Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament (31115 Views)

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / Rohr Praises Influence Of Ekong and Balogun In Super Eagles WC Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Kingosytex(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14
Nigeriagood:
fool they don't play the same position

Idiotic slowpoke, they don't have to play same position before they're compared or ranked.
Balon D'or for instance ranks 30 best regardless of their position for the ultimate winner to be determined.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Jeshurun90: 7:46pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
Ola Aina has no business being in this list.......my grand mother would have played better than that ewedu muncher if she was alive.

Someone that the young man from Ivory coast called Adingra was running over him like he had no legs.

Ola Aina should be the worst player of the tournament, he caused us the lost of the final

Baba, u no nada about football. Ola Aina had been the best player in that wing in this tournament. Maybe u only watched the final.

The Ivorian players pressurized the Super Eagles so much and Ola Aina was the most pressurized player on the pitch, followed by our goal keeper. I would blame the coach tactics. Such tactics doesn't work in the era of football we are. Jose Mourinho is gradually going into obscurity in the world of football because of his tactics. Look at Diego Simeon of Athletico Madrid too.

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Jeshurun90: 7:48pm On Feb 14
Geekop:
Imagine Aina is in the list and most people complained about him forgetting that we were praising him from the very first match. His only mistake was in the final.
Make we try dey appreciate these guys.

I was also thinking this Adingra guy would be in the list.
Nice one though.

Those that complained knew nothing about football. They have never play plastic ball, not to talk of round leather ball. Aina was the best player in that wing in this tournament.

Another player worthy of mention is Bassey. That guy is a beast!

2 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Geekop: 7:49pm On Feb 14
Jeshurun90:

Those that complained knew nothing about football. They have never play plastic ball, not to talk of round leather ball. Aina was the best player in that wing in this tournament.

Another player worthy of mention is Bassey. That guy is a beast!

LoL
Thank you o
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Jeshurun90: 7:51pm On Feb 14
Tochj:

Pesiero tactics reduced the potency of osihmen
No striker can do well with that tactics

God bless you bro. U sabi ball Wella!

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Raf4: 8:25pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
Ola Aina has no business being in this list.......my grand mother would have played better than that ewedu muncher if she was alive.

Someone that the young man from Ivory coast called Adingra was running over him like he had no legs.

Ola Aina should be the worst player of the tournament, he caused us the lost of the final

Kuku tell us you're pained because of his tribe. Bunch of Bon wailers.

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Miller232: 8:26pm On Feb 14
Watianoengineer:
Emilio Nsue plays in Spanish 3rd tier league as a right back yet he scored most goals in the nations Cup playing in an unfamiliar striking role. Our own fraud and so called African footballer of the year Osihmen just dey run around like headless chicken without any significant impact at the Afcon. He better remain in Naples and be scoring his Tap ins. No wonder napoli management named that winger their best player. Osihmen na overhype
Baba wan come premier League grin grin make he better go prepare

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by obinna58(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14
Mandesz:

When did u lost your sense finally?
Ola aina is the best in Nigeria defense. Better than even ekong, and Calvin
Arhhh!!!
Na different super eagles u Dey watch bro
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by kelmicheal: 8:38pm On Feb 14
Honestly troong ekong was a star in afcon the guy was a hot prospect the confidence he has both in taking penalties and defensive duties was absolutely superb
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Nigeriagood(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14
Kingosytex:

Idiotic slowpoke, they don't have to play same position before they're compared or ranked.
Balon D'or for instance ranks 30 best regardless of their position for the ultimate winner to be determined.
fool osimhen finished ahead of kwaradona in the balloon dor
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Seagodess(f): 8:47pm On Feb 14
obinna58:
So Ola Aina that I watch play is the best African right back, damn this one don pass grace. Na juju

Nigeria have so much talents in the street but selection is based on privilege, if not we could have utilized our overpopulation to be amongst the bests in the world in every sector

Haller and oshimen should be there

aina was decent... Na final him lost form

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Kingosytex(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14
Nigeriagood:
fool osimhen finished ahead of kwaradona in the balloon dor

Senseless slowpoke, Kvicha is his club's best player.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by lalabrother: 11:49pm On Feb 14
Zaidu did... That nigga had no business with playing in the finals.
Ejyksneh:

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by ReubenE(m): 12:42am On Feb 15
ElasmoBranchii:

I don't know why people are saying Aina isn't good cause if they followed the tournament from the beginning they've seen that the guy is very good. Some of them just watched the finals and started typing rubbish.

Yes the guy's performance in the final wasn't good but it was obvious that he was gassed out cause it was only in the 2nd half that he wasn't playing well.

I get the attack on Iwobi honestly he deserves it but not Aina.
Shut it man

It is football, nobody deserves to be bullied insulted.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by dominique(f): 9:04am On Feb 15
Watianoengineer:
Emilio Nsue plays in Spanish 3rd tier league as a right back yet he scored most goals in the nations Cup playing in an unfamiliar striking role. Our own fraud and so called African footballer of the year Osihmen just dey run around like headless chicken without any significant impact at the Afcon. He better remain in Naples and be scoring his Tap ins. No wonder napoli management named that winger their best player. Osihmen na overhype

You didn't watch the matches leading up to the finals that's why you're spewing this load of garbage.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Nigeriagood(m): 10:04am On Feb 15
Kingosytex:

Senseless slowpoke, Kvicha is his club's best player.
fool best player my foot you mean the one time wonder that ghosted for 10 straight months with no goal or assist
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Kingosytex(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15
Nigeriagood:
fool best player my foot you mean the one time wonder that ghosted for 10 straight months with no goal or assist

Why I go dey waste my time dey reply this thing wey no no him left from right?
Get out of my mention ewu Hausa.
This is my last response, I can't be going back and with a fool like you.
Atụrụ.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Hangulsaram: 2:33pm On Feb 15
Ejyksneh:

its not enough to talk, disagree with the team selection without naming someone you thought is better than him in that wing this tournament. If you can’t name a replacement then shut up
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by SirFarads01(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15
Sirheny007:
That Kessie is a beast.
Man bossed the whole midfield...turned the Nigerian players to kids.
undecided

I think our own Frank O deserves some accolades
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by SirFarads01(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15
Ejyksneh:

He actually had some good games before the final na coach spoil the formation
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Nigeriagood(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15
Kingosytex:

Why I go dey waste my time dey reply this thing wey no no him left from right?
Get out of my mention ewu Hausa.
This is my last response, I can't be going back and with a fool like you.
Atụrụ.
cheesy no argument again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samson Siasia & Sunday Oliseh At Rio Olympics, Brazil / Spain Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (10 - 0) On 20th June 2013 / Guardiola Refuses To Apologise To City Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.