Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) (41729 Views)

Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / Why Obi, Wike Met Again In Rivers - The Nation / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by BondRiv: 6:19pm On Feb 15
coins501:

Will any member of the state assembly assuming they are still members return?. Y'all know nothing. Next month everybody go dey alright, then it'd become clear.

Assuming what? Did you remove them from the house? Upon all the discussions on this, there is still this level of ignorance on this issue. Na wa o.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Lanre1st(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:21pm On Feb 15
Wetin dey worry that book Haram man?
Why treat a whole gov like he is some boy to be sent around?
All these people who are treating fubara shabbily will not take a quarter of this bullshit from their predecessors when they were in office.
They are all a bunch of power drunk hypocrites!!
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by ComeToJesus: 6:21pm On Feb 15
Shettima sef no try. A good gesture delivered in a hypocritical manner.

How about whispering into Fubara's ears instead of the gesticulation, the pointing of finger to Wike's direction..

Now Wike go come feel say the guy no wan greet am before..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:23pm On Feb 15
Image123:
Lol, the awkward moment when a muslim is the one urging two professing christians to make peace.
Bigot
I didn't know they were fighting in church

The Muslim could not make peace in his state tough

Bombs were like drops of rain throughout his reign

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Bimpe29: 6:26pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
Shettima; Go greet that drunkard make E nor be like say you get problem with am.

Fubara; Na true oh, I perceive 40yrs old whiskey as I pass, I nor know say he dey there. Make I just hail the trouble maker. grin
You ehn grin
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by 1972xy: 6:27pm On Feb 15
Fubara made a mistake by starting this fight.
Fighting Wike is Fighting Tinubu.
Can he win?
Mba!

Control of Rivers for 2027 is the bottom line.
Dining and dining with pdp / atiku was the genesis of this fight.
Fubara needs to send powerful emissary to Wike and ask for forgiveness if he really wants his seat back as governor.

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by ddippset(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15
meum:
It’s obvious there’s friction.
Very obvious.
Wike looked completely disinterested...
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Kunlexity(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15
π‘“π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘‘π‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘™
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by millionboi2: 6:32pm On Feb 15
Jogs1900:
Everybody knows that Wike made Fubara what he is today. Hence, they want him to be loyal to Wike his former boss, and an older person to Fubara.

Every politician including our religious leaders want their benefactors to remain loyal to them.

Fubara started the fight so soon as a result, no politician will trust him.

He's simply on his own.
which one is trust again for Nigeria politics,u beta wake up.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by ddippset(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15
badoh:
Fubara knew what he was into when he accepted to be governor under the influence of Wike. However, events playing out shows he looks like a weakling. See the way Shetima directed him like a boy to go and greet wike. He actually made mistake fighting Wike because I'm sure there were some candidates better than him which Wike overlooked and his action paint him as an ungrateful person. I don't know how he wants to govern in peace when he's not at peace with the house of Assembly controlled by Wike. In this life, never bite the hands that feeds you or elevate you cos you may need that hand again.
Wike did not put Fubara there because he loved Fubara or because he wanted to bless Fubara...

Wike put him there to forge a symbiotic relationship in which they would both gain.

To cover up their tracks of financial recklessness while he reined in Rivers State and he wanted to have a dummy in power whom he could control and thereby actualize his third term bid.

It had backfired and I say ntoor to Wike.

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by omolola12345(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15
Nah only Edo state governor dey fight his deputy governor up till now in the public. Unlike Wike and Fubara. I have reservations for people from Edo state. Once someone offends you guys it's like you find it difficult to forgive them.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by pocom16: 6:50pm On Feb 15
Belial06:

Are you done?
Yes..

Now Run along
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by ozo13(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:
Shettima; Go greet that drunkard make E nor be like say you get problem with am.

Fubara; Na true oh, I perceive 40yrs old whiskey as I pass, I nor know say he dey there. Make I just hail the trouble maker. grin
hahahah

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Afamed: 6:54pm On Feb 15
LP children are wailing seriously here
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by prizeless(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15
Shettima actually pointed that Fubara goes to greet Wike. Wow
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by prizeless(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15
Unfortunately, you read wrong,
Ogiame:

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by prizeless(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15
Not so, I think Fubara brought this on himself
kokoA:
The governor dey do like mumu.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Mrpojj(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15
Jogs1900:
Everybody knows that Wike made Fubara what he is today. Hence, they want him to be loyal to Wike his former boss, and an older person to Fubara.

Every politician including our religious leaders want their benefactors to remain loyal to them.

He's simply on his own.
Or rather wike start to insult fubara so soon
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Mrpojj(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15
badoh:
Fubara knew what he was into when he accepted to be governor under the influence of Wike. However, events playing out shows he looks like a weakling. See the way Shetima directed him like a boy to go and greet wike. He actually made mistake fighting Wike because I'm sure there were some candidates better than him which Wike overlooked and his action paint him as an ungrateful person. I don't know how he wants to govern in peace when he's not at peace with the house of Assembly controlled by Wike. In this life, never bite the hands that feeds you or elevate you cos you may need that hand again.
See wetin citizen dey talk....
You are not even bothered of your welfare
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Azzik: 7:07pm On Feb 15
Jogs1900:

He's simply on his own.
How about wike that fought tooth and nail with Amaechi, did anything happen...it's a matter of time, wike will be humble.
What goes around comes around
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Verbtips(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15
badoh:
there is nothing there because 9jaria is not praticing democracy,is that how politics is pratice
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by prizeless(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15
he reduced himself to this by listening to the wrong people
ruggedtimi:
Governor come be like person wey dey find appointment.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by prizeless(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15
be careful who you listen to that says, don't mind them we dey your back. Hmmm
Psady:
The Governor get backm3n but who knows if they will stand their ground when the turmoil get started?
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Alliswell248: 7:49pm On Feb 15
badoh:

Story....Shettima is an elder to Fubara....

Politics is not by gra gra....
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Alliswell248: 7:53pm On Feb 15
I am happy that Fubara ignored the enemies of peace in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by 004gist: 7:57pm On Feb 15
Jogs1900:

They are all criminals and they put Nigerians in this mess where there is mass hunger and death
He's simply on his own.
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Victerica(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15
Belial06:

You do not know anything. Never underestimate a silent man. That was the mistake wike made before he won't make again. You see this fubara you are calling mumu is 100 times more dangerous than any one there because he is silent

Never underestimate the gentility of a tiger

Fubara is a snake
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by Okhuadams(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15
officialwdhtv:
Moment Rivers state Governor, Sim Fubara and his predecessor, FCT Minister Nyesom Wike, met and exchanged pleasantries at the state council chambers in the Presidential villa, Abuja this morning, February 15.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAYb3vLe68c
Wike go still get and do him mind
Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15
Ogiame:

You're a trouble maker like seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) by senator3636(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15
Built2last:
Shetima say go and greet him.

So wrong. so mature man no no who to greet again.
You can imagine!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.