Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) (33124 Views)

Cancer Vaccines Market Share | Global Growth Report 2023 / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 10:47pm On Feb 14
WriterNig:
πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍
Your hatred for the America will send you to early grave if you don't stop on time. Not that the so called Russia that you support even care about your existence. Purge yourself of hate and religious bigotry and see how your life will become green.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Snapdrag0n: 10:54pm On Feb 14
I sense all Americans living with cancer beginning to save money to buy the vaccines..
I sense USA senators approving quick funds to run their own vaccine research
I senses Europe teaming up with USA to develop their own vaccines
I sense Africa waiting to receive free shipping and testing...
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Nigeriakan: 11:30pm On Feb 14
etrange:

Traditional vaccines are not curative. So except this is a therapeutic vaccine, the answer would be no. That's sad cause many cancer patients are in thier last days and many more are diagnosed each day. Nevertheless, any vaccine that can actively prevent cancer would be a scientific breakthrough.

Edit**
He said "I hope that soon they will be effectively used as methods of individual therapy." So maybe it'll be therapeutic after all. The next question would be, what type of cancer will it target and what's the efficacy?

You're a good and smart person. I love it when people are good and smart. This is the best comment on this topic. Straightforward, no insult, educative. Thanks for this. I learned from it.

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by aimmoney9: 11:46pm On Feb 14
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
The same way they found "cure for Covid" b4 anybody even sure what was Covid. We remember! cheesy
Russia, simply the first......... grin grin grin grin

They have gone too far in technology, R&grin......just like China...... grin grin grin grin

While American helicopters and fighter jets keeps crashing..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by aimmoney9: 11:46pm On Feb 14
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
The same way they found "cure for Covid" b4 anybody even sure what was Covid. We remember! cheesy
Russia, simply the first......... grin grin grin grin

They have gone too far in technology, Research and development
........just like China...... grin grin grin grin

While American helicopters and fighter jets keeps crashing..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by chiboycue: 12:06am On Feb 15
WriterNig:

President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russian scientists were close to launching vaccines for cancer that could soon be available to patients.

Putin said in televised comments that "we have come very close to the creation of so-called cancer vaccines and immunomodulatory drugs of a new generation".

"I hope that soon they will be effectively used as methods of individual therapy,"
he added, speaking at a Moscow forum on future technologies.

Putin did not specify which types of cancer the proposed vaccines would target, nor how.

A number of countries and companies are working on cancer vaccines. Last year the UK government signed an agreement with Germany-based BioNTech to launch clinical trials providing "personalized cancer treatments", aiming to reach 10,000 patients by 2030.

Pharmaceutical companies Moderna and Merck & Co are developing an experimental cancer vaccine that a mid-stage study showed cut the chance of recurrence or death from melanoma - the most deadly skin cancer - by half after three years of treatment.

There are currently six licensed vaccines against human papillomaviruses (HPV) that cause many cancers, including cervical cancer, according to the World Health Organization, as well as vaccines against hepatitis B (HBV), which can lead to liver cancer.

During the coronavirus pandemic, Russia developed its own Sputnik V vaccine against COVID-19 and sold it to a number of countries, although domestically it ran up against widespread public reluctance to get vaccinated.

Putin himself said he had taken Sputnik, in a bid to assure people of its efficacy and safety.

Warlord Putin has declared war against Cancer .
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Candreva: 12:11am On Feb 15
FDA will not like this! They'll act like "If it's not the US then it's nit good.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by TobiAbuja: 1:46am On Feb 15
People are gullible enough to believe this? The usual post from the shill WriterNig grin grin grin grin grin

EVERY WORD THAT SPEWS OUT OF THAT WEASEL'S MOUTH IS LIE.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by ultimateprof: 2:00am On Feb 15
This is what is called a country. My love for Putin knows no bounds!
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 2:49am On Feb 15
Remember on the first day of the year 2024 pastor Adeboye said there will be ground breaking innovation in the field of medicine.

He specifically mentioned cancer would get a vaccine for the first time in the history of man, the sore evil disease that has always cut short the life of the best brains among us would be tamed.

God bless God πŸ™
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 4:36am On Feb 15
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Impressive... moreover there's herbs for cancer

U people know how to make bogus claim ehn. I have it though n have used a lot of herbs non is working
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by miketayo(m): 5:07am On Feb 15
Pythagoras001:
BS. Cancer is not a single disease. It is a family of diseases
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by epainos: 5:22am On Feb 15
Instead of them to ban production of food with chemicals and ban processed sugar, they want to produce a vaccine for cancer. grin
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:08am On Feb 15
NFBI:
USA will be against it until it is them that do it first
Lol. Who told you the US doesn't have it's own cancer vaccine research ongoing or even beyond the stage of Putin's?
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:09am On Feb 15
TobiAbuja:
People are gullible enough to believe this? The usual post from the shill WriterNig grin grin grin grin grin

EVERY WORD THAT SPEWS OUT OF THAT WEASEL'S MOUTH IS LIE.
Dude learnt from the master liar himself Mr Putin.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Buliwyf: 7:30am On Feb 15
This thread just proves what we have been saying a long time. Most Putin asslickers are dumb people drawn to senseless displays of power. The dumbest of such morons is WriterNig.

Why is Putin the one announcing the cancer vaccine? Why not the researchers working on it? Putin really needs to feel like a winner right now lol. What a sad insecure man.
Which type of cancer will the vaccine target? Why is he not saying?
When will the vaccine be ready? When is "soon" for Putin? 5 years? 10 years? Many western and European companies are also researching cancer vaccines and cures. We don't see their leaders rushing online to scream about their country curing cancer soon. And we all know Western researchers will produce better results than Russia 9 times out of 10. Empty Russian barrels
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Buliwyf: 7:33am On Feb 15
ViceGovernor:
Remember on the first day of the year 2024 pastor Adeboye said there will be ground breaking innovation in the field of medicine.

He specifically mentioned cancer would get a vaccine for the first time in the history of man, the sore evil disease that has always cut short the life of the best brains among us would be tamed.

God bless God πŸ™

Nonsense. People have been working on a cancer vaccines before now. Even last year a UK and German company announced their own research and work into promising cancer vaccines. I have been hearing about something like this since 5 years ago. Stop being a gullible sheep. And, by the way, this announcement by Putin doesn't mean the vaccine will be ready anytime soon. This one is political vaccine lol
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Feb 15
epainos:
Instead of them to ban production of food with chemicals and ban processed sugar, they want to produce a vaccine for cancer. grin

Government will rather approve cigarette so u can smoke and have cancer so they can collect tax......rather than ban cigarettes
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by ViceGovernor: 8:17am On Feb 15
Buliwyf:

Nonsense. People have been working on a cancer vaccines before now. Even last year a UK and German company announced their own research and work into promising cancer vaccines. I have been hearing about something like this since 5 years ago. Stop being a gullible sheep. And, by the way, this announcement by Putin doesn't mean the vaccine will be ready anytime soon. This one is political vaccine lol
Nobody said they haven't been working on vaccines for a long time now, in fact I believe scientists have been searching for something that can combat cancer since the year 1967 you can check it.

You are the gullible one here...if you take a look at the man's prophecies you will discover more than 85% of what he says usually come to pass, that's how to identify a true man of God.
I carry out due diligence before I follow people and the soverign Lord does nothing without first informing his servants the prophet.

If God says a vaccine will be ready this year there are still 10+ months in 2024 anything can happen before December 31st.

If it doesn't happen you can quote me then I'll be more than happy to eat the humble pie.
Until then Shalom brother ✌🏾
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:42am On Feb 15
NFBI:
USA will be against it until it is them that do it first
And does Putin give a Bleep?

"Russia Can Never Be Defeated" by NATO as Putin always warns.

I only Pity Africans still stubbornly living in Western European Nations!!
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Buliwyf: 8:51am On Feb 15
ViceGovernor:

Nobody said they haven't been working on vaccines for a long time now, in fact I believe scientists have been searching for something that can combat cancer since the year 1967 you can check it.

You are the gullible one here...if you take a look at the man's prophecies you will discover more than 85% of what he says usually come to pass, that's how to identify a true man of God.
I carry out due diligence before I follow people and the soverign Lord does nothing without first informing his servants the prophet.

If God says a vaccine will be ready this year there are still 10+ months in 2024 anything can happen before December 31st.

If it doesn't happen you can quote me then I'll be more than happy to eat the humble pie.
Until then Shalom brother ✌🏾

You will eat humble pie as usual. You have even eaten it already because claiming that 85% of his prophecies come to pass is the biggest lie I have ever seen. How did you come by that number.? Unless you are keeping track of all his prophecies both passed and failed and you have evidence for it, you are just a liar. And I will remind you of this again by the end of year. Write it down.

As if we don't know of the prophecies he made during Bihari regime. The day you guys realize that these pastors are just men like yourselves that are making guesses and hopes half of the time after studying the news and trends, the day you stop being gullible.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 9:37am On Feb 15
I doubt if America will like this news ??
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Gbogbowa: 9:39am On Feb 15
Do you know if you take a good bitter cleanser regularly you will not have cancer? Nigeria have good bitters that prevent Cancer but we don't showcase what we have
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by UmarFaruk98: 10:04am On Feb 15
epainos:
It's inevitable..
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15
God bless putin God bless mother Russia and those who don't want to turn our children into shemales
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15
Komu1048:

U people know how to make bogus claim ehn. I have it though n have used a lot of herbs non is working
Herbal knowledge is very wide,and there are some that doesn't know anything about it,it's different from who inherited the knowledge.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Herbal knowledge is very wide,and there are some that doesn't know anything about it,it's different from who inherited the knowledge.

Most do claim they inherited it. Anyway thanks u didn't add cancer to your advert. Nations and international organization spent millions if not billions on research for deadly disease like cancer, yet no drug or vaccine for it. But a local farmer somewhere will claim he can cure it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases / Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 / Mums: Would You Consider An Epidural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.