Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu (13261 Views)

Pictures Of Zungeru Hydro Electric Power Project To Be Commissioned This Year / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu by Menclothing: 7:50am On Feb 15
Never4getU:

He better not come to Lagos else he will be pelted with sachet of water or stone. People are angry and if try come around to make his nonsense speech he won't believe his eyes.

Na your last day on earth it will be kindly do it and post pics on nairaland clout chasing
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu by lildush(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15
Basic123:

😆

Igbo man.....SORRY

Which 1 b igbo man? Am from Delta State n I don't support rascality failure. Wickedness. And every bad thing. U need to destroy dat tribalism mentality in ur system. And stand for wat is right and just. Even if tinubu is my father I will tell him he is not doing well. U need to wake up man. And speak the truth. Are u enjoying wat is going on in d country? Keep religion and tribal sentiment aside.. are u living like how a human being is soposed to live?
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu by obyno82: 11:36am On Feb 16
TopBanter:

You are always so bitter, negative and totally devoid of class in a Party pooper way. Can't you simply stay aways and let stakeholders celebrate positive development they appreciate in peace?

You always have to make your sadist presence felt.

Dude can you be sensible for once, so if i ask someone to define progress that makes me bitter? You seem to think like someone who is still in JSS1 because it is clear that the citizens need what will ensure that they have food on their tables and a sense of belonging and not monstrous spectacles called projects, but alas you are not smart to see this.
Re: Lagos Red Line Rail To Be Commissioned On February 29th By President Tinubu by Dsimmer: 12:25pm On Feb 16
Good one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo / Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria / Tambuwal Commissions Road In Abia During His Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.