Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu (17710 Views)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Iampromoted(m): 10:59am On Feb 16
Cj4charles:
Who noticed that all those APC senior miscreants on Nairaland eg. Mànnabbqgrills, Hèlinus and Co can no longer afford data due to stoppage of the 30k stipends paid to then & the hardship from this their current darling daddy troll Peter Obi.. Peter Obi is still sailing high why most of the miscreant have gone Oblivion

Wait oh. They no longer pay them their 30k monthly? Who's took over from Lauretta Onochie as SA Social Media?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by tctrills: 11:52am On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
Is this man not fake like this? He's doing all these to buy Nigerians, I hope Nigerians are wise enough to know that revolution is the only way out.

Mention 10 countries that became great from a revolution in the last 50 years? Stop voting in bad leaders and then screaming revolution as if it means anything.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by tctrills: 11:53am On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
He hasn't done anything but do you also want another Tinubu in disguise?

Some of you don't know the difference between light and darkness.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Beautifulday: 12:29pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
He hasn't done anything but do you also want another Tinubu in disguise?

Which school Tinubu go?

Who are Tinubu friends?

Has Tinubu been invited to any business or accounting meeting before?

What qualifications do Tinubu have?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by VULCAN(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16
Considering you are still in your parents house you aren't old enough to know Peter Obi before 2019 when he contested under PDP

Long before you were still buying biscuit as you walked to primary school- this man has been donating to causes all over the country.

That you are an ignorant person is obvious to anyone that reads your posts.

And that the Urchnns here like your posts whenever you attack Obi does not imply that you make sense then.

I doubt you can initiate and sustain a logical argument.

EreluRoz:
He's a fake man, I can see through him. If all these he's recently doing are genuine I wouldn't have problems with him but he appears so fake
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Exceed15: 3:21pm On Feb 16
Ogiame:

The only thing fake here is your vision.

Gbam! .. na mumu d guy be.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by jude79(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16
Babalegba:
He should stop wasting his money. He is never going to be president

If you check well, you'll notice that, our African neighbour countries currency value are not experiencing the kind of crash we are experiencing, these countries dollar earnings per capital is much lower than Nigeria's own, yet their money is not crashing like naira, you know what this means, it means whatever is happening to naira is orchestrated by the person in power, Tinubu, remember idi Amin of Uganda, now the question is, why will a president be devaluing his currency and deliberately putting his people into poverty and hardship, to answer this question, look at tinubus past, noo, I'm not talking about his dubious forged certificate past, I'm talking about the institutions he set up, and what they represent, namely, lastma, alphabeta, remitta, bringing back omonile collectors to name but a few, you'll notice that something is common to all these institutions, they are in one way or the other connected to taxation.
Now back to the depreciating naira question, how will a habitual, wicked, tax collector achieve complete taxation of his people without anyone escaping, especially if he controls the currency of commerce, the dollar.,
ROUND TRIPPING!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Evans20: 10:22pm On Feb 16
Very good man
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Amumaigwe: 10:39pm On Feb 16
EreluRoz:
He's a fake man, I can see through him. If all these he's recently doing are genuine I wouldn't have problems with him but he appears so fake

It will always appear fake using Agbado binoculars
Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by toujurs: 2:23am On Feb 17
Hannysmilez How is this bitter psychopath doing. undecided

I hope you still hawk your frustrated life, around, don't give up. Keep the energy up. And keep decieving your self.

You hate men, but yet want a man who would empty his sperm sack on you.

You want equal rights, with a man but too lazy to work for it..

Re: Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu by Maski87: 2:57am On Feb 17
Father Christmas 🤶 where are you getting all this money from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Army Kills Iswap/boko Haram Spiritual Leader, 'several Terrorists' In Borno / Moses Jitoboh: Retired DIG Drags Police Service Commission To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.