Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) (33143 Views)

Cancer Vaccines Market Share | Global Growth Report 2023 / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by AdolfHitler1945: 9:24pm On Feb 14
fortunez1:
I don't trust Putin , he lies alot and a murderer

no no no ypou wrong putin is not bad he not muder frfr he bes man putin = smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin but you consume western lies you bad man you= lipsrsealed me= cool
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Gaskiya77: 9:26pm On Feb 14
Things like this especially from Putin makes sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:27pm On Feb 14
God abeg! Go save that monarch wey dey England!
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14
Not surprised, especially with advances in immunimodulatuon and vaccine tech

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14
Putin is God. I ve always said it.

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by NFBI: 9:35pm On Feb 14
Flier:
You are one of the problem,instead of you to be on google carrying out research,you are here complaining
I read about one lady who was hair stylist before the war in Ukraine but now she’s able to build and produce 300 suicide drones per month,whereas she learnt it on her own through google.
What have you produce since you know how to research?

I will wait for your own feat Mr motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by merits(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14
WriterNig:

President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russian scientists were close to launching vaccines for cancer that could soon be available to patients.

Putin said in televised comments that "we have come very close to the creation of so-called cancer vaccines and immunomodulatory drugs of a new generation".

"I hope that soon they will be effectively used as methods of individual therapy,"
he added, speaking at a Moscow forum on future technologies.

Putin did not specify which types of cancer the proposed vaccines would target, nor how.

A number of countries and companies are working on cancer vaccines. Last year the UK government signed an agreement with Germany-based BioNTech to launch clinical trials providing "personalized cancer treatments", aiming to reach 10,000 patients by 2030.

Pharmaceutical companies Moderna and Merck & Co are developing an experimental cancer vaccine that a mid-stage study showed cut the chance of recurrence or death from melanoma - the most deadly skin cancer - by half after three years of treatment.

There are currently six licensed vaccines against human papillomaviruses (HPV) that cause many cancers, including cervical cancer, according to the World Health Organization, as well as vaccines against hepatitis B (HBV), which can lead to liver cancer.

During the coronavirus pandemic, Russia developed its own Sputnik V vaccine against COVID-19 and sold it to a number of countries, although domestically it ran up against widespread public reluctance to get vaccinated.

Putin himself said he had taken Sputnik, in a bid to assure people of its efficacy and safety.

Good thinking good products
Unlike Balablu bad thinking bad products.

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by etrange: 9:36pm On Feb 14
Any country that produces cancer vaccine/cure will forever have my respect. Cancer is the worst illness in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14
Nigeria is here talking about hunger because we have draconian leadership while other nations are advancing in technology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14
fortunez1:
I don't trust Putin , he lies alot and a murderer
Who cares who you trust? Did you witness Putin murder anyone? Did Putin Murder any of your family members?

This unregulated faceless biased forum has given ignoramuses like you a platform to defame people without any accountability.

Go on twitter or facebook and type this nonesense you typed above and see if you would not be reprimaded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14
Impressive... moreover there's herbs for cancer

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by etrange: 9:42pm On Feb 14
longetivity:
Shey E go truly cure cancer ♋

Traditional vaccines are not curative. So except this is a therapeutic vaccine, the answer would be no. That's sad cause many cancer patients are in thier last days and many more are diagnosed each day. Nevertheless, any vaccine that can actively prevent cancer would be a scientific breakthrough.

*Edit*
He said "I hope that soon they will be effectively used as methods of individual therapy." So maybe it'll be therapeutic after all. The next question would be, what type of cancer will it target and what's the efficacy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:46pm On Feb 14
NFBI:
USA will be against it until it is them that do it first

Why
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by NFBI: 9:47pm On Feb 14
bluecircle470:

Why
USA always paint Russia to the world as the bad guy
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Stronghold91: 9:48pm On Feb 14
Calitoscassius:
Putin is God. I ve always said it.
putin is not God
he is an instrument of God
after Jesus Christ, putin is next in ranks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14
longetivity:

Vaccines are prophylaxes, they are for prevention.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 9:56pm On Feb 14
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
Had it been that I knew you, I d v given you a dirty slap with the way you advertise Putin.
Kaja Kallas my sister ll serve Putin his Abacha apple soon.
Ya eyes go clear!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14
chopnaira:
Best news ever if true.

Until they tell u the price.

Best believe it will be more than 20 million naira.

The drug hemgenix to cure a form of hemophilia is 3.5 million dollars for a single dose.

They factor in all the money person go spend if the person were to undergo treatment for years

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14
My man. cheesy
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Danny1to1: 10:01pm On Feb 14
This is beautiful
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Impressive... moreover there's herbs for cancer

Unfortunately a lot were categorized in the good book as people who perish for lack of wisdom.
There's no disease on planet earth that doesn't have a cure .
What you just need is herbs and powerful words while applying. unfortunately,
Africans allowed foreigners change their values.

"Pharmacy" is a combination of the Greek term * pharama form IE * bher- (to charm, enchant) and -(a)-ko- resulting in * pharmako- (magic, charm, cure, potion, medicine) and in Latin pharmacie

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Danladiiiiiiiii: 10:05pm On Feb 14
My brother i love russia
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Christian36: 10:07pm On Feb 14
longetivity:
The vaccine is to prevent not for curing
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14
No specifics
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14
The simpleton OP is very embarrassed that his darling Putin cannot still take over Kyiv despite trying for over two years that he’s hyping a Russian cancer vaccine as if other countries have not already done so grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:
Had it been that I knew you, I d v given you a dirty slap with the way you advertise Putin.
Kaja Kallas my sister ll serve Putin his Abacha apple soon.
Ya eyes go clear!
Dont mind the moo-moo … the confirmed Putin zombie follows all his alternate accounts, see below grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Frankyoung: 10:29pm On Feb 14
Mother russia.
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Freddo99(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14
Russia doing all it could to overtake USA.!!
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Johnn87: 10:36pm On Feb 14
Kudi00:
This is what we want, humanity, not just war war
🙌
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14
🤣🤣🤣Lwkmd o

advanceDNA:

Go school ....

.u say na scam....
Re: Russia Preparing To Launch Cancer Vaccines - Putin (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14
NFBI:
USA will be against it until it is them that do it first
Na that's why thunder go fire them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases / Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 / Your Mobile Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.