Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians (39462 Views)

Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by femi4: 5:32pm On Feb 14
Earthquakes:
Nigerians are weird!
Same people will criticise Germans for insulting Ozil, England for insulting saka because he's black but here trying to kill their own.
Did South Africa kill the guys that lost their penalties??
Let's be guided, football is a game of win and lose, let's not bring bitterness into this beautiful game!
They almost Maguire Iwobi

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Cueball190: 5:32pm On Feb 14
:
Rantingpiglets:
Its weak men that RANT and BARK like useless Alsatian Dogs.

The most deadly and brutal people dont rant or make noise.

Iwobi, must have performed badly, but he is 2000000% more matured and coordinated than this uncouth idiot you think is strong willed.

Why so pained na

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Inobeyourmate: 5:33pm On Feb 14
Nah Iwobi I blame I swear, Nigerians no deserve calmness, nah as them Dey sweet give am he suppose dey return am in multiple folds, nah oloriburuku people plenty pass among Nigerians, like why? You can’t alwys win in this life, Iwobi tried his best, so why making him the scape goat? Nah that Oloriburuku VeryDark black were even pain me pass, e no go better for everybody wey troll Iwobi, ori yin buru

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Rantingpiglets: 5:35pm On Feb 14
Blaming players isnt the issue here, as that is normal. What you argued about was, him not replying trolls that actually went for him directly. Out of respect he deleted the tweet and actually locked his account. His SILENCE is Golden.

Its still foolish people that will be responding to angered fans in an uncouth manner.

Prominent personalities have a higher level of decorum they must maintain. This is because insults come with the JOB.

Tinubu is your President that is performing badly. Have you insulted him?

Grow up and leave the guy alone..

EreluRoz:
But your matured Iwobi couldn't take ordinary criticism, what stops him from apologizing to Nigerians and moving on rather he started playing victim and doing rubbish.

Blaming players for losing a game started since time immemorial and won't stop with Iwobi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by DryMouth: 5:37pm On Feb 14
MisterBanny:
Pls keep quiet before Men start to dey Banter you. If niggaz reason ur matter, na u go run from social media I swear.

It is well with you guys, we appreciate ur input for the super Eagles, we had expected that u won the AFCON cup but that's Sports for u. At times u win, at times u lose. We win together, we lose together.
Leave am make e dey make mouth.
Until men run enter am for social media

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14
This is what he means:

Hail Mary, nigga, run quick, see
What do we have here now?
Do you wanna ride or die?
La la-la-la la la la la

[2Pac:]
I ain't a killer, but don't push me
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussy
Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words being quoted
Peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it
Bow down, pray to God, hopin' that he's listenin'
Seein' niggas comin' for me
Through my diamonds, when they glistenin'
Now pay attention: bless me please, Father, I'm a ghost
In these killing fields, hail Mary, catch me if I go
Let's go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman
Screams in the dark, evil lurks, enemies see me flee
Activate my hate, let it break to the flame
Set trip, empty out my clip, never stop to aim
Some say the game is all corrupt and bleeped in this shit
Stuck, niggas is lucky if we bust out this shit
Plus, mama told me never stop until I bust a nut
Bleep the world if they can't adjust, it's just as well, hail Mary

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Scholace: 5:37pm On Feb 14
Rantingpiglets:

If he responds foolishly, same you will say that he shouldnt have done that because he is a public figure. Right?

He exhibited total maturity...

public figure doesn't make one take trash from any dick and harry person.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Rantingpiglets: 5:41pm On Feb 14
His Silence is GOLDEN

Scholace:
public figure doesn't make one take trash from any dick and harry person.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14
And you are
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Scholace: 5:43pm On Feb 14
MisterBanny:
Pls keep quiet before Men start to dey Banter you. If niggaz reason ur matter, na u go run from social media I swear.

It is well with you guys, we appreciate ur input for the super Eagles, we had expected that u won the AFCON cup but that's Sports for u. At times u win, at times u lose. We win together, we lose together.
The earlier you know that not everyone banter to the mobs and it's not everyone you and your likes can bully the better for you. Look at that Nigerian woman working as a foreign affair erelu or something. See how she was giving it hot hot back to back to any mob? Even if i didn't support Tinubu from day one, i super love that woman for that. She's not someone anyone can bully and she doesn't banter to the mob

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by GreatrAnalyst: 5:44pm On Feb 14
Earthquakes:
Nigerians are weird!
Same people will criticise Germans for insulting Ozil, England for insulting saka because he's black but here trying to kill their own.
Let's be guided, football is a game of win and lose, let's not bring bitterness into this beautiful game!

This action just prove to me that Nigerians, mostly youths, are purely abusive.
At least, that's what they have been consistent at.
Blaming a single player for the whole eleven's inability to win. Even if they couldn't win, it is still a game. When last did Nigeria get to AFCONf final? Some countries went home at the group stage for crying out loud...
It is like they have mastered to always channel the country's leadership failure to being vocally abusive and toxic in an herd's manner.
More words, yet less actions.
All they do is criticize, and that's why
the government is used to it

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by fayomim: 5:46pm On Feb 14
Chillext:
this one no normal before

Warning to Nigerians
only you
Dem go chop you raw

Sadiq vs Nigerian...dey chop am raw...
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Scholace: 5:47pm On Feb 14
Rantingpiglets:
His Silence is GOLDEN

i don't take that as golden. Remember that woman working as foreign affair during election period, she's supporting Tinubu. Remember how she was giving it back to back to the mob, and the mobs began to cry claiming she's a public figure she shouldn't have respond to them bla bla bla. Not everyone anyone can bully and not everyone banter to the mobs

I will go low with any mobs even if I'm the president.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by purplekayc(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14
😁
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by victorazy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14
He is even worse than iwobi
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by kmaster007: 5:56pm On Feb 14
How many people you won insult... You go insult taya....
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Patojargz: 6:00pm On Feb 14
Normally no gree for anybody!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MySolace: 6:07pm On Feb 14
Emu4life:
Dz Na real Hausa boy. No Nonsense!! cheesy

Its not a matter of being hausa or not hausa... Anyone in his position would react as such. Hes pained for not having a play time, had to warm d bench throughout. U can get trolled by ur friends and colleagues cos of dat
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by EreluRoz: 6:07pm On Feb 14
Ogiame:
This is the first comment of yours I LIKED grin
Don't mind that Iwobi, I don't see anything abnormal in people's reaction that's making him act behave like a kid
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ogbonti: 6:08pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Ehen see correct original naija man here and not some vegetable that couldn't stand little heat and started deleting pictures and posts on his social media accounts and doing like earth worm.

Weak men irritates me to hell.

wetin dey worry naija players sef ? - do you see what Ghana supporters and press men did to their players ? --- they did not just harass them on social media - they went to their hotels physically to taunt them -- and i didn see all these sympathy noise from Ghana players like Iwobi and others are doing here.... Yes Ghanaians attacked the Ayew brothers (DEDE and JORDAN) as being included in the team because of their father Abedi Pele - and that they feel like they do not have to perform to always play for the Black Stars - just like people are taunting Iwobi being put on the team because of his Uncle Jay Jay Okocha --- it is so all over the world. Hugo Maradona was taunted because he could not play like his elder brother and he quit - the sky did not fall in Argentina. Paulo Maldini was sometimes criticized when his own father Cesare Maldini as Coach of Italian Azzuri National suffers a loss - they were booed at the stadium whenever that happens and the sky did not fall -- Even Neymar of Brazil has been booed by Brazilian fans countless times and harassed by Brazilians online when he fails to perform to their expectation or his capacity - Indomie generation wont know that a Colombian defender Andres Escobar was shot to death in Colombia after he scored an own goal at the USA'94 world cup - Now I am not saying that is a good thing - but compared to being criticized, thats a slap on the wrist --

No player in African history was more heckled and harassed by Nigerian Press and Fans than Rashidi Yekini - In the period between 1984 to-1988 when he was playing for Abiola Babes / IICC and then Super Eagles, give Yekini (gangling) 20 scoring chances in a match - he will score 1 - 10 of the shots will hit the top bar - 9 will almost bring down an aeroplance from the sky grin grin grin grin grin - But he worked on his finishing- taking the criticism and became African player of the year 1993 - Top scorer of 2 AFCONS (1992/1994) Top scorer of USA 94 World cup qualifiers series 1993 - I remember Yekini became so good at scoring that in 1991 - Nigeria beat Burkina Faso 7-1 in Lagos, and the press wrote the next day "EAGLES SPELT BURKINA, YEKINI SPELT FASO" - So over time - criticism made Yekini a better player - he didn't fold under pressure - you do not even need to be bullied by the fans - when Ace Broadcaster and FRCN Football radio commentator, the (now late) legend Ernest Okonkwo run commentary on how lazy you play for the Super Eagles or ineffective you are on the pitch, you will adjust sharp sharp grin grin - He once called a player then from Raccah Rovers of Kano as running like a pregnant woman - AGAIN He called out -I think Roland Warri in 1985 for being so useless on the pitch and nicknamed him Okada air because all this shots were going to the sky instead of heading to the goal grin grin grin - everyone laughed about it and none of these players cried for help - instead they got better trying to prove their worth.

The absence of criticism - regardless of how it comes, makes players complacent and the team suffers ultimately. An example of this was how Nigerian Football started dying when Daniel Amokachi, Jay Jay Okocha, Sunday Oliseh and a few others formed the Atlanta'96 MAFIA in the Super Eagles in 1997. If you didnt make it to Atlanta to win the Gold Medal with them- suddenly you are like an outcast in the team - Ask Joe Akpoboborie- he was the leading scorer in the German Bundesliga at that time - He will not even get an invite from the NFA - because the "Atlanta'96 Boys" didnt want him around. Even Coach Phillipe Troussier was worried that the NFA will not call Akpoborie- And I remember this crucial game against the Syli Stars of Guinea in 1997 - World Cup Qualifier - where Guinea was parading the dangerous Abubakar Titi Camara and Souleymane Sow.. Amokachi played that game with injury - rather than the NFA allowing Akpoborie play - Good thing we won the game - Amokachi scored but we saw him struggle helplessly and for once -- observant Nigerians started getting worried about a Super Eagles without Daniel Amokachi and the others. The ATLANTA boys were untouchable.. No one could criticize them no matter how they played -- there was zero competition - and in FRANCE'98 - we were found out and we were trounced like mad by Paraguay and Denmark as our main attacker never recovered from that injury fully - and his mafia prevented other good attackers from being discovered.

FOOTBALL IS A GAME OF PASSION AND IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT - GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN - NEXT TIME YOU ARE INVITED - PLEASE DO NOT COME THE SKY WONT FALL - I HAVE LIVED LONG ENOUGHT TO SEE THAT WHEN PLAYERS SNUB THE SUPER EAGLES THEY LOSE

For the Indomie generation - let me school you guys what happened some 35 years ago - In December 1989, Super Eagles Technical Adviser Clemence Westerhoff invited Phillip Osondu and Steve Keshi - both were playing for Anderletch F.C. of Belgium then

Osondu was like Osimhen then - he was the golden ball winnner of the World Cup silver winning U-17 Golden Eaglets team of Canada'87 - and he was touted by Pele to be the next King of Football in the world.

Guess what? pride and arrogance got in their way and KESHI and OSONDU both demanded $30,000 each before they will even report to Camp and the NFA then I think under the now Late Group Captain Samson Emeka Omeruah told Keshi and Osondu to stay away from the team -KESHI then being the leader of a mafia in the Eagles then influenced other key players from Maroc'88 AFCON Silver winning team not to show up for the Eagles camp -- Players like Etim Esin, Samson Siasia, Austin Eguavoen, Yisa Sofoluwe, Sunday Eboigbe, Ndubuisi Okosieme, Austin Igbinabaro, Osaro Obobaifo, Humphery Edobor, Mike Obiku, Goalkeeper Peter Rufai and a host of players shunned the Eagles camp -- Only Rashidi Yekini and Ademola Adesina (who was part of the Maroc'88 squad but was not invited showed up to the eagles camp)

Cut a long story short - Westerhof decided to go to Algiers'90 AFCON with all home based players who were the nucleus of the 1988 WAFU Cup team - this was how the likes of 17 years old Daniel Amokachi, Uche Okechukwu, Herbert Anijekwu, Toyin Ayinla, Friday (elastic) Elahor, Wasiu Ipaye, Friday Ekpo, Ayo (Dodo) Ogunlana, Alloy Agu, Moses Kpakor, Isaac Semitoje, Osita Aniweke, Ben Iroha, Thompson Oliha and a fresh new generation OF GREAT PLAYERS were discovered - 90% of them were from the Nigerian league went to Algiers'90

First game we were killed 5-1 by the experienced Rabah Madjer led Desert Warriors of Algeria - game 2 we beat Egypt 1-0 (Rashidi) game 3 - we beat Ivory Coast 1-0 (Rashidi) - Game 3 semi-finals --- We beat Zambia (2-0) and finals we lost by a very slim (1-0)

That tournament marked the retirement from Super Eagles of 90% of those Keshi influenced not to show up for Algiers'90 including his protege Philip Osondu who later ended up as a cleaner in the Brussels Airport before his untimely death

So what am I saying here - no player is bigger than Nigeria ---- we have been fans for decades and we will criticize whoever fails to perform and if you cant take criticism - then leave - even Messi and the Argentine team were harassed and humiliated when they lost woefully in South Africa 2010 world cup - Messi have been forced to retire a couple of times because he was overwhelmed by pressure but each time his love for Argentina keeps bringing him back to the scene - today he is a fulfilled player winning the cup for Argentina - Imagine if Messi decided to insult his country men when they blamed him for being just a Barcelona superstar who can not play well when playing for Albi Celeste National Team --- he took the pressure and it spurred him to silence his critics with a world cup win -- Even the great Diego Maradona called Messi Barca hero and Argentina National Team puppy -- just to make Messi hungry enough to do better when playing for Argentina-- Jay jay Okocha nko?, when he lost that penalty against Brazil in Atlanta - if we had not won that tournament - you honestly think Nigerians wont roast him when they see him - common - they will -- that's the unique collective nature of a soccer crazy country like Nigeria.. we are who we are - we will not change- we owe no player no apology --- our National Team is not an emotional rehabilitation center for players who cant put up an A - game. Even at club level - Chelsea fans have booed the great Frank Lampard before - I didn't see him cry online grin grin grin

so enough of this Iwobi shielding ---- he will collect it wotowoto - and IWOBI has a choice -- BECOME A BETTER PLAYER FOR THE EAGLES AND DEVELOP YOURSELF ----- or FOLD UP AND QUIT THE NATIONAL TEAM --- whatever his choice is - we thank him for the past - but SUPER EAGLES WILL NOT DIE EVEN IF ALL THE PLAYERS IN THIS TEAM DECIDE NOT TO PLAY FOR NIGERIA AGAIN - IN 6 MONTHS WE WILL RAISE A BETTER TEAM ------ JUST SCOUTING OUR LOCAL LEAGUE AND INVITING A FEW GOOD PLAYERS TOO FROM OVERSEAS WILL REPLACE THEM WITHOUT SWEAT .... WE HAVE ABUNDANCE OF TALENTS IN NIGERIA

SO- E don do -- my 2 kobo grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Emu4life(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14
MySolace:

Its not a matter of being hausa or not hausa... Anyone in his position would react as such. Hes pained for not having a play time, had to warm d bench throughout. U can get trolled by ur friends and colleagues cos of dat
Sadiq wasn't in Super Eagle's Camp in Ivory Coast.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14
Sheuns:
Oga calm down. You don’t have to respond to insults. Don’t let them get under your skin. All the insults no pass online. They can’t do that to you when they see you in person.

Wetin you dey talk?

He reserves the right to respond to people's insults or otherwise.

The person wey insult am in the first place get right to insult am?

No matter how you look at it, the young man is a real man.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Futureyahooboi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14
No just let Nigerians reason your matter because you no reach abeg
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14
Natbrowny:
Just look at this scumbag yarning dust and sand

Trolling iwobi was suppose to push him to be better. And make us untroll him

It happened to Maguire. Bro has improved. He was trolled by rivals and his fans(club and country)

Story!!

Go and troll Sadiq na.

You think it is everyone that takes such rubbish. Which team struggles to qualify for any competition just to loose it?

Why the troller no leave trolling go play ball?

Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Ogiame: 6:14pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Don't mind that Iwobi, I don't see anything abnormal in people's reaction that's making him act behave like a kid
Reactions were abnormal but he was weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by MySolace: 6:17pm On Feb 14
Earthquakes:
Nigerians are weird!
Oga dis is not bitterness... Its done everywher. In england, spain, italy, germany. Football is a game of passion. If u play well u get praised, if u play rubbish u get critised. No sentiment about dat. Dats why a club can sack a coach da just gave dem trophy d previous season wen he starts performing poorly.

Iwobi shouldnt be invited next time. Hes too soft for african football, period!
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by CoolAmbience(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14
Saidfx:

Wetin do am..Iwobi nah just emotional guy dat nah why..try am with another person

You dey mind them?

Make dem come troll person like me wey no know say dem dey exist...I go just their entire generation take shine.

I abhor it when people go online to insult people just out of emotions.

How many teams wan carry AFCON trophy before?

Abi the teams wey dey loose since, right from the qualifiers, nor get citizens for their country?
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14
Chillext:
this one no normal before

Warning to Nigerians
only you
Dem go chop you raw
he thinks say na Zamfara he dey na. The problem is if you come across some insult, you go just slide into depression.
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14
MisterBanny:

If dem born you well, go him page go rant, leave nairaland.

Sebi you sef dey among the men, who you dey wait for? Go there na.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Rantingpiglets: 6:38pm On Feb 14
Who is the woman...?

I dont know of any prominent woman that was a tinubu supporter who did whatever you claimed she did as a supporter.

Please educate me...

Instead its Tinubu supporters that are crying all over the place and trying to censor social Media. If people like Gbajagbiamila can cry and wail, the woman is irrelevant. grin

Scholace:
i don't take that as golden. Remember that woman working as foreign affair during election period, she's supporting Tinubu. Remember how she was giving it back to back to the mob, and the mobs began to cry claiming she's a public figure she shouldn't have respond to them bla bla bla. Not everyone anyone can bully and not everyone banter to the mobs

I will go low with any mobs even if I'm the president.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by bluecircle470: 6:40pm On Feb 14
ncoolsome:
This is the original no gree for anybody..u talk one I reply with ten.

How many people him wan reply
Re: I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians by Streetmovement(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

But make I no lie Sha iwobi na ajebo Sha cuz I remember one time super eagles come naija to play match and area boys wey go welcome them for hotel wey dem lodge come ask players for joy and them try remit but he reach iwobi turn, baba say he wan go ask him papa first.. grin

No be say I dey support cyberbullying but sometimes man gaz toughen up for this life if you wan survive the heat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barclays Premier League Live Scores-http://ng.supersport.mobi/default.aspx / CAF Congratulates Victor Osimhen In Yoruba / I'll Get My Belts Back, Says Anthony Joshua After Being Floored Four Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.