Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

CBN Stops IOCs From Remitting 100% Of Forex Proceeds Abroad - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Stops IOCs From Remitting 100% Of Forex Proceeds Abroad (13530 Views)

IOCs Refuse To Relocate HQ to Akwa Ibom 4 Years After Building Tower. / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / CBN Stops Sale Of FOREX To BDCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: CBN Stops IOCs From Remitting 100% Of Forex Proceeds Abroad by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16
GeneralDae:

Hope they would be able to give it to the IOC's after the 90 days?

Make I hear, it's only die then, they can have it when the dollar is available.
Re: CBN Stops IOCs From Remitting 100% Of Forex Proceeds Abroad by Smartguyboy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 16
Fiscus105:

Ur own tribeman that was thr last time, how did he end?

Printed naira anyhow

Forged president's signature.

Stole billions of dollars.

Mr tribeman, u re free to add ur own

And where is he from?
Because the last time I check his not Igbo .
Re: CBN Stops IOCs From Remitting 100% Of Forex Proceeds Abroad by Smartguyboy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16
callthefred:

Stop this nonsense of accusing people of wanting their tribesmen. Did any candidates tribe alone give them the numbers they got?. We after all knew the tribe who gave their tribesmen 99% votes. No other tribes did that. Abeg park well..

The truth always bitter
When obj was there and Igbos was in charge many Yoruba challenged him why on earth he will allow Igbo in such positions .

https://www.nairaland.com/56077/obasanjo-appointed-igbos-top-positions

And he has been the best president and everyone was happy. Not this tribalistic fools we have now . Putting unqualified people.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/25/obasanjo-laments-igbophobia-recalls-appointment-of-soludo-okonjo-iweala/amp/

The former president stated that Soludo, who worked closely with him as an economic adviser, “never misadvised me”, and the economist’s performance impressed him so much so that he was asked to lead the apex bank.

“Somebody came to me and said, ‘Wow! You have ruined the economy of Nigeria.’ I said, ‘How?’ He said, ‘An Igbo woman, Minister of Finance; an Igbo man, Governor of the Central Bank? Then you have clearly completed the task of ruining the economy of Nigeria.’

Just imagine now the president are appointing they kinsmen and how bad the economy is than when obj appointed people qualified to do the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card / Reagan Cement Bagging Company commences operation / Enugu Residents Shift Patronage To Local Rice - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.