Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) (37027 Views)

Peter Obi's Strange Handshake At The Court Of Appeal / Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Obaseki Snubs APC Final Attempt To Cajole Him; Joins PDP Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15
INTEGRITYA1:

Obaseki has proven to be serial betrayer.

He did same to Oshiomole
He did same to Wike.

He betrayed APC
He bleeped PDP up.

His deputy who stood by him at the point of serious politicking is now feeling the heat.

As usual you guys must bring wike into the discussion
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15
Isokiscool:

You're not serious, I brought Wike into the equation or Wike was among those Obaseki betrayed?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by BeeNG3: 12:25am On Feb 16
Yes o! Move on if him no see ur face
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by tonyshine01: 6:01am On Feb 16
AkhereOkaka:

Stood by him? Both of them where fighting to secure their jobs. You guys forgot how obaseki insisted that Shuaibu must be his deputy, when he moved to PDP in 2020, even when PDP said that they will give him a deputy.

We rise by lifting others

You know say some people only think one way, most times based on parochial unproductive and insubstantial sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Cromagnon: 6:29am On Feb 16
Paraman:
He's so chidish. Just because shuaibu is exercising his right as a Nigerian. I doubt he can go far in politics with this kind of behavior.
he already two yẹn Governor
Which Far is he going again
He no fit run presidency
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Cromagnon: 6:30am On Feb 16
Isokiscool:
PDP is the only national party in Nigeria.APC's 9years of misrule is the worst since the history of mankind.
what did you gain from pdp
Me 3 things
Just 3

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 7:16am On Feb 16
Cromagnon:
what did you gain from pdp
Me 3 things
Just 3
A more united country,a more robust economy and a more transparent electoral process(2015 election).Can you please tell me just one thing Nigerians have gained from APC as a party?
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Paraman: 7:35am On Feb 16
Cromagnon:
he already two yẹn Governor
Which Far is he going again
He no fit run presidency
He can still become a senator, minister, vice president and president
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by DSoj(m): 8:52am On Feb 16
Childish idiot
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by showwiggy: 9:03am On Feb 16
Paraman:
He's so chidish. Just because shuaibu is exercising his right as a Nigerian. I doubt he can go far in politics with this kind of behavior.

Person wey efcc go soon arrange immediately him dey handover,looters disguising to be saint.
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Beolly(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16
Paraman:
This is his last bus stop politically.
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Beolly(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16
Watinhapen:
Obaseki is too childish. It’s not that he’s even a good governor. A governor that hasn’t done a single thing in Edo State forming like he’s somebody special.
Edo no be Lagos
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Beolly(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16
Difrent:

Good for Shuaibu. He betrayed Oshio baba for this man and this is how he was paid back.

Though he felt he was doing the right thing but events have proved him wrong.
Shuaibu must be filled with regrets. He thought him cutting ties with Oshio would make Obaseki see him as a worthy successor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Beolly(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16
ogbonti:

when someone keeps tarnishing your image and calling you names behind you and you receive credible inteligence about it and you see other bad comments about you on channels TV and Arise TV will you, i mean will you honestly be stew peed enough play with that person?

sometimes we demand from these governors standards that we can not even meet in our own personal lives

forgetting they are humans first before being governors - Recently, Obaseki told Shaibu he forgave him for all the previous insults only for Shaibu to go back to continue insulting Obaseki a few days later.

What is Shaibu looking for? He wants Obaseki to use Edo State funds to sponsor his gubernatorial ambition and Obaseki wont do that - Shaibu has made enough money as Deputy Governor to fund his own campaign

Let him go to the field and test his popularity- Last APC Presidential primaries of 2022, It is common knowledge that Buhari did not endorse Tinubu- He wanted then Senate President Ahmed Lawan or Rotimi Amaechi to win it- But when Tinubu got the ticket, he had no option but to support him

Let Shaibu who could not win his own ward and Local Government Area in 2020 second term Gubernatorial elections go and test his popularity —- If he gets the ticket - the Obaseki I I know will fold up and support him

Thats fair - Look at Ring Road Benin close to Oba Market and other strategic locations in Benin, you will see mighty bill boards of Phillip Shaibu, NA MY GUY everywhere - IF Obaseki really hates Phillip like he wants the world to believe, he will not allow those mighty bill boards to be everywhere in Benin City - Obaseki is a very good man — if Shaibu was deputy to someone like Wike or Yahaya Bello, will he try that in Portharcourt or Lokoja ? Wike or Bello will organize boys to beat him up and teach him a lesson he will never forget and bring down those bill boards bearing the picture of Shaibu

Peter Obi of Labor Party won Edo State in a landlside with no big bill boards and zero support from the Edo State Governor and Government. So if Phillip is really a man of the people and the home boy like he claims he is- he should not need anything from Obaseki - He should go and test his popularity, and if he is popular like Obi, he will win like Obi too who had no government support in Edo State..

Edo is the easiest state to win elections in Nigeria because IF you are good and the people love you, na dem go carry your matter for head pass you wey dey contest.

So for tha last time- what does Shaibu want Obaseki to do for him- Shaibu is the ungrateful person here .
Shuaibu is going into political Oblivion after their term expires in November. Edo North where he comes from is firmly in Oshiomole's grip, even labour party couldn't penetrate that part of Edo during last year's election.
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by moodyguy: 2:27pm On Feb 16
MAYBE OBASEKI IS AFRAID OF BEING JAZZED
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Beolly(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16
Isokiscool:
Wike was your demigod, the general commander and financial of the PDP until he worked against Obi, then he became an evil man
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Cromagnon: 8:22am On Feb 17
Paraman:
He can still become a senator, minister, vice president and president
must he?
Obaseki can never become president or vice president
Maybe senator but why would anyone with pride do such
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Cromagnon: 8:26am On Feb 17
Isokiscool:
A more united country,a more robust economy and a more transparent electoral process(2015 election).Can you please tell me just one thing Nigerians have gained from APC as a party?
When were we united, during itsekiri ijaw crisis, Ms Ife modakeke crisis, Ms kaduna crisis, or beginning of Boko
You think you're talking to b child.?
When was economy robust,? When your parents were feeding you?
Economy crashed since shagari
Which transparent election? Maurice iwu that can't show his face in public own or jega own that you claimed he gave to buhari?
Pick a lie and commit instead of jumping upandan
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 10:54am On Feb 19
Isokiscool:
I have seen your name,mr Adekole the APC clown
who is this Roofrat?
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by EreluRoz: 9:31am On Feb 22
Fira09:

Coming from someone who you can't differentiate from a local lizard.
Dem don ban you kikikikiki
Re: Governor Obaseki Snubs Shaibu's Handshake At Diri's Swearing-In (Video) by Fira09(m): 11:25am On Feb 22
EreluRoz:
Dem don ban you kikikikiki
smh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Umahi Commending Iyorchia Ayu For "Working For Tinubu" / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? / Doyin Okupe: I Knowingly Lied During The 2015 Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.