Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day (34278 Views)

Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / Echetama: Alvan Ikoku College Lecturer Slumps, Dies In Lecture Hall / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:19pm On Feb 15
na only for that God forsaken igbo land , this rubbish dey happen
ivolt:
Unethical proposal.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by yommen: 2:22pm On Feb 15
123yes:
Ok. Ooooooh. The man chop the thing sweet am. He kuku want to carry the student wholesale. I happy for them.

I feel he should have done it outside campus. Hopefully, the school authorities don't come for him.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by SAMBARRY: 2:33pm On Feb 15
BBIA:
when you think foolishness can’t go to a certain extreme.

someone is always there to prove you wrong.

as a lecturer the fool no read and understand the code of conduct of lecturers and student relationships?
even if you want to propose to your girlfriend as a lecturer he for wait make the girl graduate.if he is still teaching her then it's very unethical and if he knows he cannot wait you do a private proposal or do it outside the terrains of the school not within school environment.

Now imagine a male student is proposing to his girlfriend while lectures is ongoing, everyone will raise eyebrows and shout.nevertheless no one is saying that you cannot propose to your girlfriend but there's a place and Time for everything.if this was a private university like covenant or Bowen he could get query or even fired

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by honour7: 2:33pm On Feb 15
So na she sweet pass for the class, ok oh
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Powersurge: 2:35pm On Feb 15
yinkus6750:
Seems so wrong to me
Lecturer proposing to a student in a lecture hall?
His he not on duty ?
He should have taken his proposal outside the campus.
How did the relationship started?
Cos, that's how some students among those shouting will still come out to complain of sexual harassment from their lectures.

If this is pushed, he will definitely go to jail.

He has used his office to arrogate relationship to himself. He established a relationship with a student under his care which is against educational policy in the country.

While undet oath to act as locus parentus, he used his office to cowed the lady into relationship, of which saying no would have been tantamount to victimisation.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by dododawa1: 2:37pm On Feb 15
Man should knee down for woman to marry

Not AFRICA culture
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Greenfaces: 2:52pm On Feb 15
Very unethical and unacceptable
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by demoBaba: 2:59pm On Feb 15
This isn't our culture...... wetin dey sup nah.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Madups(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15
No reason am o.. E get one lecturer for my department that year wey nack him wife CO. Not even 'let my people go'.
Chicagograduate:
She go dey pass him exam without writing.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by demoBaba: 3:00pm On Feb 15
dododawa1:
Man should knee down for woman to marry

Not AFRICA culture

I'm telling you brother, very Wrong
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by okpevictor(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15
Earning money through a digital skill is much easier than you might believe. The main challenge lies in finding a high-quality skill taught by an excellent coach.

I discovered a skill that proved to be very effective for me, and I have chosen to share it.

Click the link below to access a video that will give you more information about this skill. It could be the key to a more fulfilling and lucrative future! πŸ˜ƒ"
https:///o4iq77
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by occfx: 3:51pm On Feb 15
Franklin5127:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_smQv_jY8As?si=S3NRGuP0i2lRpgar

Credit: Facebook

https://punchng.com/varsity-lecturer-proposes-to-student-in-classroom-on-valentines-day/

The screaming from her colleagues became louder as she nodded to his proposal.

SIMPle men everywhere
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by NovusHomo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15
yinkus6750:
Seems so wrong to me
His he not on duty ?
Cos, that's how some students among those shouting will still come out to complain of sexual harassment from their lectures.
The man should be sacked. How stupid of him? That would imply he's probably been having s*x with her, and been giving her good grades.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Anabosee(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15
123yes:
Ok. Ooooooh. The man chop the thing sweet am. He kuku want to carry the student wholesale. I happy for them.
Some kpomo sweet die pass other kpomo I don experience am, I still de think about the girl till today.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by rolams(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15
I think there is a law forbidding this.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Timblaze(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15
Simp
*Class dismissed
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Ladymillion(f): 9:04pm On Feb 15
yinkus6750:
Seems so wrong to me
His he not on duty ?
.looks unethical and inappropriate to me, such can only happen in Nigeria
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by LastProphet: 9:30pm On Feb 15
missjekyll:
This is disgraceful and unethical.

He will face a panel if their head is working
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by fxexperts: 9:37pm On Feb 15
wonlasewonimi:
Evidence to show you Nigeria is not a normal place. This is a jailable offence in saner climes.
How is it jailable in developed countries? you guys will just come online to start spilling rubbish. For your info the lecturer is an adult so is the lady in question. the only thing he can do is make the school management know about it and their only duty in a saner clime is to ensure she doesn't sit for any exam been organized by this particular lecturer. it is called conflict of interest. Another lecturer will be responsible for setting her exam and marking her script. period.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by bizzibodi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15
Kneeling down to propose to a lady is unafrican this shiit only happens in US & Europe where toto's rule over weak men.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by kkins25(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15
Man risking his job. Na so konji get power reach? Abi the man is not a lecturer? O don't understand....

Anyway, aside of harassment, make we talk true.... Lecturer, student relations happen more than we recognize... You see those Mallams in the north?... hehehe..
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Tonytonex(m): 6:37am On Feb 16
Why are other people more excited than the girl?.,

She doesn't look happy .
. Maybe she did it to save him embarrassment
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Tonytonex(m): 6:45am On Feb 16
Stanweezy:
All this open proposal I don't like it bkus the lady in question might accept the proposal due to the pressure of those shouting say yes
That's why some men do, so that the will accept

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Tonytonex(m): 6:47am On Feb 16
larryking78:
.. When a lecturer and Mentor turns to a lover overnight, ... Decency and morals can be questioned.
honestly. It means they have been doing it secretly. It's just so shameful.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Johnwrite(m): 7:26am On Feb 16
Is not bad but not in school because looking at the lady she is old enough to get married
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Franklin5127: 8:42am On Feb 16
Johnwrite:
Is not bad but not in school because looking at the lady she is old enough to get married
Exactly
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by elonize(m): 11:53am On Feb 16
CHRISTFUCKER:

It giving pedo vibes
rubbish talk,is dat a 11yr old girl to u.mk una no dey cm online dey talk nonsense... If he sues u to court now,can u win?.πŸ˜’
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by elonize(m): 11:54am On Feb 16
Golan007:

But she's not a Shild na.

grin
n u tink say na everyone wen dey d internet get sense.if e sue him now ,d fool go dey beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by DeTruthh: 8:23am On Feb 18
FreeStuffsNG:
Glorified Secondary schools. Smh.

Quit social media, study hard and attend great schools and you will know why serious organisations don't take schools like this serious.

Which school did you graduate from? Won't you defend Tinubu again? Are you tired πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚? Tinubu must happen to you. Watch and see.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by TGCML: 3:37pm On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://myexampin.com/
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by TGCML: 3:38pm On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years / 16 Errors That Are Still Taught In Nigerian Schools Today / How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.