Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread (4147 Views)

See the small thing holding Biafra to come this year PHOTOS / No be small thing / Video Of Soldiers Flogging Residents In Ado-ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by banku: 6:35pm On Feb 15
Op, there must be something worse than flogging that make you guys abandoned your empty mansions or villages and troop to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by aswani(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15
Evaloyal2J:
so now that your hate for Peter obi has put the masses in this pitiful situation, hope you don't collect 2 loaves of bread instead of 1. Or you rather collect 5strokes for 3loaves. Ronu

He came third so there was no hate for him, just as Obidients loved him and voted him, other people loved Atiku and President Tinubu and voted them. How is such a concept so difficult to grasp for Obidients.

I have worked hard enough in life plus had a little bit of luck, I don't need to queue for anything.
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Ogiame: 6:53pm On Feb 15
aswani:

He came third so there was no hate for him, just as Obidients loved him and voted him, other people loved Atiku and President Tinubu and voted them. How is such a concept so difficult to grasp for Obidients.

I have worked hard enough in life plus had a little bit of luck, I don't need to queue for anything.
“Peter Obi did not do enough to convince me to vote for him OR l should have voted for Peter Obi but Obidients are too insulting”

This is the kind of clownish statement you have been making.

More flogging for your brothers and sisters tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by aswani(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
“Peter Obi did not do enough to convince me to vote for him OR l should have voted for Peter Obi but Obidients are too insulting”

This is the kind of clownish statement you have been making.

More flogging for your brothers and sisters tomorrow.

I hate bullies with every fibre of my bone and Obidients are bullies.

If you Obidients like, insult and abuse, Peter Obi will still lose woefully as a result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by coputa(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15
nazicartel:
everybody is hungry. I think this is where self respect comes in.... And Igbos mostly marry one wife with few children. So it can be very easy to coordinate your 2-4 children
Some bachelor's can't even feed their stomach,so it's not about many wives or children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Ogiame: 7:03pm On Feb 15
aswani:

If you Obidients like, insult and abuse, Peter Obi will still lose woefully as a result.

Lol, coming from this hypocrite...

Did you say same thing when your tribesmen insulted GEJ? Hypocrite grin

"Peter Obi will lose" 🤡

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by coputa(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15
aswani:

With the current trends in country now when the naira is almost exchanging well over one thousand six hundred naira to a dollar coupled with the hyper inflation rocking the country.

We assume any right thinking nigerian should grow beyond tribal politics, because everyone is affected including your very self

2 Likes

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by aswani(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
Lol, coming from this hypocrite...

Did you say same thing when your tribesmen insulted GEJ? Hypocrite grin

"Peter Obi will lose" 🤡

Go and verify, as long as he had been elected by a majority of his country men and women, I am all in with him

If Peter Obi is elected, which is most unlikely, any Baptists or Artikulators that attempt to come after him over some unsubstantiated allegations is going to feel me pressing their neck.
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by aswani(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15
coputa:

We assume any right thinking nigerian should grow beyond tribal politics, because everyone is affected including your very self

I have grown well beyond tribal politics, time for Obidients to shed the shameful pathetic garb of Tribalism and to join me.

1 Like

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Ogiame: 7:29pm On Feb 15
aswani:

Go and verify, as long as he had been elected by a majority of his country men and women, I am all in with him

If Peter Obi is elected, which is most unlikely, any Baptists or Artikulators that attempt to come after him over some unsubstantiated allegations is going to feel me pressing their neck.
Save the sanctimonious bullsh!t bro.

Na only Obidients you get problem with, Batist are saints to you. You have not for once condemn any of them.

Hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by aswani(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
Save the sanctimonious bullsh!t bro.

Na only Obidients you get problem with, Batist are saints to you. You have not for once condemn any of them.

Hypocrite

Once more, go end verify, I have had cause to pull up Batists about their behavior, it just so happens that Obidients are the worst behaved by a country mile.
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Ogiame: 7:56pm On Feb 15
aswani:

Once more, go end verify, I have had cause to pull up Batists about their behavior, it just so happens that Obidients are the worst behaved by a country mile.
Worst behave? Dem don beat you before?

2 Likes

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:28pm On Feb 15
Comfirm "Ebi Mpiawa azu grin."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by History555: 10:31pm On Feb 15
banku:
Op, there must be something worse than flogging that make you guys abandoned your empty mansions or villages and troop to Lagos.

It is called the need to chop your food while we chop our own solo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by killsmith(f): 11:34pm On Feb 15
NGArmyTerrorist:
No heaven for you. grin
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Danzysb(m): 12:12am On Feb 16
NGArmyTerrorist:
grin grin
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by jude79(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16
What's Ebi mpiawa azu?
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 16
Viper000:
Wetin man go do, country hard…. E no easy.
E get one bakery wey share N300 bread 🍞 na so I join the queue to collect my own bread and the queue long…. People just dey struggle to grab bread for front… even with the serious flogging to join the queue dem no still hear word.
Me wey dey stand for queue since under sun no even see bread.
This Lagos , nothing for u if u no show small werey… na so I go front go join people wey dey struggle to collect bread with serious flogging. Omo as I reach front na so I grab one bread… if u see cane wey land for my back, omo I no send… I collect my bread.

Hungry dey..
lol sorry for the flogging after all you still collected.

2 Likes

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by FourQu: 4:38pm On Feb 16
aswani:

Who mocked Jonathan, unlike you I have never abused the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Like I said, your insults and abuses will only make sure Peter Obi remains third until he gives up

Did you support tinubu during the last presidential elections or not? undecided

aswani come and answer oh, so I know if I will add your name to those on the tinubu denial thread shocked
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by FourQu: 4:40pm On Feb 16
jude79:
What's Ebi mpiawa azu?

It means

I am hungry, you can flog me anyhow you like on my back BUT PLEASE GIVE ME BREAD TO EAT cool

That's the simple igbo to English translation
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Jeyun: 5:05pm On Feb 16
banku:

just as tinubu and MC oluomo abandoned theirs in iragbeji and Kwara to run to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Jeyun: 5:10pm On Feb 16
aswani:

and those queuing didn't work hard.

If na by hard work alone wilbaro and truck pushers will be the richest people.

Just count yourself fortunate not because you work hard

1 Like

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by aswani(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16
Jeyun:
and those queuing didn't work hard.

If na by hard work alone wilbaro and truck pushers will be the richest people.

Just count yourself fortunate not because you work hard

That is why I added the luck part. I work in a place where I see some that work harder still unfairly below my level and conversely see some lazy people with good connections well above my level.
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by aswani(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16
FourQu:

Did you support tinubu during the last presidential elections or not? undecided

aswani come and answer oh, so I know if I will add your name to those on the tinubu denial thread shocked

I will continue to say this whether or not people believe me, since he ran for Senate over 20 years ago I have never once cast my vote for President Tinubu and I doubt I ever will.

President Tinubu is part of the useless and wicked political class ruling over us since the return to civilian rule, same as Peter Obi and Atiku.

What I will not sit down and allow to happen without some feedback is Obidients making false claims about President Tinubu, same as Batists and Artikulators making false claim about Peter Obi.

I will also always call out anyone in this political class being made out to be a Saint or a Messiah as Obidients are trying to force down Obi on us.

Having said that, I like the fact that President Tinubu is addressing the issues instead of the silly populist policies of previous Presidents because that is the only way to turn the economy round.

I hope my position is now clear.
Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:29pm On Feb 16
Voltage7:
Your papa collect flogging too oh as he vote for Tinubu. grin
Tinubu is your headache hypertension will just kill you bitter boy

1 Like

Re: Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread by Gjrich(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16
If you have knowledge of advance fiscal and Monetary ECONOMICS, you will understand that the hardship in Nigeria is just starting.
No sane country will float their currency as a national policy and remove subsidy in a sector like ENERGY at the same.

These two policies at the same time is like trying to conserve OXYGEN by holding someone’s noise tight hoping that the person can also breath through the anus.

On the issue of subsidy removal, Tinubu acted like a promiscuous Nigerian male undergraduate who simply rushed out to buy CONDOM and changed his bedsheets simply because someone told him that he sighted his girl friend in their neighborhood. No plan of the said girl friend's visiting initially.
No consideration of whether the girl is in that neighborhood just to buy sanitary pads. Acting before planning at the extreme.

With time tissue paper may be sold at N12,000 per unit. Ph. Ph.D. or professorship can not guarantee the quality of economic advice or policy implementation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Lagos To Oshogbo: Governorship Aspirant Escape Death By The Whiskers / Police Defuse Bomb Planted In Suleja Market / RSIEC Announces Election Dates In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.