Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians (39494 Views)

Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Scholace: 3:46am On Feb 15
Benrosaria:

You should be smarter than supporting this man how doesn't have love for himself. You should be happy to be critized because it brings room for improvement which leads to perfection
see your mouth like perfection. Even Jesus Christ is not perfect. Only fool banter to the mob. The man is a confirm G
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Jeffy1206(m): 5:15am On Feb 15
Sheuns:
Oga calm down. You don’t have to respond to insults. Don’t let them get under your skin. All the insults no pass online. They can’t do that to you when they see you in person.

sometimes you need to for your health safety... Nigerians are very annoying set of people. When they perform, they're one Nigeria, but when they fail, you grouped them into their tribes... Tribalism is the biggest problem of Nigeria and then religion is second. angry angry
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Trophy12: 5:48am On Feb 15
nyabinghi:
you be mugu,he played in last nations cup,he was in the current team before he got injured,get sense even if you no fit buy am
even your papa self no get sense pass me , mungo park like u, ode.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Truvelisback(m): 6:30am On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Weak men irritates me to hell.
Him just dey rake. When Nigerians have his time, he will not only delete his pics, he will delete his Social media a/cs too.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ashadesamson: 7:05am On Feb 15
Oga you better go sit down, if Nigerians reason you if you no demoneytise your self online make I know wetin happen, Nigerians wey get bad mouth na we you wan come yab our Papa and mama... see him head like juju image.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Emu4life(m): 8:03am On Feb 15
wiseoneking:
You think that every person is brought up in hardship like you or born in your present sh••*t hole? Is like you Nigerians are under curse. You called him worm?
Are you alright
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by donmik: 8:47am On Feb 15
We miss u guy
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 9:02am On Feb 15
Natbrowny:

U didnt get the message. Thats unfortunate really.

Unfortunate for you.

What message is there to get? Did you write in Latin?

Abeg, make una stop to dey disrespect people unnecessarily.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Benrosaria(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15
Scholace:
see your mouth like perfection. Even Jesus Christ is not perfect. Only fool banter to the mob. The man is a confirm G

Jesus Christ isn't perfect because he isn't a smooth criminal. If Jesus was real and was born in this era, hin for dey all social media. Lol. Perfection is real only if you are a conscious being
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by SPAMBOX7: 3:11pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Weak men irritates me to hell.
Shut up. A weak man irritates every woman
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by SPAMBOX7: 3:16pm On Feb 15
MisterBanny:
Pls keep quiet before Men start to dey Banter you. If niggaz reason ur matter, na u go run from social media I swear.

It is well with you guys, we appreciate ur input for the super Eagles, we had expected that u won the AFCON cup but that's Sports for u. At times u win, at times u lose. We win together, we lose together.
All these na you go allow am. If dem reason your matter once or twice you shenk them them go forget. You go see as Machala dey do dem normal. Nobody fit cross am even when dem dey praise am he no dey react. You go just dey waste your time and data.
Iwobi should have ignored them. Deleting his socials only validated them which is what every tolls thrives on; your attention

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MySolace: 3:36pm On Feb 15
Earthquakes:

Really??
You see nothing wrong with this??
Then I don’t see the need of engaging you. So it’s normal if Iwobi fall into depression or even die, e no concern you na football ba??
It’s well
Wot are u even saying? Players even get booed right on d field of play... Wot about dat?
U and ur Iwobi should just grow up!
If dey abuse u online, u can choose to stay off for sometime just like tinubu did, or has iwobi been more abused dan tinubu?

Like i said b4, iwobi is never good wen it comes to african footbal. Bt incase he improves, i wil b among d first to sing his praise. Dats how footbal goes.
U cant b playing rubish and expect people to b quiet.
Beside passion, people also do several bussinesses wit footbal.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MySolace: 3:45pm On Feb 15
Emu4life:

He was called up but left the Camp due to injury which made space for Onuachu. Still Nigerians went to his timeline to drag/insult him.
His comment is justified. Players are humans afterall and overzealous Nigerians should do better too.
Oh, dats wrong of dem...
Dont b surprised da some or most of d people attacking him never watched any of d afcon matches, dont even knw who played nd who didnt.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Earthquakes: 4:17pm On Feb 15
MySolace:

Wot are u even saying? Players even get booed right on d field of play... Wot about dat?
U and ur Iwobi should just grow up!
If dey abuse u online, u can choose to stay off for sometime just like tinubu did, or has iwobi been more abused dan tinubu?

Like i said b4, iwobi is never good wen it comes to african footbal. Bt incase he improves, i wil b among d first to sing his praise. Dats how footbal goes.
U cant b playing rubish and expect people to b quiet.
Beside passion, people also do several bussinesses wit footbal.

So you still see anything wrong with cyber bullying?
Cursing someone’s parents and threatening their lives because of football? And to you it’s normal because others boo players on the pitch??
Okay that’s fine, e go reach us one way or the other.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MySolace: 5:10pm On Feb 15
Earthquakes:

So you still see anything wrong with cyber bullying?
Cursing someone’s parents and threatening their lives because of football? And to you it’s normal because others boo players on the pitch??
Okay that’s fine, e go reach us one way or the other.
Stop making a fuss out of nothing.
Eveywher in d world, fans criticise any player da flops. Dey dont waste time to call dem out.
Footbal carries so much emotions, ok. If u cant face d fans wen u play rubbish, den b ready to quit footbal.

U people are just confusing urself wit english. Which one is cyber bullying? Dis is cyber admonishment.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MisterBanny(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15
SPAMBOX7:
All these na you go allow am. If dem reason your matter once or twice you shenk them them go forget. You go see as Machala dey do dem normal. Nobody fit cross am even when dem dey praise am he no dey react. You go just dey waste your time and data.
Iwobi should have ignored them. Deleting his socials only validated them which is what every tolls thrives on; your attention

Honestly. If I were iwobi, I wouldn't even read or give attention to the trolls. Never! . This means that Iwobi does not have a thick skin. Now, he Will continue to be a soft target for trolls any Time he plays for the super Eagles. Trust me, he can't win the Trolling Battle on the social media if these Nigerians start. They can be toxic and unruly.
His life wasn't threatened, he was only lampooned for underperforming so Why crying?
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MySolace: 5:52pm On Feb 15
thank u very much, sir. uve done so much on dis...
[quote author=ogbonti post=128457070]

wetin dey worry naija players sef ? - do you see what Ghana supporters and press men did to their players ? --- they did not just harass them on social media - they went to their hotels physically to taunt them -- and i didn see all these sympathy noise from Ghana players like Iwobi and others are doing here.... Yes Ghanaians attacked the Ayew brothers (DEDE and JORDAN) as being included in the team because of their father Abedi Pele - and that they feel like they do not have to perform to always play for the Black Stars - just like people are taunting Iwobi being put on the team because of his Uncle Jay Jay Okocha --
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by nyabinghi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15
Trophy12:
even your papa self no get sense pass me , mungo park like u, ode.
my dog get sense pass your crippled father
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by d142475: 7:31pm On Feb 15
No who come day fear?
maasoap:

E don tell u say Hausa guys no dey fear, deal with it
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Earthquakes: 7:53pm On Feb 15
MySolace:

Stop making a fuss out of nothing.
Eveywher in d world, fans criticise any player da flops. Dey dont waste time to call dem out.
Footbal carries so much emotions, ok. If u cant face d fans wen u play rubbish, den b ready to quit footbal.

U people are just confusing urself wit english. Which one is cyber bullying? Dis is cyber admonishment.

Do you even know what is criticism and bullying?
What concerns the players family members with an individual performance? What concerns death threats to football performance and you nothing wrong with it?
Okay cool
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MySolace: 1:52pm On Feb 16
Earthquakes:

Do you even know what is criticism and bullying?
What concerns the players family members with an individual performance? What concerns death threats to football performance and you nothing wrong with it?
Okay cool
I dont know abt death threats...

But i do da xtreme emotions can make people talk impusively, threat inclusive.

...imagine staking nigeria to win wit 10million nd u see iwobi playing like he did esp against ivory coast, u would hail him and encourage him to play better next time, right? Oga, in footbal, people could react diffrently, pending how involved ure.

Iwobi should improve or avoid coming wen invited next time. Nigeria should have better replacement. U and i knw iwobi is in super eagles cos of jay-jay's influence.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Earthquakes: 3:58pm On Feb 16
MySolace:

I dont know abt death threats...

But i do da xtreme emotions can make people talk impusively, threat inclusive.

...imagine staking nigeria to win wit 10million nd u see iwobi playing like he did esp against ivory coast, u would hail him and encourage him to play better next time, right? Oga, in footbal, people could react diffrently, pending how involved ure.

Iwobi should improve or avoid coming wen invited next time. Nigeria should have better replacement. U and i knw iwobi is in super eagles cos of jay-jay's influence.

There is no doubt that Jay jay influenced his invite, how about his invite to Everton?
When you bet your livelihood is when football turns from game to war and business, why would I bet on something I can’t influence?
Nigerian youth are something else, what’s the problem with the youth and bet, no wonder they used the annoyance attacking him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? / Dangote, Rabiu Give Falcons N50M & N25M Respectively As Presidency Welcomes Team / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.