Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu (15283 Views)

Reps Move To Ban Sports Betting / Ban Sports Betting Apps, Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu / Ban Sports Betting Apps: Reno Omokri Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by sevenhundred(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15
mobileboy:
Force all betting companies to send statements of accounts to all their customers every month

The statement will contain their stake, their winnings and their profit/loss

Same thing must be done at the end of every year

When people see the aggregate of what they are loosing to betting, most will naturally start shunning betting
it is available already, if you to know.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15
mobileboy:
Force all betting companies to send statements of accounts to all their customers every month

When people see the aggregate of what they are loosing to betting, most will naturally start shunning betting
keep on playing!

cool
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Panda7(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15
what do betting company's add to the lives of the passionate fans and gamblers apart from extorting them. In developed countries betting companies are the major sponsors of clubs but reverse is the case in nigeria. betting companies pay taxes from their customer and continue to be enrich themselves without any development
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Jeshurun90: 9:38pm On Feb 15
tefund:
Sporty allow 10 naira betting?

Yep
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15
make dem even ban am useless govt.. my sweet babymama get plenty money like mad.... loveumydearling
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:52pm On Feb 15
I no dey do betting but wetin carry you and that bill enter there upon all the problems wey dey na betting bill you remember! Empty heads..

1 Like

Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by freemanq(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15
You guys are sooo jobless, Nigeria as a country is having so many challenges and the citizens are hungry, all you do is to sponsor this bill to what end? So the those making their daily meal through betting should now die abi. You better find solutions to Nigeria economy problems as soon as possible masses are not happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by charlizonto: 10:20pm On Feb 15
Jeshurun90:
shocked

Make dem no try am oo. I must chop millions from sporty bet. Make una check this two tickets I stake last week.

I stake one with #10 while the other with #50.
That of #10, if sey the ticket enter, na over 1.1 million naira, na just two games out of 38 games spoil am. While that of #50 na over #500,000, na still two games spoil am out of 50 games. Check the two slips below

Bet ID: 240205175715bet67789624
Bet ID: 240205114217bet36146452
Bro,go cure your near success syndrome for village
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Kurugu92(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15
Jeshurun90:
shocked

Make dem no try am oo. I must chop millions from sporty bet. Make una check this two tickets I stake last week.

That of #10, if sey the ticket enter, na over 1.1 million naira, na just two games out of 38 games spoil am. While that of #50 na over #500,000, na still two games spoil am out of 50 games. Check the two slips below

that's the hope betting gives that still make us stronger 💪 , whenever I think I can make million in betting I don't think of odd things like suicide or depression.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Verbtips(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15
Godfullsam:

Who forced them to become addicted to sports betting
today wey foggia na my last game
to bag be some chips
and they are playing 3-2
imagine say them ban am where garri money go comot
nigeria produce millions of graduate with no work
i have been betting for years now i have my self control
but some greedy bunch of individual want to earn like mayor of ekiti
forgeting mayor of ariyasi can still enjoy
grace differ
some go just go bookies pick random game and stake
even us wey the do analysis know say e no easy
nw i wan work on weekend combo dis night
but till my last game enter first

1 Like

Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Emma1Oj(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15
If una like make una plan am, hey no go work because that's what some G hope on for daily survival.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by MUNCHING2024: 11:13pm On Feb 15
Make Dem no try am
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by cn401: 11:22pm On Feb 15
They send me game. E be like say oil dey your head
Jeshurun90:
shocked

Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Olabode211: 11:28pm On Feb 15
una no go make heaven oo..#10 win #1.1m and you too go dey talk#endbadgovernment
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by imagrg(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15
Let them ban Yahoo plus or minus too.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by doneback04: 1:58am On Feb 16
mobileboy:

You are absolutely right, sometimes they feel is a small money but bro that money is huge at the end of the year
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by cruzyjay: 6:01am On Feb 16
Government should ensure sports betting companies pay huge tax commensurate to what they earn yearly .This will stop the proliferation of betting shops everywhere you go to in Nigeria.. This will make these betting to increase there minimum state to 500 naira or 1000naira. Thus reduce the number of people that gamble

1 Like

Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by gladdensir(m): 6:04am On Feb 16
Make them ban all of them. These werey people don do us enough shege. Dem don cause untimely deaths, dem don destroy many relationships and dem dey cause depression.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Toneymoye(m): 6:05am On Feb 16
PDP! How not to be an opposition, it is their members that is moving another anti-masses motion. Beware of PDAPCLP party. The trio are rogues.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by gladdensir(m): 6:08am On Feb 16
Djele:
Some guys can't buy boxers cos of virtual

Aje
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by ahmedio2017(m): 6:43am On Feb 16
Jeshurun90:
shocked

Is not showing results, which options did u go for?
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Cheryphb: 7:57am On Feb 16
Looking at the list of sports betting operator in the image, the idam of sport betting in Nigeria is not included. Without SPORTYBET the list is not complete
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by TrennixGLOBAL: 1:06pm On Feb 16
PortHarcourtcit:
I would love a total ban

You need your head to be checked if you still support PBAT or whatever in this current economy. @signature.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by euwalaka: 7:11pm On Feb 16
THOSE PEOPLE PLAYING BETS ARE THEY THE KIDNAPERS TERRORISING ABUJA, KILLING PEOPLE IN BENUE, JOS ,KADUNA,BORNO,KATSINA,NIGER, ZAMFARA ETC. CONFUSED PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Jeshurun90: 7:22pm On Feb 16
cn401:
They send me game. E be like say oil dey your head

My email no dey work for now
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Jeshurun90: 7:22pm On Feb 16
ahmedio2017:

Is not showing results, which options did u go for?

Na check betslip u go use now.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Jeshurun90: 7:29pm On Feb 16
Olabode211:
una no go make heaven oo..#10 win #1.1m and you too go dey talk#endbadgovernment

Better than stealing with voodoo - Yahoo
Better than stealing with guns - Armed robbery

Na luck I sey make I try.
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by Jeshurun90: 7:30pm On Feb 16
charlizonto:

Bro,go cure your near success syndrome for village

Lol
Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by wasi9ice: 9:48pm On Feb 16
TechCapon:
Which mumu player's right are they protecting? Dstv is ripping us daily which bill do you have to protect us? Dstv is doing pay-as-you-go in other countries but not here. You won't do anything because they've paid bribe in the name of tax
this
is the summary of it all

1 Like

Re: 'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu by webizone(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18
mobileboy:

What of those who see winnings in their accounts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness / PDP Gov. Candidate Umar Nasko Conceeds Defeat, Congratulates Bello, The Winner / Confusion As Adamawa Assembly Members Exchanged Blows Over Failed Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.