Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) (33136 Views)

Cancer Vaccines Market Share | Global Growth Report 2023 / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Anguldi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14
tongue
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14
Nigerian pastors have been curing it since 1960, if na lie ask pastor……………

2 Likes

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Erikiel(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14
Russia is doing well
They should bring out other cures too people are suffering.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by NFBI: 8:58pm On Feb 14
Blacks are still battling with hunger..
God must be a white person

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14
longetivity:
Shey E go truly cure cancer ♋

Vaccine prevents against a particular disease and not to cure it. It prevents it from affecting the receiver of the vaccine bros. Know now that vaccine is preventive measure and not curative measure. Enjoy your reading.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by finallybusy: 9:02pm On Feb 14
…of which type of cancer? All terminal diseases are cured on the pages of Nairaland. In the real word, such is not the case.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Lastmessenger2: 9:02pm On Feb 14
Bar1941:
While US is busy fighting and sponsoring genocides around the world.

Power will obviously change hands soon.
and some are busy disturbing everyone to submit to Allah and prophet
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14
Kudos.... Make them find HIV cure join
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by fuckJones(f): 9:04pm On Feb 14
grin
kenny714433:
Something that Nigerian pastors cure by prophecy?

God, you know I shouldn't even be an African.

Swthrt, how I've tried to wean myself off the addiction of complaining, only to read some news and slip back to my addiction.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by AdolfHitler1945: 9:07pm On Feb 14
Putin my lord i will fight in the russina army under your contol please russia number 1 russia number 1 russia number 1 wagner shouldnt havr rebled angry angry angry angry angry angry i love russia russia is best cpuntry america bad russi= smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley ukraine= angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Satazaa: 9:07pm On Feb 14
Emu4life:
As usual, Western imperialist and Neo-colonialists will downplay this because it is not coming from thier "Scientists".
exactly and absolutely 💯% right, I used to foolishly believe all this Western nations but believe them at your peril,

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:07pm On Feb 14
Nigeria is busy working on hunger vaccine

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14
Well, it's a vaccine not a cure.
Anyone that comes up with the cure gets visited by the...
If you know, complete it.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:09pm On Feb 14
*Politeness*
The same way they found "cure for Covid" b4 anybody even sure what was Covid. We remember! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:10pm On Feb 14
AdolfHitler1945:
Putin my lord i will fight in the russina army under your contol please russia number 1 russia number 1 russia number 1 wagner shouldnt havr rebled angry angry angry angry angry angry i love russia russia is best cpuntry america bad russi= smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley ukraine= angry angry angry angry angry angry
*Politeness*
Why not go? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by thoniann(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14
longetivity:

It won't cure. Vaccines prevent occurrence. Go school, you nor gree. You say yahoo better pass.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Flier: 9:12pm On Feb 14
NFBI:
Blacks are still battling with hunger..

God must be a white person
You are one of the problem,instead of you to be on google carrying out research,you are here complaining
I read about one lady who was hair stylist before the war in Ukraine but now she’s able to build and produce 300 suicide drones per month,whereas she learnt it on her own through google.

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by AdolfHitler1945: 9:12pm On Feb 14
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Why not go? Just asking

me stuck in germany no leave becase bad democrcy not let me leave this stinky country to go fight for glorius motherland

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Paraman: 9:12pm On Feb 14
longetivity:
The vaccine will prevent people from having cancer

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 9:13pm On Feb 14
I think we'd rather wait for the update before having a good analysis of what this means to the health of the world, now and in future. For now, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by madfind: 9:13pm On Feb 14
Good, this will cripple usa hold on cancer
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Offpoint1: 9:13pm On Feb 14
longetivity:
Vaccines aren't meant for cures, they are for prevention.

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Segzy19: 9:14pm On Feb 14
Vaccines don't cure but prevent

longetivity:
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by AdolfHitler1945: 9:16pm On Feb 14
Cancer not real made up by west to say russia is bad man but biden is no good man
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14
Emu4life:
As usual, Western imperialist and Neo-colonialists will downplay this because it is not coming from thier "Scientists".
As usual propagandist wanna use big words not knowing whom they support are part of them

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by arceem(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14
Nigeria set to launch
Big church parish

Na our own developments be that
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 9:16pm On Feb 14
AdolfHitler1945:

me stuck in germany no leave becase bad democrcy not let me leave this stinky country to go fight for glorius motherland
*Politeness*
Please explain to us how "bad democrcy" is preventing you from leaving Germany!
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by AdolfHitler1945: 9:18pm On Feb 14
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Please explain to us how "bad democrcy" is preventing you from leaving Germany!

germany no like russia so i can no leave i am aslo retarded so no enlist in army but putin let me in because i am good soldier

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14
Flamemignon1:

As usual propagandist wanna use big words not knowing whom they support are part of them
Well, you can't dictate to me whose side to be on. Except u wanna justify my earlier statement.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Onucs(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14
longetivity:

Vaccines don't cure, they prevent

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14
WHO will be fuming now
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by fortunez1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14
I don't trust Putin , he lies alot and a murderer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases / Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 / Your Mobile Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.