Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP (13988 Views)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? / Whistleblower: FG Pays For Funds Recovered Not Mere Exposure ― Malami's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by israelmao(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14
Massive re-looting of looters' loot.APC government set this nation backward at all fronts.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Belial06: 7:22pm On Feb 14
MADIFF:
Buhari must be too powerful he isn't answerable to anything done under his watch.

BUHARI IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT.

I agree. Otherwise how else can one explain all thia noise about crimes under Buhari yet.they can't arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by uba1991: 7:23pm On Feb 14
flore1823:
Mannabbq. wherever you maybe or wherever you at you shall labour in Vain all your life.
You life shall be bitter.
All your living and non living will crumble before you inshalla.
And to our darling daddy Muhammadu Buhari you shall die a painful death.
you will die before buhari. This frog eye in Aso Rock is deceiving illiterates that buhari should be blame. Tinubu is confused, he doesn't have anything to offer that is why he is looking for who to blame.
We were living better than this calamity when buhari was in power.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by badoh(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14
DatNiggaDaz:
They are not missing. Check the Bullion vans at Bourdillon city perhaps.

Nigeria- a Circus Arena misadministered by Clowns
Use your brain na. The period covered when Buhari was the president, wetin concern Tinubu with this? Your continued hatred on this man will only give you HBP.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by integrity16(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14
So in a nutshell, the stolen monies recovered were re-looted
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Chummynoni(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14
coputa:
non of Nigeria past president has been probed an found culpable.

Even Abacha,the biggest looter was not probed, the family is enjoying the loot
buhari said Abacha didnt steal any money, lol. Despite how blessed Nigeria is, the only bottleneck are the leaders cursed with kleptomania. Most Nigerians are stupid. I wonder how sane person would ever vote for a man that said he would continue from where Buhari stopped, the same man that spent billions of borrowed dollars on a stupid rail-way to Niger republic while majority of Nigerians were dying in penury .

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by faceland: 7:40pm On Feb 14
MADIFF:
Buhari must be too powerful he isn't answerable to anything done under his watch.

BUHARI IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT.

The richest ex president in Nigeria.
No one (not even opposition) can investigate him (they don't want troble).
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by GodisFirst: 7:42pm On Feb 14
No money was stolen, and no money was recovered. How can thieves recover stolen fund.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by faceland: 7:43pm On Feb 14
Belial06:

I agree. Otherwise how else can one explain all thia noise about crimes under Buhari yet.they can't arrest him.

He is a billionaire in dollars and he made some of his people billionaires in dollars.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nairalanda1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:
nairalanda1, this is what fuel subsidy has caused and why it needs to be removed

And these are the people you love and supoort Lexy2014.

As for me, a pox on apc and pdp.

Cry if you like. I don't care.

cheesy
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Dsimmer: 7:45pm On Feb 14
Just imagine. Buhari really looted this country!
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Danjossy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14
The recovery funds should be ask from that big thief emefiele 😁😁😁
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

And these are the people you love and supoort Lexy2014.

As for me, a pox on apc and pdp.

Cry if you like. I don't care.

cheesy

who are the people that I love and support?

is fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible for recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Ulogwe1: 7:50pm On Feb 14
Crooks in Government.

Just a space of 8 years they stole what a 16 Government couldn't steal.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nairalanda1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

is fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible for recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?

cheesy

Like i said, i don't answer the questions of mockers like you.Or of people.who know the answer yet ask questions.

No be madness be that.

Cry and cry, you are not worth it.

Bye antonius. Say hi to the emperor for me.

cheesy

Now ask me a question, ask ! I order you to do so.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

cheesy

Like i said, i don't answer the questions of mockers like you.Or of people.who know the answer yet ask questions.

No be madness be that.

Cry and cry, you are not worth it.

Bye antonius. Say hi to the emperor for me.

cheesy

Now ask me a question, ask ! I order you to do so.

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by dinero101(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14
dre11:
Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From Central Bank Of Nigeria – SERAP

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/14/stolen-funds-recovered-under-buhari-are-currently-missing-central-bank-nigeria-serap
For Nigeria to get better, many people have to go down, the time for revolution is coming, the youth have stand up for what is right, the older corrupt omes have made the honest man believe that he cannot make in life without being dishonest. I urge us all to disabuse our minds of this evil thought and strive to fight for what is right. The saying " charity begins at home" should keep ringing in our minds so we all can make a better Nigeria. God bless you all
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Charly68: 8:02pm On Feb 14
Aah! This nation is gone oo
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Patojargz: 8:03pm On Feb 14
Normally, we nor dey find dat kind money 4 we country... Na lifestyle
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Sctests: 8:04pm On Feb 14
It has been re-looted as Nigerians suspected it would be.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Popesuccess(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14
slivertongue:
the C in APC means Criminals.
The criminals cleaned the treasury
APC- Association of Political Criminals.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by kolosman(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14
Stolen money has been stolen again?

It's a vicious cycle. This is no news.

The level of corruption in the CBN is unfathomable.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by mykerg: 8:32pm On Feb 14
Buhari is the best thing that happened to Nigeria. Tinubu is just here to finish his good works . Don't worry after 8 years the world would come to an end . Just live right because heaven is the goal grin
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14
christistruth01:
Emefiele work be that

Nigeria put the Cat in Charge of the pot of Egusi Soup

And he will do it without instructions? Lol, Una no dey ever logical, and think outside the box. He is just the remote control, they need to arrest buhari and co, all the cabals.
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by captaininiobong(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14
Ah? Bubu too na thief?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nairalanda1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

Is Pharoah going to marry the Assyrian princess?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

Is Pharoah going to marry the Assyrian princess?

who are d people that I love & support?

Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nairalanda1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

Is a pig a mammal or an amphibian?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by lexy2014: 9:31pm On Feb 14
nairalanda1:

Is a pig a mammal or an amphibian?

is the fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible for recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by nairalanda1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

is the fuel subsidy that Nigerians have been enjoying not responsible for recovered stolen funds getting missing from CBN?

Hemp or poppy?
Re: Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP by Mrexcell(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14
Buhari is not only a fulani jihadist but also an economic terrorist the man is a complete disaster to nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Convoy In Ghastly Motor Accident ? / There Was Never A Time Nigeria Spent $16bn On Our Power Sector During Obasanjo E / Ahmad Lawan: We Have To Respect The Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.