Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" (12712 Views)

Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN / Pele Reportedly Moved To End-of-life Care / Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by esivue007(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15
Finally!!!
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by leathalbeast: 6:38pm On Feb 15
Welcome to hala madrid the biggest club on the planet.
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Day169: 6:38pm On Feb 15
PSG.. Paris So Gone! undecided
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Wotowotoman: 6:39pm On Feb 15
CelestineNelson:
And PSG is finished...No Neymar, No Messi, No Mbappe, No Ramos...PSG IS FALLEN ...ALAS PSG IS FALLEN ...That wealthy football club is FALLEN ...

Ramos ke? 🤔
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Judolisco(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15
CelestineNelson:
And PSG is finished...No Neymar, No Messi, No Mbappe, No Ramos...PSG IS FALLEN ...ALAS PSG IS FALLEN ...That wealthy football club is FALLEN ...
All that money and no champions league

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:41pm On Feb 15
CelestineNelson:

They will buy more players, Mbappe needs Madrid for personal glory now than ever .....

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:44pm On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Enough of all these bullshit about this overrated Mpappe

If not that Neymar decided not to be mature in his football career
Still stuck in those stylish Santos kids days

Who be Mpappe before

Neymar is too good...after Ronaldo and messi were done with balloon d or
Na Neymar suppose be the next king
But he is always playing childish football and getting injuries

Neymar has never been a serious guy despite his talent that is second to none outside the two goats but guy man no gree the guy play ball.

Mbappe seems to be the next King considering his talent as at today outside the goats. If he moves to Madrid then it's all over for other contenders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by CelestineNelson: 6:47pm On Feb 15
Wotowotoman:

Ramos ke? 🤔

Yeah...Sergio Ramos moved from Real Madrid To PSG, from PSG in September 2023 he moved to Sevilla His Child Football Academy Club...he is likely to retire there

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by naijaboy756: 6:47pm On Feb 15
ogbonti:

tarrrrh e never reach N1,700 to $1 😂

I just Dey ask na

There is this trending video on statuses of him walking fast to the office to go and increase dollar price

Emilokan indeed 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by NextUK: 6:47pm On Feb 15
Were all those you listed suppose to stay at the club forever did it not to fall.

CelestineNelson:

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by ogbonti: 7:15pm On Feb 15
naijaboy756:

I just Dey ask na

There is this trending video on statuses of him walking fast to the office to go and increase dollar price

Emilokan indeed 😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂 Awalokan
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by TonyBby: 7:19pm On Feb 15
ExudeLoveToAll:

Neymar has never been a serious guy despite his talent that is second to none outside the two goats but guy man no gree the guy play ball.

Mbappe seems to be the next King considering his talent as at today outside the goats. If he moves to Madrid then it's all over for other contenders.
There are lotta contenders. Football now is far from just Madrid and Barca players to be just the king.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Wotowotoman: 7:21pm On Feb 15
CelestineNelson:

Yeah...Sergio Ramos moved from Real Madrid To PSG, from PSG in September 2023 he moved to Sevilla His Child Football Academy Club...he is likely to retire there

I know he moved to PSG but didn’t play many games. Why do you have his name there? undecided
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Cmanforall: 7:32pm On Feb 15
He's no longer on the spotlights
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by demolinka(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15
westlius:

You mean the younger brother?

Make that one go Man U
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by demolinka(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15
Logins2125:
we need am o 😂😂

E go too make sense
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by tuzle(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15
CelestineNelson:
there was a time they didn't have all this players and they where still winning league 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Rumundele(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15
Let him go, a player can't be bigger than a club

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15
I pray the deal finally happens, because no be today mbappe start this his exit planning but I think his own is not like Harry Kane exit from Tottenham Hotspur that took ages to happen.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by mastermaestro(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15
Mbappe is already 25? Dude needs to leave PSG as soon as possible. No star should waste his brightness inside wilderness. Run o!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by mariahAngel(f): 8:27pm On Feb 15
optimusprime2:
In that case, the sky is saying "Oshimen to PSG"...

To do what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by scally11: 8:40pm On Feb 15
If he like make e move to barca join, na man city go still win the champions league

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Omobude244: 9:06pm On Feb 15
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Who be Mpappe before

oga shutup
the only player to score a hattrick in a world cup final
scored in 2 consecutive world cup finals before his 25th birthday

Mbaape is a machine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by optimusprime2(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15
mariahAngel:

To do what? undecided

Mbappe leaving PSG, simply means Oshimen is on PSG's radar and if that's the case, only sentimental reasons can stop that transfer from happening, because only Arab clubs will be capable of competing with what PSG will offer Napoli.

Chelsea no get that kinda power

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by AZControversial(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15
smiley

Finally.... Real Madrid can have a lethal finisher in the frontline.....
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Niel77: 10:46pm On Feb 15
Confused player We don't even need him in Madrid our players are good enough
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Bokeeto(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15
KingAzubuike:
Good players no dey football again unlike the late 90s down to 2010. Those periods you can call one thousand and one world class strikers, midfielders and defenders. These days to mention just 5 players that fit in that category na war

You're very correct, since messi left Barcelona I stopped watching football, I miss the barca, Madrid, premier league, and the UCL of old.

The new generation players are trying, but it's nothing compared to players of old...!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Fearurcreeator: 1:05am On Feb 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Who be Mpappe before

How this concern mbappe... I will choose mbappe 9bwe Neymar ... I dislike childish football ... Mbappe is very mature
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Reeberry: 1:06am On Feb 16
CelestineNelson:
Which English is this one?
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by CelestineNelson: 7:53am On Feb 16
Reeberry:
Which English is this one?

E shock you 😅😂🤣, Thank God we are not in your English department, you would have failed all of us for being social with our sentences.
Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:03am On Feb 16
optimusprime2:

Mbappe leaving PSG, simply means Oshimen is on PSG's radar and if that's the case, only sentimental reasons can stop that transfer from happening, because only Arab clubs will be capable of competing with what PSG will offer Napoli.

Chelsea no get that kinda power

Osihmen and Mbappe don't play the same wing,it's ideal for a club to get a like-4 like player to replace a departing player,Osihmen is a 9 and that's the only position he can play on the field,PSG already have Ramos and Kolo Miami there, so they will likely Go for a winger like laeo,Rashford or any other quality winger to replace Mbappe

1 Like

Re: Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" by Henrydata(m): 8:05am On Feb 16
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Who be Mpappe before

Yes, you are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swansea Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On Sunday January 15 2012 / Costa Vs Aguero: The Strikers Spearheading Chelsea & Man. City's Title Hopes / Atalanta Vs Liverpool: Europa League (0 - 1) On18th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.