Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift (59455 Views)

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by hardon1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14
Let her enjoy the moment while it's lasts... at least before Dem go marry another one join her
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by SSpeter(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14
Built2last:
What exactly is this man's business

because we can celebrate rubbish in Nigeria
he used to have the most successful black chambers in the UK. Most of his wealth came from landmark cases where he represented Nigeria and got handsome commissions

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14
vanity grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by tallfish145(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14
Hope this man is also extending this love to his other wives

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by AbujaLagos: 8:13pm On Feb 14
Okwyjesus:
Don't be moved. You're time will come..

Trust God , He will make all things beautiful for you if you keep yourself
yes o. sometimes God can send older man to young lady to take good care of her. Don't misuse the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by rafcrown(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14
She was ridiculed when she got engaged to the old man .Now you can see nice comments .
Follow your mind and fear human beings,today hosanna,tomorrow crucify him.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Machinegun91(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14
Bloody money

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by NaijaCover(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14
Money Is Really Good
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Solofresh2: 8:16pm On Feb 14
Built2last:

I tell you grin
The thing no dey move me sha...maybe because I am less materialistic

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by hammer567: 8:16pm On Feb 14
Built2last:

Machinegun91:
Bloody money

Na so e take affect you?

U have not ask Tinubu to decalre his asset, it is Nwoko a renowned Advocate based in UK that you want to find out about.

Let me guess your tribe, it starts with Y.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by 752hub: 8:17pm On Feb 14
Pepper them grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by jamesbondchick: 8:18pm On Feb 14
Abeg shut up!
angry angry angry angry angry
Nothing like keep yourself!
For who Rubbish!!! angry angry angry angry angry
I kept myself and what happened Nothing!!!!
I'm a 44 year old maid nobody wants!
Bleep your life away if you have the chance!

Okwyjesus:
Don't be moved. You're time will come..

Trust God , He will make all things beautiful for you if you keep yourself
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by hammer567: 8:19pm On Feb 14
People go just dey show pain for other people success.

Their philosophy na God give me but dont give my neighbor.

If man was to be God? grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14
Very soon the poor folks they are stealing from to flaunt ds sort of opulence, who are forced into armed robbery, kidnapping, prostitution and drugs will CERTAINLY test bullets on that beauty on wheels to confirm if it's truly bullet proofed......that time will come.
With the level of hunger in the land,what's the essence of displaying wealth in the midst of people that can barely sip garri at the moment

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by VaginaAcademic: 8:20pm On Feb 14
The man sabi game old wise cock
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Katcall: 8:20pm On Feb 14
perfectsusanoo:
See the space between her legs in that pic means much workings have, are and will keep on getting down!.
She earned it. A good wife
how them dey fúck

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by hammer567: 8:21pm On Feb 14
Babaibeji2020:
Very soon the poor folks they are stealing from to flaunt ds sort of opulence, who are forced into armed robbery, kidnapping, prostitution and drugs will CERTAINLY test bullets on that beauty on wheels to confirm if it's truly bullet proofed......that time will come.
With the level of hunger in the land,what's the essence of displaying wealth in the midst of people that can barely sip garri at the moment

IF YOU CANNOT SHOW SUCH CONCERN AGAINST YOUR FELLOW YORUBA, DOING IT AGAINST ANY IGBO PERSON THAT HAVE NOT HELD PRESIDENCY IS FUTILE.

AS WE SPEAK, TINUUBU AND SUPREME COURT CHIEF JUSTICE, COMMITED CRIME BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD EYES AND NOBODY DID ANYTHING.

WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by freetunchi: 8:24pm On Feb 14
SpatialKing:
When will Tinubu suprise Nigerians

He is already surprising us with the harsh economy we don’t need anymore surprise.
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by hammer567: 8:24pm On Feb 14
Babaibeji2020:

COMING TO TELL US NWOKO, WIGWE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NIGERIA ECONOMIC FAILURE, IS GIMMICK GONE TOO FAR.

U NOT ONLY SOUND STUPID AS HELL BUT EXTREMELY DELIRIOUS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by kevinexit(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14
paxx:

lmao you dont know ned nwokos business? someone that is famous in the UK

You are encouraging stealing in the country. I live in Canada where they produce Cars. Lexus. Etc. you can never see anyone here buying such. Do you know how much that Lexus LX is Worth? More than 100k dollars oooo. On average. Here in Canada, for normal jobs. After taxes people earn 80k - 130k dollars a year.

African leaders are criminals. They should be killed. People work their asses off in developed countries

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by wiseone28: 8:25pm On Feb 14
I'm gonna die with money cause i wasn't born with it
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Eteka1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14
Built2last:

good question. Where is he getting the money from?
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Nicepoker(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
Good one, older men treat women better.

Haven't you seen one yet? grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Pat081: 8:32pm On Feb 14
If those boy want to do the work of there hand will this car stop them

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Lumarstone: 8:35pm On Feb 14
Don't be surprised if you later hear that this car was rent from car dealers for the sole purpose of social media pictures.

I left..!
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Eteka1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
like that one who debit poor people's account for a living and brutally Rich and brutally killed by chopper.
Lol 😂
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by fuckJones(f): 8:36pm On Feb 14
our constituency allowance
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by aimmoney9: 8:37pm On Feb 14
grandstar:
I'm sure this is brand new not Tokunbo masquerading as chassis.
Go and buy Lexus LX 800 bullet proof Tokunbo.....and tell me how much it costs.........i want to check somethinggrin grin grin grin grin grin

Plus you don't know Ned nwoko, if you knew, you would not type this rubbish..... grin grin grin

Plus why do poor people hate rich businessmen so much.........the hate has become so glaring that some rich people cannot help them again because they always pay the good with evil and have entitlement mentality to rich people's wealth....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Before you say anything, he made his money before joining politics, big example of an old money....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Businessmen are not the cause of hardship and poverty in Nigeria, but the government....face the government......plus a lot of businesses are been affected by the bad economy too......grin grin grin grin

If a rich man buys an article of ostentation or luxury goods such as wizkid Ferrari of 1.4billion naira now worth close to 2billion naira as dollar is over 1630 naira currently, don't say he is showing off cause he only bought what he needs because he can afford it, same way a poor man buys what he needs because he can afford it........... grin grin grin grin grin

We all buy what we can afford at any point in time, it is not show off........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

Imagine what happened to the Igbenidion's grandma that was killed by an househelp, someone they are helping, that is why helping someone out in Nigeria these days is regretful.......they will always want more ungratefully as if they made the money for you, like that woman Paul okoye helped that came back telling him he will die one day and leave the money as if he doesn't know that....... grin grin

When you make your own money, you spend it as you like and you give who you want to give........dem no dey tell Yahoo boy who to do Sara for......... grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Being grateful and diligent in your work unlocks doors....... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by Scholace: 8:39pm On Feb 14
decatalyst:

Are you speaking from your experience or the one your are looking forward to?
she's right. Older men treat women like queen. Only very few young guys are like older men
Re: Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift by paxx: 8:39pm On Feb 14
kevinexit:

You are encouraging stealing in the country. I live in Canada where they make Cars. Lexus. Etc. you can never see anyone here buying such. Do you know how much that Lexus LX Worth? More than 100k dollars oooo. On average. Here in Canada, for normal jobs. After taxes people earn 80k - 130k dollars a year.

African leaders are criminals. They should be killed. People work their asses off in developed countries

Well you picked the wrong leader to go after. Ned Nwoko was already a billionaire before getting into office. What about Tinubu? What business has he ever run? Someone that is a life long politician. They should go after him - I heard he's one of the largest landowners in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.