Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day (34279 Views)

Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / Echetama: Alvan Ikoku College Lecturer Slumps, Dies In Lecture Hall / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by newnigerdelta00: 1:00pm On Feb 15
Franklin5127:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_smQv_jY8As?si=S3NRGuP0i2lRpgar

Credit: Facebook

https://punchng.com/varsity-lecturer-proposes-to-student-in-classroom-on-valentines-day/

The screaming from her colleagues became louder as she nodded to his proposal.

So you have been sexing people children that their parents suffer to send to school....

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by luminouz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15
Must he kneel down to propose?

A man with a fully grown beard like that kneeling down in front of students and asking a woman he will pay bride price on to be his wife...is so irritating.

Why do our men like disgracing us like this? What kind of nonsense be this nitori oloun? Men are becoming so sissified these days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Draslo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15
yinkus6750:
Seems so wrong to me
Lecturer proposing to a student in a lecture hall?
His he not on duty ?
He should have taken his proposal outside the campus.
How did the relationship started?
Cos, that's how some students among those shouting will still come out to complain of sexual harassment from their lectures.
So many unanswered questions
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by izubext007: 1:07pm On Feb 15
This better than molestation
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Okoroawusa: 1:07pm On Feb 15
GOFRONT:
Food wey all lecturers dey manage chop, e reach your turn you wan customize am.
My brother can you imagine!
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by concho(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15
I would suspend him indefinitely as the VC
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Lanre1st(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15
Congratulations to them.

But he should have choose another venue outside school.

I pray school manage not to take him through a code of conduct (facing panel)
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Forest122: 1:07pm On Feb 15
NICE one
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Pins(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15
The mentality of some Nigerians I don't know? Firstly the post never said he is her lecturer, it says ABSU lecturer proposes to student in lecture hall on valentine day. Two this are two matured adults and for him to do that they have been together for a while and the girl did not complain of being raped or sexually harassed and a friend to the lecturer in Facebook referred to the girl as his fiancee, so what is wrong then. Please let us not make it look like there are more illiterate than literate people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Renalman: 1:11pm On Feb 15
ABSU again?!
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by abobote: 1:13pm On Feb 15
Very foolish lecturer kneeling down for his student in the name of marriage
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15
yinkus6750:
Seems so wrong to me
His he not on duty ?
Cos, that's how some students among those shouting will still come out to complain of sexual harassment from their lectures.
very very wrong.see as the guy resemble one of my bros.too much.like a twin
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by femi4: 1:19pm On Feb 15
Franklin5127:

https://punchng.com/varsity-lecturer-proposes-to-student-in-classroom-on-valentines-day/

That's against the ethics of the profession. He can easily influence the lady's results among his colleagues.

Back in days, my cousin was dating one of my lecturer, I observed that my result in his course changed from B to A, when I checked it later, I thought it was a general upgrade until my cousin told me that she was there when he was doing the final computation and influenced him by adding additional 2 marks for me
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by dalass(f): 1:24pm On Feb 15
GOFRONT:

Lol grin grin
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Patojargz: 1:24pm On Feb 15
Some pipo just dey talk trash. Ona sabi whether pal get 2 tutor dem by then? Make ona try mind ona bizness... He found happiness! No biggie
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by thaoriginator: 1:25pm On Feb 15
See this fool wan colonize food wey all men dey gather chawww shocked
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Exceed15: 1:26pm On Feb 15
She will pass his course effortlessly.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by banku: 1:33pm On Feb 15
Na greed now. Imagine if something went wrong, foolish man go Don destroy his career.

Even one of the jealous female or male fit go report am and cry murder.

Mumu man wey get carried away with fine kpetus.

GOFRONT:
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Glosam5683(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15
This man might easily be sacked with this he just did
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by realoscar84(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15
A whole lecturer who ought to know better? This is totally wrong. And the dude is aged, probably in his 40s behaving like a teenager.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Urukpe: 1:38pm On Feb 15
GOFRONT:

Hahahaha. She does not look like Donatus sha. She look innocent and churchiranki
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by themanderon: 1:40pm On Feb 15
Conflict of interest. Will he still be her lecturer?

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by ezewealth(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15
It is so awful, that professionals don't have a code of conduct. It is very awkward for a teacher to fall in love with it's subject. In a saner place the guy will the sacked. Some organization don't even allow a co-colleagues falling in love, talkless of this nonsense
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by georgee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15
I hate men who kneel begging women to marry them all in the name of proposal angry angry

Men are the prize to be won by women.. The earlier guys realise this, the better

Women in their thousands full Shiloh and Redeem camp praying and fasting for husband

U are here kneeling and begging like a simp u are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Kemadealadire(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15
Okay, seen.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Maobichek: 1:53pm On Feb 15
FreeStuffsNG:
Glorified Secondary schools. Smh.

Quit social media, study hard and attend great schools and you will know why serious organisations don't take schools like this serious.

Good afternoon, i totally disagree with your position. Go to NNPC, CBN, ECOWAS, UN etc. You will see people that graduated from ABSU there.

Head of our department graduated from a Polytechnic while i graduated from Unizik. Unilag, UI, Uniport etc graduates are also under her.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Tharealisrael(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15
I don't think this right, it's unethical for the lecturer to even be in a non-platonic relationship with its student. And to even propose to her in class is odd sincerly, it should have been outside of the class if that should happen at all..i believe the school management will take action though..
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Boo3nity(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15
Franklin5127:

High breach of ethics.
A sane university will not condone this and/or penalize the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by ElSudani: 2:09pm On Feb 15
Boo3nity:

High breach of ethics.
A sane university will not condone this and/or penalize the lecturer.

It is wrong on many levels.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by coputa(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15
yinkus6750:
Seems so wrong to me
His he not on duty ?
My thought,a lecturer stooping so low to the extent of going down on his knees to propose to his student in a lecture hall.

The lecturer should be caution by his colleagues and the schools authorities.
Re: ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day by Zibite(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15
This is the most absurd thing I have ever seen on this space. A lecturer engaging his female student during lectures and in front of other students. Haba! Having a romantic relationship with a teacher breaches this trust in the teacher-student relationship, regardless of the matter of consent. Such a relationship could pose potential threats to the emotional well-being of the student, compromise the student's performance at school and open doors to further exploitation. This is how question papers leaked! Honestly I am disappointed! To display this crass act in front of students is what annoys the most honestly. For God sake as a teacher, your student is your child and you a parent. This is basics in the teaching profession.
This lecturer should be tried summarily and dismissed with immediate effect. I expect the school management to vehemently condemn this act also and warn of such future occurrence. TRCN should withdraw his license as a matter of fact!
When a female soldier violated the Nigerian Army’s rules and regulations guiding the codes of conduct of military personnel when deployed for duty and was engaged by a Corper, the military not only immediately arrested her but detained and punished her. We expect the same with Abia State University on the case of their lecturer engaging a student in a classroom while teaching. Was he employed to teach or date his student? Is the classroom a love nest or where knowledge and morality is inculcated into students.

https://www.nairaland.com/8001563/opinion-lecturer-engaging-students-zibite

Zibite Kurwizi Welye
15/2/2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Errors That Are Still Taught In Nigerian Schools Today / How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / Private Universities Produce Students With Empty Brains - Plateau ASUU Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.