Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady (3047 Views)

Guys, As Any Lady Ever Drain Your Pocket On A Date Before? / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by papaking1(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2011
Hello Folks, are there special ways that can guarantee someone on winning over a lady?
it took me 3 good years of consistent follow up before i was able to win over my wife.
but i keep wondering, are there not easier and more sure ways of winning over any lady?

Please share your comments on the method(s) you used in winning over your woman.
your ideas will go a long way to help others
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by MrCork17: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2011
papa king:

Hello Folks, are there special ways that can guarantee someone on winning over a lady?
it took me 3 good years of consistent follow up before i was able to win over my wife.
but i keep wondering, are there not easier and more sure ways of winning over any lady?

Please share your comments on the method(s) you used in winning over your woman.

Are you unemployed? undecided
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by KenJADE(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2011
there's no easy way to win over a lady. Ladies re different ;d
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by iice(f): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
make allowances for difference in people and you'll have a starting point
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by nairaman66(m): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2011
Drink alot of water, It will clear your senses!
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by 190smh: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2011
The easiest way to win any lady esp home based nairaland nigerian girls

is thru money

this one ure saying it took you 3 years to win over your wife means 1 kobo nor dey your pocket den

expect you were obviously chasing her during the era of nnamdi azikiwe
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by chrisj2000(m): 4:16am On Nov 14, 2011
up2u
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by ijawgirl: 4:40am On Nov 14, 2011
If you are really kind, gentle, charming, respectful and nice(but not weak)
trust me, u might get the lady you want
I will pick a really good guy over a rich idiotic man
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by papaking1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
money can certainly win over most ladies in naija especially with the economic situation, but can real love be bought by money?
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by 195(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
ijaw_girl:

If you are really kind, gentle, charming, respectful and nice(but not weak)
trust me, u might get the lady you want
I will pick a really good guy over a rich idiotic man

Hence forth i'll be a kind, gentle, charming, respectful and nice(but not weak) man angry
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by nuela100(f): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
Lolz, so what exactly made her change her mind? And u have to be careful if u ask me incase she's just leading u on out of pity
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by Candid2011: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
Dress well and apply powerful perfume, she will crazy for you
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by Andrew3(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
I use ma new x6 and expensive perfume to get them succumbing wink wink wink
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by silvertuke(m): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2011
papa king:

3 years way watin happen? is she not from this planet? nonsense.
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by papaking1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Just stumble on this site, please visit and read the free report if you ever want to know how to get any woman with ease
http://www.infokingsng.com/love.html
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by WebSurfer(m): 9:22am On Mar 02, 2012
going almost naked, try that,,,
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by Tosinville(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2012
Candid2011:
Dress well and apply powerful
perfume, she will crazy for you

^Some ppl dislike some perfumes probably the powerful one you'll be wearing to get'er
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by kemiola89(f): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2012
if you want to win over a lady, start with friendship, i bet you it wont take long before she realises dat you are worth being with, dats if you have the quality she seeks in a guy.
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by ifecodon20(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2012
THE LEADERS TOO
NEFARIOUS.
If I am a heldgelan  and I give up a belive and seized from the expression of opinion which I think aright and ough to be expressed. I thought it fit to be the nomal attitude to people around me and to the world and to nigeria in particular.
I learn't that when the leaders are corrupt and the people know that they are corrupt, legitimacy will not be given to the leaders but is only in nigeria that you can see a corrupt leader and still the people are supporting him. All the promises they made befor election none has been fulfil because they regard the people as fool and they are the wisest, instead they made life to be difficult to the people.
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
Sad
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by shadshadyz: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2012
the easiest way to win a lady is to treat her like a queen,always.
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by papaking1(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2012
There are sure and guaranteed ways to win over any lady. you need to develop the skills just like any other skills in life.
if you are serious about changing your status with women and want to be able to take any woman you desire into bed, then you need to see this.
i stumbled on it in my quest to find easy ways to win over any lady.
http://infokingsng.com/love.html

Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by stint(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
You are very lucky. I have the solution to your problem . all you need is what we call ' ladies follow me' . you can get it from boy babalawo near you . it works . ask mr chima if you don't believe me .
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by stint(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
papa king: There are sure and guaranteed ways to win over any lady. you need to develop the skills just like any other skills in life.
if you are serious about changing your status with women and want to be able to take any woman you desire into bed, then you need to see this.
Could you please just send a copy of the book to my email instead. at olutinuoye@gmail.com
too many stories to read on that link .
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by k2039: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
papa king: There are sure and guaranteed ways to win over any lady. you need to develop the skills just like any other skills in life.
yeah read carlos xuma's dating black book 3days ago,and it was really great.This 3 lines got me thinking;
NEVER forget you were born without her.And that there are hundreds more like her and thousands more that are even better than her.
Never put all your hope in one woman
The one who cares the least controls the relationship!
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by k2039: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
stint:
Could you please just send a copy of the book to my email instead. at olutinuoye@gmail.com
too many stories to read on that link .
I sent the dating black book already
Re: Easiest Way To Win Over Any Lady by k2039: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2012
The easiest way is to become a scarce commodity,we all want what we cannot have
No woman ever wanted a man she could easily control.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? / My Boyfriend Is So Not Very Romantic. / I Need Help On What To Do Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.