Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift (59477 Views)

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by finallybusy: 9:53pm On Feb 14
Bulletproof, who wan kill am?
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Sunnyski: 9:58pm On Feb 14
Marry old rich man, you no gree 😂
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Hedonisco: 10:00pm On Feb 14
Sirianese:

What does this Nwoko produce or sell? How many factories does he own?

Until Nigerians begin to ask these questions, thieves will continue using our commonwealth to flex

Don't be silly. I hate this rubbish old mentality that one must own a factory or "produce" something to be rich. We're not in the industrial age anymore. Jeez.

There are uncountable smart pathways to untold wealth, more so in this information age. If you don't know it, then it's not for you.

Some people are simply middle men who leverage contacts or access to facilitate transactions between two or more parties and get commissions or cuts in millions of dollars. Legit. And these deals happen daily in different parts of the world, including Nigeria. This is just a tiny example.

So Mr factory worker the producer, don't rush into inane conclusions based on your limited circumstances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by ruggedtimi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14
Agunesinjaweola:

Ned Nwoko...! are you sure

International lawyer with the "Oyel"(oil) phonetic

I doubt 🤔
ned wey get case with 36 states gov..u didnt hear about the case where they stopped CBN from paying him $416m for consultancy fee
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by theamazonguru(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14
Built2last:
What exactly is this man's business

because we can celebrate rubbish in Nigeria
He makes majority of his money from brokering deals.
He collects good % from the deals.
Imagine facilitating an investor and earning huge percentage from it.
Imagine helping the govt recover a given huge fund and collecting a % from the recovered funds has payment.
That kind of a thing.

BTW he is a lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by kareemkamil(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14
Okwyjesus:
Don't be moved. You're time will come..

Trust God , He will make all things beautiful for you if you keep yourself

What is this one saying, this are the people who make Nigeria unbearable to leave. U be mumu oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Hedonisco: 10:13pm On Feb 14
YelloweWest:

I agree with you o, but what happens when he can't meet the sexual needs or if she fall in love with a younger man

You know that's definitely going to happen right?

Some of you overrate this sex of a thing. I think it is funny how you guys project your own impulses onto Nigerian females.

Ask the average Nigerian girl if she is ready to marry someone like Ned and forgo non-proceational sex forever (under oath of guaranteed affliction if she transgresses) and see what her response would be. At least 95% of them and their mothers would jump headlong without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:25pm On Feb 14
Charly68:
This is what our honourable senators use our money to do.. constituency allowance is working

Your useless honorefooools.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:26pm On Feb 14
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
like that one who debit poor people's account for a living and brutally Rich and brutally killed by chopper.

You can't find Godly wealthy people in Nigeria.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by pargelenis(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14
Money good oh … see the fresh puna Ned de enjoy!
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by pargelenis(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14
Charly68:
This is what our honourable senators use our money to do.. constituency allowance is working
corruption inc

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:28pm On Feb 14
kareemkamil:

What is this one saying, this are the people who make Nigeria unbearable to leave. U be mumu oooo.

Don't waste your time on the dead brains.

Their brains have been fried by the Sun.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:32pm On Feb 14
Hedonisco:

Don't be silly. I hate this rubbish old mentality that one must own a factory or "produce" something to be rich. We're not in the industrial age anymore. Jeez.

There are uncountable smart pathways to untold wealth, more so in this information age. If you don't know it, then it's not for you.

Some people are simply middle men who leverage contacts or access to facilitate transactions between two or more parties and get commissions or cuts in millions of dollars. Legit. And these deals happen daily in different parts of the world, including Nigeria. This is just a tiny example.

So Mr factory worker the producer, don't rush into inane conclusions based on your limited circumstances.

You need to be S**t at the exact center of your brain and at very close range.

Uszzlezz foools speaking for rogues.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:36pm On Feb 14
chypotenti:
The truth is we can never be 100% satisfied in this world... I can categorically tell you that this young woman here is not enjoying the sexual aspect of being married as a young woman... Money full yakata but that sexual side na zero, please don't ask me how I take know... Forget the smiles, if them tell you the tears behind those smiles eeehhh!!! Last last, Regina's Mum na very selfish woman!!!!!

Before nko.

Who gives a fvck?? Definitely nobody.

They all cry and groin in pains behind their locked doors.

The material things, fame and respect illusion is their consolation.

Life is all about Pains and Doom.

No human being born of woman can impress me except you live your life like Yeshua.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by chukwuoke(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU7jxrhUHM8

Senator Ned Nwoko, known for his opulent lifestyle and high-profile relationships, spared no expense in marking this Valentine's Day with an extraordinary gift for his wife, Regina Daniels. The actress, who rose to fame through her roles in the Nigerian film industry, took to her Instagram page to share the news with her millions of followers. In a series of posts, she expressed her excitement and gratitude for the luxurious surprise.

The gift, a Lexus Bulletproof SUV, is not only a symbol of the couple's enduring love but also a testament to Nwoko's penchant for extravagance. The sleek and secure vehicle is equipped with top-of-the-line safety features, reflecting the senator's commitment to ensuring his wife's well-being.

Regina Daniels' Instagram feed was adorned with snapshots and videos showcasing the stunning vehicle, adorned with ribbons and a giant red bow, parked in front of their lavish residence. In one post, the actress can be seen embracing her husband with joy and gratitude, captioning the image with heartfelt words of appreciation.

Una vote this man for senate abi?
Make una dey watch ooo, constituency project money done start to work ooo. Naija.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by nedekid: 10:40pm On Feb 14
Built2last:
What exactly is this man's business

because we can celebrate rubbish in Nigeria
Google is your paddy.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14
hammer567:

COMING TO TELL US NWOKO, WIGWE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGERIA ECONOMIC FAILURE, IS GIMMICK GONE TOO FAR.

U NOT ONLY SOUND STUPID AS HELL BUT EXTREMELY DELIRIOUS.
You're an idiat.....who had a conversation mentioning Wigwe...?
You need to stop the cheap substance You're smoking 🚬.....sooner than you would ever imagine, you certainly gonna hit the street.....NAKED!
Lunatics just roaming free on NL....
FYI, your mental health is outrightly on a terrible negative scale,going by your choice of capitalization of the trash you typed,do your family a favor, don't embarrass them more,drink this tonic....SNIPER....!
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Moniya4Real(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14
Even if you get married to your ancestors that died 500BC🤣

Okwyjesus:
Don't be moved. You're time will come..

Trust God , He will make all things beautiful for you if you keep yourself
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by nedekid: 10:41pm On Feb 14
chukwuoke:

Una vote this man for senate abi?
Make una dey watch ooo, constituency project money done start to work ooo. Naija.
How much is constituency project money to this man? Suya money?
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by skj1377(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14
This lady had better learn a business. That man will soon exit and all those luxury cars can't be maintained without solid income from business. A word is good enough for the wise.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:43pm On Feb 14
new2012:
at this junction, this is just oppression. what's his actual job.. don't tell me he's a lawyer, share the cases he has handled.

Person wey dey thief Nigeria money.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by judedwriter(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14
There are two sides to a coin....

That you are always seeing the head of a coin doesn't mean the tail doesn't exist.

Money is good o, but money isn't everything.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by confydoedowaye(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Good one, older men treat women better.

All depends on personality.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by ttobizz(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14
hammer567:
Clever girl, she did not allow those Ndiocha nna ha bu Onyeoji decieve her with fake American ideas.

Enjoy your life, u already have two gorgeous sons.

Love is not by age.

Before u tell anybody that you love dem, better be capable of providing their needs and welfare. That is love.

See handicap!
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:47pm On Feb 14
ezewealth:
See wetin this ppl dey use our collective money dey do, I bought a beg of local rice today #55,000. A fucking beg of local rice o. Omo if we continue like this, not holding this ppl accountable, omo e go red o before December this year o

Bag of rice #55,000 where?

Probably local stone ricegrin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by redsun(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14
I am sure he has started laying his hands on the constituency money that is earmarked for community projects. Dick muderfucking head,at this crucial time when the country's economy is on the verge of collapsing and the majority of Nigerians can barely eat a meal a day, he is flaunting blood money and a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:51pm On Feb 14
aimmoney9:

Why do poor people hate rich businessmen so much like this....... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Around rich men opportunities for upliftment abounds........ordinary hyping Regina or her husband you will be sprayed some notes..... grin grin grin grin grin

Ordinary working for a rich man as a carpenter, tiler, plumber, etc and you know your work well, they will refer you to their rich friends and you will continue to collect contracts and you are made......i know of a carpenter now that has more than 3 houses..... grin grin grin grin

What about apprentices not 1 not 20 that they make multimillionaires.........some househelps have their households living with them in the rich man house all at the expense of the rich man with school scholarships to siblings to university and even getting them juicy jobs......... grin grin grin grin

Ordinary, clearing road in traffic for a rich man he will roger you something, agberos sabi am well...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why so much hate for rich people, it is like poor people like seeing only poor people around them so that they can jest at each other, then where will their helper come from
?? ....... grin grin

Things are not even easy for rich people because some are just keeping up with the Jonses.........plus you might not know how many people he is helping currently...his hands are tied...... grin cheesy cheesy grin

If there are no rich people how will poor people elevate.....would Regina and her family be where they are today.......think....... grin grin grin

Stop the hate for rich businessmen..... grin grin grin

Make your own money, spend it as you like, and give who you want to give.....dem no dey tell Yahoo boy who to do Sara for.... grin grin grin

I hail all rich legit businessmen worldwide..... grin grin grin

Why the hate for rich people ........ grin grin grin

If the weath source is illegitimate only then you are allowed to hate..... grin grin grin grin

There is nothing a rich man will do for a poor man that will satisfy him and his entitlement mentality, so help wisely or not at all.......because these days all you see are the apprentices, gate men, cleaners/ cooks or others rendered help plotting the downfall of the same rich man, through kidnapping, poisoning etc...... grin grin grin grin

Dark Empty brains with the Skin Colourgrin

Master and slave, Rich and poor mentalitygrin

Agitate fixing of sheethole and poor people will disappear into thin air. Poor people won't feel entitled to rich men's money.

Rich men will sleep very well at night with their two eyes closed. Rich men will walk majestically at any place and time comfortably without security and any fear.

I just helped your Dark Empty Brain tonightgrin

Applaud me.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by nedekid: 10:56pm On Feb 14
Hedonisco:

Exactly. Some people run deals and make a reasonable living through it. It is their luck, contacts etc. I know someone that in a year, earnings he made from such walka that I am aware amounting to over 200m, other earning I do not know are there. All clean and legit. Eg, he did the running around for an elderly lady to perfect documents and negotiations for a multi billion naira property, he got a huge cut as thank you, other properties she bought from the proceeds, he got a finders fee, he did the running around at Abuja for an old man, money came out, the man paid him over 50m, guess what, the old man's associate in Abuja slammed him another 50m. That is how this guy makes millions and it is consistent. He is called Mr fix it. It is his luck, his calling.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 10:59pm On Feb 14
Agunesinjaweola:

A rich man will not have time to write this whole lamentation.
You don't actually have to defend a rich people or Ned to get your message across.

You do be surprised he might not know where his next meal will come from. Yet he is here defending one of the Rogues depriving him of good and better living. It's not ordinary.

Nigeria has the most concentrated and abundance of stupeed and useless being in the whole world.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Tope2024: 11:01pm On Feb 14
Majesty7:

The need to question this guy. No legitimate businessmen spend just for the fun of it. He should be investigated.
you are a fool(bad belle) .Do you think he is into sth shady like most people.what is ur problem.is your own money lost?
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Tope2024: 11:03pm On Feb 14
nedekid:

Exactly. Some people run deals and make a reasonable living through it. It is their luck, contacts etc. I know someone that in a year, earnings he made from such walka that I am aware amounting to over 200m, other earning I do not know are there. All clean and legit. Eg, he did the running around for an elderly lady to perfect documents and negotiations for a multi billion naira property, he got a huge cut as thank you, other properties she bought from the proceeds, he got a finders fee, he did the running around at Abuja for an old man, money came out, the man paid him over 50m, guess what, the old man's associate in Abuja slammed him another 50m. That is how this guy makes millions and it is consistent. He is called Mr fix it. It is his luck, his calling.
Thank you jarey.tell them o

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Anunakeeh: 11:05pm On Feb 14
redsun:
I am sure he has started laying his hands on the constituency money that is earmarked for community projects. Dick muderfucking head,at this crucial time when the country's economy is on the verge of collapsing and the majority of Nigerians can barely eat a meal a day, he is flaunting blood money and a gold digger.

grin grin grin

They said he runs deals with multi billion firms around the world and have his own cut of billions from the proceeds.

Naso Legit money easy to make. 90% of Nigerians for don be Billionairesgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.