Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? (2196 Views)

As Bad As It Is Nigeria Of 2021 Will Be A Paradise Compared To Nigeria Of 2041 / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 2:25am On Feb 16
PROUDIGBO:

Dude, quit sounding unreasonable! You have not given Ndigbo/Biafra the option of holding a referendum….or even agreed to listen to their grievances! Instead, you’ve held a gun to their head and demanded they recite the pledge or you blow their brains out!

Yes, many Igbo registered to vote….even much more than the 11 million you quote! But a lot of their PVCs were miraculously ‘lost’ or those who wanted to register were frustrated and eventually gave up trying! These, coupled with engineering unrest in the south-east and blaming IPOB, were all part of the devilish scheme to reduce the voting strength of the region! Even i supported Peter Obi and wanted him to win…..and HE DID WIN! This in no way makes my support for IPOB unreasonable! If anything, the shenanigans engaged in by the emilokan gang and their northern allies before, during and after the elections, have vindicated my position that Ndigbo have no business sharing the same country with certain power-hungry, vindictive, unfair and bigoted groups!

Fact of the matter is, no group or ethnicity has practiced ‘one Nigeria’ more than the Igbo, and we have paid for this mistake in blood! We would not have been here today discussing secession or no secession had Nigeria been a fair country, a true nation, and had certain groups not insisted on still blaming Ndigbo in 2024 for the crimes of Nzeogwu and a handful of other soldiers in 1966….while insisting, through their words and actions, that they will continue to extract their pound of flesh on the grandchildren of those they blame for the misdeeds of a few soldiers more than half a century ago!

There was a time I used to think like you, if you go through my old posts you will see that I was once pro Biafra but as time passed and the more knowledge and infomation I have acquired made me to take my current position and again the Biafra project have really brought calamity and pain to our people with no benefit from 1967 till date and those who are pretending today that they are fighting for Biafra have no winning formula they are just out there to make money from the blood and suffering of our people.

In fact I have realised we would never win with BIAFRA it is time we change strategy.We should stop fighting for a lost cause.
Ojukwu knew the hopelessness of trying to re-extablish Biafra thus he told us the Biafra of the mindset.

We should continue to fight for our rights(legally) within Nigeria until other tribes are ready for either complete break up of Nigeria or serious restructuring.And finally agitating for sovereign nation without the support of our political leaders is counter productive as we can see the effects for the past 24 years(Massob and Ipob).It is a waste of time,lives and resources.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:34am On Feb 16
I don enter equatorial guinea laikdis make I go do nwa boy
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Sctests: 5:00am On Feb 16
paramakina202:

You are talking rubbish. Me and you no dey same level. I use monthly unlimited subscription data (WiFi)
May God have mercy on you so that you won't run out of data, food and shelter as you wished others.

Why you no dey Nigeria to enjoy your emilokanism. Why you pick race?/

1 Like

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by adamusuleiman2: 5:03am On Feb 16
paramakina202:

You are talking rubbish. Me and you no dey same level. I use monthly unlimited subscription data (WiFi)
May God have mercy on you so that you won't run out of data, food and shelter as you wished others.
To them. Everyone is suffering and they are the only ones enjoying, yet they are the ones that cry most creating all sort of funny topics on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Sctests: 5:09am On Feb 16
blacknp:
Quite obvious that you have not read the constitution of 1999 As Amended, just talking thrash from your oblivious misconstrued imagination?

Only failed Nigerians using Biafra, which is just an incoherent minded person’s fleeting illusion to be pursued but never attained, as an excuse for their failed existence reason like you, & we have a lot of clueless minded things like yourself existing within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

No wonder you are suffering in The Federal Republic of Nigeria, nobody force them to born you for Naija?

Your so called Biafra has been handed over to Cameroon Republic over a twice a baker’s dozen years ago, move across the border if you done tire for your former motherland?

Nonsensical Empty Barrel.

Agbadorudeen opinion. Empty in content and plausibility. grin

Stick to pounding Amala in your mother's dirty Iya monsuru restaurant. This one pass your brain power.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by reiddecuti: 6:03am On Feb 16
Nigeria competing to be crown the worst country on earth. If care is not taken, in a little while, Nigeria will be declared a pariah state no one wants to associate with, thanks to the greed of the rulers and the foolishness of the followers.

2 Likes

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by eteebanky1: 8:46am On Feb 16
Very soon, Nigeria will disengage

But your Biafra isn't realistic

Southern parts of the country will form their country while northern parts will also form their own country
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Tochi360: 9:05am On Feb 16
PROUDIGBO:

‘Nwafor’ my hairy black ass! Dude, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY NOT IGBO!…..Both you and the para’ dude i responded to (that’s if you’re not both in cahoots or one of his alternate monikers)!

You lying and deceitful schmucks always surface when you fear the secession option is gaining mass appeal amongst Ndigbo and their friends/neighbours! I put it to you that you’re most likely a impostor and 5th-columnist! If by the off-chance you do have some Igbo blood in you, then your case is even more pathetic as it’s obvious you’re placing whatever pecuniary and short-term materialistic/political gains you’re getting presently before the long-term and wider Igbo interest!

Ndigbo have been doing this ‘one Nigeria’ shit for more than half a century now, and we’re worse off for it and have lost millions of lives to the charade! We’ve been left holding the short end of the stick, while the other two major groups/ethnicities are cornering a disproportionate amount of political and economic benefits for their politicians, entrepreneurs and region! If you are Igbo, it’s naive, malleable, selfish and lilly-livered Igbo like you they like and who they use or turn to in their bid to give some semblance of ‘unity’ and ‘everyone is benefiting from ‘one Nigeria’’! If indeed you are Igbo, you’re likely to be one of the useless and subservient Igbo politicians beholden to the Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance or one of their lackeys! Walahi, Igbo political elite are the most useless and the worst amongst the three major groupings!

It’s funny how we never hear your useless voice when Ndigbo are being cheated politically and economically, or when we’re being mocked and abused! You only appear when Igbo are having kind words to say of IPOB or Mazi Kanu! What exactly is your fear!? I understand the game you’re trying to play, but you ain’t playing it with me mate!

How did Mazi Kanu call for ‘self destruction’ of the very same people he cares for and is one of!? Or is him asking for referendum now a basis for you making that daft and false assertion!? You have not said anything about the evil Fulani army of Nigeria and their DSS partners who have been murdering hundreds if not thousands of innocent Igbo/Biafran agitators in cold blood! Rather, you have the temerity to open you mouth to blame the victims!

Mazi Kanu would not have escaped to the UK had Buhari respected the rights of all to freedom of speech and had he respected the rule of law and not tried to murder Mazi Kanu days before he (Kanu) was due to reappear in court for the continuance of the laughable ‘treason’ trial! Mazi Kanu was in Nigeria sensitising on the need for a referendum and holding massive rallies! The evil Buhari gov’t saw this and panicked because they know fake allusions to ‘one Nigeria’ are not built on any solid foundation of patriotism or true nationhood! This was why they went after Mazi Kanu and IPOB, and this is why you’re here on this forum trying to give a false narrative and trying to silence the true sentiments and feelings of the people!

Shut up You are the one that is not Igbo.

Common sense is very far from you,so bcus You are pro ipob every other person must be pro ipob like you. Start mentioning names of Igbos who stand with your ipob to prove that you are Igbo bcus an Igbo man can't come up with this dumb bullshit you put up here.

Igbo is a big Tribe,Ipob is a registered group,a secessionist movement,We also have massob,are they pro ipob?
Are they less Igbo??

Address Your ipob as a group,no one says You should not charge for self determination,but don't tag everyone else into your group. Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is a failed project but know this and know Peace,minus Nigeria, even if the Country breaks today,Igbo is not going your Ipob way,no true well trained Igboman fancies characters like your ipob leaders.

Ipob is a registered group,not a Tribe,You are obviously not Igbo bcus You are too dumb to know this.

Nonsense and Ingredients,I am not Igbo bcus I told You the truth,but You are Igbo bcus You are pro a group whose only benchmark on the region is self destruction right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 10:34am On Feb 16
Sctests:

Why you no dey Nigeria to enjoy your emilokanism. Why you pick race?/

How did you come to conclusion I am a emilokanist?
Tinubu's presidency have nothing to do with where I live cos I live outside Nigeria even before useless APC came to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Biafrannuke: 10:36am On Feb 16
Sangoamadioha1:
E no hard nah, relocate to Somalia abeg.
People like you claim to be patriotic but always believe in running away from their "beloved" country. I am not you.

1 Like

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 12:14pm On Feb 16
Abufo:

you no dey read...he is asking for Biafra....wetin concern us with somalia.............Fulani nigeria are at the same level with somalia na! Boko haram and Al shebab are siamese twins...!

Biafra na online country nah tongue
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 12:16pm On Feb 16
Biafrannuke:
People like you claim to be patriotic but always believe in running away from their "beloved" country. I am not you.

But you are complaining As your online country is not in existence, the next best option is Somalia since according to you it is better than Nigeria.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Wisfem: 12:22pm On Feb 16
paramakina202:

With Your Shallow Neanderthal skull and mind set, what do you have that you boast all this things here, engage in a factual reality No..

2 Likes

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16
Tochi360:

Common sense is very far from you,so bcus You are pro ipob every other person must be pro ipob like you. Start mentioning names of Igbos who stand with your ipob to prove that you are Igbo bcus an Igbo man can't come up with this dumb bullshit you put up here.

Igbo is a big Tribe,Ipob is a registered group,a secessionist movement,We also have massob,are they pro ipob?
Are they less Igbo??

Address Your ipob as a group,no one says You should not charge for self determination,but don't tag everyone else into your group. Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is a failed project but know this and know Peace,minus Nigeria, even if the Country breaks today,Igbo is not going your Ipob way,no true well trained Igboman fancies characters like your ipob leaders.

Ipob is a registered group,not a Tribe,You are obviously not Igbo bcus You are too dumb to know this.

Nonsense and Ingredients,I am not Igbo bcus I told You the truth,but You are Igbo bcus You are pro a group whose only benchmark on the region is self destruction right

Yet more inane rambling! I would have said you’re vacuous if not that you’re full of shit!

Dude, you and anyone else is free to disagree with IPOB and Mazi Kanu, but when you make unfounded and baseless accusations against them, you will be asked to defend your stand! And if you can’t, as presently is the case, then you will collect the abuse you so richly deserve!

How TF can you sit there and blame the victim for the harassment and cold-blooded murders of the evil Nigerian state!? Since when did asking for referendum on secession deserve the response of getting gunned down or locked up!? And i ask this question against the backdrop of thousands of ‘repentant’ terrorists being freed from detention/prison either by state pardon or orchestrated jailbreaks! Isn’t it obvious there’s one rule for the Igbo and others they consider ‘3rd class citizens’….and another rule for the muslim core north and their cousins who infiltrated the country from all over west and central Africa! Knowing this, why would any Igbo with their head screwed on right justify the continued incarceration of Mazi Kanu….who the courts have declared innocent and free to go home!? You see why i say you can’t possibly be Igbo!?

Events playing out in Nigeria since 2015 have proven Mazi Kanu right, yet deceptive mofos like you ignore his apt predictions and instead, like King Herods’ daughter, demand for his head on a platter!

’Nigeria is indissoluble….Nigeria is indivisible….yadi-yadi-yah’, yet you gave up Bakassi without firing a shot and cowardly scampered off into the bush with your tail between your legs!

You said ’even if Nigeria breaks today, Igbo are not going the IPOB way!’ Pray, what is this IPOB way as identified by you, and how did you ascertain Ndigbo wouldn’t go that way!? Even i don’t agree with all Mazi Kanus’ ideas of how a newly emergent Biafra/Igbo country would be configured….and i’m sure even Mazi Kanu would have adjusted his ideas having seen the kind of people Igbo have for neighbours in the east!

So just to recap…..nobody is saying you can’t despise Mazi Kanu and IPOB, or slavishly be a ‘one Nigerianist’ and kiss the ass of your hegemonic oppressors! It’s a free world mate and it’s your prerogative (apologies to Bobby Brown)! However, when you make wild and baseless accusations, you will be called upon to defend your stand! Hopefully, when you respond we will hear from you just how IPOB is responsible for the murders carried out by the evil Nigerian state and why Mazi Kanu shouldn’t be freed forthwith in compliance with the last ruling by the Court of Appeal!
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 2:01pm On Feb 16
Tochi360:

Are they less Igbo??

To them being Igbo mean being loyal to Nnamdi Kanu and his bullşhit.If you did not align with their destructive idealogy they will question your Igboness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 2:04pm On Feb 16
Wisfem:

With Your Shallow Neanderthal skull and mind set, what do you have that you boast all this things here, engage in a factual reality No..

I am not boasting but for you to assume that I will suffer lack of data or any good thing simply because I disagreed with your satanic idealogies is a wishful thinking.All you ipobianns can kiss my azz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Tochi360: 4:24pm On Feb 16
paramakina202:

To them being Igbo mean being loyal to Nnamdi Kanu and his bullşhit.If you did not align with their destructive idealogy they will question your Igboness.

That's their own cup of tea,I don't mind anyone doing self determination bcus it is a recognized right,but I don't fancy the idea of lumping a whole Tribe to the doings of a documented and registered group.

BTW are You pro Apc?
If You are then Your Igboness is in more doubt,no well trained Igboman will purposely support a group that is the greatest calamity to befall the common man living in Nigeria.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Tochi360: 4:37pm On Feb 16
PROUDIGBO:

Yet more inane rambling! I would have said you’re vacuous if not that you’re full of shit!

Dude, you and anyone else is free to disagree with IPOB and Mazi Kanu, but when you make unfounded and baseless accusations against them, you will be asked to defend your stand! And if you can’t, as presently is the case, then you will collect the abuse you so richly deserve!

How TF can you sit there and blame the victim for the harassment and cold-blooded murders of the evil Nigerian state!? Since when did asking for referendum on secession deserve the response of getting gunned down or locked up!? And i ask this question against the backdrop of thousands of ‘repentant’ terrorists being freed from detention/prison either by state pardon or orchestrated jailbreaks! Isn’t it obvious there’s one rule for the Igbo and others they consider ‘3rd class citizens’….and another rule for the muslim core north and their cousins who infiltrated the country from all over west and central Africa! Knowing this, why would any Igbo with their head screwed on right justify the continued incarceration of Mazi Kanu….who the courts have declared innocent and free to go home!? You see why i say you can’t possibly be Igbo!?

Events playing out in Nigeria since 2015 have proven Mazi Kanu right, yet deceptive mofos like you ignore his apt predictions and instead, like King Herods’ daughter, demand for his head on a platter!

’Nigeria is indissoluble….Nigeria is indivisible….yadi-yadi-yah’, yet you gave up Bakassi without firing a shot and cowardly scampered off into the bush with your tail between your legs!

You said ’even if Nigeria breaks today, Igbo are not going the IPOB way!’ Pray, what is this IPOB way as identified by you, and how did you ascertain Ndigbo wouldn’t go that way!? Even i don’t agree with all Mazi Kanus’ ideas of how a newly emergent Biafra/Igbo country would be configured….and i’m sure even Mazi Kanu would have adjusted his ideas having seen the kind of people Igbo have for neighbours in the east!

So just to recap…..nobody is saying you can’t despise Mazi Kanu and IPOB, or slavishly be a ‘one Nigerianist’ and kiss the ass of your hegemonic oppressors! It’s a free world mate and it’s your prerogative (apologies to Bobby Brown)! However, when you make wild and baseless accusations, you will be called upon to defend your stand! Hopefully, when you respond we will hear from you just how IPOB is responsible for the murders carried out by the evil Nigerian state and why Mazi Kanu shouldn’t be freed forthwith in compliance with the last ruling by the Court of Appeal!

I didn't read all the long thrash of a brainwashed nigga and ipob radio talk you put up,I only flipped through and saw where You asked how the stingy Londoner who doesn't have a chewing gum business in Igboland is bringing self destruction on the peaceful Region while His family enjoy in safe UK.

Giving guns and creating a militia when You still have a proscription order is one way. Are You saying that your ipob group didn't know that they will be having constant confrontations with the military in Igboland when they were creating their Esn militants??
Will such confrontations not rock the region in violence? What will happen to the people of the region who want to do their business and feed their families in peace,will they not be caught in the middle of this confrontations?
You keep making moves as a group that negatively affects the region as a whole.

Na una wey dey ipob group fancy una Leader,if I am to even pit side with a secessionist movement,I am going with massob,when Igboland had massob We had self determination,now what We have at hand with ipob is self destruction with that fat moroñ Simon Ekpa in charge.

To the brainwashed niggas even massob is sabo only them be angels, undecided who even gave you any such right to judge who or who is sabo

I also want him to be freed, perhaps he still has a way of talking to this niggas He gave guns who are now in control of Simon Ekpa.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Wisfem: 5:06pm On Feb 16
paramakina202:

I am not boasting but for you to assume that I will suffer lack of data or any good thing simply because I disagreed with your satanic idealogies is a wishful thinking.All you ipobianns can kiss my azz.

Black man!! Any little thing You know who I am? you know what I have? Go to the morgue, You will see Wealthy men there ..This your Stupid mentality is not better than your predecessors, those Useless Moors In cohabitation with Portuguese merchants..
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 6:39pm On Feb 16
Wisfem:

Black man!! Any little thing You know who I am? you know what I have? Go to the morgue, You will see Wealthy men there ..This your Stupid mentality is not better than your predecessors, those Useless Moors In cohabitation with Portuguese merchants..

Cry me a river loser.
You are bitter and mad because I prove to you I ain't going to lack data anytime soon as you wished...You be winch. Get lost abeg.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 6:45pm On Feb 16
Tochi360:

That's their own cup of tea,I don't mind anyone doing self determination bcus it is a recognized right,but I don't fancy the idea of lumping a whole Tribe to the doings of a documented and registered group.

BTW are You pro Apc?
If You are then Your Igboness is in more doubt,no well trained Igboman will purposely support a group that is the greatest calamity to befall the common man living in Nigeria.

Why don't you use few minutes to visit my in profile to know if I am pro APC or not?
My governor is the only LP governor nationwide I support him with full chest and supported Obi all through.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Tochi360: 10:43pm On Feb 16
paramakina202:

Why don't you use few minutes to visit my in profile to know if I am pro APC or not?
My governor is the only LP governor nationwide I support him with full chest and supported Obi all through.

I only asked a question,it's good to know you are not pro Apc,those people are the biggest problem this Country is facing.

And it's chilling to know You are not pro ipob too,them and Apc urchins na big problem to any society,just zombie away common sense.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 10:56pm On Feb 16
Tochi360:

I only asked a question,it's good to know you are not pro Apc,those people are the biggest problem this Country is facing.

And it's chilling to know You are not pro ipob too,them and Apc urchins na big problem to any society,just zombie away common sense.

I am anti IPOB and APC they both combined brought insecurity to Igboland.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:11am On Feb 17
Tochi360:

I didn't read all the long thrash of a brainwashed nigga and ipob radio talk you put up,I only flipped through and saw where You asked how the stingy Londoner who doesn't have a chewing gum business in Igboland is bringing self destruction on the peaceful Region while His family enjoy in safe UK.

Giving guns and creating a militia when You still have a proscription order is one way. Are You saying that your ipob group didn't know that they will be having constant confrontations with the military in Igboland when they were creating their Esn militants??
Will such confrontations not rock the region in violence? What will happen to the people of the region who want to do their business and feed their families in peace,will they not be caught in the middle of this confrontations?
You keep making moves as a group that negatively affects the region as a whole.

Na una wey dey ipob group fancy una Leader,if I am to even pit side with a secessionist movement,I am going with massob,when Igboland had massob We had self determination,now what We have at hand with ipob is self destruction with that fat moroñ Simon Ekpa in charge.

To the brainwashed niggas even massob is sabo only them be angels, undecided who even gave you any such right to judge who or who is sabo

I also want him to be freed, perhaps he still has a way of talking to this niggas He gave guns who are now in control of Simon Ekpa.

The problem with arguing from a position of misinformation.....or no information at all, is that you end up making a fool of yourself!

Glad to see you at least made some attempt to answer some of the questions posed! Problem with your response is that you were deceptively selective in your approach, and started the story from the middle! You think Mazi Kanu woke up one morning and thought it was a good idea to arm vigilantes just for the heck of it? The chronological order of events leading up to the formation of ESN started with the infiltration by Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists into the forests of the south-east. Their boldness and effrontery to bring their criminality down to the south-east started with the coming of Buhari in 2015! Hitherto, they had confined their madness to the north! Other regions in the south were equally not spared! Mazi Kanu was sounding the alarm on their presence in our region, but his protestations fell on the deaf ears of the south-east political elite, and this insecurity came to a head with the Nimbo and Uzo-Uwani massacres....carried out by the same criminal elements Mazi Kanu had warned everyone about! Even after the aforementioned outrage, NOTHING was done by the governors of states in the south-east (and i remember with annoyance how the useless Ugwuanyi went to Aso Rock and was photographed grinning from ear to ear as he posed with Buhari)! These sad events and the seeming unwillingness or inability of the useless south-east governors and the complicit Buhari gov't forced the hand of Mazi Kanu and led to the formation ESN! It was after ESN was formed that the south-east governors then made a play at pretending to form a regional security body (Ebubeagu), but when last did you hear of the fools....that is besides reports of how Umahi and Uzodinma used them to target and harass political opponents!?

Till today, NO ONE has been caught, tried, convicted and sentenced for the massacres of Nimbo and Uzo-Uwani! This is the compromised, corupt and ineffective Nigerian security and justice system you want Ndigbo to depend on to protect themselves and get justice? We see the Christian middle-belt naively and continuosly depending on this same inept Nigerian gov't for protection and they're well on their way to being ethnically cleansed out of existence!

I respect Mazi Kanu for his intellect and boldness, and for the way he effectively formed a homeland defence force! This is nothing short of admirable! Let's get this straight: blame for the insecurity being witnessed today, not just in the south-east but the entire country, lays firmly and squarely at the doorstep of the eminently evil, compromised and complicit Buhari gov't, who, whether by omission or commission, allowed it to fester and grow into the intractable monster it has become today!

The only reason why the likes of you and the ruling hegemony prefer MASSOB to IPOB is because you didn't feel threatened by them! Even with their peaceful approach, did they elicit any kind of attention from the Nigerian state and its apologists? The only reaction they got was to be derided, hounded and shot! It's true what some say....that the only way the Nigerian state will sit up and take notice is when they're given as much hell as they dish out! And this is why they fear and despise Mazi Kanu in equal measure, and why they just had to silence him and get him out of circulation!

1 Like

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Tochi360: 3:26pm On Feb 17
PROUDIGBO:

The problem with arguing from a position of misinformation.....or no information at all, is that you end up making a fool of yourself!

Glad to see you at least made some attempt to answer some of the questions posed! Problem with your response is that you were deceptively selective in your approach, and started the story from the middle! You think Mazi Kanu woke up one morning and thought it was a good idea to arm vigilantes just for the heck of it? The chronological order of events leading up to the formation of ESN started with the infiltration by Fulani herdsmen/bandits/terrorists into the forests of the south-east. Their boldness and effrontery to bring their criminality down to the south-east started with the coming of Buhari in 2015! Hitherto, they had confined their madness to the north! Other regions in the south were equally not spared! Mazi Kanu was sounding the alarm on their presence in our region, but his protestations fell on the deaf ears of the south-east political elite, and this insecurity came to a head with the Nimbo and Uzo-Uwani massacres....carried out by the same criminal elements Mazi Kanu had warned everyone about! Even after the aforementioned outrage, NOTHING was done by the governors of states in the south-east (and i remember with annoyance how the useless Ugwuanyi went to Aso Rock and was photographed grinning from ear to ear as he posed with Buhari)! These sad events and the seeming unwillingness or inability of the useless south-east governors and the complicit Buhari gov't forced the hand of Mazi Kanu and led to the formation ESN! It was after ESN was formed that the south-east governors then made a play at pretending to form a regional security body (Ebubeagu), but when last did you hear of the fools....that is besides reports of how Umahi and Uzodinma used them to target and harass political opponents!?

Till today, NO ONE has been caught, tried, convicted and sentenced for the massacres of Nimbo and Uzo-Uwani! This is the compromised, corupt and ineffective Nigerian security and justice system you want Ndigbo to depend on to protect themselves and get justice? We see the Christian middle-belt naively and continuosly depending on this same inept Nigerian gov't for protection and they're well on their way to being ethnically cleansed out of existence!

I respect Mazi Kanu for his intellect and boldness, and for the way he effectively formed a homeland defence force! This is nothing short of admirable! Let's get this straight: blame for the insecurity being witnessed today, not just in the south-east but the entire country, lays firmly and squarely at the doorstep of the eminently evil, compromised and complicit Buhari gov't, who, whether by omission or commission, allowed it to fester and grow into the intractable monster it has become today!

The only reason why the likes of you and the ruling hegemony prefer MASSOB to IPOB is because you didn't feel threatened by them! Even with their peaceful approach, did they elicit any kind of attention from the Nigerian state and its apologists? The only reaction they got was to be derided, hounded and shot! It's true what some say....that the only way the Nigerian state will sit up and take notice is when they're given as much hell as they dish out! And this is why they fear and despise Mazi Kanu in equal measure, and why they just had to silence him and get him out of circulation!

Oboy shut up and do your ipob in peace,don't tag others into your fruitless tomfoolery. You haven't mentioned names of Igbos who stand with your ipob it's been years now yet zero PURPOSE, zero, Direction,TOTAL FRUITLESSNESS that's all your ipob have.
Nonsense brainwashed efulefu,others are bad, while your stingy mnk Fendi freedom fighter supreme leader whose umunna have never ever for once be caught doing your ipob is the saint undecided

Continue to fool yourself,year in year out they brainwash a weak minded dunderhead like you to be shouting referendum on SM while in REALITY the people who will vote in the referendum continue to elect and empower leaders who will swear an oath to stand against your ipob,you must be living in absolute tomfoolery to not understand that the good people of the region do not want a Biafra where thugs and cultist will hang and kill others who do not agree with them,çalling them SABOTEUR.

I am done engaging a brainwashed efulefu like You, continue to do your fruitless ipob bullcrap,it is your right,just don't tag a WHOLE TRIBE into your nonsense.
Idiot so You are saying one group amongst a whole Tribe can just give guns to brainwashed niggas and tag then regional outfit even when they have been rejected by the leaders of the region? Brainwashed ewu,I am from Imo State, mention who and who represented Imo State in the formation and decision making of the ESN militia,amadioha strike your brainwashed head dead angry should We also allow Massob to create their own illegal outfit?? You are worse than those Apc urchins,Your mentality is terrible undecided
Don't bother to write into my mention bcus I no go read am.

BTW I maintain that You are not Igbo,You are just one lost Tribalistic Soul using Igbo to engage your co shameless Yoruba tribalist.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Wisfem: 4:17pm On Feb 17
paramakina202:

Cry me a river loser.
You are bitter and mad because I prove to you I ain't going to lack data anytime soon as you wished...You be winch. Get lost abeg.

Sorry I was talking with a mofo..
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 4:42pm On Feb 17
Wisfem:

Sorry I was talking with a mofo..

Keep crying blood.

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:20am On Feb 18
Tochi360:

Oboy shut up and do your ipob in peace,don't tag others into your fruitless tomfoolery. You haven't mentioned names of Igbos who stand with your ipob it's been years now yet zero PURPOSE, zero, Direction,TOTAL FRUITLESSNESS that's all your ipob have.
Nonsense brainwashed efulefu,others are bad, while your stingy mnk Fendi freedom fighter supreme leader whose umunna have never ever for once be caught doing your ipob is the saint undecided

Continue to fool yourself,year in year out they brainwash a weak minded dunderhead like you to be shouting referendum on SM while in REALITY the people who will vote in the referendum continue to elect and empower leaders who will swear an oath to stand against your ipob,you must be living in absolute tomfoolery to not understand that the good people of the region do not want a Biafra where thugs and cultist will hang and kill others who do not agree with them,çalling them SABOTEUR.

I am done engaging a brainwashed efulefu like You, continue to do your fruitless ipob bullcrap,it is your right,just don't tag a WHOLE TRIBE into your nonsense.
Idiot so You are saying one group amongst a whole Tribe can just give guns to brainwashed niggas and tag then regional outfit even when they have been rejected by the leaders of the region? Brainwashed ewu,I am from Imo State, mention who and who represented Imo State in the formation and decision making of the ESN militia,amadioha strike your brainwashed head dead angry should We also allow Massob to create their own illegal outfit?? You are worse than those Apc urchins,Your mentality is terrible undecided
Don't bother to write into my mention bcus I no go read am.

BTW I maintain that You are not Igbo,You are just one lost Tribalistic Soul using Igbo to engage your co shameless Yoruba tribalist.

You come across as being really empty! You waffle on and on, and end up saying fckall! Being empty seems to be one of the hallmarks of you impostor ‘one Nigerianists’…..it comes with the territory!

Asking in the Nigeria of today for names of Igbo standing with IPOB is akin to asking for those opposing a brutal dictatorship to stand up and make themselves known….especially when the dictator has made it clear he will brook no opposition and freedom of speech is a western concept not applicable in his banana republic! Asking that dumbass question is just you being diversionary and grasping at straws!

Need i remind you we’re talking of a peaceful secessionist organisation that a wicked emperor has tagged ‘terrorists’ and proceeded to ban all their activities, kidnap their leader, incarcerate their members, as well as murder some in cold-blood! You pretend not to know your evil Nigerian gov’t has a penchant for going after anyone showing support for the organisation! Mazi Kanus’ lawyer, Barrister Ejiofor, has recounted how his family home was invaded (in a replay of the senseless attack on Mazi Kanus’ Afaraukwu home) and just recently sounded the alarm that his life was being threatened! You pretend not to know of the Igbo brother in Lagos who was fed up with the attacks on Ndigbo in Lagos and said out of frustration that if the gov’t can’t protect their lives and property, that he will get IPOB to do it! For ‘daring’ to say this, Tinubu and his puppet in Lagos got the man locked up…..and till this day, they have not freed him or brought any charges against him (i stand to be corrected on the details of this one)! You know all this, yet still ask for names of Igbo standing with IPOB!? The last popularity test of IPOB and Mazi Kanu was when he held rallies in the south-east, and no Nigerian politician in recent memory has been able to have such mass-appeal and pull such massive crowds! Ask yourself, if Mazi Kanu and the idea of secession weren’t popular, why then did the evil hegemonic alliance contravene all known international laws on the rendition of suspects just so they could get their claws on Mazi Kanu and silence him! For a people confident of having a watertight ‘treason’ charge against him, they have a funny way of showing it…with their delay tactics and all!

You, a ‘one Nigerianist’, has the nerve to accuse a hounded and harassed secessionist organisation of having ‘zero purpose…zero direction….fruitlessness….blah-blah-blah’, meanwhile the jungle of Nigeria you so much believe in has been floundering in the dark and at each other’s throats since 1966! Try that for zero purpose and fruitlessness!

Your futile and weakass attempts at trying to pin on IPOB, the state-sponsored and senseless high-profile crimes/murders we witnessed in the south-east during the 2nd term of Buhari, only goes to show your true intentions on this forum and exposes your impostor ass all the more! Those senseless murders….as well as the emergence of the ekpa dolt, are all the handwork of the hegemonic deep-state….aimed at trying to ‘justify’ the ‘terrorist’ tag pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB, as well as aimed at trying to give a false impression of ‘factionalisation’ and ‘leadership change’ in the organisation! Epic fail!

Dude, the only idiot here is you! I stated how and why ESN was formed! It was a child of necessity and emerged owing to the utter inept and compromised Buhari gov’t! The only alternative was to sit like sitting ducks and wait for the next Uzo-Uwani and Nimbo to occur! The useless ebubeagu was formed only as a response to ESN….to make it appear the south-east governors were doing something like their south-west counterparts had done with amutekuns! I ask yet again, where is your useless ebubeagu today!

I’m from Ndoni-Umuonyema in Rivers state! You claim you’re from Imo! What town and clan are you from!? If indeed it turns out you ARE Igbo, then it’s now beginning to make sense why you’re making all these daft and efulefu arguments….you’re most one of Uzodinmas’ thugs! Seeing the high spate of insecurity and bloodshed that attended the emergence as your supreme court boss as governor, shouldn’t you rather be hanging your head in shame instead of bringing your usual dirty politics into issues concerning the security of Alaigbo/south-east!? You schmucks were obviously FULLY REPRESENTED in the formation of ebubeagu, how did that make Imo more secure!?

2 Likes

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by kikake: 1:20am On Feb 28
paramakina202:

There was a time I used to think like you, if you go through my old posts you will see that I was once pro Biafra but as time passed and the more knowledge and infomation I have acquired made me to take my current position and again the Biafra project have really brought calamity and pain to our people with no benefit from 1967 till date and those who are pretending today that they are fighting for Biafra have no winning formula they are just out there to make money from the blood and suffering of our people.

In fact I have realised we would never win with BIAFRA it is time we change strategy.We should stop fighting for a lost cause.
Ojukwu knew the hopelessness of trying to re-extablish Biafra thus he told us the Biafra of the mindset.

We should continue to fight for our rights(legally) within Nigeria until other tribes are ready for either complete break up of Nigeria or serious restructuring.And finally agitating for sovereign nation without the support of our political leaders is counter productive as we can see the effects for the past 24 years(Massob and Ipob).It is a waste of time,lives and resources.

You are now a lost soul wandering in the wilderness looking for anything to carry you away; if you are truly Igbo. Nd'Igbo have no stake in Nigeria; rest of Nigeria has amply demonstrated this.

1 Like

Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by paramakina202: 7:00pm On Mar 04
kikake:

You are now a lost soul wandering in the wilderness looking for anything to carry you away; if you are truly Igbo. Nd'Igbo have no stake in Nigeria; rest of Nigeria has amply demonstrated this.

Defunct Republic of Biafra is not a solution to Igbo problems in Nigeria because it is unrealistic and untainable.If we talk about Iself determination of Igbo people that is possible.
Re: Is Somalia Now A Paradise Compared To Nigeria? by Abufo: 8:07pm On Mar 07
Sangoamadioha1:

Biafra na online country nah tongue

spoken like the dummy african you are.........!! as carnal and vain as they come!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Really Your Spouse Asking People Not To Invest In Lagos? - Reno / Many Lagosians aren’t living, they merely exist – Muiz Banire / Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.