Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift (59464 Views)

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by chypotenti(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU7jxrhUHM8

Senator Ned Nwoko, known for his opulent lifestyle and high-profile relationships, spared no expense in marking this Valentine's Day with an extraordinary gift for his wife, Regina Daniels. The actress, who rose to fame through her roles in the Nigerian film industry, took to her Instagram page to share the news with her millions of followers. In a series of posts, she expressed her excitement and gratitude for the luxurious surprise.

The gift, a Lexus Bulletproof SUV, is not only a symbol of the couple's enduring love but also a testament to Nwoko's penchant for extravagance. The sleek and secure vehicle is equipped with top-of-the-line safety features, reflecting the senator's commitment to ensuring his wife's well-being.

Regina Daniels' Instagram feed was adorned with snapshots and videos showcasing the stunning vehicle, adorned with ribbons and a giant red bow, parked in front of their lavish residence. In one post, the actress can be seen embracing her husband with joy and gratitude, captioning the image with heartfelt words of appreciation.
The truth is we can never be 100% satisfied in this world... I can categorically tell you that this young woman here is not enjoying the sexual aspect of being married as a young woman... Money full yakata but that sexual side na zero, please don't ask me how I take know... Forget the smiles, if them tell you the tears behind those smiles eeehhh!!! Last last, Regina's Mum na very selfish woman!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Sirianese: 8:40pm On Feb 14
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU7jxrhUHM8

Senator Ned Nwoko, known for his opulent lifestyle and high-profile relationships, spared no expense in marking this Valentine's Day with an extraordinary gift for his wife, Regina Daniels. The actress, who rose to fame through her roles in the Nigerian film industry, took to her Instagram page to share the news with her millions of followers. In a series of posts, she expressed her excitement and gratitude for the luxurious surprise.

The gift, a Lexus Bulletproof SUV, is not only a symbol of the couple's enduring love but also a testament to Nwoko's penchant for extravagance. The sleek and secure vehicle is equipped with top-of-the-line safety features, reflecting the senator's commitment to ensuring his wife's well-being.

Regina Daniels' Instagram feed was adorned with snapshots and videos showcasing the stunning vehicle, adorned with ribbons and a giant red bow, parked in front of their lavish residence. In one post, the actress can be seen embracing her husband with joy and gratitude, captioning the image with heartfelt words of appreciation.

What does this Nwoko produce or sell? How many factories does he own?

Until Nigerians begin to ask these questions, thieves will continue using our commonwealth to flex

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by vickydevoka(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Good one, older men treat women better.

Thief. Who you done help b4 or treat well b4

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Jameskele(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14
When you are married a virgin , the sky is your limit . Keep your virginity for the right man who values you
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Benwallt(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Check around, young men are nothing to write home about. Just very few exceptions.

Are they your father or relative? Even you are nothing to write home about if you depend on men to provide your needs.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Truflexunits(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14
That’s a good one, but what this man is promoting is bad every young girls in my now look for a rich old man to date maybe it will eventually lead to marriage, they want to have Regina’s life style.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Omoluabi16(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14
May God bless Alhaji Pa Nwoko. Na man you be. My eternal hero.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by countryman13: 8:47pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Good one, older men treat women better.

Older men treat good women better!
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Burgerlomo: 8:48pm On Feb 14
Congratulations 👍👍
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by tnerro1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14
Na the RR for back na him I dey interested to see😆
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by aimmoney9: 8:54pm On Feb 14
garriAndsugar:
E go only take time but I know say Regina go reach everybody one day
Day dreamer....... grin grin grin grin grin

Her Lexus LX 800 bulletproof no fit reach everybody...... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Jevica: 8:55pm On Feb 14
Rubbish
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by EreluRoz: 8:58pm On Feb 14
countryman13:

Older men treat good women better!
Older men don't even mind if you are good, they are matured enough to harmlessly tame you and shape you into a better version just like Ned did Regina
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Checkwell: 9:04pm On Feb 14
Okwyjesus:
Don't be moved. You're time will come..

Trust God , He will make all things beautiful for you if you keep yourself

Please keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by paskal16: 9:06pm On Feb 14
Nawa o and I dey find 150k loan chai
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by new2012: 9:08pm On Feb 14
at this junction, this is just oppression. what's his actual job.. don't tell me he's a lawyer, share the cases he has handled

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by YelloweWest: 9:09pm On Feb 14
hammer567:
Clever girl, she did not allow those Ndiocha nna ha bu Onyeoji decieve her with fake American ideas.

Enjoy your life, u already have two gorgeous sons.

Love is not by age.

Before u tell anybody that you love dem, better be capable of providing their needs and welfare. That is love.
I agree with you o, but what happens when he can't meet the sexual needs or if she fall in love with a younger man

You know that's definitely going to happen right?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by countryman13: 9:10pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Older men don't even mind if you are good, they are matured enough to harmlessly tame you and shape you into a better version just like Ned did Regina
Old men like our politicians u mean? Na oso free dem be if u no know, make u know now!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Icrave4u: 9:14pm On Feb 14
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19pm On Feb 14
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by arceem(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14
Na woman wey do well
For room dey
Collect nice gifts
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Jman06(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14
See as this girl smartly got married to Ned without listening to pseudo feminists who would have deceived her into believing that she had all the time while jumping from one d1ck to another until menopause catches up with her.

No wonder she easily got pregnant twice and bore healthy kids. That age she got married (16 years) is the best time for any girl to marry and have healthy kids smoothly. Only those who are honest will agree with me. While those who are dishonest or just wanna be seen as 'woke' will disagree.

Young girls! Please try and get married early enough if you don't want to have problem with conception. You'll also stand a chance to enjoy your children while you're still strong. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Streetmovement(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All the pussies on nairaland should be extremely wet by now, at this stage you don't even need lubricant or saliva.

What money cannot do more money can do.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by ezewealth(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14
See wetin this ppl dey use our collective money dey do, I bought a beg of local rice today #55,000. A fucking beg of local rice o. Omo if we continue like this, not holding this ppl accountable, omo e go red o before December this year o
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by aimmoney9: 9:31pm On Feb 14
Built2last:
What exactly is this man's business

because we can celebrate rubbish in Nigeria
Why do poor people hate rich businessmen so much like this....... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Around rich men opportunities for upliftment abounds........ordinary hyping Regina or her husband you will be sprayed some notes..... grin grin grin grin grin

Ordinary working for a rich man as a carpenter, tiler, plumber, etc and you know your work well, they will refer you to their rich friends and you will continue to collect contracts and you are made......i know of a carpenter now that has more than 3 houses..... grin grin grin grin

What about apprentices not 1 not 20 that they make multimillionaires.........some househelps have their households living with them in the rich man house all at the expense of the rich man with school scholarships to siblings to university and even getting them juicy jobs......... grin grin grin grin

Ordinary, clearing road in traffic for a rich man he will roger you something, agberos sabi am well...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why so much hate for rich people, it is like poor people like seeing only poor people around them so that they can jest at each other, then where will their helper come from
?? ....... grin grin

Things are not even easy for rich people because some are just keeping up with the Jonses.........plus you might not know how many people he is helping currently...his hands are tied...... grin cheesy cheesy grin

If there are no rich people how will poor people elevate.....would Regina and her family be where they are today.......think....... grin grin grin

Stop the hate for rich businessmen..... grin grin grin

Make your own money, spend it as you like, and give who you want to give.....dem no dey tell Yahoo boy who to do Sara for.... grin grin grin

I hail all rich legit businessmen worldwide..... grin grin grin

Why the hate for rich people ........ grin grin grin

If the weath source is illegitimate only then you are allowed to hate..... grin grin grin grin

There is nothing a rich man will do for a poor man that will satisfy him and his entitlement mentality, so help wisely or not at all.......because these days all you see are the apprentices, gate men, cleaners/ cooks or others rendered help plotting the downfall of the same rich man, through kidnapping, poisoning etc...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Agunesinjaweola: 9:43pm On Feb 14
ruggedtimi:
he is a big time lawyer bro. Deals with countries and states.
Ned Nwoko...! are you sure

International lawyer with the "Oyel"(oil) phonetic

I doubt 🤔
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by kkins25(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14
when I grow up, I want to be like Ned Nwoko
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Mrexcell(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14
This black girl don bleach finish I hate girls that bleach their skin this is the main reason I left my former girlfriend.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Kaycee9242(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14
lilfreezy:

Hope you that is talking are among the females that are something to write home about. grin.

You should have asked her how much her brothers and father worth

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Agunesinjaweola: 9:49pm On Feb 14
aimmoney9:

Why do poor people hate rich businessmen so much like this....... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Around rich men opportunities for upliftment abounds........ordinary hyping Regina or her husband you will be sprayed some notes..... grin grin grin grin grin

Ordinary working for a rich man as a carpenter, tiler, plumber, etc and you know your work well, they will refer you to their rich friends and you will continue to collect contracts and you are made......i know of a carpenter now that has more than 3 houses..... grin grin grin grin

What about apprentices not 1 not 20 that they make multimillionaires.........some househelps have their households living with them in the rich man house all at the expense of the rich man with school scholarships to siblings to university and even getting them juicy jobs......... grin grin grin grin

Ordinary, clearing road in traffic for a rich man he will roger you something, agberos sabi am well...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why so much hate for rich people, it is like poor people like seeing only poor people around them so that they can jest at each other, then where will their helper come from
?? ....... grin grin

Things are not even easy for rich people because some are just keeping up with the Jonses.........plus you might not know how many people he is helping currently...his hands are tied...... grin cheesy cheesy grin

If there are no rich people how will poor people elevate.....would Regina and her family be where they are today.......think....... grin grin grin

Stop the hate for rich businessmen..... grin grin grin

Make your own money, spend it as you like, and give who you want to give.....dem no dey tell Yahoo boy who to do Sara for.... grin grin grin

I hail all rich legit businessmen worldwide..... grin grin grin

Why the hate for rich people ........ grin grin grin

If the weath source is illegitimate only then you are allowed to hate..... grin grin grin grin

There is nothing a rich man will do for a poor man that will satisfy him and his entitlement mentality, so help wisely or not at all.......because these days all you see are the apprentices, gate men, cleaners/ cooks or others rendered help plotting the downfall of the same rich man, through kidnapping, poisoning etc...... grin grin grin grin

A rich man will not have time to write this whole lamentation.
You don't actually have to defend a rich people or Ned to get your message across.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by edunaragold(f): 9:51pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Check around, young men are nothing to write home about. Just very few exceptions.
u mean young men like you siblings and poor relative who are young guys too struggling
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by aimmoney9: 9:52pm On Feb 14
Agunesinjaweola:

A rich man will not have time to write this whole lamentation.
You don't actually have to defend a rich people or Ned to get your message across.
There are no rich men on nairaland tying epistles........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday / Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.