Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa (10694 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Enemiesmasquera: 1:56pm On Feb 15
Fearurcreeator:

Pepper ... Hunger don wan wound this one... Oga go work
I hate exchanging words with you Tinubu rodents. You think everyone is living in a mesh like you. In my house, we're 8 in number(My self, my wife, four kids of mine and 2 girls that work for my wife. Hunger can NEVER be among my issues, I'm just concerned about the future of my kids. I want the best for them.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by sharone21(f): 2:07pm On Feb 15
Cameroon Vs Nigeria....

The Minister of Finance in Cameroon, Mr Motaze seems to be a genius when compared to both our Minister of Finance, Wale Edun and CBN Governor.. He is both Minister of Finance and Coordinator of the economy, he will be rich for life... For here, Minister of Finance will pass his job to CBN Governor and vice versa, nobody wants to take responsibility for failure in our economy. There is global economic inflation but how each Minister handles theirs matters.... Mr. Motaze cushions it in Cameroon, our own dual partners, CBN and Minister of Finance +their oga expose Nigerians to the harsh realities of this inflation because they aren't humane politicians and not good/trained Managers of the economy.
Transport cost eg from Bafoussam to Yaounde, same distance from Lagos to Asaba or Onitsha is still 3,500 FRS on days which aren't weekends and 5000frs on weekend till date unlike Nigeria.

If u hear,EBIN PAWA in Cameroon where food is the cheapest thing u can get, know say rapture wan begin.

APC Nigerians say fuel is cheaper in Nigeria than in other African countries and this can only be true due to the devalued Naira.

They say they want to increase electricity tarrif.... If so, why not team up with Cameroon's ENEO( France helps on this) and supply portable meters between 4000-8000 FRS( maximum 5000-9000frs Single phase) where every tenant has his and can remove when going and u pay only for light used? But here, Single phase is N83,500 and Nigerians don't see anything wrong.... Seems we are becoming docile. Please, let everyone start telling the other the truth.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Okoroawusa: 2:18pm On Feb 15
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by MamaletASO: 2:50pm On Feb 15
See make up for him mouth...

Which kind thing be dis

Shege grin grin grin

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Emekankwoka(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15
𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Fearurcreeator: 3:08pm On Feb 15
Enemiesmasquera:
I hate exchanging words with you Tinubu rodents. You think everyone is living in a mesh like you. In my house, we're 8 in number(My self, my wife, four kids of mine and 2 girls that work for my wife. Hunger can NEVER be among my issues, I'm just concerned about the future of my kids. I want the best for them.
I can see na... Crying here everyday like hunger don wan kee una... Epele
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Enemiesmasquera: 3:13pm On Feb 15
Fearurcreeator:

I can see na... Crying here everyday like hunger don wan kee una... Epele
You can't even feed yourself but you're telling sorry to someone who feeds 7 other people. You're a baboon
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by AskNgige2: 3:34pm On Feb 15
MrProlific95:
Tinubu should limit his travels, he shud send his assistant most of the time. The Government is fragile

Plane clash go soon befall him..

Let him be moving upandown
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by AskNgige2: 3:34pm On Feb 15
MrProlific95:
Tinubu should limit his travels, he shud send his assistant most of the time. The Government is fragile

Plane clash go soon befall him..

Let him be moving upandown ..
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by AskNgige2: 3:35pm On Feb 15
maestro299:
Play play, play play, this man go even travel pass Buhari o. Emi lo kan Baba no wan even stay the country for one week, e go find somewhere to japa. He leave him mumu supporters behind make dem dey enjoy the 'renewed shege' wey him promise dem.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba should limit too much flight o
There will be excess plane crash this coming season...

Cos Tinibu is better than shetima o
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Fearurcreeator: 3:38pm On Feb 15
Enemiesmasquera:
You can't even feed yourself but you're telling sorry to someone who feeds 7 other people. You're a baboon
It's on nairaland your are feeding seven people... Lolzzzz... And you said I can't feed myself... How did you know this
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Antell95(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15
Ajala the traveller
Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Lovelydaisies: 3:29am On Feb 16
Nahunger:
Watin dem wan discuss?
Na hunger dem wan discuss o! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa by Nahunger(m): 7:54am On Feb 16
Lovelydaisies:

Na hunger dem wan discuss o! grin grin

How the thing go go round lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yekini Nabena To INEC: You Have A Lot To Tell Nigerians On Bauchi Election / Olisa Agbakoba Writes President Buhari On "Need For New Revenue Sources" / Court Issues Order Restraining NLC, TUC From Further Strike In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.