Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US (66405 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures) / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by airsaylongcome: 4:22pm On Feb 14
ppogba:

Thank you for helping me ask that question.

This Nairaland ehn!

Nothing wey you no go read for here.

As innnnn! Teeth wey if e see 600°C e go disappear. Abi hin think say after cremation dem dey scoop whole teeth join the ashes
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by thesicilian: 4:22pm On Feb 14
fuckingAyaya:
if the metal parts of the helicopter could burn beyond repairs, you expect to see some body parts? Omo! If you auction ur brain them fit no buy am o.
I'm sure his brains would cost more than yours, because he hardly uses his.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Greenfaces: 4:23pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:
Considering the location and time of the crash, it's highly likely the Wigwes had planned to attend the Superbowl holding in Las Vegas.

Many people don't understand the difficulty in flying a helicopter compared to an airplane.

Once a plane generates enough lift, it takes off. All the pilot needs is to get the aircraft to cruising altitude and after that he can sip a coffee or go use the toilet. The plane will fly itself until its time to land.

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing.

In simple terms, they need to control the helicopter up and down, and left and right while the helicopter is moving forward.

Don't forget you're simultaneously controlling the X axis and Y axis which tilts the nose and tail up or down like a seesaw.

And this doesn't include landing the helicopter which is another challenge by itself.

There are so many variables that can stall the helicopter causing it crash.

A perfectly good helicopter can crash because it's traveling over a pocket of thin air and can't generate enough lift. If there's engine or rotor trouble, just start praying to God.

In sum, if you have alternative means of transportation use it. Only travel by chopper if it's absolutely necessary you do so.
all this is not needed abeg.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 4:24pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:

You're flying a chopper in inclement weather on autopilot? You're the fool here.

You are the ignoramus. I said helicopters have auto pilots, you talked about a helicopter pilot having to constantly pilot the helicopter. I repeat what I always say on Nairaland, many of you have poor English comprehension.

You made an ignorant misleading g comment reproduced below and I called you out.

ValCon888:

Once a plane generates enough lift, it takes off. All the pilot needs is to get the aircraft to cruising altitude and after that he can sip a coffee or go use the toilet. The plane will fly itself until its time to land.

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing..

You are wrong on that and neither did you address the issue of well equipped helicopters having 1) dual engines, 2) advanced weather and 3) ground proximity radars 4 ) night vision capabilities or 5) that the helicopter he boarded is a run of the mill single engine helicopter that cost about $2m new at a time when we have helicopters that cost between $10 and $20m?

In fact to reinforce your ignorance as per your comment above, an airline pilot does not need to get to cruise altitude to switch on auto pilot. Once he takes off he can switch on autopilot, headings and cruise altitudes are all pre programmed In the flight computer and if the destination airport is suitably equipped the auto pilot can even land the plane itself. Again ignorance on display!!!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by richeeyo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14
VeryWickedMan:
Not even a body part for burial.
This is staged.

Wigwe is chilling in Antarctica spraying billions of dollars on sexy penguins.
I thought I was the only one with this kind of view 😂🤣
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

I don't think the bodies would be recognizable

It is well 😑

I still have a feeling that some people wanted this man dead 😑😑
That someone traveled with him to America and ploted the helicopter to crash!...☹️☹️
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by TheWinterBird(f): 4:27pm On Feb 14
Omg sad
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14
richeeyo:

I thought I was the only one with this kind of view 😂🤣
May God forgive your stupidity!
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by DeepSight(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14
EmperorCaesar:

The most mysterious thing about death, is the irreversible transition from a state of consciousnes to unconsciousness
Scientists opined that there's a total collapse, so heavy and explosive that its impossible to come back to life, cause that previous state is collapsed(Its like leaving the site of a fallen building)

Please which scientists "opined" this, and when and where?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14
VeryWickedMan:
Not even a body part for burial.
This is staged.

Wigwe is chilling in Antarctica spraying billions of dollars on sexy penguins.
I wish it was you.... joking with the death of people fuulllll!
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14
BrodaBenad:

Bro I know say you dey crase normally

But you're making sense🤔
If you believe he is making sense then you just as senseless as him!
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Judolisco(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:
Considering the location and time of the crash, it's highly likely the Wigwes had planned to attend the Superbowl holding in Las Vegas.

Many people don't understand the difficulty in flying a helicopter compared to an airplane.

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing.

In simple terms, they need to control the helicopter up and down, and left and right while the helicopter is moving forward.

Don't forget you're simultaneously controlling the X axis and Y axis which tilts the nose and tail up or down like a seesaw.

And this doesn't include landing the helicopter which is another challenge by itself.

A perfectly good helicopter can crash because it's traveling over a pocket of thin air and can't generate enough lift. If there's engine or rotor trouble, just start praying to God.

In sum, if you have alternative means of transportation use it. Only travel by chopper if it's absolutely necessary you do so.
yeah they were going to d superbowl
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by merits(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well 😑

Even you too some people want you dead is not Wigwe alone.Everyone has that type of people in their lives but God pass them.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by factwriter(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14
EmperorCaesar:
angry shocked shocked

He wont witness his own death, he'd prolly die few seconds after the explosion and like a baby thats fast asleep, he sure wont know anything.

Very much comparable to having a very very deep sleep and not being bothered on your bed, about what happened in Madrid at 1am today

The most mysterious thing about death, is the irreversible transition from a state of consciousnes to unconsciousness
Scientists opined that there's a total collapse, so heavy and explosive that its impossible to come back to life, cause that previous state is collapsed(Its like leaving the site of a fallen building)

Dont let anyone fool u, We are higher than animals and theres no way our death would have been the end of things

Its not about religion or atheism, spontenous generation/random explosion couldnt have bring about the existence of a highly complex being like us, and no, our ancestors arent single-celled

Touting such complex theories into already fussed assumptions and suppositions? Over a dead man's misfortune

I missed the part you wrote R.I.P embarassed
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by BigIyanga: 4:32pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well 😑

Your feelings arent facts.. Who wanted him killed in the US for what? He’s no Jamie Diamond of Chase …nor TOE/Oba Otudeko. He shared the largest holding capacity with AIG. AIG’s mother inlaw funded their takeover of Intercontinental when she was the MD of Bank of Industries.
Herbert was used to flying rickety Naija Airforce/Police Helicopter when ABJ airport was closed. He would fly into kaduna.. and be flown on old/rickety police chopper… Problem with the US chopper was midnight and bad weather.
Nobody killed him. He had zero impact in the US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by FARA4GA: 4:32pm On Feb 14
Imo...if Na so the helicopter be ...I wonder how their bodies will be ...this is certainly going to be a closed casket .. no lying in state
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Jlow2: 4:32pm On Feb 14
Rip to the death but listen the the story of how akingbola ceo of intercontinental bank , loaned him 16billion to buy access bank, when sanusi came in as cbn governor , and started his new policies and started fighting perceived enemies, he teamed up with a long time friend from kings college. Saraki and another accomplice Herbert (the man he loaned 16billion) to sell intercontinental bank, that 16billion loan was never payed back by Herbert and access bank,intercontinental was sold at auction price, akingbola licked his wound and never rose again, and today we all know what happened to the 3strong men involved, one was disgrace out as emir, strong man of kwara politics was dethroned and the latest one involved in a helicopter crash. Karma is indeed a bitch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:

God bless you for this excellent explanation. I hope illiterates like "verywickedman" are reading this.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by farem: 4:33pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well 😑

[s]I still have a feeling that some people wanted this man dead 😑[/s]😑

Continue with your poor-man feeling
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14
BigIyanga:

Your feelings arent facts.. Who wanted him killed in the US for what? He’s no Jamie Diamond of Chase …nor TOE/Oba Otudeko. He shared the largest holding capacity with AIG. AIG’s mother inlaw funded their takeover of Intercontinental when she was the MD of Bank of Industries.
Herbert was used to flying rickety Naija Airforce/Police Helicopter when ABJ airport was closed. He would fly into kaduna.. and be flown on old/rickety police chopper… Problem with the US chopper was midnight and bad weather.
Nobody killed him. He has zero impact in the US.
There are too many kids and illiterates on NL.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Eriokanmi: 4:37pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well 😑

Nothing is impossible. We can't rule out village powers but then, remember America isn't Nigeria. Copter and jet crashes are so common in that area, dunno why. They always blame bad weather each time
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Nomerci: 4:37pm On Feb 14
The helicopter was tokunbo and it engines seized due to bad fake Mobil 1 oil.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by 2023Blessed: 4:39pm On Feb 14
joefelin2345:
Do you still have the link pls? I want to check something there.
just go to Facebook and search "Anonymous Collections"

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by LOVEGINO(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by spartachico(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14
yes he was targeted because how would you secure him an helicopter from a company that crashed their birds 5 times in a year , who does that, he trusted someone to get it for him and the person got him death... imagine flying on a first class ticket from nigeria to usa and die on a short distance flight.
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well 😑

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Eriokanmi: 4:44pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:

Valid!
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by Ijaya123: 4:44pm On Feb 14
Sirmwill:
Wow

It is well 😑

That feeling is your mind playing tricks on you probably due to hunger.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by ValCon888: 4:44pm On Feb 14
casualobserver:

You are the ignoramus. I said helicopters have auto pilots, you talked about a helicopter pilot having to constantly pilot the helicopter. I repeat what I always say on Nairaland, many of you have poor English comprehension.

You made an ignorant misleading g comment reproduced below and I called you out.

You are wrong on that and neither did you address the issue of well equipped helicopters having 1) dual engines, 2) weather and 3) ground proximity radars. Or 4) that the helicopter he boarded is a run of the mill single engine helicopter that cost about $2m new at a time when we have helicopters that cost between $10 and $20m?
Lol. I didn't want to address the other nonsense you said but let me do so.

For you, the fault is that he flew a cheap helicopter.

So Kobe Bryant's helicopter was cheap? Yemi Osinbajo's helicopter was cheap?

The solution for you was to fly the helicopter on autopilot? When already they had said the weather conditions was bad?

It's obvious you don't have a car. Because if you do, you will know you don't drive a vehicle on cruise control when the weather is bad.

You're talking about things that are over your head so just stick to being the casual observer that you are.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 4:50pm On Feb 14
Del

1 Like

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by naturefellow(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14
Jokerman:

But Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill did not die on impact when their respective Helicopters collided in the air, in the movie Mission Impossible: Fallout.... Abi na CGI ni?
hehehe. Controlled crash.

"do not attempt in real life"

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14
It's a pity.
May the family be consoled.

All will taste death.
Let the living be in tune with nature.
Re: Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US by casualobserver: 4:54pm On Feb 14
ValCon888:

Lol. I didn't want to address the other nonsense you said but let me do so.

For you, the fault is that he flew a cheap helicopter.

So Kobe Bryant's helicopter was cheap? Yemi Osinbajo's helicopter was cheap?

The solution for you was to fly the helicopter on autopilot? When already they had said the weather conditions was bad?

It's obvious you don't have a car. Because if you do, you will know you don't drive a vehicle on cruise control when the weather is bad.

You're talking about things that are over your head so just stick to being the casual observer that you are.

You are clutching at straws here.

I didn’t say helicopters do not have accidents just as you did not say planes do not have accidents. I said the helicopter he got on was a cheap helicopter that a man of his calibre has no business being in. To someone who has English comprehension that means his risks are higher in the helicopter he boarded.

I have already addressed the issue of auto pilot. You claimed a helicopter needs to be piloted from take off to landing and I said you are wrong and ignorant because helicopters also have auto pilots. I never said a helicopter should be on auto pilot in inclement weather, even planes are switched to manual in turbulence or inclement weather. But if you are in a cheap plane or helicopter without the best weather and navigation Tools to show you where the dangers are then you put yourself at bigger risk be it a plane or a helicopter.

Again I reproduce your ignorant comment that necessitated my comment about auto pilot

ValCon888:

Helicopter pilots on the other hand need to actively control the aircraft from take off to landing. .

You have not addressed the real issues I raised, that this is a run of the mill cheap helicopter that likely is not equipped with the kind of modern sophisticated navigation equipment for the mission. Night vision, advanced weather radar and ground proximity radar and dual engines.

BTW Kobe’s helicopter crashed because the pilot allowed KObe to put pressure on him to fly a mission he should not have flown and he did t have the balls to say no we can’t. If you read the accident report, it was stated the flight should never have happened. But he did t want to disappoint Kobe.

My advise to you is to quit before you make a bigger fooool of yourself. You are not dealing with your typical ignorant Nairalander!

Below are examples of what a modern well equipped aircraft pilot helicopter or plane can see through his enhanced night vision display at night compared to the pilot of a cheap aircraft who merely relies o. His navigation aids and flight map. The outside of the display is what a normal un-equipped pilot would see…pitch darkness…whereas in a well equipped aircraft the pilot can see right through darkness and even clouds!!!! It is therefore clear that entering a cheap helicopter or plane only enhances your risks. Why if you are a man of means would you settle for less?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.