Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US (66416 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures) / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by blueAgent(m): 9:25am On Feb 15
wink2015:

YOU ARE WRONG.

The Holy Books like the Bible, Koran etc did not say Poverty is also vanity.

But it does says RICHES OR WEALTH is vanity.

But it is God 's desire that human being should be bless with wealth.

But it does not guaranty eternal life.
Would poverty take you or anyone to Heaven?
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:54am On Feb 15
sexiestharam:

Death is not the end. My spirit has left my body once and came back. So I know what I am saying.

Are u sure about this? cause among all the people that replied my quote, I quoted only u

Are u sure it wasnt just an advanced hallucination?

What was the experience like, ma?
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by sexiestharam(f): 12:00pm On Feb 15
EmperorCaesar:

Are u sure about this? cause among all the people that replied my quote, I quoted only u

Are u sure it wasnt just an advanced hallucination?

What was the experience like, ma?
It was not an hallucination. It was real. I doubted the spiritual before. But after that experience, I know that there is a spirit that goes somewhere after death. It happened on the 17th of February last year. Around 3:30am.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Konquest: 12:13pm On Feb 15
2023Blessed:
Did you see the warning that was given by one "Anonymous Collections" on Facebook in October 2023?

They actually mentioned someone wanted him and his family dead
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Konquest: 12:14pm On Feb 15
2023Blessed:
just go to Facebook and search "Anonymous Collections"
I saw your post about the FB post and decided to chip this in.

The copter crash that claimed the lives of the respected Erunwon Ijebu-born boardroom executive (who was also the former NGX Group boss), Otunba Abimbola Ogunbanjo, and the Ikwere-born Herbert Wigwe, his wife and 29-year-old son has absolutely NOTHING to do with any conspiracy.

The copter took off at night as of 8:45pm and crashed and burst into flames after clipping and bringing down some power lines based on eyewitness reports as of 10pm local California time in the Mojave Desert near the California and Nevada border due to poor visibility and bad weather conditions. Most of the latest aircraft have advanced gadgets or onboard instruments that aid navigation in bad weather conditions and can indeed land with near-zero or zero-visibility.

The detailed weather pattern position in relation to the flight plan should have been followed in order to decide whether to take off or not. That copter CERTAINLY shouldn't have been allowed to take off leading to the death of the two pilots as well (both aged 22 and 25).

Things just didn't align in this case due to the inclement weather in the California region that also caused the crash of other military and civilian aircraft before this latest copter crash that sent shockwaves around the global business community and the Nigerian Diaspora.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Godnewz: 1:03pm On Feb 15
What steps were taken to being the spirit back?
sexiestharam:

Death is not the end. My spirit has left my body once and came back. So I know what I am saying.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by sexiestharam(f): 1:17pm On Feb 15
Godnewz:
What steps were taken to being the spirit back?
I didn't take any step.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15
richeeyo:

As he forgave your father's stupidity as well
Amen ooo๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I am not surprised you calling my father because you are from a dysfunctional family, you father is useless your mother is irresponsible prostitute that is why you were not properly brought up. Again you just confirmed the stupidity that runs in your family.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by godofuck231: 2:08pm On Feb 15
ValCon888:
Considering the location and time of the crash, it's highly likely the Wigwes had planned to attend the Superbowl holding in Las Vegas.

Many people don't understand the difficulty in flying a helicopter compared to an airplane.

Once a plane generates enough lift, it takes off. All the pilot needs is to get the aircraft to cruising altitude and after that he can sip a coffee or go use the toilet. The plane will fly itself until its time to land.

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing.

In simple terms, they need to control the helicopter up and down, and left and right while the helicopter is moving forward.

Don't forget you're simultaneously controlling the X axis and Y axis which tilts the nose and tail up or down like a seesaw.

And this doesn't include landing the helicopter which is another challenge by itself.

There are so many variables that can stall the helicopter causing it crash.

A perfectly good helicopter can crash because it's traveling over a pocket of thin air and can't generate enough lift. If there's engine or rotor trouble, just start praying to God.

In sum, if you have alternative means of transportation use it. Only travel by chopper if it's absolutely necessary you do so.
coppers fly by wire also , aka auto pilot so? I've got 15 years combat experience, the problem is when autopilot systems are disengaged because of frequency interferences , but this very chopper was designed like the kayuse OH6 by eurocopter with a high survival rate , so how come not 1 survived

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by richeeyo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15
goslowgoslow:

I am not surprised you calling my father because you are from a dysfunctional family, you father is useless your mother is irresponsible prostitute that is why you were not properly brought up. Again you just confirmed the stupidity that runs in your family.
Thanks for portraying your family through a 3rd perspective
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by WithFact: 3:56pm On Feb 15
Imagine the accident happened in Nigeria,...

Only if they tokens stealing from millions of customers' account could be halted.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by WithFact: 3:56pm On Feb 15
Imagine the accident happened in Nigeria,...

Only if they tokens stealing from millions of customers' account could be halted.
Life!!!
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by dangermouse(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15
fuckingAyaya:
if the metal parts of the helicopter could burn beyond repairs, you expect to see some body parts? Omo! If you auction ur brain them fit no buy am o.

Not forgetting wild animals would certainly have gotten there first before first responders. .
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Dangrace01: 6:17pm On Feb 15
casualobserver:

Largely ignorant comment. Helicopters also have auto pilots. The problem that I see here is that for a man of his status, he boarded a very cheap helicopter. Even the helicopters that caverton use are better and more sophisticated than this.

The difference between a plane and a helicopter is a plane can remain in the air if an engine or all engine fail but a helicopter will fall. Therefore what is a man of means doing in a single engine relatively low caliber helicopter at night? And you will also know this is a poorly equipped helicopter because it doesnโ€™t even have a CVR or FDR. Very unlikely to be equipped with the latest flight technologies. Like I said modern helicopters are equipped with advanced weather radar including wind shear , ground terrain radar and auto pilot.

RIP to the dead but to start with, A man of means has no business being inside a single engine helicopter especially with his family in this day and age. Itโ€™s like entering a single engine Cessna. Why would someone who is used to travelling in bombardier challenger and global jets enter a Cessna with his family talk less a low grade helicopter?

Hmmmm
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 6:30pm On Feb 15
Dangrace01:

Hmmmm

another thing i should mention is that while having a FDR or CVR is not compulsory. it could be an indication as to the professionalism of the pilots. When you know what happens in the cockpit is recorded (both your flight inputs and voice recordings) you are less likely as a pilot to cut corners.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15
richeeyo:

Thanks for portraying your family through a 3rd perspective
Hahaha asewo pikin...mumu response.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by 2023Blessed: 8:13pm On Feb 15
Konquest:

I saw your post about the FB post and decided to chip this in.

The copter crash that claimed the lives of the respected Erunwon Ijebu-born boardroom executive (who was also the former NGX Group boss), Otunba Abimbola Ogunbanjo, and the Ikwere-born Herbert Wigwe, his wife and 29-year-old son has absolutely NOTHING to do with any conspiracy.

The copter took off at night as of 8:45pm and crashed and burst into flames after clipping and bringing down some power lines based on eyewitness reports as of 10pm local California time in the Mojave Desert near the California and Nevada border due to poor visibility and bad weather conditions. Most of the latest aircraft have advanced gadgets or onboard instruments that aid navigation in bad weather conditions and can indeed land with near-zero or zero-visibility.

The detailed weather pattern position in relation to the flight plan should have been followed in order to decide whether to take off or not. That copter CERTAINLY shouldn't have been allowed to take off leading to the death of the two pilots as well (both aged 22 and 25).

Things just didn't align in this case due to the inclement weather in the California region that also caused the crash of other military and civilian aircraft before this latest copter crash that sent shockwaves around the global business community and the Nigerian Diaspora.

Okay. I'm just worried that some talked about his impending death with that of his family. And then an accident happened. The coincidence is enough to raise suspicions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Konquest: 10:29am On Feb 16
2023Blessed:
Okay. I'm just worried that some talked about his impending death with that of his family. And then an accident happened. The coincidence is enough to raise suspicions.
Indeed, it was an uncanny coincidence like you've righly stated. That copter should NEVER have been allowed to fly with the four passengers and two pilots that night due to the inclement weather conditions in the Southern California area where it finally crashed and burst into flames as can be seen from the two attached pictures of the copter accident scene below in the Mojave Desert of Southern California..

A U.S. Marines helicopter with five Marines on board also crashed in that area with NO survivors just less than 2 weeks before this recent private charter copter crash in the Mojave Desert in Southern California involving Otunba Abimbola Ogunbanjo and Herbert Wigwe's family.

Lessons have now been learned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by 2023Blessed: 4:28pm On Feb 16
Konquest:

Indeed, it was an uncanny coincidence like you've righly stated. That copter should NEVER have been allowed to fly with the four passengers and two pilots that night due to the inclement weather conditions in the Southern California area where it finally crashed and burst into flames as can be seen from the two attached pictures of the copter accident scene below in the Mojave Desert of Southern California..

A U.S. Marines helicopter with five Marines on board also crashed in that area with NO survivors just less than 2 weeks before this recent private charter copter crash in the Mojave Desert in Southern California involving Otunba Abimbola Ogunbanjo and Herbert Wigwe's family.

Lessons have now been learned.

Interesting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.