybody already knows!
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Litmus: 8:09pm On Feb 14
Codes151:
Stop writing shit.

Stop all this witch hunting of Nigerians.

Thank you.

Large percent of those that do this "persecuting" of Nigerians are not Nigerians. And Persecution is what it is and nothing to do with political affiliations. They throw in anti Tinubu or anti Buhari rhetoric to make it seem like politics. What has attacking Nurses from Nigeria working abroad to do with Tinubu? What has indirectly supporting the social and racial politics being played in the UK by those that want less African nurses and more Indian nurses, got to do with Tinubu ?

Bitter and jealous Africans from elsewhere, masquerading under Opposition Politics, to nitpick and chew away at all areas of reputed Nigerians excellence. Taking advantage of our own very real and rotten Opposition Politics culture!
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by zinaunreal(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14
AfonjaEkiti:

Your daft father?

That old father of yours gave birth to vomit
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Lionessza6(f): 8:54pm On Feb 14
Typical grin. By 2026 they willl have 30% of their population in prisons around the world grin grin. 50% will be dead from the gun violence that's will soon take over their streets ( since they want to introduce guns into the already messy mix) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by nyabinghi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14
AfonjaEkiti:
The president of Nigeria is a certificate forger
peter obi the president of Biafra is a certificate forger
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by Codes151(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14
Litmus:

Thank you.

Large percent of those that do this "persecuting" of Nigerians are not Nigerians. And Persecution is what it is and nothing to do with political affiliations. They throw in anti Tinubu or anti Buhari rhetoric to make it seem like politics. What has attacking Nurses from Nigeria working abroad to do with Tinubu? What has indirectly supporting the social and racial politics being played in the UK by those that want less African nurses and more Indian nurses, got to do with Tinubu ?

Bitter and jealous Africans from elsewhere, masquerading under Opposition Politics, to nitpick and chew away at all areas of reputed Nigerians excellence. Taking advantage of our own very real and rotten Opposition Politics culture!
no mind them.

The process of vetting nurses are clear.
The process it expensive and tedious.

Wetin them wan talk. Which fake?

If there is dake then it’s from the Uk side because everything about nigeria vetting of nurses can be verified.

All this rubbish Dey vex me.

I beat my chest anywhere that Nigerian nurses and doctors are better than the rest.

And it’s Nigerians that encourage some of this wahala.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by YoshihideSuga: 11:17pm On Feb 14
dettolgel:

The UK government is not serious that is what you get when you run a government based on diversity. Ireland you have to do the license exam upon arrival. In that way they are sure you are the one writing your exam.

UK thing just tire me, their court system is a joke, their police force nothing to write home about. No wonder those headslamers have a lot of sex rings involving young white girls and the force is unable to put an end to that shit.

Na so e be? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by YoshihideSuga: 11:20pm On Feb 14
badoh:

Trash. Regurgitating nonsense every time. Some of you that continue to attack the president are no better off. Some of you are into drug trafficking, internet fraud, robbery, cheating and abating, nepotism and you'll be all over the internet screaming as if you are a saint.

Did you say the same thing when Soyinka insulted Jonathan and mocked his wife?
Re: Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal by AfonjaEkiti: 7:55am On Feb 15
zinaunreal:

That old father of yours gave birth to vomit

Your insane sista?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage / See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.