Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lenten Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lenten Testimony (60 Views)

Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / Daily 40 Days Lenten Prayers For Catholics / Why Anglicans Don't Do Wedding During Lenten Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lenten Testimony by ochibuogwu5: 10:12am On Feb 14
Ash Wednesday 2012 was also a deeper encounter with Jesus through the words of a priest who just quoted Jeremiah 33:3 with an intention to encourage prayers hence he stopped at "Call on me and I will answer you" and the Holy Spirit help of carrying my bible to every catholic gathering especially Holy Mass made me to open that passage on my bible immediately and read "the whole passage" thus "Call on me, I will answer you and I will show you great and mighty things that you never knew" hence I desired and prayed to "really call on HIM to show me those things that I never knew before" and from that period till date; His mercy, grace, love and revelations has been sustaining and building me up in my most holy faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified. May the Holy Spirit use whatever He deems fit especially in these end-times to draw more human being to a genuine encounter with the raw-power of Jesus death, burial and resurrection to the fullest in Jesus name. Amen. Greater Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 19 / Beauty For Ugliness / Honor Should Not Cease From Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.