Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating (215 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: I Am In APC To Rescue Anambra From 20 Years Political Stagnation / I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating by NextUK: 5:53pm On Feb 15
There's a saying that if lies decieit n propaganda travels for centuries of years the day the truth wear it race shoes that lie is doomed. Today this lie must die.

Can anybody provide a link to the list Anambra was ever rated 24th before Peter Obi move it to number one on the WAEC rating or is this just another foolish lie by some Igbo to sell Peter Obi.

I want to believe his contribution was commendable so please Igbo, Anambran kindly provide us with the rating.

Note - nobody should post where any fool n liar were claiming nonsense as prove, we know they were all paid.

A link page or document showing Anambra rated in number 24th is all Nigerians ask. On that list we must see what position of states like Enugu Imo Lagos Ekiti failure to provide a valid link prove igbos have been lying all along and your lies have finally caught up to you.

I know wailing n tear go plenty for this thread but here is a rejoined from WAEC when I requested such rating ever existed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/2023-exam-waec-denies-ranking-abia-any-other-as-best-performing-state/amp/

https://leadership.ng/2023-wassce-waec-denies-ranking-abia-as-best-performing-state/

successmatters
Prigidypogodo
manutdrichie
Princeoflagos
Anambra1stso.n
Umuinyioku
jmoore
Fergie001

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating by NextUK: 5:55pm On Feb 15
Here is a website promoting such rating, please take a look to see the website as no single base for such judgement and it is mostly one of Kanu Ipob propaganda machinery. I leave you to do your own investigation to understand how some Igbo fooled the rest of us.

https://infoguidenigeria.com/states-with-best-waec-results/
Re: Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating by NextUK: 6:04pm On Feb 15
Why are igbos not replying with prove to this lie. It will be a big shame if this goes unchallenged. Peter Obi can not be a failure n liar. One of you obidient should come to Obi rescue please.
Re: Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating by NextUK: 6:08pm On Feb 15
Should igbos fail to provide prove to this claim any of you that dare claim such ever again on NL na hot slap una go de collect.

See as una de enter the thread d Waka comot one by one. No liar shall live in peace.
Re: Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating by NextUK: 6:26pm On Feb 15
When I see the rating where Anambra was 24th on official WAEC rating n I do not give you the 50K I pledged then I am a bastard.

I still de wait on the valid prove showing Anambra was ever 24th on WAEC rating, I like to see what position Lagos n Enugu are on that rating as well.

We can involve the mod Seun Fergie001 Mydd44 obinascopy nlfpmod if n when you provide the valid rating at any point Anambra was 24th I must pay this guy 50K

All of you can hold me to account once the prove is made available as our witness. Anybody is also free to help you.

manutdrichie:

You can rest now, next time do not bet for what you know notthing about

When its time to pay you start insulting

Nairaland billionaires😂😂

The mod should help move this to frontpage for more contribution. Thanks !
Re: Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating by manutdrichie(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15
NextUK:
There's a saying that if lies decieit n propaganda travels for centuries of years the day the truth wear it race shoes that lie is doomed. Today this lie must die.

Can anybody provide a link to the list Anambra was ever rated 24th before Peter Obi move it to number one on the WAEC rating or is this just another foolish lie by some Igbo to sell Peter Obi.

I want to believe his contribution was commendable so please Igbo, Anambran kindly provide us with the rating.

Note - nobody should post where any fool n liar were claiming nonsense as prove, we know they were all paid.

A link page or document showing Anambra rated in number 24th is all Nigerians ask. On that list we must see what position of states like Enugu Imo Lagos Ekiti failure to provide a valid link prove igbos have been lying all along and your lies have finally caught up to you.

I know wailing n tear go plenty for this thread but here is a rejoined from WAEC when I requested such rating ever existed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/2023-exam-waec-denies-ranking-abia-any-other-as-best-performing-state/amp/

https://leadership.ng/2023-wassce-waec-denies-ranking-abia-as-best-performing-state/

successmatters
Prigidypogodo
manutdrichie
Princeoflagos
Anambra1stso.n
Umuinyioku
jmoore
Fergie001

Stop quoting me bro
Re: Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating by Jostoman: 9:12pm On Feb 15
Na person wey strength dey answer all these supporters of hardship and killing killing party called APC.

He build Lagos without any evidence.
Re: Peter Obi Move Anambra From 24th To St In WAEC Rating by Jostoman: 9:14pm On Feb 15
Them wan use peter obi to divert the attention of people away from their clueless government grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Residents Stranded As Flood Washes Away Bridge / Governor Of Plateau, Barr. Caleb Manasseh Muftwang Praying For Plateau State / It Look Like The Era Of Political & Economic Sanction Have Come To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.