Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US (66381 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures) / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by jubrilELsudan: 6:08pm On Feb 14
THIS WAS AN ASSASSINATION

AS E BE SO NA BOMB NA HIM DEM PUT INSIDE THE HELICOPTER SO OOOOO

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by djon78(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/us-releases-images-from-wigwes-crash-site/

Honestly why Oga Harbert come carry him wife and son begin go to watch Superbowl for Las Vegas

What was really so special about this Superbowl to stake his family on it

Ok he reached US
Why not take transport?

Why helicopter?
After what happened to Kobe Bryant and his daughter?

Honestly this na grade one manipulation
Nothing anyone will tell me

Seriously cooked manipulation by his enemies

That's why intensive prayer is very very important
Before any traveling one does

Pastor David ibiyoemie in one of his preaching I listened said he had cancelled international travel many times before

One trip Dem don load him logage inside aircraft
He had premonition not to travel
He said he wasn't going again

This death is really very painful

Now I heard it's the oldest surviving daughter that will manage his business interests

Very small girl
The last two a boy and girl are not up to 4 years

Very painful situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Glassysea(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14
This is I hate airlines if it happens everyone is gone
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Dougad: 6:12pm On Feb 14
Raalsalghul:

Where did you get access to the autopsy report of Kobe?

You can find it online as well as the coroner's drawing of the remains.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Neoteny(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14
casualobserver:

You are the ignoramus. I said helicopters have auto pilots, you talked about a helicopter pilot having to constantly pilot the helicopter. I repeat what I always say on Nairaland, many of you have poor English comprehension.

You made an ignorant misleading g comment reproduced below and I called you out.

You are wrong on that and neither did you address the issue of well equipped helicopters having 1) dual engines, 2) advanced weather and 3) ground proximity radars 4 ) night vision capabilities or 5) that the helicopter he boarded is a run of the mill single engine helicopter that cost about $2m new at a time when we have helicopters that cost between $10 and $20m?

In fact to reinforce your ignorance as per your comment above, an airline pilot does not need to get to cruise altitude to switch on auto pilot. Once he takes off he can switch on autopilot, headings and cruise altitudes are all pre programmed In the flight computer and if the destination airport is suitable equipped the auto pilot can even land the plane itself. Again ignorance on display!!!

Well you're wrong. Commercial planes follow routes in the sky which are controlled by ATC. These routes have waypoints designated by ground radio beacons.

First, autopilot is engaged only when at cruising altitude and not when climbing, as the pilot has to ensure positive rate of climb and gear up, and basically all the AP does is trim the aircraft to balance against uneven airflow on control surfaces. The pilot has to dial in headings to waypoints as given by the air traffic controller as the plane flies on its flight path, using controls on the flight director.

For example, after take off, the pilot might be instructed by ATC to go to a certain compass heading to intersect a beacon, and also be assigned an altitude for that airspace to maintain separation from other aircraft.

As the pilot exits an airspace into another one, he's handed over to that area's ATC on a given frequency, and then given instructions on flight levels (eg climb and maintain FL350) and even new airspeed which the pilot will dial into the flight director.

So yes, flight plans are filed and programmed but the pilot has to periodically control the plane to headings, altitudes and airspeed as directed by ATC along the filed flight path while the autopilot maintains speed, altitude and trim in the cruising phase.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by dandok07(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14
Death truly is a leveller. RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 6:26pm On Feb 14
Neoteny:

Well you're wrong. Commercial planes follow routes in the sky which are controlled by ATC. These routes have waypoints designated by ground radio beacons.

First, autopilot is engaged only when at cruising altitude and not when climbing, as the pilot has to ensure positive rate of climb and gear up, and basically all the AP does is trim the aircraft to balance against uneven airflow on control surfaces. The pilot has to dial in headings to waypoints as given by the air traffic controller as the plane flies on its flight path, using controls on the flight director.

For example, after take off, the pilot might be instructed by ATC to go to a certain compass heading to intersect a beacon, and also be assigned an altitude for that airspace to maintain separation from other aircraft.

As the pilot exits an airspace into another one, he's handed over to that area's ATC on a given frequency, and then given instructions on flight levels (eg climb and maintain FL350) and even new airspeed which the pilot will dial into the flight director.

So yes, flight plans are filed and programmed but the pilot has to periodically control the plane to headings, altitudes and airspeed as directed by ATC along the filed flight path while the autopilot maintains speed, altitude and trim in the cruising phase.

I agree and disagree with you. Whatever instructions given by ATC are programmed into the flight computer, for the auto pilot to execute…… yes the pilot takes instructions as said but he merely adjusts the flight parelameters on the computer. the pilot is not the one doing the flying.. am I right or am I wrong? ….Exactly!!!

The point here is that the pilot does not manually fly the plane, adding inputs as dictated by ATC does not amount to manually flying a plane, it is still the auto pilot flying the plane. Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure I am not.

Where I agree with you and my error is that the pilot is subject to instructions from ATC but he merely inputs that into the computer. So I was wrong in saying he relies solely on the prepared flight plan.

Autopilot can be engaged at anytime once you take off even during climb. I have witnessed this myself. Some can even land with autopilot.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14
Because of Emefiele loot.

Sirmwill:
Wow

I don't think the bodies would be recognizable

It is well 😑

I still have a feeling that some people wanted this man dead 😑😑
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Neoteny(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14
casualobserver:

I agree and disagree with you. Whatever instructions given by ATC are programmed into the flight computer, for the auto pilot to execute…… yes the pilot takes instructions as said but he merely adjusts the flight parelameters on the computer. the pilot is not the one doing the flying.. am I right or am I wrong? ….Exactly!!!

No you're wrong.

The instructions from ATC are not static simply because of the flight plan. If some aircraft experienced delayed takeoff or there are diverted flights, the corridor might become dynamic meaning flight separation by altitude or speed may need to be adjusted to avoid congestion and accidents.

When ATC gives heading, FL, and speed, the pilot manually enters those parameters into the flight director which commands the flight computers to actuate control surfaces to comply. This is known as commanded input. The autopilot cannot autonomously perform uncommanded flight parameter adjustments when ATC gives instructions, else you won't even need ATC and waypoints to begin with.

Also, changes in weather can dictate changes in headings and altitude. Emergencies will also require redirects to nearest airport.

Most pilots also manually trim the aircraft during most phases of flight.

The autopilot mostly helps in stabilizing the aircraft especially during the cruising phase.

Some single engine light aircraft are completely handflown especially when on visual flight rules.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 6:39pm On Feb 14
Neoteny:

No you're wrong.

The instructions from ATC are not static simply because of the flight plan. If some aircraft experienced delayed takeoff or there are diverted flights, the corridor might become dynamic meaning flight separation by altitude or speed may need to be adjusted to avoid congestion and accidents.

When ATC gives heading, FL, and speed, the pilot manually enters those parameters into the flight director which commands the flight computers to actuate control surfaces to comply. This is known as commanded input. The autopilot cannot autonomously perform uncommanded flight parameter adjustments when ATC gives instructions, else you won't even need ATC and waypoints to begin with.

Also, changes in weather can dictate changes in headings and altitude. Emergencies will also require redirects to nearest airport.

The autopilot mostly helps in stabilizing the aircraft especially during the cruising phase.

Some single engine light aircraft are completely handflown especially when on visual flight rules.

With due respect I have been on private jets in the cockpit during takeoff. I am right l, you are wrong. Like I said the only part where you were right and I erred was that I did not take I to account t instructions by ATC during the climb phase and even then all the pilot does is input new instructions into the flight computer.

Ps: I hope you are not mixing up a pilot manually flying a plane to keep his airmanship up to date with a plane being incapable of climbing on auto pilot. Many pilots fly manually to keep their skills up to date not because they have to or the auto pilot cannot perform all phases of flight post take off.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by bluecircle470: 6:41pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

I don't think the bodies would be recognizable

It is well 😑

I still have a feeling that some people wanted this man dead 😑😑

Shut up little boy… always African thinking. Kobe Bryant too was killed abi
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 6:47pm On Feb 14
Neoteny:

No you're wrong.

See below

Note: “ Autopilot can be engaged at 100 ft above ground or 5 seconds after takeoff, whichever is later”

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by BigIyanga: 6:48pm On Feb 14
djon78:

Honestly why Oga Harbert come carry him wife and son begin go to watch Superbowl for Las Vegas

What was really so special about this Superbowl to stake his family on it

Ok he reached US
Why not take transport?

Why helicopter?
After what happened to Kobe Bryant and his daughter?

Honestly this na grade one manipulation
Nothing anyone will tell me

Seriously cooked manipulation by his enemies

That's why intensive prayer is very very important
Before any traveling one does

Pastor David ibiyoemie in one of his preaching I listened said he had cancelled international travel many times before

One trip Dem don load him logage inside aircraft
He had premonition not to travel
He said he wasn't going again

This death is really very painful

Now I heard it's the oldest surviving daughter that will manage his business interests

Very small girl
The last two a boy and girl are not up to 4 years

Very painful situation
You have to depogramme your mindset from pastor’s manipulation. Big pastors have private jets and fly chopper for convenience and time.

His son, Chizi went to uni in the US. Access has strategic and lucrative partnerships with Visa, MasterCard, American Express.. all American financial giants.. Superbowl is a great place to meet US top CEOs, politrickians, celebrities, deal brokers and makers

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Neoteny(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14
casualobserver:

With due respect I have been on private jets in the cockpit during takeoff. I am right l, you are wrong. Like I said the only part where you were right and I erred was that I did not take I to account t instructions by ATC during the climb phase and even then all the pilot does is input new instructions into the flight computer.

No.

You may have had the privilege of being in the cockpit but i doubt that's enough experience to understand the nature of flying.

I can show you a complete video of my flights on DCS and MS Flight Simulator on Airbus 350 from cold and dark to final.

No matter what, once a flight exits one airspace into another, that ATC relays instructions based on other aircraft in that airspace, and the pilot may be asked to go higher or lower or maintain. This is determined by traffic and weather in that airspace. So the pilot has to affirm the instructions and input any new parameters into the FD. Simple.

The act of turning the dials on the FD to go higher, lower, faster, slower, or new heading is the human pilot commanding the aircraft...this isn't done by the AP. Thus, this invalidates your argument that the pilot sips coffee and does nothing while the AP flies.

I also mentioned how pilots manually trim the aircraft.

Your assumption of what the AP actually does is the reality that needs to be recalibrated.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 6:50pm On Feb 14
Neoteny:

No.

You may have had the privilege of being in the cockpit but i doubt that's enough experience to understand the nature of flying.

“I can show you a complete video of my flights on DCS and MS Flight Simulator on Airbus 350 from cold and dark to final.”

No matter what, once a flight exits one airspace into another, that ATC relays instructions based on other aircraft in that airspace, and the pilot may be asked to go higher or lower or maintain. This is determined by traffic and weather in that airspace. So the pilot has to affirm the instructions and input any new parameters into the FD. Simple.

The act of turning the dials on the FD to go higher, lower, faster, slower, or new heading is the human pilot commanding the aircraft...this isn't done by the AP. Thus, this invalidates your argument that the pilot sips coffee and does nothing while the AP flies.

I also mentioned how pilots manually trim the aircraft.

Your assumption of what the AP actually does is the reality that needs to be recalibrated.

I suggest you make use of google and ask the simple question “can autopilot be engaged during climb?”

Below is In reference to an A320:

“Autopilot can be engaged at 100 ft above ground or 5 seconds after takeoff, whichever is later.”

BTW while I acknowledge you have some knowledge as opposed to the ignoramus who I initially engaged which is why I have responded with respect, it is clear at least on this matter that I have gained more knowledge by watching from the cockpit in a real plane that you have gained from your flight simulators because on this you are 100% wrong. I acknowledged previously that you were right about ATC. Instructions but it is still the autopilot doing the flying unless a pilot deliberately wishes to fly manually to keep himself fresh.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Neoteny(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14
casualobserver:

See below

Note: “ Autopilot can be engaged at 100 ft above ground or 5 seconds after takeoff, whichever is later”

If you carefully read what you pasted, you'll notice that the AP may assist in the lateral direction of the takeoff or landing manoeuvre by controlling the 3 degrees of freedom: pitch, roll and yaw. This is stabilization!

I've told you a million times that the AP controls stabilization. And how does it do that? By controlling the control surfaces (ailerons, rudders, elevators, slats, etc) to maintain balance against buffeting airflow.

Let me say it again: the AP assists by stabilizing the aircraft so that the pilot doesn't have to manually keep the plane in trim.

You still need the pilot to level off and command the FD to headings towards waypoints and FLs. Who rotates the stick (or yoke) when V1 is achieved to pitch up and climb? The pilot or AP?

Go watch any video of a commercial flight from beginning to end and see for yourself whether pilots enter headings and altitude and speed across the entire flight or whether they sip coffee and allow the AP to fly completely.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by oyeb15: 7:04pm On Feb 14
At least he died on a foreign land. His soul will rest there until d judgement day.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh!

So private jet don’t crash?

It's less likely

How many have you heard crash?

Helicopter crashes
Kobe Bryant
Dr Miles Munroe
Herbert Wigwe

List 2 prominent death by private jet please undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by djon78(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14
BigIyanga:

You have to depogramme your mindset from pastor’s manipulation. Big pastors have private jets and fly chopper for convenience and time.

His son, Chizi went to uni in the US. Access has strategic and lucrative partnerships with Visa, MasterCard, American Express.. all American financial giants.. Superbowl is a great place to meet US top CEOs, politrickians, celebrities, deal brokers and makers

I don talk my own finish

Ok where him dey today?

Not just him, his wife and most matured child

You can say whatever you want

This is grade one spiritual manipulation simple

Entire family wiped out

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by djon78(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14
oyeb15:
At least he died on a foreign land. His soul will rest there until d judgement day.

Hmm nawao
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 7:08pm On Feb 14
Neoteny:

If you carefully read what you pasted, you'll notice that the AP may assist in the lateral direction of the takeoff or landing manoeuvre by controlling the 3 degrees of freedom: pitch, roll and yaw. This is stabilization!

I've told you a million times that the AP controls stabilization. And how does it do that? By controlling the control surfaces (ailerons, rudders, elevators, slats, etc) to maintain balance against buffeting airflow.

Let me say it again: the AP assists by stabilizing the aircraft so that the pilot doesn't have to manually keep the plane in trim.

You still need the pilot to level off and command the FD to headings towards waypoints and FLs. Who rotates the stick (or yoke) when V1 is achieved to pitch up and climb? The pilot or AP?

Go watch any video of a commercial flight from beginning to end and see for yourself whether pilots enter headings and altitude and speed across the entire flight or whether they sip coffee and allow the AP to fly completely.

My friend I am not arguing with you anymore. I have told you I have witnessed this many times on a 7x, I have googled to confirm, I asked you to google to confirm. I am not one who argues when I am wrong, as you can see I acknowledged my slight error on ATC during climb. But it seems you might be one of those nairalanders who are not here to exchange knowledge and learn and re-educate themselves when they are wrong but just to argue for arguing sake because their egos cannot take them being wrong. If that is the case, if you have indeed googled and you are still here arguing, then good bye….this conversation has past it’s sell by date!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by omooba969(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14
BigBashiru:

The West are barbarians just that they hv programmed you to think the opposite.

What do you mean by 'programmed'? undecided

This is about ethics and standards.

You gerrit?
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by BigBashiru: 7:18pm On Feb 14
omooba969:

What do you mean by 'programmed'? undecided

This is about ethics and standards.

You gerrit?

In 1856 (about 165 yrs ago - not too long ago) UK invaded Nigeria

In 1908 Germany killed over 800k ppl in Namibia

UK set up concentration camps in Kenya

Apartheid drove out natives

Europeans killed native Americans and sent them to reserves.

Europeans set up India residential schools in Canada where natives are forcefully assimilated into the barbaric European culture.

150 years ago the British colonial forces looted gold from the Asante kingdom in Ghana and passed a law making it illegal to return any of it.

So much for ethics and standards.

'Programmed' means you hv been conditioned by imperialists to believe those who did all these things hv "ethics" and "standards".

The Europeans are barbaric and uncivilized. In fact they are savages.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by BigIyanga: 7:35pm On Feb 14
djon78:

I don talk my own finish

Ok where him dey today?

Not just him, his wife and most matured child

You can say whatever you want

This is grade one spiritual manipulation simple

Entire family wiped out
He left behind 3kids, businesses that employ 50k-100k in Africa. His lineage and great great grand kids will no no poverty.
It’s not time in life that matters…. Life in the time that matters. Jesus lived to 33. His legacies and kids live on. I don talk my own common sense. One love
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by issylarry(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:
Considering the location and time of the crash, it's highly likely the Wigwes had planned to attend the Superbowl holding in Las Vegas.

Many people don't understand the difficulty in flying a helicopter compared to an airplane.

Once a plane generates enough lift, it takes off. All the pilot needs is to get the aircraft to cruising altitude and after that he can sip a coffee or go use the toilet. The plane will fly itself until its time to land.

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing.

In simple terms, they need to control the helicopter up and down, and left and right while the helicopter is moving forward.

Don't forget you're simultaneously controlling the X axis and Y axis which tilts the nose and tail up or down like a seesaw.

And this doesn't include landing the helicopter which is another challenge by itself.

There are so many variables that can stall the helicopter causing it crash.

A perfectly good helicopter can crash because it's traveling over a pocket of thin air and can't generate enough lift. If there's engine or rotor trouble, just start praying to God.

In sum, if you have alternative means of transportation use it. Only travel by chopper if it's absolutely necessary you do so.

This information would save lives
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by lildush(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14
Which is why u should keep ur activities secret. Dnt announce wat Eva ur doing were ur going to.. etc. even to close friends and family fa members. Times have changed.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by zedman1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14
Zulu11zulu:
Very bad if not for apc bad government this man will still be alive even the rich is running away from Nigeria too
Wrong, it's the poor who relocate more than the rich. For your info, he was going to watch the Superbowl, to chill. No be everything una go de rub in this una dirty political talks bro.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by omooba969(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14
BigBashiru:

In 1856 (about 165 yrs ago - not too long ago) UK invaded Nigeria

In 1908 Germany killed over 800k ppl in Namibia

UK set up concentration camps in Kenya

Apartheid drove out natives

Europeans killed native Americans and sent them to reserves.

Europeans set up India residential schools in Canada where natives are forcefully assimilated into the barbaric European culture.

150 years ago the British colonial forces looted gold from the Asante kingdom in Ghana and passed a law making it illegal to return any of it.

So much for ethics and standards.

'Programmed' means you hv been conditioned by imperialists to believe those who did all these things hv "ethics" and "standards".

The Europeans are barbaric and uncivilized. In fact they are savages.

A bit of a history class can be interesting. grin

Looks like you've got scores to settle with the Europeans.

Enjoy the rest of the week. 🙂 👋
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by zoedew: 8:06pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:
Considering the location and time of the crash, it's highly likely the Wigwes had planned to attend the Superbowl holding in Las Vegas.

Many people don't understand the difficulty in flying a helicopter compared to an airplane.

Once a plane generates enough lift, it takes off. All the pilot needs is to get the aircraft to cruising altitude and after that he can sip a coffee or go use the toilet. The plane will fly itself until its time to land.

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing.

In simple terms, they need to control the helicopter up and down, and left and right while the helicopter is moving forward.

Don't forget you're simultaneously controlling the X axis and Y axis which tilts the nose and tail up or down like a seesaw.

And this doesn't include landing the helicopter which is another challenge by itself.

A perfectly good helicopter can crash because it's traveling over a pocket of thin air and can't generate enough lift. If there's engine or rotor trouble, just start praying to God.

In sum, if you have alternative means of transportation use it. Only travel by chopper if it's absolutely necessary you do so.
That is why choppers are essentially military equipment and used by civilians to make short trips.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by CoronaVirusPro: 8:09pm On Feb 14
LalastiklaIa:

It's less likely

How many have you heard crash?

Helicopter crashes
Kobe Bryant
Dr Miles Munroe
Herbert Wigwe

List 2 prominent death by private jet please undecided

Emiliano Sala
Aaliyah

Accidents are not specific. You have accidents right inside your house, how much more in a mechanical craft 30k feet above the ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by aprokopaydotng: 8:15pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:

I dey talk am b4...unless I'm in a war zone watin wan make me run enter helicopter? Such an unforgiving machine.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Miller232: 8:22pm On Feb 14
VeryWickedMan:
Not even a body part for burial.
This is staged.

Wigwe is chilling in Antarctica spraying billions of dollars on sexy penguins.
So you expect them to snap the Bodies laying on the floor
Really??
Una mumu oooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.