Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) (41799 Views)

Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / Why Obi, Wike Met Again In Rivers - The Nation / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Mandate1: 9:08pm On Feb 15
PortHarcourtcit:
some people will not know this truth or maybe they know but they want to turn blind eyes just because it's WIKE and i believe that everyone knows why they will never like WIKE not because he's a bad man but because he said NO to there DIVISIVE IDIOLOGIES...
what did Wike do to Amaechi?

Mr preacher. Abegi
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by themanderon: 9:12pm On Feb 15
Pleasantry devoid of emotion. There is nothing on that greeting. Politicians can great you, smile with you and still stab you in the back no be naija politicians again?
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by seunayantokun(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15
Very abstract greeting. Wàhálà still dey o
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Tranquill: 9:27pm On Feb 15
Whalis:

They hate him because he said what other members of his ethnic stand for. Unique identity and rejecting to be no other ethnic other than Ikwerre. Then he turned around to support Tinubu who wasn't their preferred candidate.

They should continue hating on people who don’t even bother about their existence.

If I were Wike, I would pay them huge amounts to increase their hatred and insults because, history has shown that their toxic love and support is usually a burden that never leads anyone to success but anyone they hate, becomes successful. Jonathan, Buhari and Tinubu are living witnesses and also, their failure PitObi

They are more of a liability for anyone to be bothered about their support.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Banhammy717: 9:33pm On Feb 15
So, if Shettima didn't instruct him to go and greet Wike, he will just ignore Wike like that?.
Someone should take Fubara to Ibadan to read the history of ugly fight between Lamidi Adedibu and Governor Ladoja.
Fubara should brace up for a dirty political fight

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:34pm On Feb 15
Mandate1:
what did Wike do to Amaechi?

Mr preacher. Abegi
Did Amaechi support wike to be governor? Do you know what he did to stop wike from being governor? Even after he became governor without Anaechis help, Ameachi tormented him. Next time don't talk about things you know nothing about. Wike campaigned vigorously for sim in the 23 LGAs, wike even fell out with old friends because he wanted sim to be Governor. Sim is an ingrate.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by harrend(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15
Are u from Rivers State?
badoh:
Fubara knew what he was into when he accepted to be governor under the influence of Wike. However, events playing out shows he looks like a weakling. See the way Shetima directed him like a boy to go and greet wike. He actually made mistake fighting Wike because I'm sure there were some candidates better than him which Wike overlooked and his action paint him as an ungrateful person. I don't know how he wants to govern in peace when he's not at peace with the house of Assembly controlled by Wike. In this life, never bite the hands that feeds you or elevate you cos you may need that hand again.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Ken5566: 9:44pm On Feb 15
Settle with Rivers state resources, right? Well talking of Emilikomkom, the white substance sniffer, that one that said he will hit the ground running, now he doesn't know where to run to,he is confused on the road.
Caramia2020:
They will eventually settle, so I don't bother myself about their beef, let's focus on the economy that Emilokan abi Emily is killing.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Mandate1: 10:04pm On Feb 15
vanitybutiwanti:
Did Amaechi support wike to be governor? Do you know what he did to stop wike from being governor? Even after he became governor without Anaechis help, Ameachi tormented him. Next time don't talk about things you know nothing about. Wike campaigned vigorously for sim in the 23 LGAs, wike even fell out with old friends because he wanted sim to be Governor. Sim is an ingrate.
who recommended him to be a minister? Àbi him fly bcom minister under GEJ?
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Sniper101(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15
seunmsg:
Wike's disposition wasn't good at all. Even if it is just for the optics, he should have smiled and and be more friendly.

tell this to Obaseki and Shuaibu at the recently concluded Gov Diri inauguration at Bayelsa State. grin
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Sniper101(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15
Paraman:
Wike behavior is still better than that of Obaseki towards shuaibu

and yet people from one peculiar part of the country feels Wike is playing bitter politics. undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by alanto: 10:52pm On Feb 15
seunmsg:
Wike's disposition wasn't good at all. Even if it is just for the optics, he should have smiled and and be more friendly.
That would be hypocritical. He wore a perfect disposition. If you watch the video, Wike saw Fubara moved pass him to greet the VP, so what if the VP didn't redirect him back to Wike?

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Nellinis(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15
Belial06:

You do not know anything. Never underestimate a silent man. That was the mistake wike made before he won't make again. You see this fubara you are calling mumu is 100 times more dangerous than any one there because he is silent

Never underestimate the gentility of a tiger

Sometimes the way una dey reason ehh.
So every silent man is now a tiger, abi??
So every silent man is dangerous abi??
For your info, SIM and Goodluck Jonathan na the same DNA them get, just say GEJ own strong small pass e own.
SIM is quiet and feeble, not quiet and dangerous.
Stop deceiving people
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 12:07am On Feb 16
Jogs1900:
Everybody knows that Wike made Fubara what he is today. Hence, they want him to be loyal to Wike his former boss, and an older person to Fubara.

Every politician including our religious leaders want their benefactors to remain loyal to them.

Fubara started the fight so soon as a result, no politician will trust him.

He's simply on his own.
The fact that people like you endorse this kind of madness is worrisome
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by ufotunang: 1:42am On Feb 16
Pretenders 🙄
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by asiga(m): 2:31am On Feb 16
See as Shettima is pointing my state Governor to a trouble maker.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by piriton: 2:49am On Feb 16
You reap what you sow
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by dododawa1: 9:37am On Feb 16
badoh:
Fubara knew what he was into when he accepted to be governor under the influence of Wike. However, events playing out shows he looks like a weakling. See the way Shetima directed him like a boy to go and greet wike. He actually made mistake fighting Wike because I'm sure there were some candidates better than him which Wike overlooked and his action paint him as an ungrateful person. I don't know how he wants to govern in peace when he's not at peace with the house of Assembly controlled by Wike. In this life, never bite the hands that feeds you or elevate you cos you may need that hand again.
is Rivers State Wike family property.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by MrSly(m): 11:13am On Feb 16
yarimo:
Illiterate Obidients, rogue rivers state elders and Edwin Clark right now
I pity stupid Nigerian youth that support foolishness. The action of wine in river State is highly unwarranted. Stop being a hypocrite. Even the greeting was not genuine as wike could not hide it. Go get a sense nigga😎
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by coins501(m): 11:24am On Feb 16
BondRiv:

Assuming what? Did you remove them from the house? Upon all the discussions on this, there is still this level of ignorance on this issue. Na wa o.
Lol, what discussion? The matter is in court my brother and no amount of discussion can change the provisions of the Constitution. No matter what you want to believe, the Assembly members are on the wrong side of the law. The only thing keeping them is a an agreement that will also not stand the test of litigation. They should commence impeachment proceedings against the governor since he hasn't represented the budget or the so called abuse of existing laws that he flouted, it's that time you'd know they aren't legitimate members of the house anymore.
The problem with some of you is that you ascribed godship to an ordinary man so much so that you can't see the obvious handwriting on the wall that the man is not in control anymore. It happened with CRA's followers too. The sad thing for you guys is that strangers will eventually feed fat from your labours.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by coins501(m): 11:34am On Feb 16
vanitybutiwanti:
Preacher man , Wike is not the first former governor to go round all of his state's LGAs to install a successor, most did it successfully. None of them asked for the head of their successor because they have them a cap.
Did Wike treat Mama P with respect. Can you honestly say he would have won In 2015 without her ? He fell out with old friends for Sim to be a puppet governor and as a Rivers man you would have been proud to be governed by such a man?.
I don't know how some of you think😒😒
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by vanitybutiwanti: 12:23pm On Feb 16
coins501:

Preacher man , Wike is not the first former governor to go round all of his state's LGAs to install a successor, most did it successfully. None of them asked for the head of their successor because they have them a cap.
Did Wike treat Mama P with respect. Can you honestly say he would have won In 2015 without her ? He fell out with old friends for Sim to be a puppet governor and as a Rivers man you would have been proud to be governed by such a man?.
I don't know how some of you think😒😒
where is your proof that wike asked for fubaras head? Where is the proof that wike fell out with patience Jonathan and disrespected her?

Why do you guys delight in talking about things you know nothing about. So now sim is a Saint?

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by coins501(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16
vanitybutiwanti:
where is your proof that wike asked for fubaras head? Where is the proof that wike fell out with patience Jonathan and disrespected her?

Why do you guys delight in talking about things you know nothing about. So now sim is a Saint?
😂😂.
I know a lot about what I'm talking about. It appears it's you who don't😏😏.
If you need proof for any of the things you asked then you must really either be stupid or slow at comprehending things.
Wike has said it himself that nobody helped him become governor, that he fought his way to be governor. When he actually did admit that someone helped him , he said it was Odili and his Wife. Never has he made reference to any role Mama P played. You must really be slow to still need proof, Wike honoured everyone he felt was important and contributed to the success of his government including non Rivers men with State honours without honouring her and you still need proof? If all these actions do not amount to disrespect to you, I wonder what is.
As for that of Fubara, Nominating every cabinet member down to his chief of staff and government house security chiefs as well as shoving a meaningless project of over 200B Naira on the governor is enough proof that he wanted his head my slow brother. He(Wike) even admitted on live TV that he did the governor wrong but he (Sim)went about things the wrong way and you're here spewing trash.
Wike is a loud man , Every proof you need is on the internet. Just do your due diligence.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by vanitybutiwanti: 1:42pm On Feb 16
coins501:

😂😂.
I know a lot about what I'm talking about. It appears it's you who don't😏😏.
If you need proof for any of the things you asked then you must really either be stupid or slow at comprehending things.
Wike has said it himself that nobody helped him become governor, that he fought his way to be governor. When he actually did admit that someone helped him , he said it was Odili and his Wife. Never has he made reference to any role Mama P played. You must really be slow to still need proof, Wike honoured everyone he felt was important and contributed to the success of his government including non Rivers men with State honours without honouring her and you still need proof? If all these actions do not amount to disrespect to you, I wonder what is.
As for that of Fubara, Nominating every cabinet member down to his chief of staff and government house security chiefs as well as shoving a meaningless project of over 200B Naira on the governor is enough proof that he wanted his head my slow brother. He(Wike) even admitted on live TV that he did the governor wrong but he (Sim)went about things the wrong way and you're here spewing trash.
Wike is a loud man , Every proof you need is on the internet. Just do your due diligence.
it's your father that is stupid, did patience Jonathan campaign for wike? Did she go round the 23 LGAs to solicit for vote for him? Didn't he put his life on the line to win the presidential election for GEJ in Rivers state? Has she complained to you or your father that wike disrespected her?

The appointees that you claimed were foisted on fubara, didn't they campaign vigorously and delieverd in their units for sim? Why didn't he say no when they were being appointed? You call Ring road a meaningless project? What has you and your father achieved in life? Same Ring road fubara takes pride in? Have you been to the project sites to see how that project is changing the landscape of Port Harcourt, wike is loud yet your god fubara accepted to ve governor under whatever condition you think was given to him..you are a fhool and you know nothing, STFU and stop talking about things you know nothing about ignorant buffon. I ask you for proof of wike demanding for things and you're capping shiit, I've encountered your likes on the Internet, you go about talking about things you know nothing about. Get a job and get a life and also try to stay alive to see your god get the reward for his ingratitude
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by emperor4love(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16
vanitybutiwanti:
don't mind those guy,is even patience that made way for wike because he was his son and wike still says it doing tenure of Jonathan,even as minister of education then na help of patience ,nd he pays loyalty to her till now,don't reply de guy
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by coins501(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16
vanitybutiwanti:
it's your father that is stupid, did patience Jonathan campaign for wike? Did she go round the 23 LGAs to solicit for vote for him? Didn't he put his life on the line to win the presidential election for GEJ in Rivers state? Has she complained to you or your father that wike disrespected her?

The appointees that you claimed were foisted on fubara, didn't they campaign vigorously and delieverd in their units for sim? Why didn't he say no when they were being appointed? You call Ring road a meaningless project? What has you and your father achieved in life? Same Ring road fubara takes pride in? Have you been to the project sites to see how that project is changing the landscape of Port Harcourt, wike is loud yet your god fubara accepted to ve governor under whatever condition you think was given to him..you are a fhool and you know nothing, STFU and stop talking about things you know nothing about ignorant buffon. I ask you for proof of wike demanding for things and you're capping shiit, I've encountered your likes on the Internet, you go about talking about things you know nothing about. Get a job and get a life and also try to stay alive to see your god get the reward for his ingratitude
Lol,
My slow and stupid brother,
On patience Jonathan, she needn't have gone round the 23 LGA's to campaign for him. She was the first lady of Nigeria for crying out loud!!. I mean, what exactly are you saying? That she didn't Power Wike to office with all the machineries of state? Or that he didn't disrespect her? Where do you really stand?
For the benefit of the unsuspecting people you're trying to deceive. Let me take you back to memory lane how the police and the coercive forces of state were directed by mama P to work for Wike to the extent of the then Governor CRAs security aids being withdrawn on the eve of election. How did Wike risk his life when forces of state were handed over to him by Mama P, even all the "senior Men" from Okrika who were also instrumental to his success were still loyalists of Mama P, Evans Bipi who was his Pointman and Factional speaker in the State Assembly was Mama P's boy, how the hell was she not the force behind Wike when she gave State Power to him, or are you saying you're not aware that the only thing keeping Wike's relevance in Rivers State today is his control of the Police and other coercive forces of the State by reason of his federal backing? You asked for proof because you're too slow to understand and I gave you just a little, you've now shifted the goal post to say she didn't complain. I understand you're stupid and slow to comprehending stuff but please just try to understand that not everyone is like Wike who whines like a baby when things don't go his way, You're probably also immature like that .
On proofs as to Wike's childish demands, I've told you to surf the net, you'll see Wike's own admissions.
On the Ring Road, Sim will definitely talk about it because he had already started it before the mist was cleared from his eyes.
On Sim being my God and a saint, please understand that I'm not even a Sim supporter, I never campaigned for him but even if he has his own shortcomings like everyone does , the fact that he has made you guys an opposition in your own party is okay by me.
On me getting a life, compare your time spent on Nairaland with mine Viz a Viz our registration date, you'd see you're the one who needs to put your life in order.
I've tried to limit my response to you because you're stupid and will probably will still not understand due to your slow comprehensive condition.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by vanitybutiwanti: 6:24pm On Feb 16
coins501:

Lol,
My slow and stupid brother,
On patience Jonathan, she needn't have gone round the 23 LGA's to campaign for him. She was the first lady of Nigeria for crying out loud!!. I mean, what exactly are you saying? That she didn't Power Wike to office with all the machineries of state? Or that he didn't disrespect her? Where do you really stand?
For the benefit of the unsuspecting people you're trying to deceive. Let me take you back to memory lane how the police and the coercive forces of state were directed by mama P to work for Wike to the extent of the then Governor CRAs security aids being withdrawn on the eve of election. How did Wike risk his life when forces of state were handed over to him by Mama P, even all the "senior Men" from Okrika who were also instrumental to his success were still loyalists of Mama P, Evans Bipi who was his Pointman and Factional speaker in the State Assembly was Mama P's boy, how the hell was she not the force behind Wike when she gave State Power to him, or are you saying you're not aware that the only thing keeping Wike's relevance in Rivers State today is his control of the Police and other coercive forces of the State by reason of his federal backing? You asked for proof because you're too slow to understand and I gave you just a little, you've now shifted the goal post to say she didn't complain. I understand you're stupid and slow to comprehending stuff but please just try to understand that not everyone is like Wike who whines like a baby when things don't go his way, You're probably also immature like that .
On proofs as to Wike's childish demands, I've told you to surf the net, you'll see Wike's own admissions.
On the Ring Road, Sim will definitely talk about it because he had already started it before the mist was cleared from his eyes.
On Sim being my God and a saint, please understand that I'm not even a Sim supporter, I never campaigned for him but even if he has his own shortcomings like everyone does , the fact that he has made you guys an opposition in your own party is okay by me.
On me getting a life, compare your time spent on Nairaland with mine Viz a Viz our registration date, you'd see you're the one who needs to put your life in order.
I've tried to limit my response to you because you're stupid and will probably will still not understand due to your slow comprehensive condition.
your father is stupiiid, you have no proof that he made demands, you're a low life and a nonentity.. wike was singled out to fly the gubernatorial ticket in 2015 because he had the clout, the ticket was not given to him on a platter like sim the ingrate, if it was about clout and political capacity, go round and George Kelly would have been governor today. I repeat you know absolutely nothing, all you write here are fitments of you and your fathers imagination. Get a life and next time do not talk about things you know nothing about
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by coins501(m): 10:42am On Feb 17
vanitybutiwanti:
your father is stupiiid, you have no proof that he made demands, you're a low life and a nonentity.. wike was singled out to fly the gubernatorial ticket in 2015 because he had the clout, the ticket was not given to him on a platter like sim the ingrate, if it was about clout and political capacity, go round and George Kelly would have been governor today. I repeat you know absolutely nothing, all you write here are fitments of you and your fathers imagination. Get a life and next time do not talk about things you know nothing about
This is a faceless forum my stupid bro, you're the real lowlife calling who you'd be privileged to know a low life. Anyways keep being stupid. A data boy who spends his whole day online telling me to get a life. Lol 😂😂
PS: I won't respond to you again as you've fully descended to your familiar terrain- the gutters.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by vanitybutiwanti: 1:42pm On Feb 17
coins501:

This is a faceless forum my stupid bro, you're the real lowlife calling who you'd be privileged to know a low life. Anyways keep being stupid. A data boy who spends his whole day online telling me to get a life. Lol 😂😂
PS: I won't respond to you again as you've fully descended to your familiar terrain- the gutters.
shut up, you're a nobody. Because I debunked your lies,, you called me a data boy. Your father can not pay me. Once you guys hate someone, you believe lies told against the person even when there's no proof to back up your believe. Get lost and get a life lowlife.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by coins501(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17
vanitybutiwanti:
shut up, you're a nobody. Because I debunked your lies,, you called me a data boy. Your father can not pay me. Once you guys hate someone, you believe lies told against the person even when there's no proof to back up your believe. Get lost and get a life lowlife.
😂😂 But you're a data boy... Isn't that what you are?? Why getting upset?.
You debunked nothing stupid.
Go through our conversation, you asked for proofs, I gave them to you but you're too slow to understand. It's not my fault young man, it's your nature.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by vanitybutiwanti: 4:47pm On Feb 17
coins501:

😂😂 But you're a data boy... Isn't that what you are?? Why getting upset?.
You debunked nothing stupid.
Go through our conversation, you asked for proofs, I gave them to you but you're too slow to understand. It's not my fault young man, it's your nature.
your father is slow, you don't have proof to the effect that wike asked fubara for cash or favour, you're regurgitating things your father and his drunk friends talk about in beer parlours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.