Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP (14013 Views)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? / Whistleblower: FG Pays For Funds Recovered Not Mere Exposure ― Malami's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Mrexcell(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14
Buhari is not only a fulani jihadist but also an economic terrorist the man is a real disaster to nigeria.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Franktom247(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14
A professor of law was vice president under this wonderful administration
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14
una go explain taya
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by bennyflipy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14
Mr "am not aware"
It's called alluta continue
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Freebills12: 10:09pm On Feb 14
[color=#000099][/color]
christistruth01:
Emefiele work be that

Nigeria put the Cat in Charge of the pot of Egusi Soup

You have left Buhari and face a lesser evil. From 2015-2019 is his first tenure, if he wasn't aware what happened to the money, you think he will allow Emefiele to continue as CBN governor?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

Hemp or poppy?

who are d people that I love and support?

is the fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible for recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nairalanda1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

who are d people that I love and support?

is the fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible for recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?

Why do you love mary ann?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Asswipemod: 10:23pm On Feb 14
christistruth01:
Emefiele work be that

Nigeria put the Cat in Charge of the pot of Egusi Soup

One Mook above you is busy blaming Tinubu again.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by stanliwise(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14
SultanOfAbia:
The same old men will be shocked when teenagers start doing yahoo.

When our Elders are not ashamed of stealing and scamming Nigerians.
What the hell do you expect

Young ones will always follow footsteps of their Elders
Our Elders steal billions Infront of us without hiding it

That is why I and my family have started doing yahoo.

You cannot tell me what I'm doing is wrong
But you praise the politicians for doing the same thing.

I'm a yahoo boy
I'm not different from Politicians
We are doing the same thing
Politicians scam their own people
Me I'm scamming white people
That's the only difference between me and all these politicians.
youre evil and you’re not evil because of your leaders
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

Why do you love mary ann?

who are the people that I love and support?

is the fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible 4 recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Igbokwechika101(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14
Old and foolish people, who suppose to be at graveyard by now. You people are busy stealing Nigeria's money.you will never have peace.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Luckysbab: 11:00pm On Feb 14
nawa4naija:
This is just the genesis because we are talking about what Buhari did

What Tinubu will do will leave Nigeria and Nigerians devastated for the next fourty years

Mark my words

Mark which words?

You're insignificant, senior man.

Practically, no one will remember you uttered any word by tomorrow. I know this is bitter truth to you, but it is what it is l. 😁

1 Like

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by 123papas(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14
It will not be well for unrepentant supporters of the evil political party.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by DatNiggaDaz: 3:39am On Feb 15
badoh:

Use your brain na. The period covered when Buhari was the president, wetin concern Tinubu with this? Your continued hatred on this man will only give you HBP.
For where I mention Tinubu
You are faster than your shadows. Na you suppose use that brain Allah gave you.

OK, Was is it not during the maladministration of your darling daddy that bullions vans was missing their location and finding themselves at Bourdillon city ?

No let guilty conscience lead you to something else grin grin
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Blazadenise(m): 7:21am On Feb 15
Everybody they scam anybody for this country wahhala
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nasbidemi(m): 7:24am On Feb 15
Better thunder ⚡⚡⚡⛈️⛈️⛈️. Is needed urgently
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nairalanda1(m): 7:30am On Feb 15
lexy2014:

is the fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible 4 recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?

Are you a Heineken man or a Goldberg man?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by lexy2014: 8:13am On Feb 15
nairalanda1:

Are you a Heineken man or a Goldberg man?

is d fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible 4 recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nairalanda1(m): 8:17am On Feb 15
lexy2014:

is d fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible 4 recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Growing(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15
The recovered loot was relooted.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petrol This Year – Kyari / Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.