Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu (17662 Views)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Afamed: 8:17pm On Feb 15
donbrowser:

Thank you. Can you show us 5 samples since he left anambra government house and before he declared his ambition to run for governor.

Don't let them deceive you.

The guy man no dey give shishi to anyone who is not from his region.

He started the eyes service simply because of election.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by franchasofficia: 8:20pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Are you not seeing through him? It's so clear
You are wrong. That man has been operating on a different level and tactics unusual to Nigerian career politicians and that is why core Nigerian politicians (both the Igbo ones) don't fancy him, because they know he won't allow them share the national cake as usual.

One way to know a Nigerian politician that won't perform is to watch out how core politicians from all regions and tribes dine with him and support him. Any Nigerian politician that core Nigerian politicians are supporting is a red flag.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by arantess: 8:21pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Is this man not fake like this? He's doing all these to buy Nigerians, I hope Nigerians are wise enough to know that revolution is the only way out.

You are same thing crying this morning that he doesn't donate to other parts of Nigeria....
He has done in the north and you shift goalpost....Be careful not to attract the wrath of God on you and your ilk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by EreluRoz: 8:25pm On Feb 15
arantess:

You are same thing crying this morning that he doesn't donate to other parts of Nigeria....
He has done in the north and you shift goalpost....Be careful not to attract the wrath of God on you and your ilk.
You and who made such statement this morning? Ogogoro still Dy your eyes
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by EreluRoz: 8:27pm On Feb 15
franchasofficia:
You are wrong. That man has been operating on a different level and tactics unusual to Nigerian career politicians and that is why core Nigerian politicians (both the Igbo ones) don't fancy him, because they know he won't allow them share the national cake as usual.

One way to know a Nigerian politician that won't perform is to watch out how core politicians from all regions and tribes dine with him and support him. Any Nigerian politician that core Nigerian politicians are supporting is a red flag.
You are right on the second paragraph.

Why was Obi not doing all these before his presidential ambition? See ehn don't trust any of them I know what I'm talking about
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by papiwyte(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15
No be today... Scam grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Segxydube: 8:34pm On Feb 15
Babalegba:
He should stop wasting his money. He is never going to be president

Na nigeria lose if he doesn't become president.

He is made already... Na nigeria need am pass

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Validated: 8:45pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
Is this man not fake like this? He's doing all these to buy Nigerians, I hope Nigerians are wise enough to know that revolution is the only way out.
After revolution what next? You prop one bastard who will start his own dynasty. Look at all the nations where the so called revolution took place.
If you are hoping on Sowore, just know you are wasting your time. A person that cannot win LGA election. Mcheeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Okudiover(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15
Peter Obi has been doing these generous deeds before he became governor, while he was governor and after he left the governorship. His acts of benevolence has come under more press coverage since 2019 when he was Atiku's running mate. The striking thing to me is not just that he keeps donating money but that he always channels them to where it would be most beneficial. I wonder why some people will condemn his acts because of different political ideologies.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Nonexisting: 8:49pm On Feb 15
He donated in his state and region, they said he never donated to anybody else but his people. Now he donates to people outside his region, they are saying he is faking it and trying to buy their votes even election is not anywhere close by. God will heal their foolishness.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by fasho01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15
I hope Mr stolen manhood donates money to his toilet whenever he goes for a poo. The I don't give shishi crooner is subtly campaigning. Don't know why the mods always push his irrelevant stunts to the fp
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Fidecoo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
He hasn't done anything but do you also want another Tinubu in disguise?

God forbids,
Peter obi, can never be like tinubu.

Apart from throwing owambe party anyhow, what did tinubu do to buy people??
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by patrickcollins: 8:51pm On Feb 15
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

grin grin grin grin
Sue him
Election has gone and other politicians have gone underneath waiting for another four years but he is happy helping people
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Patojargz: 8:53pm On Feb 15
Obi haters are just clueless set of being going through pains... God will direct their footstep aright cos dey are blind and can't see far beyond...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Omobude244: 8:53pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
He's a fake man, I can see through him. If all these he's recently doing are genuine I wouldn't have problems with him but he appears so fake
u dont know obi den

he donates everywhere he goes

https://independent.ng/obi-makes-case-for-more-support-for-education-donates-to-ckc-ijebu-ode/
in ijebu ode 2016

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/07/obi-donates-computers-printers-generator-set-to-school

https://independent.ng/obi-donates-learning-materials-to-school/

https://www.inlandtown.com/peter-obi-donates-n20-million-to-anambra-schools/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/obi-throws-holy-rosary-secondary-school-celebration/

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-marks-freedom-day-sokoto-kids/
2017 in sokoto reported by una own nation newspaper

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-donates-n1m-school/
2017 by una nation newspaper

ETC

if after going through this few here and u still not convince about him, then its clear you are just constituting nuisances on this platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by patrickcollins: 8:54pm On Feb 15
Babalegba:
He has nothing to lose he is balling and living large just concentrate on the president you voted for and demand your dividends of democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by donbrowser(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15
PotatoSalad:

Beneficiary here. He's been doing this far back 2006 if I'm correct.

Information is free on the internet.
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Don't be sincerely ignorant.

Until you provide 5 for me. I won't take you serious grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Pascal9: 8:56pm On Feb 15
Nice123:
Peter obi is not fake, he’s been doing this before now, we should learn appreciate good and visionary individuals
Any one man or woman that gift someone something with fanfare and publicity is fake fake fake fake!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Omobude244: 8:57pm On Feb 15
fasho01:
I hope Mr stolen manhood donates money to his toilet whenever he goes for a poo. The I don't give shishi crooner is subtly campaigning. Don't know why the mods always push his irrelevant stunts to the fp

https://independent.ng/obi-makes-case-for-more-support-for-education-donates-to-ckc-ijebu-ode/
in ijebu ode 2016

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/07/obi-donates-computers-printers-generator-set-to-school

https://independent.ng/obi-donates-learning-materials-to-school/

https://www.inlandtown.com/peter-obi-donates-n20-million-to-anambra-schools/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/obi-throws-holy-rosary-secondary-school-celebration/

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-marks-freedom-day-sokoto-kids/
2017 in sokoto reported by una own nation newspaper

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-donates-n1m-school/
2017 by una nation newspaper

ETC

he was also compaigning here abi?

you people are just irredeemable fools
its really pathetic to live in the same country with u guys, where you prefer evil over good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by franchasofficia: 8:57pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
You are right on the second paragraph.

Why was Obi not doing all these before his presidential ambition? See ehn don't trust any of them I know what I'm talking about
Use Google, he has been doing it but not as much as this but just that the media is now focused on him now than before.

Use Google, Peter Obi has been donating and engaging in both local and international philanthropy before now.

Are you aware that he and his son volunteered and traveled down to Haiti to join volunteer groups helping injured and vulnerable people in Haiti during the Haiti earthquake many years ago? He has done even more than just that but media wasn't focused on him then the way they are now.

Career politicians hate Peter Obi, even those from Anambra because they call him Mr Stingy who doesn't allow government money to be shared round, he is well known for that, even Tinubu recognized him for that and even mocked him with that during his campaign in Ondo.

Take it or leave it, Obi might not be the Messiah, but he would have repositioned Nigeria for greatness.

And remember, if you are a spiritually inclined person, you ought to know that the Savior always come from the despised and rejected side, God and nature do that for a reason.

Nigerians missed a great opportunity to put Nigeria on the right path during 2023 Presidential election. Obi was a lost chance we lost out of senseless tribalism and ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by nlreserve: 8:58pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:

You are very right to say he is fake if only you are just knowing him. After all, that's how almost all politicians behave. But I have known Obi long before the election. The election was what beamed light on him. Those who knew him very well before the election know he has always been like that and he hardly blow his own trumpet. He has been donating and donating even before he contested. He had donated to even far North. He donates mostly to schools and hospitals. The only thing is he hardly give money to individuals.
I wholely support your view on revolution. Let revolution change the narrative and if possible, break the country to other smaller countries that can be governable. For me, I wouldn't want Obi to be president because Nigerians don't deserve good things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by DatNiggaDaz: 9:00pm On Feb 15
SUNNINO:
It's SS and SE people that give donation to other people.
100% grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by nzoptunechi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15
Need a discord account over 3yrs ASAP 10k
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Fidecoo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15
Babalegba:

No problem, since it is not your money/our money he is wasting.

And the 1 that is your president now,that did not waste his money,what positive benefits has he made??

I am still finding it difficult,that uptill now, with the level of all the sufferings and insecurity, most of us are still beclouded by tribal and religion sentiments.

If someone from the "dantata dynasty" will complain on our government and economy,
I wonder what ordinary Nigerians, will be passing through in their daily lives.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by abba190: 9:08pm On Feb 15
next election i will vote peter obi, i hv seen a yoruba and hausa/fulani, regime nothing change. its high time we tried something new

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by nedekid: 9:09pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
He's a fake man, I can see through him. If all these he's recently doing are genuine I wouldn't have problems with him but he appears so fake
Is he spending fake money too?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by nedekid: 9:12pm On Feb 15
franchasofficia:
Use Google, he has been doing it but not as much as this but just that the media is now focused on him now than before.

Use Google, Peter Obi has been donating and engaging in both local and international philanthropy before now.

Are you aware that he and his son volunteered and traveled down to Haiti to join volunteer groups helping injured and vulnerable people in Haiti during the Haiti earthquake many years ago? He has done even more than just that but media wasn't focused on him then the way they are now.

Career politicians hate Peter Obi, even those from Anambra because they call him Mr Stingy who doesn't allow government money to be shared round, he is well known for that, even Tinubu recognized him for that and even mocked him with that during his campaign in Ondo.

Take it or leave it, Obi might not be the Messiah, but he would have repositioned Nigeria for greatness.

And remember, if you are a spiritually inclined person, you ought to know that the Savior always come from the despised and rejected side, God and nature do that for a reason.

Nigerians missed a great opportunity to put Nigeria on the right path during 2023 Presidential election. Obi was a lost chance we lost out of senseless tribalism and ego
Leave all those people with black hearts, nothing you say to them will change their minds. The only think you can wish for them is "opolo" .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Galadimabawa: 9:13pm On Feb 15
This man is indirectly sowing a seed against next election and I think he's on the right Perth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Fidecoo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15
Catapault:
After somebody loots 100 billion naira, he will go around and donate 5 billion from that amount so you can love him and trust him and vote him in again to loot 500 billion.

Obi is a business man, and this is all investment to him.

If he had no presidential ambition, do you think he would be going around donating money like this? wink

Abeg, na genuine legal business man and Educationist we need now to be our president and vice. so we don't mind.

Dangote dey wound us,but in other ways(employment and business owners under his company)still dey make us smile.

Not drug seller and chief executive boko haram finance.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Fidecoo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15
alanto:
Tribalism kills, tribalism is a very bad something. Obi donated 20m in Ihiala and gave 2m in Madaki... It's very bad. A leader shouldn't be like that.

Atleast him give them something.
Wetin shettima, and bobo Chicago abi na Paris club man sef, give them
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Draslo(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15
EreluRoz:
He simply playing politics. That's what politicians do. As we stand, he's the only formidable opposition to the ruling party. The man social media made a Messiah. 🤭🤭🤭😝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by nlreserve: 9:25pm On Feb 15
Galadimabawa:
This man is indirectly sowing a seed against next election and I think he's on the right Perth.
No, that's how he has been doing even before he contested. If he aimed at election, he wouldn't have been doing all that. He may only do it when election is around the corner. But I think he does it for humanity. After all, he has just two children and he was rejecting lands and oil well given to him before

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Leahy, US Senator Calls Nigerian Soldiers ‘rapists’ / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.