Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament (31153 Views)

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / Rohr Praises Influence Of Ekong and Balogun In Super Eagles WC Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On Feb 14
meum:
Una hype Osimen dat time sha. The guy good no doubt

That guy is a fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by dhope: 3:31pm On Feb 14
Watianoengineer:
Emilio Nsue plays in Spanish 3rd tier league as a right back yet he scored most goals in the nations Cup playing in an unfamiliar striking role. Our own fraud and so called African footballer of the year Osihmen just dey run around like headless chicken without any significant impact at the Afcon. He better remain in Naples and be scoring his Tap ins. No wonder napoli management named that winger their best player. Osihmen na overhype
Osimhen is good but he has to cool down his head and pursue excellence without minding the camera looking at him. The guy is too conscious of himself on the pitch and he doesn't need that. Example he should follow is Leo Messi who doesn't show any gesture while playing but focused on his play.

4 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by danilho(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14
Kinzo0917:

He fumbled with the 2 goals nigeria 🇳🇬 conceded in the finals
what else do you expect from him. He should turn to Spider-Man to prevent those two goals?

2 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by PHAYOL81: 3:33pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
Ola Aina has no business being in this list.......my grand mother would have played better than that ewedu muncher if she was alive.

Someone that the young man from Ivory coast called Adingra was running over him like he had no legs.

Ola Aina should be the worst player of the tournament, he caused us the lost of the final

What do we say of Bassey who chested down for an ivorian in front of box 18 to give opponents chance to immediately attack for the second goal? Aina who came down to defend is now being called out for the stvpidity of Bassey who should've nodded the ball away instead of chesting down in front of our goal area for oncoming opponent to pick and build up attack to Adingra at the left who then dribbled his way in to get the ball to Haller who scored. Did your bigotry blind your senses to see the mistake that led to the second goal? Why didn't you blame the keeper or Troos Ekong too for failing to keep off Haller from getting to the ball then SINCE THE CULPRIT WHO GAVE THE BALL AWAY DIDN'T MATTER BUT THE POINT WHERE THE BALL WAS SCORED?
Aina had a very decent games all tournament until the final where absolutely all of them switched off, except TROOS who was a little around average.
Point blank, many are in our squad that have no biz in the team anymore but surely Aina ain't one of them. I'm sure you're fighting to put a YORUBA guy in the black book because of the abysmally poor performance of Iwobi throughout the tournament which he was called out for. He wasn't alone in that league but I guess because of that the people shouldn't have bothered doing what they did because it would all seem like a target against a tribe. Thank GOD, CAF ain't a national body else you'd have cited TRIBALISM as usual when actually you're the main culprits of the offence.

2 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Bahamas95(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14
Onyeka deserve to be there but it's so unfortunate all of them can't make the list.

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Ejyksneh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14
See this little ekuke.

Skull miner, I'm sure you are already envisaging how you will mine my skull but it's your family's skull you will mine not my skull.

Lazy yaríba ewedu muncher
Ategberoson:

You go just peme, imbecilies like you shouldn't be given Android phone

Yoruba will always be your nemesis, failed iigbbo kid

I wonder those doing business with the nitwit, if you like yourself do nysc stuff with this mumu at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Tektronics12: 3:34pm On Feb 14
Aina wey Adingra use do practise match. Ekong was a Leader. Lookman didn't look anybody..
chisomkachy:
Ola Aina, William Troost-Ekong and Ademola Lookman make CAF-11-man team of the tournament.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by yomi531(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14
Nice one. Aina played well thru out the tournament. He only messed up in the finals. Na God know wetin he chop b4 DAT match

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by YaksonFCA(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14
Aina shouldnt be in that team. He was terrible in the finals

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Ategberoson(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
See this little ekuke.

Skull miner, I'm sure you are already envisaging how you will mine my skull but it's your family's skull you will mine not my skull.

Lazy yaríba ewedu muncher

Is that what your dad do for a living? We know cannibalism is you people Hallmark, you crackhead don add skull mining you keep mentioning in your imbecilic comment

You're just an example that average igggbooo are potential mad people

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by RealEzee(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
Ola Aina has no business being in this list.......my grand mother would have played better than that ewedu muncher if she was alive.

Someone that the young man from Ivory coast called Adingra was running over him like he had no legs.

Ola Aina should be the worst player of the tournament, he caused us the lost of the final
stfu ur granny can't do shit
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by RealEzee(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14
tollyboy5:

Williams saved more penalties. He's good or even better
u no c how e no fit catch any way our boys giv am ?cape verde played rubbish pk jor
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by virginchaser(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:

It was not a normal day. I don't want to believe juju at work.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by m948: 3:44pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to watch

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by danilho(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14
lilfreezy:
osimhen had plenty of chances in the first three games and squandered them all. African best with only one goal grin. lmao.

Bassey and Onyeka deserve to feature
Oga relax, even Messi was world best in 2010 and he did not score a goal at the 2010 World Cup but that did not stopped him from banging seven goal at the last World Cup. At least Osimhen scored, assisted and won two penalties and he will score more in future AFCON.

4 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Deziwealth: 3:52pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
When you get home today, look for the grave of the man that impregnated the m*ad woman that gave birth to you, climb the grave and speak to the grave all you have written here
The man who gave birth to you gave birth to me grin
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Jostoman: 3:52pm On Feb 14
obinna58:

Abi

But what about his incomplete passes and bad crosses, that guy is just power and speed, he should switch to a central defender
You want Aina to have everything? As good as messi is he doesnt know how to mark same thing with ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by omooba969(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14
YaksonFCA:
Aina shouldnt be in that team. He was terrible in the finals

You should take the back seat when knowledgeable folks are discussing football ok.

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14
Ejyksneh:
Ola Aina has no business being in this list.......my grand mother would have played better than that
ewedu muncher
if she was alive.

Is this supposed to be an insult?
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Murketeer: 4:01pm On Feb 14
Watianoengineer:
Emilio Nsue plays in Spanish 3rd tier league as a right back yet he scored most goals in the nations Cup playing in an unfamiliar striking role. Our own fraud and so called African footballer of the year Osihmen just dey run around like headless chicken without any significant impact at the Afcon. He better remain in Naples and be scoring his Tap ins. No wonder napoli management named that winger their best player. Osihmen na overhype
Lol na una coach wey dey play stupid defensive game cut all the supply to Osimhen

2 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by paskal16: 4:03pm On Feb 14
Lookman over adingra
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by Gboom: 4:04pm On Feb 14
Watianoengineer:
It's obvious you are not familiar with Osihmen playing style, Napoli, the champion of Seria A is struggling because of his absence.
The Nigerian team he played with in this AFCON really lacked the creative and dominating midfield and too slow in transition unlike when he is playing with in Napoli. Osihmen is a gingered player with a lot of potentials in scoring goals

2 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by happney65: 4:09pm On Feb 14
Geekop:
Imagine Aina is in the list and most people complained about him forgetting that we were praising him from the very first match. His only mistake was in the final.
Make we try dey appreciate these guys.

I was also thinking this Adingra guy would be in the list.
Nice one though.

I think he was clearly fatigued in the final. Dude was tired. It was very very obvious

3 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14
blackmantis:
Ekong yes
Lookman yes

Aina?
he played 7 Afcon games you can't use one to judge him ok.. except u just want to scape goat Aina like many of u did with Iwobi

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by kgr28(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14
RUBBISH TEAM
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14
egojeny1:

Honestly. The cup supposed to be an easy grab. The day I confirmed he's a very good player was the day we played with South Africa. Then I didn't know his name, I had to ask my husband 'pls what's the name of the guy in afro', he said Aina, I told him the guy is a baller and he confirmed it. They played with all their might and strength that day. Only God knows what happened to him in the last game
the coach starting chukwueze was a bad situation for Aina Simon always cover for him on the wings then perhaps osayi should have started too and he should have find a way to plug the middle the ivorians dominated..

2 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by achimendy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14
obinna58:
So Ola Aina that I watch play is the best African right back, damn this one don pass grace. Na juju

Nigeria have so much talents in the street but selection is based on privilege, if not we could have utilized our overpopulation to be amongst the bests in the world in every sector

Haller and oshimen should be there

Am really surprised seeing aina there o. Nsue is the highest goal scorer so osimhen and haller can't make it.

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by ElasmoBranchii(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14
OGHENAOGIE:
he played 7 Afcon games you can't use one to judge him ok.. except u just want to scape goat Aina like many of u did with Iwobi

I don't know why people are saying Aina isn't good cause if they followed the tournament from the beginning they've seen that the guy is very good. Some of them just watched the finals and started typing rubbish.

Yes the guy's performance in the final wasn't good but it was obvious that he was gassed out cause it was only in the 2nd half that he wasn't playing well.

I get the attack on Iwobi honestly he deserves it but not Aina.

3 Likes

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by achimendy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14
obinna58:
So Ola Aina that I watch play is the best African right back, damn this one don pass grace. Na juju

Nigeria have so much talents in the street but selection is based on privilege, if not we could have utilized our overpopulation to be amongst the bests in the world in every sector

Am really surprised seeing aina there o. Nsue is the highest goal scorer so osimhen and haller can't make it.
Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by blackmantis: 4:24pm On Feb 14
OGHENAOGIE:

Iwobi was terrible at the beginning of the tournament but improved later on.

Aina was average and got worse.

No be say I Sabi play ball oh but Bassey was more consistent.

1 Like

Re: Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament by chopnaira: 4:24pm On Feb 14
obinna58:

Oshimen was subpar in this tournament. He was putting pressure on defences but as the key striker, he was also meant to score goals and score lots of it.

Infact, goal.com said he was nothing more than a batman in the tournament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games / Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach / CAF List Of Nominees For African Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.